PDA

View Full Version : silver linings from a sad story

PETE'S BROTHER
12-28-2010, 02:09 PM
these two are friends of ours

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/12/28/20101228gilbert-woman-killed-in-crash-organs-donated.html

sadaist
12-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Sad. Her dad is trying his best to put a positive spin on the whole thing with the lives that her organs saved. But deep down he is thinking fuck those 7 people, I want my daughter back. I don't blame him. We all would feel the same way. I know I would. Damn she was young and had such a promising future.

You're in a shitty boat Pete's Bro. What the hell do you say to comfort your friends at a time like this? I don't even hardly know what to say when someones 18 year old cat dies. But a healthy 22 year old girl? I don't even want to begin to imagine this situation.

My thoughts go out to them.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-28-2010, 02:50 PM
john was over a couple weeks ago, he was very glad she was able to save others. he's done two tours in afghanistan, the death part stinks, but his heart hurts from not being able to have kids with her. i don't know her parents, but i understand their loss/pain.

Hardrock69
12-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Man that fucking sucks. So sorry to hear of this. Sure, silver lining and all, but even so. :(

Blaze
12-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Wow, that is exceptionally difficult when someone goes unexpected.

Though, your friend did not get to have kids with her. the children would now be motherless. And that is difficult for even the most noble of souls.

May your friend regain his heart well.