PDA

View Full Version : Palin.. no words to describe this idoit!!

Carloscda
01-12-2011, 12:33 PM
So she waits to the day of the memorial to make a statement & she uses facebook??!! What a piece of work!!

Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" from Sarah Palin on Vimeo.

FORD
01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.

Seshmeister
01-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Palin.. no words to describe this idoit!!

What about 'idiot'? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.

It's amazing she takes days to come up something, gets to take advice and since it's written she gets to avoid any problems of getting it out her mouth and she still comes up with this shit.

chefcraig
01-12-2011, 12:54 PM
What about 'idiot'? :biggrin:

insipid
insufferable
demented
crazy
insane
bananas
crackbrained
daft
delirious
deranged
flipped out
foolish
frenzied
hysterical
idiotic
in the ozone
lunatic
mad
maniacal
manic
non compos mentis
nutty as a fruitcake
out of one's gourd
out of one's tree
psycho
psychopathic
psychotic
schizoid
unbalanced
unglued
unhinged
unsound
whacko

Seshmeister
01-12-2011, 01:08 PM
At the risk of ending up on a right wing blog can I suggest 'Cuntbag'?

Kristy
01-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Why is she talking like a third grade teacher?

Jagermeister
01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
urr um I posted this allready in another thread. Oh well.

binnie
01-12-2011, 01:28 PM
The division between 'individual' and 'society' isn't as clean cut as she would like to think.

Yes, individuals are responsible for their actions; but, they live in a society and are also conditioned by cultural, politcal, economic and social factors. We are acted upon by the collective, whether we like it or not.

bueno bob
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Everything's a publicity stunt/photo op/promotional piece for this bitch. I'd think even the dumbest among us could easily agree on that now. Well, I can't speak for Gar and Brian, but still...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
That she waited four days and then issued such a delicately calibrated and polished statement also displayed a trait not normally associated with the former Alaska governor: discipline. :lmao:

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/article_ecb4009c-1e6c-11e0-9b7d-001cc4c002e0.html

sadaist
01-12-2011, 02:39 PM

I have to admit I didn't know what the term meant. I do now though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

FORD
01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
It's especially appalling given the fact that many of the dead and injured here happened to be Jewish.

sadaist
01-12-2011, 03:02 PM
What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant? NO WAY. No politician would ever admit that...ever. She'll spend hours & hours trying different excuses for explaining why the term is relevant to the Saturday shootings or current climate.

I wish she'd just come out & admit she didn't know. That way I won't have to see her on TV the next 2 weeks explaining it off.

I'm really tired of this family. They've made enough money now to live very comfortably the rest of their lives. Please go away now.

chefcraig
01-12-2011, 03:21 PM
What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant?

Sometime in the early eighties, a bunch of us were sitting around watching a Cheech y Chong movie on cable, which was still pretty new at the time. The parents were off partying themselves, leaving us free and completely unsupervised. At one point in the film, Cheech starts singing "My sca-rotum!" to the Knack's "My Sharona". No big deal, but for the next three days one of my friend's little brothers runs around screaming "My sca-rotum!" at every opportunity, clearly with no clue as to what a scrotum was. In any event, the kid's mom overhead one of his little performances, and was understandably aghast at such language coming from her adorable child. When asked where he heard such language, the kid said "TV". To make a long story short, for a while, my friend was not allowed to have people over to watch cable tv, and certainly wasn't allowed to watch cable without a parent in the room.

So citing this as an example, much like the parents that failed in their responsibility to look after their youngest child properly, I expect Palin to somehow turn around and blame the media for her ignorance.

sadaist
01-12-2011, 03:26 PM
So citing this as an example, much like the parents that failed in their responsibility to look after their youngest child properly, I expect Palin to somehow turn around and blame the media for her ignorance.

From King Of The Hill.

Peggy Hill was explaining to her son Bobby that "the media has tricked me into thinking big feet on women is a bad thing".

Bobby replies innocently "Who? Who in the media tricked you?"

Obviously she couldn't answer.

I'll just side with Dale Gribble..."I blame the media blamers."

Carloscda
01-12-2011, 03:26 PM
And now out of all people Sharon Angle is coming to her defense!

She must have forgotten about all those youtube videos with her giving speeches about second amendment remedies?!

chefcraig
01-12-2011, 03:29 PM
From King Of The Hill.

Peggy Hill was explaining to her son Bobby that "the media has tricked me into thinking big feet on women is a bad thing".

Bobby replies innocently "Who? Who in the media tricked you?"

Obviously she couldn't answer.

I'll just side with Dale Gribble..."I blame the media blamers."

Back when Dennis Miller was still funny, he made a terrific point about media influencing teenagers:

"If your child is capable of being influenced by anything that comes out of Gene Simmon's mouth, then you aren't doing your job as a fucking parent."

Kristy
01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Enlighten me, Chef, when was Dennis Miler ever funny?

What I would have loved Palin to address is the mental health system in this crumbling country. Instead of ass smoke blowing of everyone has a right to say what the want in a democratic society rhetoric I'd love for her to tour a state run mental hospital and see what goes on in such places. I'd love to know Arizona's (or Alaska) State requirement for a mental health worker - the degree of education, the internship, the hours of experience with dealing with such people like our dear Jared to see where in the fuck we/they went wrong. I'm not blaming them but everyone seems to have this mindset of missing Jared's warning signs and that there was time to do something about them.

Right now the system is inept.

sadaist
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Enlighten me, Chef, when was Dennis Miler ever funny?

It's not whether he is funny or not. It's those rare occasions you actually get the obscure reference to some medieval characters mother-in-law.

"OMG! I got that one!"

...and then you laugh.

Three Lock Rock
01-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Shes right you know. She makes a lot of sense. We need more americans like her, fighting for freedom.

FORD
01-12-2011, 04:59 PM
U.S. Jewish leaders slam Sarah Palin's blood libel accusation
NJDC, Jewish Funds for Justice say choice of phrase inappropriate, ADL say term 'blood libel' is 'fraught with pain in Jewish history.'
By Natasha Mozgovaya

United States Jewish leaders condemned Wednesday Sarah Palin's statement comparing the accusations against her in the wake of the shooting attack on Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords to blood libel, a centuries-old claim that Jews use the blood of Christian children in religious rites.

The National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) President and CEO David A. Harris said in a statement. "Perhaps Sarah Palin honestly does not know what a blood libel is, or does not know of their horrific history; that is perhaps the most charitable explanation we can arrive at in explaining her rhetoric today."

"This [blood libel] is of course a particularly heinous term for American Jews, given that the repeated fiction of blood libels are directly responsible for the murder of so many Jews across centuries -- and given that blood libels are so directly intertwined with deeply ingrained anti-Semitism around the globe, even today", Harris added.

President of Jewish Funds for Justice Simon Greer said in a statement that "the term 'blood libel' is not a synonym for 'false accusation.' It refers to a specific falsehood perpetuated by Christians about Jews for centuries, a falsehood that motivated a good deal of anti-Jewish violence and discrimination. Unless someone has been accusing Ms. Palin of killing Christian babies and making matzoh from their blood, her use of the term is totally out-of-line."

"In the past two months, Ms. Palin and Glenn Beck, the most well-known media personalities on Fox News, have abused two of the most tragic episode in the history of the Jewish people: the Holocaust and the blood libel," Greer said, adding "in addition, Roger Ailes, the head of the Fox News channel, referred to the executives at NPR as 'Nazis.' Perhaps the popular news channel has such an ingrained victim mentality that it identifies with one of the most persecuted minorities in human history. But the Jewish community does not appreciate their identification, which only serves to denigrate the very real pain so many Jews have suffered because of anti-Semitic violence. It is clear that Fox News has a Jewish problem."

"But it is worth pointing out that it was Rep. Giffords herself who first objected to Ms. Palin’s map showing her district in the crosshairs," Greer said

Giffords, who is Jewish, is in critical condition after she was shot in the head during an attack in Tucson, Arizona last week. Six other people were killed by suspected gunman Jared Lee Loughner, 22.

In the wake of the attack, Palin has come under criticism for her aggressive political style, including setting up a website called "Take Back the 20," which included a map of the United States with cross hairs on congressional districts of Democratic candidates she had singled out for defeat.

Anti-Defamation League National Director Abraham Foxman said in a statement that "Palin has every right to defend herself against these kinds of attacks, and we agree with her that the best tradition in America is one of finding common ground despite our differences."

"In response to this tragedy we need to rise above partisanship, incivility, heated rhetoric, and the business-as-usual approaches that are corroding our political system and tainting the atmosphere in Washington and across the country," Foxman said, adding "still, we wish that Palin had not invoked the phrase 'blood-libel' in reference to the actions of journalists and pundits in placing blame for the shooting in Tucson on others. While the term 'blood-libel' has become part of the English parlance to refer to someone being falsely accused, we wish that Palin had used another phrase, instead of one so fraught with pain in Jewish history."

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/u-s-jewish-leaders-slam-sarah-palin-s-blood-libel-accusation-1.336653

Jagermeister
01-12-2011, 05:02 PM
I just caught something in that. So the crosshairs were on a district not actually on her?

Oh for fuck sakes. You talk about reaching even further into complete bull shit.

jhale667
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
I just caught something in that. So the crosshairs were on a district not actually on her?

Oh for fuck sakes. You talk about reaching even further into complete bull shit.

Right...because there's SUCH a huge difference in putting a target over the specific district of the Congressman/woman you want taken out, rather than her actual FACE....even YOU can't be that thick.

Nickdfresh
01-12-2011, 07:02 PM

Or a third grader for that matter?

Nickdfresh
01-12-2011, 07:06 PM
She's an insufferable cunt. The sad thing is that a sizable minority of the population (unwashed masses) still sort of takes this bitch seriously...

vanhalen1r2
01-12-2011, 07:41 PM

Third grade level audience ?

fifth element
01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
and i ask again......

is there a LEGITIMATE reason (barring ass and legs)
that anyone bothers to listen to this woman??

She doesn't just make women look bad,
she makes HUMANS look bad.....

Terry
01-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow.

Sarah Palin is like a gift that keeps on giving...even when nobody asks her to.

Strictly boilerplate conservative fodder far as content went, chock full of the usual words and phrases: "Reagan", "God's guidance", "9/11" and "praying". All of which have been overused by GOP candiates to the point where they have virtually no resonance.

Interesting that she mentioned "talk radio" and "maps of swing districts". I assume she (or, more likely, someone who works for her) has been paying attention to the numerous radio shows that made note of her crosshairs-on-opponents campaign images. Clearly she must be aware of the public perceptions, fair or not, regarding the comparisons between her campaign actions and the dark irony of recent events.

Is it just me, or does she come off like she's trying to address her base in a manner that instructs them not to shoot people [Palin] disagrees with? I guess even she realizes her hardcore supporters are a few bricks shy of a full load and need to be told that the right to bear arms doesn't include the right to kill people who differ with them politically.

If she really had a significant degree of respect for Giffords, she could have perhaps best demonstrated that by keeping her mouth shut.

Anyone still think she's got a lock on the 2012 Repub WH nomination now?

Kristy
01-12-2011, 09:21 PM
If she really had a significant degree of respect for Giffords, she could have perhaps best demonstrated that by keeping her mouth shut.:appl:

FORD
01-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Apparently former BCE scriptwriter (Nixon era) and current ABC/Disney mediawhore Diane Sawyer pronounced Palin's anti-semitic dumbassery as "almost presidential".

Geezus tits on a nuclear powered pogo stick.:headlights:

knuckleboner
01-12-2011, 10:51 PM

because most of her supporters have completed the 3rd grade...

Blaze
01-12-2011, 10:52 PM
At the risk of ending up on a right wing blog can I suggest 'Cuntbag'?

Yes, please do. Corruption undercuts noble thoughts ... should be at the for thought when mentioning Palin.
Corruption comes in many forms, including ethical intelligence. :)

FORD
01-12-2011, 11:12 PM

...on the 5th attempt. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
01-12-2011, 11:38 PM
If she feels it's unfair she is getting the blame for the actions extremist maybe she could take some advice from muslims.

binnie
01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
If she feels it's unfair she is getting the blame for the actions extremist maybe she could take some advice from muslims.

Oh man, I would PAY to be present at that interview.

BITEYOASS
01-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Anyone notice the Teleprompter that was reflected on her glasses? What a fucking hypocrite!

chefcraig
01-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Anyone notice the Teleprompter that was reflected on her glasses?

That wasn't a teleprompter. It was a tv set in her living room showing a rerun of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, which even though being watched for a second time, still managed to stump her entire family.

BigBadBrian
01-13-2011, 02:55 PM

She's talking down to the comprehension level of her intended audience...ie. Liberals.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM

Her supporters didn't need to be told the reality of the situation. You and most other liberals did, though.

BigBadBrian
01-13-2011, 02:59 PM
...on the 5th attempt. :biggrin:

That's still two better than you, Jethro.

http://visualedgedesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jethro_bodine.jpg

BigBadBrian
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Link for the libs (http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/weigel/archive/2011/01/12/dershowitz-gives-palin-the-go-ahead-on-blood-libel.aspx)

FORD
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Alan Doucheowitz lost any credibility he once had when he jumped on board the PNAC train to perpetual unending useless war.

BigBadBrian
01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Alan Doucheowitz lost any credibility he once had when he jumped on board the PNAC train to perpetual unending useless war.

Believe it or not, FORD, sources don't need your blessing.

FORD
01-13-2011, 03:17 PM
The majority of Jews, even right wingers like Abe Foxman, are pissed at Moosealini for using "blood libel". Doucheowitz needs their blessing, not mine.

sadaist
01-13-2011, 04:17 PM
The majority of Jews, even right wingers like Abe Foxman, are pissed at Moosealini for using "blood libel".

I still say she didn't know what it meant, but thought it sounded good. whoops.

Seshmeister
01-13-2011, 04:26 PM
It's a funny phrase to use though, why not look it up before you do?

Ahh because she is a moron.

Diamondjimi
01-13-2011, 05:02 PM
So she waits to the day of the memorial to make a statement & she uses facebook??!! What a piece of work!!

Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" from Sarah Palin on Vimeo.

This bitch needs to shut the fuck up and choke on my coch! :blow2:

knuckleboner
01-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Her supporters didn't need to be told the reality of the situation. You and most other liberals did, though.

dude, you know it's ok to be a conservative, even a staunch conservative, and still think palin's an idiot, right?

Nickdfresh
01-13-2011, 07:40 PM
dude, you know it's ok to be a conservative, even a staunch conservative, and still think palin's an idiot, right?

Brian hasn't received those talking points yet...

Seshmeister
01-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Idiots stick together... :)

ELVIS
01-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Why are you girls so afraid of her ??

BITEYOASS
01-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Here is Howard Stern's take on this cunt:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcEYvUQCwGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcEYvUQCwGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

fifth element
01-13-2011, 09:06 PM

afraid of her??

don't you get it?

the woman is an idiot
she makes foolish choices...consistantly
foolish comments....JUST as consistantly

Sarah Palin.....bleh

Little Texan
01-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Howard Stern, like him or not, always tells it like it is, and he hit the nail on the head in that clip.

Seshmeister
01-13-2011, 09:59 PM

We don't think that if that cunt destroys the world or helps another moron to gain power who destroys the world some magical invisible cloud man will suddenly appear and come down and save us.

ELVIS
01-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Is that what conservatives think ??

ELVIS
01-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Howard Stern, like him or not, always tells it like it is, and he hit the nail on the head in that clip.

No he didn't, he had the story wrong...

GreenBayLA
01-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Look at the little people...

http://i47.tinypic.com/2gwb9cy.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Look at the little people...

http://i47.tinypic.com/2gwb9cy.jpg

is that her "cloud man" jacket? and it took me a while to figure out why she had a "fat bastard" neck.....

BigBadBrian
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Love what that little girl is doing. :)

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Sarah is going down. She is not qualified for high office. She did Alaska a favor by quitting. Everyone is getting tired of her because she has over saturated her image. Her reality show tanked. Even Barbara Bush says she should stay in Wasilla and leave us people down here the hell alone.

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 02:08 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_rTza8rqcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_rTza8rqcw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stern tells it like it is. One of the few who doesn't cheerlead one side or another. Stern equally shits on everyone and that's how it should be.

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Sarah Palin was the kid who tried to get into the high school year book as much as possible. Kissed the teacher's ass, fucked the football team, and gunned to be the head cheerleader. Politics attracts these types of people. The brown nosing fakes who are attention whores and kiss ass for money. She's a poser.

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Here is Howard Stern's take on this cunt:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcEYvUQCwGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcEYvUQCwGA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

God I love Howard Stern! Sarah was posing with guns to not so much gain support of the right but to irk the left. The fish whacking and intentionally showing turkeys being killed behind her was all calculated to irk the animal rights people. She was out for shock effect and I hated that aspect of her. If anything, she was making turkey farmers, fisherman, and gun owners look bad. I always hated this bitch.

ELVIS
01-14-2011, 02:39 PM
I like Sarah Palin but not as a politician...

Little Texan
01-14-2011, 02:41 PM
No he didn't, he had the story wrong...

How do you figure? What part of the story did he get wrong?

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 02:41 PM
I like Sarah Palin but not as a politician...
Ok. You would like to fuck her. Hey, once that dick does the thinking all sense of reason goes out the window. :biggrin:

ELVIS
01-14-2011, 02:44 PM
How do you figure? What part of the story did he get wrong?

There was never an image of the Congresswoman's face with crosshairs, it was a map with certain liberal districts marked with crosshairs...

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 03:01 PM
There was never an image of the Congresswoman's face with crosshairs, it was a map with certain liberal districts marked with crosshairs...
I know. When the liberal left came charging out of the gates thumbing the right as the reason the shooting happened I called them out on it. That was some tasteless shit.

The thing is it's also tasteless and dumb to put anything resembling cross hairs on a map referencing your political opposition. But then we are talking about a woman who loves to show animals being killed and shows off her guns like she's crazy Ted Nugent or something. Oh it may be popular with certain fringe but the mainstream hunters and gun owners cringe at that shit. It's plain dumb. It hasn't helped the cause of free speech, hunting or gun ownership, it's hurt it and has just given the people who want to take those away more of an excuse saying we all are crazy fucks like Sarah Palin.

I wanted her tossed off the boat a long time ago. The conservative movement doesn't need that shit and needs to clean house badly. If I were a conspiracy guy, I would say the left hired Sarah Palin as a mole. LOL! She has helped them more than us.

I didn't like the bailout. I don't like Obamacare. I do have a lot of respect for a politician who goes back to her home district and meets with the people right after the election and listens to them. Most politicians don't do this. Most blow you off. I'm a believer in the constitution and people meeting in a parking lot with their elected officials is what it's all about. Anyone was welcome. Then some nut job plays anarchist and rattles the whole anthill. I'm tired of the blame game and the politicing.

Did Sarah kill those people? Nope. Was her map stupid and in poor taste. Hell yes!

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Anyways, the big international banks and corporations love us to fight and be divided. It makes it easier for them to mop us up. I've never seen the country so divided and it's not a good thing. Both sides are dirty. If the good people on each side could just work together, it would be the biggest fear of the globalists.

ThrillsNSpills
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLmlivbhBmM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLmlivbhBmM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Carloscda
01-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Shes going on Hannity to discuss her video.

For what she works for fix news so that ain't saying anything!!

Try going on 60mins or Meet The Press where they will have real questions instead of scripted ones!!

FORD
01-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Meet the Press is almost as bad as FAUX Noize ever since Douche Gregory took over. Even 60 minutes is a shell of its former self with Scott "CIA Embed" Pelly getting way too much airtime.

Terry
01-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Meet the Press is almost as bad as FAUX Noize ever since Douche Gregory took over. Even 60 minutes is a shell of its former self with Scott "CIA Embed" Pelly getting way too much airtime.

Never cared much for Russert anyway, so for me Meet The Press hasn't suffered much with his passing.

60 Minutes HAS gone downhill a bit. They still manage to tackle some worthy topics now and then, although these days it seems like that happens almost by accident.

Nitro Express
01-14-2011, 10:11 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLmlivbhBmM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gLmlivbhBmM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lmao: The person who did the editing on this had their work cut out for them. It had to take hours of work piecing this together and it some funny shit.

fifth element
01-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Sarah Palin was the kid who tried to get into the high school year book as much as possible. Kissed the teacher's ass, fucked the football team, and gunned to be the head cheerleader. Politics attracts these types of people. The brown nosing fakes who are attention whores and kiss ass for money. She's a poser.

poser....excellent description, ty

fifth element
01-15-2011, 04:27 PM
just for the record.....the idea of Sarah Palin's face being "in the crosshairs" is laughable

why would anyone waste a bullet on her when she does such a wonderful job of
shooting herself and her party in the foot ....and on SUCH a regular basis....?

Nitro Express
01-15-2011, 06:48 PM
just for the record.....the idea of Sarah Palin's face being "in the crosshairs" is laughable

why would anyone waste a bullet on her when she does such a wonderful job of
shooting herself and her party in the foot ....and on SUCH a regular basis....?

Yup. She's nothing worth going to prison over and plus ammunition is damn expensive these days.

ashstralia
01-16-2011, 05:21 AM
anyone else notice the title says 'idoit'?

chefcraig
01-16-2011, 09:11 AM

Yeah, spelling errors are a running theme in many of Carloscda's thread titles. :lol:

Nitro Express
01-17-2011, 02:23 AM
Never cared much for Russert anyway, so for me Meet The Press hasn't suffered much with his passing.

60 Minutes HAS gone downhill a bit. They still manage to tackle some worthy topics now and then, although these days it seems like that happens almost by accident.

Russert always looked like the type of guy who ate too much bacon. That's probably what did him in.

Hardrock69
01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
God CURSE John McCain for elevating this stupid bitch to such a level that we have to suffer from hearing her idiocy in public for years....:mad:

fifth element
01-17-2011, 12:44 PM

yep....just figured that I was not put on earth in the role of "spelling police"...
especially when it's so easy to invert a couple of letters as you get to typing quickly.