PDA

View Full Version : Oprastralia!!!

ashstralia
12-14-2010, 03:58 AM
ok, you heard the lady, get down here and $pend your a$$e$ off......:barf:

ashstralia
12-14-2010, 04:50 AM
and you all support the mighty SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS rusty crowe league.

sadaist
12-14-2010, 05:02 AM
How this lady turned a movie part of a poor negress slave into a multi-billion dollar empire is beyond my comprehension. I hate her. But I respect what she has been able to do. No one is that lucky. So that shows how smart she is and her work ethic.

ashstralia
12-14-2010, 05:15 AM
i think she has a long history of journalism, too. respect.

Blaze
12-14-2010, 06:36 AM
How this lady turned a movie part of a poor negress slave into a multi-billion dollar empire is beyond my comprehension. I hate her. But I respect what she has been able to do. No one is that lucky. So that shows how smart she is and her work ethic.

It shows something. What exactly is not substantive.

Our reputation is more important than the last hundred million dollars.
Rupert Murdoch

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/rupert_murdoch.html#ixzz185IjEIdv

Many start out with a noble spirit.

Seshmeister
12-14-2010, 07:23 AM
She is an ignorant fucking twat.

The World According to Oprah

Newsweek features an article by Weston Kosova and Pat Wingert that deconstructs the world according to Oprah. If this article is a sign of what the newly revamped magazine will be like in the future, sign me up. I suggest Larry King be the next woo-woo promoter to be featured by Newsweek!

Nobody in the mass media goes after the all-powerful Oprah. Newsweek deserves beaucoup props for exposing the most dangerous woman in the world. Her medical advice alone could be killing and maiming thousands daily.

In Oprah's world, vaccines don't prevent children from suffering, they cause autism. In Oprah's world, you can cure cancer with happy thoughts. In Oprah's world, Suzanne Somers and Jenny McCarthy are medical experts. In Oprah's world, Rhonda Byrne and Marianne Williamson are philosophers. In Oprah's world, injecting hormones will keep you forever young. In Oprah's world, the HPV vaccine kills people. In Oprah's world, cancer-causing sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented by eating healthy foods. In Oprah's world, thyroid dysfunction is an energy blockage caused by "a lifetime of 'swallowing' words one is aching to say." In Oprah's world, if you're hypothyroid you should take iodine supplements and drink soy milk. In Oprah's world, all you need for a quick face-lift without having to worry about side-effects is a needle and thread, or radio waves. In Oprah's world, psychics who claim to get messages from the dead are not exploiting grieving people, they are helping them through the grieving process. In Oprah's world, feelings always trump reason, intuition always trumps science, and hope always trumps fact. In Oprah's world, wishful thinking is considered science. In Oprah's world, if you want to be thin and healthy, all you have to do is hang around thin, healthy people. If that doesn't work, and it obviously doesn't, try regular exercise and eating sensibly. If that doesn't work, sit on the couch and watch Oprah. Wait until she brings on an expert who will explain why her world of magical thinking is so appealing to millions of her fans. You may not end up healthy, but I guarantee that you will end up very thin.

Seshmeister
12-14-2010, 07:24 AM
More here - great article.

http://www.newsweek.com/2009/05/29/live-your-best-life-ever.html

Seshmeister
12-14-2010, 07:35 AM
And when she isn't promoting quacks you get this kind of thing...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhdJcFGu8q8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhdJcFGu8q8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

VanHalener
12-14-2010, 08:04 AM
She is an ignorant fucking twat.

I agree. Because I can't stand the heffer I am now boycotting this thread.;)
(unless of course the big bitch sends me a check)

~Viva Australia~

Seshmeister
12-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Feed her to the sharks!

binnie
12-14-2010, 08:51 AM
More than anything else, she is incredibly annoying.

Seshmeister
12-14-2010, 10:25 AM
They should feed her to a crocodile and then in a blind study see if a team of psychics can correctly identify which particular shit contains her remains from a pit containing 50 other crocodile shits.

If that doesn't sell commercials I don't know what will.

Diamondjimi
12-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Feed her to the sharks!

She's foul enough to give a shark the shits... :barf:

ashstralia
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM
hahahaha!!! great success:biggrin:

yep, she's a fuckwit, and millions of dumb bitches worship her.

Dan
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
I Wonder If She Saw ACockOrTwo.:D

ashstralia
12-15-2010, 04:37 AM
I Wonder If She Saw ACockOrTwo.:D

she looks like she ate a sheep or two....

Seshmeister
12-15-2010, 09:14 AM
They should stick a box jellyfish up her anus and then see how her aura and energy fields are affected by trying to get it out the other end using a claw hammer.

Seshmeister
12-15-2010, 09:22 AM
This thread is #1 on a Google search of Oprastralia

I'd like to take this opportunity to say hello to all the Australian Oprah fans now browsing the site! :biggrin2:

Grant
12-15-2010, 04:57 PM
This thread is #1 on a Google search of Oprastralia

I'd like to take this opportunity to say hello to all the Australian Oprah fans now browsing the site! :biggrin2:

And to all the horny Peggy Bundys out there, if any of you are up for a root just gimme a call...apply only if you're good looking. :)

Seshmeister
12-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah good luck with that...

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2010/12/07/1225967/280707-news-oprah-20101207.jpg

Grant
12-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Cheers! Never know till you ask...:)

Nickdfresh
12-15-2010, 05:55 PM
It's funny, but I always thought Howard Stern was just jealous when he claimed that he knew people who had worked for her, and said that Oprah was not only stupid, but dangerously ignorant too. And that she was mainly the product of handlers who recognized her only talent as being somewhat telegenic and having the ability to psychologically distance herself from her Jerry Springer-like past in order to transform herself into a modern, appealing tele-diva because she was simply too dumb, and ruthless, to have a conscience...

Dan
12-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Cheers! Never know till you ask...:)

Did You have Any Luck?

Seshmeister
12-16-2010, 09:52 AM
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Oprahs-Bees.gif

Seshmeister
12-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Did You have Any Luck?

I'm not sure you would call it luck...

http://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hotpants/cameltoe.jpg

Nitro Express
12-17-2010, 11:07 AM
ok, you heard the lady, get down here and $pend your a$$e$ off......:barf:

Oprah would make a nice snack for a salt water crock. If someone films her fat ass getting rolled and torn to bits by a crock, I would watch.

Nitro Express
12-17-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure you would call it luck...

http://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hotpants/cameltoe.jpg

Shit. That camel toe is big enough to hide the whole audience inside of there.

Nitro Express
12-17-2010, 11:18 AM
It's funny, but I always thought Howard Stern was just jealous when he claimed that he knew people who had worked for her, and said that Oprah was not only stupid, but dangerously ignorant too. And that she was mainly the product of handlers who recognized her only talent as being somewhat telegenic and having the ability to psychologically distance herself from her Jerry Springer-like past in order to transform herself into a modern, appealing tele-diva because she was simply too dumb, and ruthless, to have a conscience...

Controllers like narcissists because they make great puppets. A classic sign of a narcissist is no empathy towards others and ruthlessness.