PDA

View Full Version : FABULOUS Tits

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me. He is trying to decide wheter or not he should post them here. He's thinking that most of you have seen them and that it is probably not worth it.

As posted by Guitar Shark in the I was banned at the DDLR thread... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!

I am totally fucking tired of these threats! Have at it Law Nerd! Once and for all!

NormanBates
06-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Mother said that I could join the Roth Army as long as I didn't mess around with filthy girls again.

But, uh...I won't tell if you won't. ;)

Lqskdiver
06-09-2004, 02:06 PM
I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.

Ahhh, Thats sooooo sweet!

Bob_R
06-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Post 'em if ya got 'em!

FORD
06-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Put em up Matt :D

Guitar Shark
06-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me.

That's hilarious that you're pretending not to know about them, since they just showed up unsolicited in my inbox from ... um... YOU. And from your former work address, no less. Always the bright one!! :)

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... are you ASKING me to post them? :confused:

I am totally fucking tired of these threats!

LMAO. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't made a single threat against you. My only comment was that I was considering posting pictures YOU sent me. Once you've sent them into the public domain, you lose any right to object to their publication. But I'm sure your "attorney" has already told you this, right? Did you send him your naked photos too?

You, on the other hand, are the queen of threats, getting your brother to threaten to break OLO's legs!! And then you admit it in writing on a message board!! That's unbelievably stupid, even by your standards.

Keep starting new threads for attention! Way to go!!! :bananna:

:)

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Geeze... no wonder people say lawyers are stupid...

Let me say this so you can understand it....

Yes, I sent the pictures YEARS ago when we used to chat.

I am TIRED of people INCLUDING YOU threatening me with such pictures.

SO, go ahead and post them... I am NOT objecting you idiot!

BTW those threats to OLO were MADE on the message board, not admitted... Threatening someone is not a crime. Didn't they teach you that in law school???

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Keep following me around to get a speck of my attention! Way to go!

Dick wad!
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/tsniper.jpg

Dr. Love
06-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.

Dr. Love
06-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Btw, I love these public fights, awesome.

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage. :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.

Apparently not in Ca, you can't even get a restraining order for it here...

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 04:48 PM

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage. :D

WTF are you talking about? LOL Be careful or I'll post pictures of your teeth! LMBO!

ALMOSTsaved
06-09-2004, 04:52 PM
I wanna see the jugs.

Full Bug
06-09-2004, 05:07 PM
If Shadows tits were to bounce around in a forest and nobody was around to hear them, would they have made a noise? Hmmmm......

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Bug that was so silly I acctually LOL!

Dr. Love
06-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Apparently not in Ca, you can't even get a restraining order for it here...

It is in TX... but I think when threatening someone across state lines it's federal? I dunno the law there.

Anyway, I'm just giving GS some friendly advice. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 05:41 PM
It is in TX... but I think when threatening someone across state lines it's federal? I dunno the law there.

Anyway, I'm just giving GS some friendly advice. ;)

Well me and my pc are bot in CA... I didnt cross no lines... Anyway
I only sent Matt one pic, YEARS ago. If he held onto it all this time he must have been enjoying it ;)

My offer still stands... Quit threatening me with it and just do it!
This picture blackmail shit that dg started is getting OLD and tired.
I'd post the fookin picture myself but I deleted it a long long time ago.

FilthyLilMouth
06-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Here's what I found:

California Penal Code § 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
"Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me. He is trying to decide wheter or not he should post them here. He's thinking that most of you have seen them and that it is probably not worth it.

As posted by Guitar Shark in the I was banned at the DDLR thread... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

I am totally fucking tired of these threats! Have at it Law Nerd! Once and for all!

Anytime sweetheart.... diamonddave@fairwarning.com

send me the pix, and I shall print condom covers with them.

Sylvester The Cat says: Thufferin' Thucketash, Look at the thithe of thothe tit-th!!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by FilthyLilMouth
Here's what I found:

California Penal Code § 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
"Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

That may be the santion but there is way more to it that that. I know because I tried to get a restraining order against someone who verbally threatened me and couldn't. The reason, there was no proof that this person was in any way a threat to me. No record, no priors. Good law abiding citizen who just happened to be angry with me. I left empty handed. You have to PROVE that you have a reason to be fearful of the threat... Hard to do...

Angel
06-09-2004, 07:06 PM
That may be the santion but there is way more to it that that. I know because I tried to get a restraining order against someone who verbally threatened me and couldn't. The reason, there was no proof that this person was in any way a threat to me. No record, no priors. Good law abiding citizen who just happened to be angry with me. I left empty handed. You have to PROVE that you have a reason to be fearful of the threat... Hard to do...

You have a tendency of putting threats in writing, there's the proof for you. :rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 07:10 PM
UM dumb ass... You have to prove that the individual that made the threat poses an actual risk... OK got it now?

And fuck off back to DDLR,
Remember... you wern't going to address me anymore... Thats 4 times now that you haven't kept your word.

DLR'sCock
06-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Damn, All talk, and no TITS!!!

Post em' Dammit!!!

twonabomber
06-09-2004, 07:15 PM
That may be the santion...

good luck finding a definition for that one. :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Hey everyone apparently GS doesn't have shit including balls... I knew he wouldn't call my bluff! But someone HAS been spreading my picture around I'm pretty sure it's either Angel or dg... I know people get their rocks off digging their nails into Fabs tender skin but ya know what... hearing that some man that I dont even know was sent my picture today just REALLY REALLY hits below the belt. I have pictures of alot of you people that I have been asked not to post and I never have...
seenbad, dif, filty, MikeB... even during the most corrupt fights...
This has just got to the straw that breaks the camels back!

Ya know I know the Army is no place to find sympathy but let me fill you in on my pain and anger...

My Father died of a sudden heart attack... Haha that's some ammo aint it!
I lost a child at 3 1/2 months... wooo hooo funny shit there!!!
One of my best friends died at 32 of brain cancer... LMAO!!!
Another ( a single mother like myself ) died at 38 of melanoma leaving her 13 year old daughter parentless... What a burn huh!!!
Another is battleing breast cancer and just had a mastectomy, she has 4 kids... Hell yeah!
My husband is an alcoholic (As bad if not worse than EVH except he has no money) and has basically deserted our son which wrenches my fucking heart EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE! He probably deserves it!!!
I work 50 hours PLUS a week to support myself my son and my mother... I am such a FUCKING BITCH!!!!
Know why I hate being called fat? Because I am fucking bullimic! HAHA Isn't that a fucking RIOT!
And lastly... I recently suffered trama to my brain which has left me with permanent frontal lobe damage and involutional scars! No wonder I'm so CRAZY!!!! Fuck YEAH!!!!!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

Dr. Love
06-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Fab... take a few deep breaths. You're going to dramatically shorten your own life span if you get angry all the time. Medical fact.

Guitar Shark
06-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone apparently GS doesn't have shit including balls... I knew he wouldn't call my bluff! But someone HAS been spreading my picture around I'm pretty sure it's either Angel or dg... I know people get their rocks off digging their nails into Fabs tender skin but ya know what... hearing that some man that I dont even know was sent my picture today just REALLY REALLY hits below the belt. I have pictures of alot of you people that I have been asked not to post and I never have...

Ya know I know the Army is no place to find sympathy but let me fill you in on my pain and anger...

Another ( a single mother like myself ) died at 38 of melanoma leaving her 13 year old daughter parentless... What a burn huh!!!
Another is battleing breast cancer and just had a mastectomy, she has 4 kids... Hell yeah!
My husband is an alcoholic (As bad if not worse than EVH except he has no money) and has basically deserted our son which wrenches my fucking heart EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE! He probably deserves it!!!
I work 50 hours PLUS a week to support myself my son and my mother... I am such a FUCKING BITCH!!!!
Know why I hate being called fat? Because I am fucking bullimic! HAHA Isn't that a fucking RIOT!
And lastly... I recently suffered trama to my brain which has left me with permanent frontal lobe damage and involutional scars! No wonder I'm so CRAZY!!!! Fuck YEAH!!!!!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

I'm sorry, it's still not clear to me... do I have your permission to post the pictures or not?

amadeus
06-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Geez, get off her back!!!! If you are so intent on posting a picture of her tits and you're so radical about it, you must be pretty hard up LOL!! No offense to FAB but come on, is all this shit really worth it. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself but it ain't worth demeaning someone over it. PEACE!!!

OLO
06-09-2004, 09:01 PM
That's hilarious that you're pretending not to know about them, since they just showed up unsolicited in my inbox from ... um... YOU. And from your former work address, no less. Always the bright one!! :)

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... are you ASKING me to post them? :confused:

LMAO. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't made a single threat against you. My only comment was that I was considering posting pictures YOU sent me. Once you've sent them into the public domain, you lose any right to object to their publication. But I'm sure your "attorney" has already told you this, right? Did you send him your naked photos too?

You, on the other hand, are the queen of threats, getting your brother to threaten to break OLO's legs!! And then you admit it in writing on a message board!! That's unbelievably stupid, even by your standards.

Just want to clarify a few things here.

The first threat of harm to me was that her Ex Husband was going to hunt me down and break my legs.

The next threat was for me to meet her friend in Concrete, Wa so he could beat me up.

Then it was her brother who lives in Concrete, Wa . I think he was going to hunt me down at Fabs command.

Then it was her brother and his Bad Ass Biker Friends that were going to hunt me down and break my legs at Fabs command.

The most current threat is that she will be in the Seattle area on the 26th of June to see the Padres vs. Mariners game. Fab, her brother and his Bad Ass Biker friends are going to come over and break my legs so Fab can watch.

Ok back to the boobie topic.

lionsfan
06-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by OLO

The first threat of harm to me was that her Ex Husband was going to hunt me down and break my legs.

The next threat was for me to meet her friend in Concrete, Wa so he could beat me up.

Then it was her brother who lives in Concrete, Wa . I think he was going to hunt me down at Fabs command.

Then it was her brother and his Bad Ass Biker Friends that were going to hunt me down and break my legs at Fabs command.

The most current threat is that she will be in the Seattle area on the 26th of June to see the Padres vs. Mariners game. Fab, her brother and his Bad Ass Biker friends are going to come over and break my legs so Fab can watch.

http://www.aamcare-electropedic.com/Rascal11.jpg

SoCalChelle
06-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Fab, I know you've got a lot of stress in your life right now (and have for quite a while). Why do you make it worse by continuing to post here and getting even more stressed out? I know, I'm a fine one to talk....I used to get angry about stuff on the boards too, but honestly I don't care anymore. It's not worth it. Come on back over to my nice, warm & fuzzy board where everyone is nice to each other (cuz if they're not, I'll kick their asses!) :D

OLO
06-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Can I come to your website also SOCALCHELLIE? I am in need of some warm fuzzyness. I am a very sensative warm and fuzzy kind of guy. I would love to talk VH with all five of your members.

SoCalChelle
06-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Sure, come on over :D

OLO
06-09-2004, 10:07 PM
I feel a group hug comming on!!

diamondD
06-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Of course you don't care if he post them. They weren't you. Funny how your face didn't appear in them. They were as fake as your attempts to get people on the boards to pretend they were having sex with you.

I haven't posted anything towards you in a long time, but it seems funny you are over here praising Dave and the Army when I could pull up lots of posts at the links of you ripping on this place. Guess you don't have any choice when there's no where else to go.

diamondD
06-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Of course you don't care if he posts them. They weren't you. Funny how your face didn't appear in them. They were as fake as your attempts to get people on the boards at the Dome to pretend they were having sex with you.

I haven't posted anything towards you in a long time, but it seems funny you are over here praising Dave and the Army when I could pull up lots of posts at the links of you ripping on this place. Guess you don't have any choice when there's no where else to go.

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry, it's still not clear to me... do I have your permission to post the pictures or not?

Post um MOTHERFUCKER!

Fabulous Shadow
06-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by OLO

Let us re-claify shall we asshole!

#1 YOU came after me at DDL viciously and without cause. I had never spoke to you before. EVER...

Lady Blue I see you have a new user name at the LINKS! Whats this make the third time you have tried to sneak back in since you were BANNED for being a mental bitch!

Nice to see something havent changed. You have managed to piss off damm near every member on this board as well. Pretty soon your going to have to make your own board so you can post. Who will you argue with then?

For the record I am NOT lady Blue

#2 YOU ASKED me if I was going to send someone to PNW to kick your ass...

Hey Fab when do the threats start?
Are you going to send some thugs up to the PNW to kick my ass?

#3 YOU said my ex husband would come kick your ass after I told you NOT to bring him into this, not me...

So thats it, your ex is going to come up to Seattle and beat my ass because his crazy ex wife bitch from hell tells him that she is angry at someone on the internet - BWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....SNORTTTTT HA HA HA

#4 In the beginning of your attack on me, I tried to remain calm and level headed. You pushed an provoked me by using my ex and my current boyfriend and by insulting and humiliating me until you got the response you were after and now you want to play Mr Innocent.

#5 Don't you think your really streching the truth here... Let me do a replay...

OLO: What kind of people do you run with? This person is going to come meet me to fight me yet he doesnt know me or anything about me. He is just going to take your word for it that you got your feelings hurt, then come and fight me? Ohh thats Brilliant!!

Once again you have proven my point, your a crazy bitch from hell.

FAB:
You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

OLO:Why is it you wish violence on everyone? Is this how you handle your problems, you ask one of your badass biker dude friends to kick someones ass that they dont know because Fab got her feelings hurt on the internet.

FAB:Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

Don't make it out like the threat chaged over and over and don't FABricate the situation for your advantage! Your a liar!

Not that anyones interested but you can read it here for yourself...

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1643&page=3&pp=30

SoCalChelle
06-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Helloooo? Fab, are you there? *tap tap tap* is this thing on?

:D

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
Of course you don't care if he posts them. They weren't you. Funny how your face didn't appear in them. They were as fake as your attempts to get people on the boards at the Dome to pretend they were having sex with you.

Another FABricator! My face didn't appear in them? LOL... I think you are confusing MY pictures with somebody eles'. My face was in my pics or I wouldn't give a rats ass... Spare me! As for my sex life on the PD...Why do you care? I had ONE real relationship from that board and I have several people who can vouge for it if you need proof...LOL

As for me being over here praising Dave? That isnt TRUE! I have been over here shaming Van Hagar and saying Dave is finally in the drivers seat with VH. Read my posts before you make statements you cant back up. As for you willingness to pull post from the links of me ripping the Army, I'd like you to do that please because while I was not on the Roth wagon for sometime I don't recall ever bashing the Army. I do recall leaving the old ARMY because the crowd was very HARD. Let's just say I have toughend up from years of abuse.

Thanks for asking DiamondDoublepost...:rolleyes:

Panamark
06-10-2004, 03:03 AM
I read this whole thread and no pics ??
Hey this is so anti-climatic it deserves to be at
a website devoted to Van Hagar !! Anti-climaxes
are their speciality :)

This is the Army, just do it already, or shut the fuck up..

OLO
06-10-2004, 03:08 AM
Let us re-claify shall we asshole!

#1 YOU came after me at DDL viciously and without cause. I had never spoke to you before. EVER...

Lady Blue I see you have a new user name at the LINKS! Whats this make the third time you have tried to sneak back in since you were BANNED for being a mental bitch!

Nice to see something havent changed. You have managed to piss off damm near every member on this board as well. Pretty soon your going to have to make your own board so you can post. Who will you argue with then?

For the record I am NOT lady Blue

#2 YOU ASKED me if I was going to send someone to PNW to kick your ass...

Hey Fab when do the threats start?
Are you going to send some thugs up to the PNW to kick my ass?

#3 YOU said my ex husband would come kick your ass after I told you NOT to bring him into this, not me...

So thats it, your ex is going to come up to Seattle and beat my ass because his crazy ex wife bitch from hell tells him that she is angry at someone on the internet - BWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....SNORTTTTT HA HA HA

#4 In the beginning of your attack on me, I tried to remain calm and level headed. You pushed an provoked me by using my ex and my current boyfriend and by insulting and humiliating me until you got the response you were after and now you want to play Mr Innocent.

#5 Don't you think your really streching the truth here... Let me do a replay...

OLO: What kind of people do you run with? This person is going to come meet me to fight me yet he doesnt know me or anything about me. He is just going to take your word for it that you got your feelings hurt, then come and fight me? Ohh thats Brilliant!!

Once again you have proven my point, your a crazy bitch from hell.

FAB:
You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

OLO:Why is it you wish violence on everyone? Is this how you handle your problems, you ask one of your badass biker dude friends to kick someones ass that they dont know because Fab got her feelings hurt on the internet.

FAB:Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

Don't make it out like the threat chaged over and over and don't FABricate the situation for your advantage! Your a liar!

Not that anyones interested but you can read it here for yourself...

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1643&page=3&pp=30

I also encourage everyone to go read them in there true form.
This way everyone can see what a crazy women Fab actually is. See Fab didnt post the entire thread, she posted what she wanted you to read.

She loves to play inoccent and really play that she is always being attacked, when anyone can see this is not the case.

So please GO read the thread!!!

OLO
06-10-2004, 03:23 AM

I will agree with you Fab, you have had some shitty things happen to you in your life. You know what....SO HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE!! I am guessing there are more than one member of this website that has had worse or equal to you BUT you dont see them acting the way you do.

Was this posted so people would feel sorry for you? Thus allowing you to go on acting like a complete bitch! I dont remember anyone laughing at any of these situtions except you.

If your having such a hard time in life I would suggest spending more time improving your life via COUNCILING and or therapy and LESS TIME on the internet acting like a crazy woman. My guess is your shrink would agree if they were able to see how you behave yourself online.

Ever wonder why your constantly in these little dust ups? Its always you!! I cant imagine what your like in person if your this hostile via a computer.

How many times have you had it out with Chellie? You seem to always find DG to go at, now you have found a entire new group of women to shit on.

I have yet to see anyone except yourself come to your defense?

Dr. Love
06-10-2004, 06:50 AM
God damn, someone post a tit, preferrably female. I don't care if they are one of fab's or not, let's get this show on the road!

diamondD
06-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Another FABricator! My face didn't appear in them? LOL... I think you are confusing MY pictures with somebody eles'. My face was in my pics or I wouldn't give a rats ass... Spare me! As for my sex life on the PD...Why do you care? I had ONE real relationship from that board and I have several people who can vouge for it if you need proof...LOL

As for me being over here praising Dave? That isnt TRUE! I have been over here shaming Van Hagar and saying Dave is finally in the drivers seat with VH. Read my posts before you make statements you cant back up. As for you willingness to pull post from the links of me ripping the Army, I'd like you to do that please because while I was not on the Roth wagon for sometime I don't recall ever bashing the Army. I do recall leaving the old ARMY because the crowd was very HARD. Let's just say I have toughend up from years of abuse.

Thanks for asking DiamondDoublepost...:rolleyes:

You don't recall ripping the army? You are really one mental bitch. I'm heading out of town for a week. If you're still playing Miss Innocent Lunatic when I get back, I'll post as many as you want. I almost did in another thread when you were praising this place after getting banned from DDLR. It's easy for anyone to do, just search for your name and "army" and take your pick.

I saw the pic. Your face wasn't in them. That's why we laughed so hard. And no one saved them because they were a joke.

As far as your sex life, or imaginary ones on the internet, I could care less. That's Wuff's problem. You already made him lose "his precious" mod job at the links, no telling how bad you'll fuck his real life up, but that's his problem. I'm just calling you out for the innocent-portraying liar that you are.

What's the common denominator in all these bannings? YOU and your whining about how you are getting picked on and starting thread after thread begging for attention. Why is that? Is everyone on the internet out to get you?

The old army was hard? It's because they knew you. Give this place time. I'm sure they'll embrace you as much as every other board as soon as they get to know you. :rolleyes:

It may have been a double post, but every word was spelled right! :D

ThrillsNSpills
06-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Alright you fucks.
She got you all greased up and left you with blueballs.
.........Yeah, first time for me too.

I will post the tits.

Yep, I will save this thread.

From going even further down the tubes.

( . ) ( . )

There, now go about your business.

Don't ever say I didn't do anything for you.

Warham
06-10-2004, 07:43 AM

diamondD
06-10-2004, 07:51 AM
Ok, had a couple more minutes. It was too easy.

First rip... (http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=97785&Forum=All_Forums&Words=shadow%20%20%20army&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=97777&Search=true#Post97785)

OOPS! (http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB10&Number=224892&Forum=All_Forums&Words=shadow%20%20%20army&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=224849&Search=true#Post224892)

OLO
06-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Ok, had a couple more minutes. It was too easy.

First rip... (http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=97785&Forum=All_Forums&Words=shadow%20%20%20army&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=97777&Search=true#Post97785)

OOPS! (http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB10&Number=224892&Forum=All_Forums&Words=shadow%20%20%20army&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=224849&Search=true#Post224892)

There are MANY more threads at the LINKS were Fab has ripped this site and DLR a new one. She is a FRAUD and the only reason she is posting here is because she has no place else to go, she has been banned from every VH website.

Like Diamond D said its easy all you have to do is search her name and the evidence will show it self.

alexpgrimes
06-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Let's start taking bets to see how long it takes her to get banned her too. Might actually do the girl some good. Give her some time to deal with those voices in her head..

Warham
06-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Do you have an over/under on that bet?

alexpgrimes
06-10-2004, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warham
Do you have an over/under on that bet? [/QUOTE
Haven't got that far yet... lol Any suggestions???

NormanBates
06-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Are you gonna post the tits or not?

Are you a man or a mouse?

ThrillsNSpills
06-10-2004, 09:26 AM
I think the tit should be posted.

We should vote on the quality of the tit.

If the tit is nasty she should be banned.

If she is going to grandstand about her tits for attention and the boob is a dud she should be erased.

Unless we like watching meltdowns. Which doesn't seem right.
my 2 cents on this train wreck

ALMOSTsaved
06-10-2004, 09:30 AM
I wanna see the bush too.

NormanBates
06-10-2004, 09:33 AM
This thread is lame. Post the tits or trash this fucker.

ALMOSTsaved
06-10-2004, 09:36 AM
But not until you show us bush...hehehe!

knuckleboner
06-10-2004, 10:01 AM
God damn, someone post a tit, preferrably female. I don't care if they are one of fab's or not, let's get this show on the road!

you're a cowgirls fan, right? just post one of the tuna's manboobs and be done with it!:D

Lqskdiver
06-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
you're a cowgirls fan, right? just post one of the tuna's manboobs and be done with it!:D

Tuna???:confused:

Ok, Matt this has gone far enough! I read the entirety of this thread and aside from Warham's contribution you still haven't done shit!

Man up and post some flesh or I'll request that Fab's brother's wife's cousin's neighbor's aunt's husband go break your legs while we all watch!!

Capice!!

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by OLO
I would love to talk VH with all five of your members.

Actually, I think they might have six now. :)

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I saw the pic. Your face wasn't in them. That's why we laughed so hard. And no one saved them because they were a joke.

Remember the time at the Pleasure Dome when she posted pictures of porn stars and tried to get everyone to believe that they were her?

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 12:39 PM
This is a fun read. (http://web.archive.org/web/20010608112530/www.van-halen.com/newsite/ubb/Forum6/HTML/008296.html)

twonabomber
06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
damn...

JCOOK
06-10-2004, 01:41 PM
PLEASE POST THEM, BEING THAT I AM AN AMATEUR GYNACOLGIST THIS WILL HELPMY PRACTICE.

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Oh WHERE to begin...

GS and DiamondDumdass- I know your VH power plug was pulled out and since then you have basically become HAS beens in the VH community. I understand why you would want to go WAY back to the days of the PD when picking on me gave you a sense of POWER but like VAN halen with DLR, those days are over and it's time to move on. There a new world of people... i.e a new singer and now it's up to them to decide the fate of FAB. Whatever old things I may have done... and it wasn't headless pictures OR pictures of porn stars thats dead and buried. In fact one of the webmasters HERE said I come to THIS board with a clean slate so like I once said about DLR... Pull your head out of the past and get with the here and now!

OLO- I already told everybody where to find the original thread. I wasn't hiding the FACTS from anyone. YOU came after me... I didn't even know of YOU until that day so WHO was seeking trouble? HMMMM? I happen to know that you are a bit MENTAL yourself. I happen to know that YOU are on meds... Maybe you should take your own advice...

Everyone else... There are certain people who seek me out simply because they know they can get my goat. I think many of them have surfaced here. I do not enjoy this type of attention but I do not hide under rocks when it is thrown at me. I deal with it head on. If THAT makes me an attention whore so be it. IMO, those who seek me out want a little slice of the attention that I do get. I would like nothing more than to come to this board and have a good time with DLR/VH fans of all kinds. I have made it perfectly clear my reasons for jumping on and off the DLR/Army bandwagon. I am not the first nor that last person to diss either; however, I am the person most cruicified for it.

Now back on topic...

No one saved the pictures? Well according to Matt... Everybody including him has them and HE is going to post them (to think he has saved them for 3 odd years)... I think HE has kept everybody waiting long enough...

OLO
06-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Oh WHERE to begin...

OLO- I already told everybody where to find the original thread. I wasn't hiding the FACTS from anyone. YOU came after me... I didn't even know of YOU until that day so WHO was seeking trouble? HMMMM? I happen to know that you are a bit MENTAL yourself. I happen to know that YOU are on meds... Maybe you should take your own advice...

Yes I have been on Strattera and Lexapro for about 6 months now, the Dr has also prescribed Ambien for a sleep problem I deal with. Strattera helps me concentrate during the day, I get so much more accomplished now. The Lexapro is for depression, felt like there was a gray cloud hanging over my head for about a year, it has helped sooooo much it isnt even funny. Its like the clouds cleared and the sun started to shine. No more doom and gloom.
Whats your point?

Ohh Fab I am also a recovering Alcholic and have been sober for 10 years.

When was the last time I acted out like you do on a daily basis? The answer is never.

When was the last time I told someone I was going to have there legs broken while I watched. Never

When was the last time I was banned from a website. Never

If you look at your history Fab, you are constantly in the middle of something exactly like this, your always fighting with someone. You are allways saying how you are constantly being attacked, Gee wonder why?

OLO
06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Ohh and your lying about not knowing who I was before the day I first decided to set you straight. You and I had speoken many time while you were at the links.

If you didnt know who I was how did you know about the lake I live on?

Care for me to post a few links to topics we spoke on and also a few PM's between us.

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 02:24 PM
We spoke? I don't recall that but ok maybe we did. But we never had any issues...

Here's the deal. I am DONE dealing with YOU. OK
So fuck off back to VHF and shove Lady Blue right up your ass ok.
Your a liar and an instigator and I will not be resonding to you anymore... At least seenbad had class, brains and balls...

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 02:46 PM
GS and DiamondDumdass- I know your VH power plug was pulled out and since then you have basically become HAS beens in the VH community. I understand why you would want to go WAY back to the days of the PD when picking on me gave you a sense of POWER but like VAN halen with DLR, those days are over and it's time to move on. There a new world of people... i.e a new singer and now it's up to them to decide the fate of FAB. Whatever old things I may have done... and it wasn't headless pictures OR pictures of porn stars thats dead and buried. In fact one of the webmasters HERE said I come to THIS board with a clean slate so like I once said about DLR... Pull your head out of the past and get with the here and now!

VH power plug -- LMAO!!! Honey, you're the only person who cares about power on message boards. I only come here for the entertainment value; it's not such a big part of my life that I threaten people with bodily injury when they say something I don't like.

P.S. What is a Dumdass?

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 03:23 PM
What power do I have??? NONE! Is THIS your idea of entertainment? I didn't address YOU. YOU taunted and provoked ME as usual. I threaten people because they have pushed me to the breaking point.
I don't like being pushed to that point and I don't like being that kind of person; However, I absolutly refuse to take all of the blame.

As for you... This will be my last response to you as well..

Now, be a man of your WORD and post all those pics you got or DON'T and shove your fucking threat to do so right up your skinny and untoned ass!

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 03:37 PM
If THAT makes me an attention whore so be it.

Man oh man, does Big Troubles like attention whores. :D Listen, I want to apologize for comments I've made on this site regarding yourself. What I said was taken totally from a "bad tasteless joke" to a certain level of awareness that some people here didn't care for. To everyone else, my apologies go straight up their collective asses.(and they know who they are) But to you, I am sorry. Truly. Enjoy this moment of my weakness, for I have NEVER apologized to ANYONE here or anywhere, for what I have said. (and Ive said alot of rude shit)

In fact Im sure my emailo box and PM folder will be filled with "why did you apologize?". My answer is simple. Joke or not; it was unwarranted.

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 03:58 PM
BT- That was very out of character for you and therefore very much appreciated. Very cool of you. Especially in the midst of all this bullshit!
XO

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 04:02 PM
To own up to ones responsibilities is one of many important virtues in life. And I don't want to miss a thing. Regardless of what is popular. Im the alternative to the rule. I haven't really been the same since you know. Strange. Feels good to "dot the i's and cross the t's" sort of speak.

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Well raking Fab over the coals is a very popular sport BT. What do you say we do something really wild? Say skinny dipping in a giant Carmel Sundae with "Your no Good" whailing in the background?

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey-Zeus! My kinda woman! I'll bring the carmel sundae and tunes, and you bring...well just bring yourself! :D

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 04:26 PM
too forward? cause I was thinking "Why has it taken so long?" :D
But I'm a male and men are pigs and...well...yeah thats pretty much it. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 04:29 PM
At least let me put the cherry on top! LOL!

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 04:37 PM
LOL Ok sounds good. Notice I am the only guy in this thread that hasn't asked to see your tits?

That alone should earn me a picture! :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Are you going to tell me that Angel showed pete ans didn't show YOU? Here's the thing... I don't even have the pictures anymore. Honest to god. Sorry BT but I think your going to have to get GS to make good on his promise to the board users... Either that or break his legs.

In truth, those pics are old. I'm actually in way better shape now then ever. I have been doing Adkins for almost a year now and doing Yoga and Pilates too so I'm in the best shape ever. I have also grown out my hair a little so I've changed a bit since then. I'm actually having some new pictures taken soon with the Black and Leopard Skin Strat my boyfriend got me for my Bday. How about I send you one of those?
I've learned my lesson the hard way about trusting those types of pic to so callled net friends...

Ask pete for it or wait till GS gets around to making good on his threat...

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Sorry BT but I think your going to have to get GS to make good on his promise to the board users... Either that or break his legs.

Please show me where I made any such promise, you basketcase from hell. :)

Again with the leg breaking, eh? Cool. :cool: Sorry to hear you've lost the pictures. :o Have you tried looking up the porn site that you copied them from? That might work.

Bill Lumbergh
06-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Anybody with 500 plus posts shoould have immediate access to the pics! :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Please show me where I made any such promise, you basketcase from hell. :)

Again with the leg breaking, eh? Cool. :cool: Sorry to hear you've lost the pictures. :o Have you tried looking up the porn site that you copied them from? That might work.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5878&perpage=30&pagenumber=5

No... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them

Guitar Shark
06-10-2004, 07:28 PM
OK, dumbass (look, THIS is how it's spelled!!), first of all, there's no promise in there at all to ANYONE. Secondly, I thought you weren't going to reply to me anymore? I'm so confused. :(

Off to Greensboro in a few minutes, so make sure you take care of this thread while I'm away!!! Lots of potential for attention. :) :)

Big Troubles
06-10-2004, 10:34 PM
What did I miss? Im conflicted and torn between his love for Dave and my love for my new friend Fabs. Sorry man. Even Dave would tell me to side with the breasts. Fab I would LOVE to see you wearing leopard skin. Hell, if you wanna put on nothing but a clit ring while eating Melba toast it works for me! I am just that easy to get along with. ;)
Angel, Pete or GS did not show me any pics. I seen a pic a ways back on page 2. But I think that was a copyright pic?

Fabulous Shadow
06-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Right BT, that pic of the young lady flashing was not me. Her titties were fine but her face was fugly...

SoCalChelle
06-11-2004, 12:24 AM
Actually, I think they might have six now. :)

Nah, counting YOU, we have 7 :p

Fabulous Shadow
06-11-2004, 12:45 AM
LOL!! GS has come out of the closet!

Fabulous Shadow
06-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Chelle-
GS doesn't count. He is a two sided coin. Heads on both sides. Two faces if ya know what I mean. Leave it at 6 and keep it a loyal following!

SoCalChelle
06-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Oh, so actually, counting him we have 8 ;)

ASH
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!!! Shit then counting ME you have 12!!!

Ummm sorry Chelle... Fab here... co-worker friend registering at my desk still logged in... Those would be my 4 other faces...

SoCalChelle
06-11-2004, 03:25 PM

Dr. Love
06-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Tit me.

ASH
06-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Shut up Doc... Aint gonna happen. Didn't you see how Matt weezled his way out of it. NOW they are PORN star pictures! Whatever man! I wish I has the body od a porn star! Besides I'm pretty sure you have already see um anyway...Don't tell me Angel and DykeGrrrlll showed everyone but YOU???

Hey Chelle have YOU seen um?

SoCalChelle
06-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Nope, I sure haven't. And you'd think I would have, huh? You'd think they would have popped up in the PD mod forum at least once. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-11-2004, 05:52 PM
No, these were after the PD... During my VHF period. AK/BW

(BTW- I just realized I was still logged on as ASH)

Log on to IM

SoCalChelle
06-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Logging on to IM as we speak

I think she's gonna show ME her tits...joke's on you guys :p

Dr. Love
06-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Tit me.

Big Troubles
06-11-2004, 08:03 PM
I second that motion. :D

Panamark
06-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Teaser !!

Big Troubles
06-12-2004, 09:48 AM
"I'll tell you what. After the concert, we go across the street and get a drink...What do ya say?" ;)

Golden AWe
06-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Somebody post her tits soon or she'll lose her green card

Golden AWe
06-12-2004, 02:33 PM
fuck it, she's not gonna flash'em

Well, here's my boobs instead: http://goldenawe.741.com/balkan/bt30_weather.jpg

http://goldenawe.741.com/balkan/bt30_weather.jpg

Fabulous Shadow
06-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Hey guys GS is the one with the pictures not me! I gave him my blessing to post um...

Dr. Love
06-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
fuck it, she's not gonna flash'em

Well, here's my boobs instead: http://goldenawe.741.com/balkan/bt30_weather.jpg

http://goldenawe.741.com/balkan/bt30_weather.jpg

Nice tits!!

SoCalChelle
06-12-2004, 03:09 PM
A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!
We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 741.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

Big Troubles
06-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Hey guys GS is the one with the pictures not me! I gave him my blessing to post um...

I seen your pic at ddlr.com. Head shot. looks cute. I think it was angels avatar.

WHAT A ROCKER
06-14-2004, 11:01 AM

FUNNY AS HELL!

I have been aquainted with both parties involved here, and Fab just kills me. Gee, should I list all of my medical problems? I would NEVER do that. Your problem is, with posting this & listing all of your problems, is YOU CRAVE ATTENTION. YOU have to be in the spotlight 24/7.
If you're bulemic then I am fucking invisable.

I know when you sent those pix to him, dreamer. You had the hots for him. Wanted his Herman The One Eyed German. He probably ignored you so you hate him. You would LOVE for those pix or (pic) to be posted so you get attention.
Go back to YOUR LAP DOGGIES AT LINKS. They are the only ones to put up with you. Wonder why?

GS is a cool Dude.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 01:18 PM
I never had the hots for GS, (I don't like stuffy brittle boys) I flirted with him at the PD because he was nice to me. That was all. I sent him THE picture because he sent one to me of him with a Salmon. He'd NEVER admit it but he used to flirt with me too. We were flirty online aquaintances, nothing more and the picture exhange was long after the DOME days. Y'all talk like you know more about me and what happened on line with me and other people than I do. All you know is what you were privy to read on the boards. Not what went on in email and pm...

I don't know who you are "What a Rocker" but your entitled to your opinion even if it is based on 1/2 truths... I see you just joined... Couldn't help but get in on the Fab Stab huh... Good on ya!

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I seen your pic at ddlr.com. Head shot. looks cute. I think it was angels avatar.

Yep BT , that is me... Here it is minus the big red X.
I have to thank Angel for keeping FS alive over there!
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/tlisapierce2.jpg

Guitar Shark
06-14-2004, 03:03 PM
I never had the hots for GS, (I don't like stuffy brittle boys) I flirted with him at the PD because he was nice to me. That was all. I sent him THE picture because he sent one to me of him with a Salmon. He'd NEVER admit it but he used to flirt with me too. We were flirty online aquaintances, nothing more and the picture exhange was long after the DOME days. Y'all talk like you know more about me and what happened on line with me and other people than I do. All you know is what you were privy to read on the boards. Not what went on in email and pm...

I don't know who you are "What a Rocker" but your entitled to your opinion even if it is based on 1/2 truths... I see you just joined... Couldn't help but get in on the Fab Stab huh... Good on ya!

LOL! You are so full of shit. Flirty online acquaintances my ass, you WANTED me and I thought it was beyond pathetic. You wanted EVERYONE!!!! You were and are the biggest basket case attention slut on the internet, bar none. And that salmon picture was POSTED at the Links in the pictures thread, it wasn't porn like the shit you sent me. You sent me boob shots, ass shots, and even one of "your" pussy ring. Deny that all you want. I doubt any of them were actually you.

So far in this thread you've said I have a "skinny and untoned ass," and you've called me a stuffy brittle boy. LOL. Do you really want to start playing the physical appearance card? I've got WAAAYYYY more ammunition on my side of this one, Flab. :)

Big Troubles
06-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Yep BT , that is me... Here it is minus the big red X.
I have to thank Angel for keeping FS alive over there!
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/tlisapierce2.jpg

Well I dont give a flying fuck what anyone says. You look very nice to me. Warm and cuddly. :D Let me know when Im privledged enough to see more!!!

Big Troubles
06-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Thats not really me holding my dick. :D I dont have red hair.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Your right GS... NONE of them were me... You never sent me pictures of you... I wanted you! I still do! Your all I ever think about!!!!
I want you so bad I can't see staright. My whole reason for being is all about YOU! It's YOU GS! Your the one I want! MORNING, NOON and NIGHT!!! I dream of fucking you! I dream of stripping you out of that stuffy suit and tie and throwing you down in bed and sucking you until all that pent up law anxiety is expelled. I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I want to ride you like a wild pony. I want you to do me from behind and have you pull my hair and call me bitch! It's YOU GS! I admit it. All this bitchyness is simply because I have wanted you all this time! You are the passion in my loins! It makes me hot just thinking of you and that salmon. It's out now. Everybody knows. It's all about YOU GS!

There, Now can we get past your Pleasure Dome delusions and just get back to forgetting eachother all together? Do me a favor this time will ya...When you get those urges to email or pm me like you have so often done... Just DON'T!

Oh...PS I still have the email in which YOU sent me the salmon pic...
I SAVE EVERYTHING!

Warham
06-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Is it getting hot in here?

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 03:24 PM
oh, this reminds me so much of times between me and a punk that was irish for some reason. He said the only reason I ever talked to him was cuz I wanted to keep him miserable so I could get into his pants, yet he was the one who always came emailing or IMing me after I told him I never wanted to speak to him again. He mysteriously stopped. Maybe he got a hint, maybe he died. Who knows.

Anyhoo...

What I don't get are the "flab" comments. I've seen full body shots of Fab before when there wa a party or something (not THOSE type of body shots boys) and I don't consider her fat. I say if those who are doing it are going to continue doing it, post some evidence to support claims. If not, shut up. I'd also like to see how fit y'all are too ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks Ally! Thanks for having the guts to take a lil stand for me. Not many people are willing to do that for fear of retaliation. I appreciate you bravery. It means the world to me!! ((Hug Smootch))

jacksmar
06-14-2004, 03:30 PM
I don’t get this thread at all. A good-looking, and obviously spunky lady sends some pix back and forth with some guy.

Isn’t that why Al Gore invented the internet?

Fit enough: http://www.geocities.com/jacksmar/Jayman.html

Warham
06-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Absolutely.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 03:41 PM
I don't get it either??? Nobody complained when they were getting the pictures... Now everybody wants to use them against me. First they threaten to post um to get my goat, then when I tell them to do it, they say it isn't me. Damned if ya do, Damned if ya don't.
So I've teased some pricks... Is that a crime? What else can you get for free on the net?

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Thanks Ally! Thanks for having the guts to take a lil stand for me. Not many people are willing to do that for fear of retaliation. I appreciate you bravery. It means the world to me!! ((Hug Smootch))

I'm just getting tired of this all. I lived thru something similar, although thankfully, it wasn't dragged out publically over some messageboard. I would have died. What I love is apparently you are holding out the pics so you can attention-whore, yet you're calling out for someone to walk the walk, cuz we all know they can talk the talk.

For y'all who want fab to stop the attention-whorin' in this thread, all you gotta do is get those pics posted. She's called GS out and so far he hasn't done anything. She's not the one holding out. It would seem to me that by a lack of naked pictures in here, that this type of thread is enjoyed and you all are doing nothing but creating a forum to pick on somebody. Just post the fucking pics or shut up. Seriously.

jacksmar
06-14-2004, 03:56 PM
http://www.freestuffcenter.com/

http://www.ilovefreefood.com

SoCalChelle
06-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
What I don't get are the "flab" comments. I've seen full body shots of Fab before when there wa a party or something

I've got one of those pictures right here, if anyone would like me to post it...

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
I believe, Chelle, your pictures where the ones I was talking about. I think Wolfman was with her?

SoCalChelle
06-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Yeah, so was I...

Guitar Shark
06-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Your right GS... NONE of them were me... You never sent me pictures of you... I wanted you! I still do! Your all I ever think about!!!!
I want you so bad I can't see staright. My whole reason for being is all about YOU! It's YOU GS! Your the one I want! MORNING, NOON and NIGHT!!! I dream of fucking you! I dream of stripping you out of that stuffy suit and tie and throwing you down in bed and sucking you until all that pent up law anxiety is expelled. I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I want to ride you like a wild pony. I want you to do me from behind and have you pull my hair and call me bitch! It's YOU GS! I admit it. All this bitchyness is simply because I have wanted you all this time! You are the passion in my loins! It makes me hot just thinking of you and that salmon. It's out now. Everybody knows. It's all about YOU GS!

OK, that was actually pretty funny. I'll have to give you props on that one. ;)

WHAT A ROCKER
06-14-2004, 04:21 PM

You were hot for him,honey.
He WAS nice to everyone, just because people are nice to you,you think they are hitting on you? GEEJUS, Everyone was a little flirty to everyone....... You just took it too far.

Oh I do know all about you honey, and I warn any guy to stay away. I also know what happened to you & GUYS online. You THINK they keep secrets? If you believe that then you really are insane.

Yeah, I just joined. But I can never help but get in onthe FLAB stuff.

Your so called husband is an alkie because of YOU, ever stop to think of that? You are a physco bitch, and NEVER know who you are going to be until you wake up in the morning. SLUT...........

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 04:40 PM
Sounds to me like we got a case of a jealous alias here...

If me flriting with some guy online makes me hot for them then I must be HOT for 90% of the guys online because I adore and flirt with them all! (ok most of um). It's all in fun and only MORONS like GS would think that it was anything more than online banter.

Whoever you are, have the guts to approach me with a name I'll know or kindly fuck off. I am not going to waste my time, saavy or the Armys bandwidth fighting with some lil bitch who is obviously jealous, seriously in needs of meds and pathetically weak in catfight department.

Born to fun, Sworn to none... For fuck sake... Where did you get that? Bumperstickers.com??? Geeze isn't that from like 1984? Geeze, this has got to be one of DDLR's Roth Grrrllls. :rolleyes:

Warham
06-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Now showbiz is so thrillin', the camera rolls, she's willing...

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by WHAT A ROCKER
You were hot for him,honey.
He WAS nice to everyone, just because people are nice to you,you think they are hitting on you? GEEJUS, Everyone was a little flirty to everyone....... You just took it too far.

Oh I do know all about you honey, and I warn any guy to stay away. I also know what happened to you & GUYS online. You THINK they keep secrets? If you believe that then you really are insane.

Yeah, I just joined. But I can never help but get in onthe FLAB stuff.

Your so called husband is an alkie because of YOU, ever stop to think of that? You are a physco bitch, and NEVER know who you are going to be until you wake up in the morning. SLUT...........

diamondsgirl, is that you?

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 04:56 PM
They wont believe it when they see what their seein...
Go see Baby NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 04:58 PM
diamondsgirl, is that you?

Her or Angel... But Angel usually prefers to be a guy... I think she has the hots for me. She tried to pick up on me at DDLR using the name BOB! Go figure

Warham
06-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Pictures on the silver screen, greatest thing you've ever seen
now her name is up in lights, everything turns out alright!

fookin' love that song

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I dunno. I think Angel dealt with some people with substance abuse or something like that. I don't think she would pull that card for a slam, even on you.

I could be wrong though.

Speaking of Angel, does she not know that by having her avatar like that, it's only bringing more attention for you?

WHAT A ROCKER
06-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Sounds to me like we got a case of a jeaslous alias here...

If me flriting with some guy online makes me hot for them then I must be HOT for 90% of the guys online because I adore and flirt with them all! (ok most of um). It's all in fun and only MORONS like GS would think that it was anything more than online banter.

Whoever you are, have the guts to approach me with a name I'll know or kindly fuck off. I am not going to waste my time, saavy or the Armys bandwidth fighting with some lil bitch who is obviously jealous, seriously in needs of meds and pathetically weak in catfight department.

Born to fun, Sworn to none... For fuck sake... Where did you get that? Bumperstickers.com??? Geeze isn't that from like 1984? Geeze, this has got to be one of DDLR's Roth Grrrllls. :rolleyes:

How do you even know if I am a female?

Took the short bus huh?

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by WHAT A ROCKER
How do you even know if I am a female?

Took the short bus huh?

WHO CARES!

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Pictures on the silver screen, greatest thing you've ever seen
now her name is up in lights, everything turns out alright!

fookin' love that song

ME TOO!!!! SING ALONG!

Daddies lil sweetie after some damn rainbow!
Got the big deal in the back of a limo!

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 05:06 PM
I dunno. I think Angel dealt with some people with substance abuse or something like that. I don't think she would pull that card for a slam, even on you.

I could be wrong though.

Speaking of Angel, does she not know that by having her avatar like that, it's only bringing more attention for you?

Like I said... I think she has the HOTS for me or something. She just can't let it go. I do appreciate the way they are keeping my name alive over there though!

Warham
06-14-2004, 05:08 PM
I've never seen so many people sign up to get on somebody's ass.

You are popular.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 05:14 PM
Yeah, and people call ME an attention whore! These are the same people that create multi-usernames just so they can keep having it out with me just for a speck of my attention!! I think they should create their own glory don't you?

Pictures on the silver screen
Greatest thing you've ever seen

Guitar Shark
06-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Fab, a friend was kind enough to send the pic to me. It's not one of the ones you sent me but it should suffice. Don't even bother asking who, because I'll never tell.

Earlier in this thread you said that you'd post it yourself but you lost the pic. So here's your opportunity -- I will be happy to email it to you and you can post it yourself. Send me your preferred email address and off it goes. Or I can PM it to you, whatever.

Ally_Kat
06-14-2004, 05:50 PM
What about the ones YOU claimed to have?

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 06:22 PM
GS... The whole point of this thread was for me to call you on the fact that YOU said you were thinking of posting them. Your motive was to taunt me, worry me and humiliate me so I decided, fuck it, let him post um. Everyone seems to want to hold these pictures over my head in one capacity or another. (These pictures that are NOT me mind you.) So I just decided lets just do it and get it over with. However, I have NO intentions of posting the pictures myself. I didn't hold on to them for a reason. I am now in a relationship and I don't do things like THAT anymore. People like YOU want to drum up the past well FUCK YOU, get on with it already. YOU said you were going to do it GS, NOT ME. I didn't even care about those pics anymore until you and KILL FAB posse started using 3 year old pictures against me. Kat has a point? What happened to the pictures I SENT YOU HMMMM... The ones you thinking of posting??? Your full of shit! What did DYKE Grrrllll and Angel send you a new one? FUCK THEM too. Some people need to get a life!. You all run around calling me the attention whore yet your the ones chasing my shirt tails! This is about YOU. YOU were going to post the pictures MATT. DO it or shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. Stop jumping out of nowhere and trying to start shit with me just because you have basically become a nobody around here. What's your fucking problem anyway? Arn't you supposed to be getting married soon? Why is THIS crap on your mind instead of your lovely bride to be? Can't get FAB out of your mind huh baby? Needed that last little prick tease before settling down? YOU came after ME, HERE, out of the blue. I haven't spoke to you in at least a year. Let it fucking go DICK!

Oh and Matt, as for the person who sent the picture... WHO FUCKING CARES!

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 06:30 PM

There, Now can we get past your Pleasure Dome delusions and just get back to forgetting eachother all together? Do me a favor this time will ya...When you get those urges to email or pm me like you have so often done... Just DON'T!

Oh...PS I still have the email in which YOU sent me the salmon pic...
I SAVE EVERYTHING!

Whoa---there! All that filthy slut talk is giving me a boner! :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Hi DIK! Where have you been lately?
BTW_ whe don't you have a boner?

BIGBADZERO
06-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey Guitar Shark she's right, either shit or get off the pot. I bet you're one of those guys that goes around saying he fucked this chick & that chick but only didi it in his dreams.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 07:04 PM
BBZ!!!!

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Who's that babe with the fabulous shadow??

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Your singing my song ya lil devil!

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Don't I always?

Nobody else...could pull it off, but Dave himself.

;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Well my baby's on the corner and HE's lookin so fine!
Put one and one together and HE blows my mind!
If a GIRL needs love to live, I'm the livin proof
Catch that smile and I hit the roof!

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Swing that little leg, Fab.

;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Swing that big leg DIK... LOL

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Are you drinking again? Damn I'm horny.

Now, I am going to have to go home and fuck my wife.

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Well good for her then!

DaveIsKing
06-14-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh... Yes It Is!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Have a BALL!

Big Troubles
06-14-2004, 08:51 PM
4 pages and no pictures. ;) Cock tease! :lol:

I know I know, GS has them. Listen buddy, throw the picture up on the screen before I scream. From what Ive seen, Fab you look great. Someone called you fat? Rediculous.
I dont think thats Angel bugging you either. She came across pretty decent to me. Im not saying you haven't had problems with her, I'm just saying that those posts don't resemble the same person Ive talked to. (phew! Was that one fucking sentence? Man, Im getting old. Taking deep breathes in between sentences is a sure sign to get into my pine box indeed.) ;)

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Have a BALL!

Oh he will.

pete
06-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Drop_Dead_Legs
Oh he will.

LOL

Mrs. DaveIsKing, I presume.

YEP!

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by pete
LOL

Mrs. DaveIsKing, I presume.

YEP!

You presume correctly. ;o) Poor me, eh?

pete
06-14-2004, 09:08 PM
You presume correctly. ;o) Poor me, eh?

or lucky Him!

LOL

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/libertytwilight/Picture_063.jpg

pleasure to meet ya.

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 09:13 PM
or lucky Him!

LOL

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/libertytwilight/Picture_063.jpg

pleasure to meet ya.

lol...OR

Lucky him...poor me

Nice to meet you to.

pete
06-14-2004, 09:24 PM
welcome

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 09:29 PM
welcome

Can't recall seeing 'em. Of course, note, I'm modern movie challenged for the most part with some exceptions. What is "Wim Wendors"...did I say that right?

pete
06-14-2004, 09:37 PM
"City of Angels" was a movie with Nicholas Cage that was a remake of his movie. His movies are always in like German. His casts though always use top actors from all over the world. You don't see them much here.

You can rent 'em.

and they're decent.

He also always has excellent sountracks. He feels they're important to the films. His attitude is that all the best visual elements are used in commercials so music is very important artistically. Though not dominant over the story. Blockbuster usually has 1 or 2.

Get stoned first.

and LOL

Sweet Irony
06-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Well WELL!! What is going on here in my happy little forum?!?!

L---you are calling out "GS" for some pics----?? I bet you he doesnt have anything to show......if he ever did, I imagine they are history, or they would have surfaced by now....and yet, every other poster is clamoring for some nude or tit shots....

Let me say here....."Fab" is a lovely looking woman...if you get a pic, you will see....If you get a fake, go for it....If you get nothing, well, thats the internet and go look up some porn, or your favorite 'celeb'... and call it a day....

Just the voice of reason surfacing here in this thread----I hate to see so much animosity and bad feelings running rampant....

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 09:44 PM
"City of Angels" was a movie with Nicholas Cage that was a remake of his movie. His movies are always in like German. His casts though always use top actors from all over the world. You don't see them much here.

You can rent 'em.

and they're decent.

He also always has excellent sountracks. He feels they're important to the films. His attitude is that all the best visual elements are used in commercials so music is very important artistically. Though not dominant over the story. Blockbuster usually has 1 or 2.

Get stoned first.

and LOL

Ahhh,
Sounds very creative. I'll have to rent it now. I suppose if it's sappy, poor ol' Dave will just have to endure. I think a good even balance of music and film make for an amazing movie. You have a good film with bad music it really takes away from how great it actually could be and vice versa.

pete
06-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony

L---you are calling out "GS" for some pics----?? I bet you he doesnt have anything to show......if he ever did, I imagine they are history, or they would have surfaced by now....and yet, every other poster is clamoring for some nude or tit shots....

Let me say here....."Fab" is a lovely looking woman...if you get a pic, you will see....If you get a fake, go for it....If you get nothing, well, thats the internet and go look up some porn, or your favorite 'celeb'... and call it a day....

Just the voice of reason surfacing here in this thread----I hate to see so much animosity and bad feelings running rampant....

YEAH!!!

pete
06-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Ahhh,
Sounds very creative. I'll have to rent it now. I suppose if it's sappy, poor ol' Dave will just have to endure. I think a good even balance of music and film make for an amazing movie. You have a good film with bad music it really takes away from how great it actually could be and vice versa.

Anything he does is good.

Never half-assed.

The Million Dollar Hotel came out 2 years ago. filmed in LA in English. A good start. It's not sappy at all.

Mel Gibson's the star, so you see he gets top names. He gets alot of respect.

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Anything he does is good.

Never half-assed.

The Million Dollar Hotel came out 2 years ago. filmed in LA in English. A good start. It's not sappy at all.

Too bad..I like to watch him suffer ;o) I've heard of "City Of Angels" but I don't recall The Million Dollar Hotel. When it comes to music I'm a whore...when it comes to movies...someone usually has to suggest something worth watching otherwise I usually make no effort. What's that one about?

pete
06-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Too bad..I like to watch him suffer ;o) I've heard of "City Of Angels" but I don't recall The Million Dollar Hotel. When it comes to music I'm a whore...when it comes to movies...someone usually has to suggest something worth watching otherwise I usually make no effort. What's that one about?

I never go to the movies or watch tv either.

actually music I heard inspired me to look into him.

go figure

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 10:00 PM
I never go to the movies or watch tv either.

actually music I heard inspired me to look into him.

go figure

Yep, that's usually how it works on my end also.

pete
06-14-2004, 10:05 PM
see that 1 first. Mel Gibson plays a very uncharacteristic role. He's not cool or cute. He's fucked up. and it's funny.

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 10:09 PM
see that 1 first. Mel Gibson plays a very uncharacteristic role. He's not cool or cute. He's fucked up. and it's funny.

Mel Gibson, fucked up? Now that I WILL make an effort to see.

pete
06-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Mel Gibson, fucked up? Now that I WILL make an effort to see.

The other factor is:It's a foreign film, filmed in LA.

It's cool.

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-14-2004, 10:15 PM
The other factor is:It's a foreign film, filmed in LA.

It's cool.

Sounds quiet interesting...or entertaining to say the least, eh?

It keeps getting better ;o)

Fabulous Shadow
06-14-2004, 11:13 PM
First off...Welcome Drop Dead Legs! Your hubby is a very fun and laughable guy! Your a lucky gal!

BigTroubles... Thanks for the props... That means alot to a girl who get's the shit kicked out of her around here on a dialy basis!

Sweet Irony! Your my sister. If anyone knows me around here you do. Thanks for poping in and giving me a little love! You know I'd have your back in heartbeat. XO

Big Troubles
06-15-2004, 07:24 AM

BigTroubles... Thanks for the props... That means alot to a girl who get's the shit kicked out of her around here on a dialy basis!

No problem. Im in your debt, for my rude comments earlier in the game. Anytime, call on me.

Guitar Shark
06-15-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony

Lisa.. always the voice of reason. Here's the deal. I DO have the pictures. I know some of you want me to post them, but I'm not going to. I may be a lawyer but I'm not a COMPLETE asshole. ;) Fab has said several times she WANTS me to post them, but we all know that's not really true, since she didn't post them herself after she said she would. There was a time when Fab and I were friends and even though things are different now, I'm not going to go that far.

I'm going to send the pictures to Sweet Irony and Ally Kat just so that they will know that I haven't been bluffing this whole time. Ladies, decide for yourselves whether to open the pictures.

Hopefully this will put an end to it... and if not, as a last resort, I will post them! I already got Sarge's permission to do so. :D

Sweet Irony
06-15-2004, 12:18 PM
Bring it on Matt!

The voice of reason will be charging a $20 viewing fee....

LOL ;)

Anyway, I respect your decision---and Ill talk to Fab about it...

Ally_Kat
06-15-2004, 12:27 PM
and yes, they are of her

SoCalChelle
06-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I may be a lawyer but I'm not a COMPLETE asshole. ;)

hmmmm.....I dunno....I mean, she sends you some pictures at a point in time when you were "friends" and you wait until now, when she's in a serious relationship with someone else, to drag these things out and threaten to post them? Sounds kinda assholish to me.

Guitar Shark
06-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
hmmmm.....I dunno....I mean, she sends you some pictures at a point in time when you were "friends" and you wait until now, when she's in a serious relationship with someone else, to drag these things out and threaten to post them? Sounds kinda assholish to me.

Hi Chelle, glad to see you poking your face in where it doesn't belong, for the billionth time. :)

If you keep trying really really hard, maybe Fab will come back as a mod at your board!!!!!!!

Oh wait, you already figured that out.

SoCalChelle
06-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Fab's a friend. I don't think she minds me "poking my face in" here.

Ally_Kat
06-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle

what i want to know is why he kept them? If he didn't care for her, he shoulda gotten rid of the pics, unless he kept them FOR blackmail?

WACF
06-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Such things happen when you allow yourself to photographed and send the pictures to someone.

Right or wrong whatever....it is always a chance you take.

Fab has been good about it really.
She is a big girl.

Some of her comments have been pretty funny....

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Chelle, SI and Alley! You gals ROCK!

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 01:43 PM
GS... What a snake... Typical lawyer and TYPICAL web JERK!

OBVIOUSLY I don't want the pictures posted, you knew that, that is why you threatened to post them in the first place. To worry me RIGHT???

Well so far during the course of this thread that I basically started so you could make good on your threat and just GET IT THE FUCK OVER WITH so that I could let go of the fucking worry that you were trying to cause by threating me, You have said you had pictures that you didnt, then you said they didn't show my face, then they were pictures off a porn site, then someone sent them to you, now they are the pictures I sent yuou again, now you FUCKING WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO POST THEM FOR YOU??? Look asshole! You came at ME at the Army, out of the blue on some FUCK WITH FAB brigade... I hadn't spoke to you in atleast a year, except for a few months ago when you emailed and my only response was "FUCK OFF MATT"... So YOU started this, YOU threatned me because you KNEW I didn't want those pictures posted and YOU wanted to cause me greif. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT! YOU WANTED TO CAUSE ME GREIF! Tell me Matt... Tell everyone...
What the fuck have I ever done to YOU.. TO YOU? HUH Mr hotshot?
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? You want to fuck with me just for the sake of fucking with someone? Or is it that you just wanted to join the Fab Fuck Fest? Well Matt... It looks like that may have backfired a little bit doesn't it. Because ya know who looks like the asshole now MATT.. Mr lawyer! Mr Smarty pants know it all! YOU DO!
YOU look like a mean troublemaker digging up the past just to start some web shit for some recognition.

Do I want the pics posted? FUCK NO but I'd rather have YOU post them, than have you and your little posse forever hold them over my head. You want to fuck with me MATT. DO it NOW or knock this shit off and shut the fuck up about it.

Guitar Shark
06-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes Fab, I know you're a victim, just like you always are. It's my fault that you took nudie shots and sent them to everyone who would accept them. I'm sorry life has been so cruel to you. :(

Dr. Love
06-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Man, this is like an old PD gang reunion, complete with infighting... :sad: I miss the old days.

Dr. Love
06-15-2004, 01:55 PM
What the hell? :sad: isn't a viable emoticon? God damn, that sucks. :sad:

Ally_Kat
06-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Yes Fab, I know you're a victim, just like you always are. It's my fault that you took nudie shots and sent them to everyone who would accept them. I'm sorry life has been so cruel to you. :(

but is it her fault that you KEPT them? After I talked to Fab, I deleted them.

Dude, all you have to do is either post them or tell her you'll stop. And seeing how you keep saying you don't want to post them, just post that you are going to walk away and do that. Because personally, I think distrubuting them behind closed doors like you are doing is worse than just putting them out here because we don't know who else you've given them to, but that's just a personal opinion.

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 02:40 PM
I sent them to 4 people, I trusted... 3 years ago... My mistake indeed... But what is YOUR point in wanting to hold onto them and now threatening to post them?

Here's where we are...
You've harranged me about these pictures long enough. I'm saying right now, no more. Either post the damn pictures, or else you shut the hell up, and THAT will be the end of it. If I find you bringing up this subject ever again, I will contact the Washington State Bar association, and file charges of blackmail. Yes, I realize there's no demand for anything invoved but that would get their attention, it would be harrasment at the very least.

Decide Matt... Does your fiance know about this vicious side of you???

jacksmar
06-15-2004, 02:47 PM
“You took nudie shots and sent them to everyone who would accept them.”

Now I know who is full of beans in this one. I would have accepted them and so would most of the guys and some really cool girls. We would have had a party with guns, and fire trucks, and fireworks, and virgin olive oil, and matted hair, and sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat, AHHHHHHHHHH, and toe painting, and spanking (as long as we take turns), and swings, and mirrors, and Frisbees, and beach balls (and we would all go BOOOO! When the security guy takes the beach ball away and lets the air out) and powder, and baby oil, and more guns, and lipstick, and torn jockey shorts, and satin gloves, and velvet gloves, and furry mittens, and whipped cream, and cherries, and strawberries, and chocolate syrup, and bananas, and mustard, and steak sauce, and tequila, and Makers Mark, and pillows, and refried beans, and wine, and vibrators, and wands, magic finger beds, and the magician that built them and his hat, and hats, and scarves, and crotchless panties, and crotched panties, and gstrings, and thongs, and teddys, and halters, and pink fuzzy handcuffs, and ankle cuffs, and guns, and grape jelly, and ice cubes, and

Everybody Wants Some

GAR
06-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Typical big dumb, fat broad with bitch cumplications:

Guit-sharky - just post 'em even if she is an uglee muglee! ;)

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-15-2004, 02:52 PM
First off...Welcome Drop Dead Legs! Your hubby is a very fun and laughable guy! Your a lucky gal!

Sweet Irony! Your my sister. If anyone knows me around here you do. Thanks for poping in and giving me a little love! You know I'd have your back in heartbeat. XO

Thanks for the welcome Fabulous Shadow!

And DIK is honestly a hoot, I give him a hard time he gives me one, soulmates with a soul purpose...to ragg on each other ;o)!
He's cocky as well online as is offline....what you see is what ya get. Never a dull moment.

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Your a lucky lady and by the looks of your picture he's a lucky guy!! It's hard to find good coupling!
Cool to have ya here!

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
“You took nudie shots and sent them to everyone who would accept them.”

Now I know who is full of beans in this one. I would have accepted them and so would most of the guys and some really cool girls. We would have had a party with guns, and fire trucks, and fireworks, and virgin olive oil, and matted hair, and sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat, AHHHHHHHHHH, and toe painting, and spanking (as long as we take turns), and swings, and mirrors, and Frisbees, and beach balls (and we would all go BOOOO! When the security guy takes the beach ball away and lets the air out) and powder, and baby oil, and more guns, and lipstick, and torn jockey shorts, and satin gloves, and velvet gloves, and furry mittens, and whipped cream, and cherries, and strawberries, and chocolate syrup, and bananas, and mustard, and steak sauce, and tequila, and Makers Mark, and pillows, and refried beans, and wine, and vibrators, and wands, magic finger beds, and the magician that built them and his hat, and hats, and scarves, crotchless panties, and crotched panties, and gstrings, and thongs, and teddys, and halters, and pink fuzzy handcuffs, and ankle cuffs, and guns, and grape jelly, and ice cubes, and

Everyboby Wants Some

Ohhhh, hope I'd be invited...sounds like an absolute blast! Especially those "furry mittens" Wahoooo....

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Your a lucky lady and by the looks of your picture he's a lucky guy!! It's hard to find good coupling!
Cool to have ya here!

Thanks!

He insists that everyone probably thinks I'm him just playin' around....since, apparently, he's posted my pic up here before...I opted to use a different one. Waiting to see how it goes I guess. Someone actually called me bro...last night or this morning so maybe he's right..:o/

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Typical big dumb, fat broad with bitch cumplications:

Guit-sharky - just post 'em even if she is an uglee muglee! ;)

Yeah I'm a big dumb fat bitch but you want to see my tits! What a FUCKING LOSER!

GAR
06-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Yeah I'm a big dumb fat bitch but you want to see my tits! What a FUCKING LOSER!

I lose so much flying cumwads over simple farm animal nippleage, whacking the snake to your bovine UdderGUNS©™ shall be no more than a blip on my Testicular Radar.

Show 'em.

Show Yer Tits. Post them yourself if you have HALF the balls Ms. Kitty has.. Kitty and TheDOCTOR fucking ROCK!!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 03:50 PM
GAR.. I have NO BALLS ok... I am a female...

Guitar Shark
06-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Here's where we are...
You've harranged me about these pictures long enough. I'm saying right now, no more. Either post the damn pictures, or else you shut the hell up, and THAT will be the end of it. If I find you bringing up this subject ever again, I will contact the Washington State Bar association, and file charges of blackmail. Yes, I realize there's no demand for anything invoved but that would get their attention, it would be harrasment at the very least.

So much anger. I should have just let you break OLO's legs and that would have been the end of it!

Blackmail??? I have asked for nothing from you. The bar association? You do realize you're not a client and therefore have absolutely no basis to file a bar complaint against someone who is not your attorney? Not to mention the fact that YOU sent the pictures to ME and you admit doing it!! I don't even understand why I'm trying to explain this to you, you won't get it.

I'm done with this thread, it's been fun. I'm content with the knowledge that while you may have 4 or 5 supporters here, the rest of the online VH community recognizes the truth, as reflected by the fact that you've been banned from literally EVERY site except this one.

And unlike you, when I say I'm not going to say another word to you in this thread, I really mean it! Not a word from here on out. But by all means, have fun getting your last words in, you always do. :)

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 05:05 PM
You should have LET me break OLO's legs? LMAO! I didn't realize it was YOU who stopped me. I thought it was common sense, good judgement, rational thinking and geometry.

The rest of the online community??? The rest? Who would that be GS. A select handful of people (including yourself) who have followed me from board to board to push me to the brink of insanity by teasing and taunting me until I lose control and get myself into trouble? I was banned from everysite but this one??? Lets get our facts straight shall we? I was banned on and off from the PD... When it closed I was an active member. We all know that Chelle was the one banning me and that it had bascially become a game. I QUIT VHF... In my final post I told Brett off and TOLD him to ban me. DDLR was provocation. dg was stirring up shit with me about these same pictures when I registered there. Then a insider made me privy to mod room discussions and I went off. I was banned from there! THANK GOD! So, being banned from EVERY board really is only ONE board and other than the PD neither of the other two feel like much of a loss to me. I may stand out because people like you SEEK me out. Just like YOU in this thread, people like to start shit with ME and then place all the blame on me like they had NOTHING to do with it. THIS was your provocation. The DDLR was OLO's! How far back do you want me to go? My fault is that I don't turn my back and walk away from you FUCKS when you do this shit to me! Then you all get together in BUTT-FUCK mode to make ME look like the instigator. WELL MATT... YOU got called out and YOU look like the IDIOT this time. You had fun? Your content? Well good on ya Matt! You fucking caused all this greif for some FUCKING FUN!

BTW I may have only had 3 or 4 supporters... Where were yours?

CLASSY GUY! Your fiance is a lucky gal!

GAR
06-15-2004, 05:25 PM
7 pages of this shit and you haven't posted the pics, dude?

Somebody send 'em to me: gar079( at) yahoo.ca

That's: @yahoo.ca - not DOT COM. I will post 'em since you're too chickenshit to do it, or to realize what you do out of court reflects nothing upon your professional association.

I wanna see this chick's mudflaps:
- or shall regrettably put in a ban request for you.

That's all. Post it or email it.. SO WHAT if you boned a fat chick! This is a thread grown way beyond what the personal conquest looks like!

I DEMAND TO SEE THIS SHITTUB'S FAT FLAPPY FUCKING DOG TITTIES IMMEDIATELY~!!!

Mr Grimsdale
06-15-2004, 05:30 PM
here we go

ThrillsNSpills
06-15-2004, 05:31 PM
You should have LET me break OLO's legs? LMAO! I didn't realize it was YOU who stopped me. I thought it was common sense, good judgement, rational thinking and geometry. Flappa jeeba flappa jeeba
flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jebba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba
flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jebba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba
The rest of the online community??? The rest? Who would that be GS.
(Just like YOU in this thread, people like to start shit with ME and then place all the blame on me like they had NOTHING to do with it. )FUCKING FUN! flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jebba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jebba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba flappa jebba flappa jeeba flappa jeeba

BTW I may have only had 3 or 4 supporters... Where were yours?

CLASSY GUY! Your fiance is a lucky gal!

Who started shit? Who started the thread?

Big Troubles
06-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Just my two cents, but they are JUST tits. I mean sure, Id like to see them too, but everyone needs to stop insulting her and show some sort of decency here. I personally like the head shot of Fab. And if that's all I see then I'll be satisfied with that. Let's close this fucking "bash Fab" thread, shall we?

GAR
06-15-2004, 05:35 PM
I may stand out because people like you SEEK me out.

Next time, don't send pix of yer trashbags up onto the Innernet.

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Who started shit? Who started the thread?

Matt stated the SHIT in this thread...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5878

And I ended it here by starting this thread!

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Just my two cents, but they are JUST tits. I mean sure, Id like to see them too, but everyone needs to stop insulting her and show some sort of decency here. I personally like the head shot of Fab. And if that's all I see then I'll be satisfied with that. Let's close this fucking "bash Fab" thread, shall we?

I agree.

ThrillsNSpills
06-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Not bashing you here Fab, but you could've ignored what he said in that thread. You opened a can 'o worms by starting this one.

It wouldn't be backing down. But by defending yourself it was made worse. And for what........(. )( .)

Now this thread will go on forever and ever and ever. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 05:54 PM
Let's close it on a happy note! Heres a nice CLOTHED pic...
Me and my Wolfman!
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/wolffabsanclemente.jpg

Big Troubles
06-15-2004, 05:55 PM
Very nice picture Fab. ;) Very nice indeed!

Fabulous Shadow
06-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Not bashing you here Fab, but you could've ignored what he said in that thread. You opened a can 'o worms by starting this one.

It wouldn't be backing down. But by defending yourself it was made worse. And for what........(. )( .)

Now this thread will go on forever and ever and ever. ;)

Thrills.. People been holding those OLD pics over my head long enough. I had to call his bluff or it would go on and on! He backed down and now it's OVER!

Sweet Irony
06-15-2004, 05:56 PM
No, it wont....

No arguments...no tits...no thread!

Please just redirect to your favorite porn star/celeb/messageboard where you can dispute whether its black or white....ANYTHING!

Respectfully Fabs friend,
SI

***you are now returned to your regularly scheduled programming***