PDA

View Full Version : Playboy mansion full of dog shit and piss

Nitro Express
12-31-2010, 05:09 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1342643/Hugh-Hefners-Playboy-mansion-like-squalid-prison-say-Playmates.html

bluemustard
12-31-2010, 07:03 PM
without reading this article i can imagine there's alot of jism sprayed around there too.

Diamondjimi
12-31-2010, 07:06 PM
There's probably enough of Charlie's DNA there to warrant a health inspection (never mind the dog mess) .... http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/30/article-1342643-0C9B3635000005DC-727_468x306.jpg

Diamondjimi
12-31-2010, 07:22 PM
Hugh Hefner.......... PIMP! :biggrin:

http://www.stockpicksexpert.com/Data/Sites/1/Stock%20Picks%20Expert/The%20Leader%20In%20You/Hugh%20Hefner/Hugh-Hefner-Playboy-girls.jpg

BITEYOASS
12-31-2010, 07:36 PM
I'll take Larry Flynt's Hustler parties over the Playboy parties any day of the week.

Diamondjimi
12-31-2010, 08:04 PM
I'll take Larry Flynt's Hustler parties over the Playboy parties any day of the week.

Same here.
Hef truly is a dirty old man. With all the millions the guy has you'd figure he would has an excellent cleaning staff.
Once a week he lines up the whores and hands them 1000 bucks for their services.... Wait a minute,..... that would make him a john!

Blaze
12-31-2010, 09:29 PM
I have no doubt of the truthfulness of the statements.
There is a far worse facaded gilded cage of higher epilogue than Hefner ever dreamed.
And in respect to A ~`~ one where truth lay. May God have mercy on you.

Fact is at $52,000 a year, the females of Hefner clearly shows the lack in the conceptual "stardom" of Hollywood.
One could make own production company and not suffered the medical risks.
IF the goal is about money, "Stardom" is not the way to go.

More people, male and female, need to step and and admit getting chumped by these ******iens. And file criminal and civil charges to hold the ******ian scammers accountable.

Diamondjimi
12-31-2010, 10:39 PM
There is a far worse facaded gilded cage of higher epilogue than Hefner ever dreamed.

Fact is at $52,000 a year, the females of Hefner clearly shows the lack in the conceptual "stardom" of Hollywood.

More people, male and female, need to step and and admit getting chumped by these ******iens. And file criminal and civil charges to hold the ******ian scammers accountable.

~Data~

sadaist
01-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Hugh Hefner.......... PIMP! :biggrin:

http://www.stockpicksexpert.com/Data/Sites/1/Stock%20Picks%20Expert/The%20Leader%20In%20You/Hugh%20Hefner/Hugh-Hefner-Playboy-girls.jpg

Hef has been providing rich & famous men the best poontang for decades now. Funny how many celebrities go find a wife at one of Hefs parties. And if I had Charlie Sheens money, I'd be drunk & out with strippers all the time too. I like the guy. He isn't trying to hide who he really is, seems like a terrifically funny & nice dude, who just happens to love the bottle, hot easy women and Van Halen

Any girl that gets to be in Playboy magazine just had the doors to financial freedom opened. All they have to do is hang out at all the mansion parties until they hook one...oh, and stay away from Rob Schneider while they're at it.

Side note - The Playboy Mansion is not all that big. Not very much bigger than these houses everyone was buying 5-10 years ago that are 4000 square feet in normal neighborhoods with 4 car garages.

Terry
01-01-2011, 11:41 AM
The whole Playboy Mansion biz...I dunno, the heyday for that place was so long ago that hearing about it these days kinda feels like a requiem for a bygone era; the Playboy image is so airbrushed and tame by today's standards of depravity.

Would have loved to have been there in the 1970s or 1980s, though. Back when vaginas had big, glorious bushes of pubic hair surrounding them and cocaine was piled high.

lesfunk
01-01-2011, 02:34 PM
And Whores!... Don't forget Whores!

Golden AWe
01-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Heute Mansion, Morgen Die Welt!!!

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Playboy is a dated brand. When I think of it, I think of the 70's. But hey, the last time I went to Disneyland it seemed dated and I even had the Club 33 pass which means I didn't have to wait in lines and could drink wine with my five star dinner but even at that it wasn't that great.

Little Texan
01-01-2011, 03:57 PM

:smiley-sniffer:

chefcraig
01-01-2011, 04:14 PM
:smiley-sniffer:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2884/wasteda.jpg (http://img713.imageshack.us/i/wasteda.jpg/)

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Totally wasted? Yeah. Last night I was.

sadaist
01-01-2011, 04:53 PM
The girl mentioned in the article that Heff gives the girls Qualuudes before the sex nights. Are those even around anymore? Fuck, I thought they stopped making those (or at least selling them) in the US in the 70's. It all turned to Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc.....

chefcraig
01-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Are those even around anymore? Fuck, I thought they stopped making those (or at least selling them) in the US in the 70's. It all turned to Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc.....

You can to get them by prescription in Mexico or Canada, but not in the U.S. It's far easier to drink a heroic amount of Mezcal, then hit yourself in the temple with a large rubber mallet. The results are more or less the same and besides, you won't look foolish vainly trying to engage people in conversation.

Terry
01-01-2011, 05:21 PM
And Whores!... Don't forget Whores!

Yes, whores...and starlet wannabes that were for all intents and purposes whores...I'll bet back in the day if you walked in there with an ounce of coke, Hef would let you ass-fuck Barbie Benton.

Terry
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
The girl mentioned in the article that Heff gives the girls Qualuudes before the sex nights. Are those even around anymore? Fuck, I thought they stopped making those (or at least selling them) in the US in the 70's. It all turned to Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc.....

Last time I saw a Qualuude was in the very early 1990s. Prior to that I hadn't seen one since the mid-1980s. Haven't seen one or heard about anyone dealing them since.

I guess Hef bought all the ludes up...along with all the Spanish Fly...

Blaze
01-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Humph! Seeing how the flies landed, I might as well dump the body.

The females of Hefner are correct. It is not acceptable to limit their trade, especially considering the hazmat environment they are exposed to in their daily environment. Hefner is an asshole and an idiot if he, in any state of mind, thinks the females are there for any other reason beyond their savings accounts. Moreover, he is stupid if he chooses females that do not have that sort of foresight. There are plenty of females, there is no reason not to field himself and organization with intelligent females.

Nevertheless, beyond the accepted whore platitude that the females of Hefner, which no doubt all should have been utilizing for their own established medical and wealth benefit. When their tools of their trade was limited without explicit consent, and contract, they should have should have filed a sexual harassment suit.

Moreover, this is something I know about. I had a sexual harassment threatened against me. Moreover, it provided a new attitude to be presented to me for my benefit. Male or females that utilize sexual exploit to further their benefit are whores, in addition, should be paid for their service or free to ply their trade. The simple fact that a person is a musician, entertainer, personality, or performer does NOT give you the right to expect sexual relations in exchange of sponsorship.

And it is a breach of United States of America business standards for Hefner to continue such fraudulent business practices.

Vows or no vows; moreover, vows are not acceptable trading agreements in the United States of America

Blaze
01-01-2011, 06:51 PM
*Or limit physical movement and normal behavior patterns without explicit contract.

sadaist
01-01-2011, 07:02 PM
It is important to remember that through all this whining & horrible living conditions & rules...these girls stay there by CHOICE. They fuck an 84 year old man by choice. They fuck Hollywood celebrities in crummy rooms on dirty sheets by choice. They take drugs & drink by choice. They line up for their weekly $1000 by choice.

So I have zero sympathy for these gold digging whores. They stay there hoping to get rich from some guys stupidity. They all think somehow they are the piece of ass that will turn Charlie Sheen around to being monogamous & fall in love with them only....so they can get his bank account.

Sure, a few guys fall for it (Kelsey Grammer anyone?) But most are just disposable fuck toys...because they choose to be.

And NO, they aren't sluts. Sluts do it for free. These are full fledged whores that line up for their weekly pay, cosmetic surgery, fancy dinners, room & board.

Brothels are not the cleanest places on Earth. And that's in essence what the Playboy Mansion is...just with better clientele.

Blaze
01-01-2011, 07:48 PM
I beg to differ, they all do not think that ... "there hoping to get rich from some guys stupidity. They all think somehow they are the piece of ass that will turn Charlie Sheen around to being monogamous & fall in love with them only"
I think that most, if not all, would rather diligently, if not reverently, dig gold and manage their affairs.
There is not a thing wrong with one tending to their own well being.
At the rate Hefner pays, these females would not be able to bank reserves. They are not even getting paid the rate of a first class welder.
Their pay rate is $6.30 an hour.

Blaze
01-01-2011, 07:58 PM
The females are not documenting on their taxes housing, clothes, and transportation. Illegal drugs are not taxable.

Blaze
01-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Moreover, how is Hefner documenting the payments? Is it domestic help? Contract labor? If it is "gifts", Hefner is guilty of structuring.

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Heff just built his version of Disneyland. His pool grotto is just another type of submarine ride.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Moreover, how is Hefner documenting the payments? Is it domestic help? Contract labor? If it is "gifts", Hefner is guilty of structuring.

Heff's financial assistant goes to the bank, takes out a few thousand in cash, put's it in his closet safe and enters the withdrawal as personal expenses or entertainment. If he was really clever he would put it into a trust called bimbo charity and deduct it off his taxes.

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 08:45 PM
The next time some dude gets busted for soliciting a prostitute, he should just tell the police he was paying the girl her weekly allowance. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I beg to differ, they all do not think that ... "there hoping to get rich from some guys stupidity. They all think somehow they are the piece of ass that will turn Charlie Sheen around to being monogamous & fall in love with them only"
I think that most, if not all, would rather diligently, if not reverently, dig gold and manage their affairs.
There is not a thing wrong with one tending to their own well being.
At the rate Hefner pays, these females would not be able to bank reserves. They are not even getting paid the rate of a first class welder.
Their pay rate is $6.30 an hour.

Not to mention it's getting hard to find a good welder these days. They are all getting old. On the other hand finding sluts who want to fuck for money is easy because planet earth is flooded with them.

Little Texan
01-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Humph! Seeing how the flies landed, I might as well dump the body.

The females of Hefner are correct. It is not acceptable to limit their trade, especially considering the hazmat environment they are exposed to in their daily environment. Hefner is an asshole and an idiot if he, in any state of mind, thinks the females are there for any other reason beyond their savings accounts. Moreover, he is stupid if he chooses females that do not have that sort of foresight. There are plenty of females, there is no reason not to field himself and organization with intelligent females.

Nevertheless, beyond the accepted whore platitude that the females of Hefner, which no doubt all should have been utilizing for their own established medical and wealth benefit. When their tools of their trade was limited without explicit consent, and contract, they should have should have filed a sexual harassment suit.

Moreover, this is something I know about. I had a sexual harassment threatened against me. Moreover, it provided a new attitude to be presented to me for my benefit. Male or females that utilize sexual exploit to further their benefit are whores, in addition, should be paid for their service or free to ply their trade. The simple fact that a person is a musician, entertainer, personality, or performer does NOT give you the right to expect sexual relations in exchange of sponsorship.

And it is a breach of United States of America business standards for Hefner to continue such fraudulent business practices.

Vows or no vows; moreover, vows are not acceptable trading agreements in the United States of America

http://pspspot.net/data/themes/full/thumb_a48602a2fd5803eeec67865430cbe264.jpghttp://www.thuglaws.com/Smokin%20crack.jpg

Oolith
01-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Not to mention it's getting hard to find a good welder these days. They are all getting old. On the other hand finding sluts who want to fuck for money is easy because planet earth is flooded with them.

This is true. Nitro would you like to fuck for a grand?

Nitro Express
01-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Sure but only if you can do a good job of welding aluminum sheet.

green bottle
01-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Awe, mom, i'm nervous and my socks are too loose.

Blaze
01-01-2011, 09:41 PM
It happens that I am freakishly talented as a welder. Therefore your agreement stands. However due to your sock fetish, I take your agreement and place it for wholesale. :)
Nitro is up a fucking.......I am taking orders.

green bottle
01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
It happens that I am freakishly talented as a welder. Therefore your agreement stands. However due to your sock fetish, I take your agreement and place it for wholesale. :)
Nitro is up a fucking.......I am taking orders.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_IDAKGNAew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_IDAKGNAew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
01-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Heff is still living in the 70's. He probably bought a truck load of ludes in 75.

Nitro Express
01-02-2011, 01:06 AM
It's far easier to drink a heroic amount of Mezcal

Last time I did that I saw God.

sadaist
01-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Heff is still living in the 70's. He probably bought a truck load of ludes in 75.

Honestly, the only thing I know about luudes is from Spicoli...

"People on luudes should not drive...huh huh"