PDA

View Full Version : The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Jagermeister
01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettel black. Just click the god damn link.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

The Tucson massacre ghouls who are now trying to criminalize conservatism have forced our hand.

They need to be reminded. You need to be reminded.

Confront them. Don’t be cowed into silence.

And don’t let the media whitewash the sins of the hypocritical Left in their naked attempt to suppress the law-abiding, constitutionally-protected, peaceful, vigorous political speech of the Right.

They want to play tu quo que in the middle of a national tragedy? They asked for it. They got it.

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

FORD
01-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Michelle Magashangalangadingdong. An immigrant who hates immigrants. Almost as good of a source as Ann Coulter, the homophobic transsexual.

Yesterday Brain was quoting Doucheowitz, the self hating Jew.

Don't you guys have any sources who aren't mental cases?

FORD
01-14-2011, 02:19 PM
And you want to talk "climate of hate"?

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz93/lookinoutmybackdoor/rush-shooter-cropped-proto-custom_8.jpg

I'll give you three guesses where that billboard is located. Go on, guess.....

sadaist
01-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Go easy Ford. Your guys' hands aren't clean in this mess either. Mike Malloy had a long graphic rant of how he would like to see Rush Limbaugh die. Before Saturday I would blow that off as envy of Rush's audience, and you would blow it off as funny entertainment. But now that everyone is pointing out all this talk...and that's all it is...both sides are clearly guilty.

What if some psycho listening to Mike Malloy that night decided to drive to south Florida and "take care" of Rush thinking he would be some hero to the progressive cause?

Jagermeister
01-14-2011, 02:27 PM
And you want to talk "climate of hate"?

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz93/lookinoutmybackdoor/rush-shooter-cropped-proto-custom_8.jpg

I'll give you three guesses where that billboard is located. Go on, guess.....

I don't see anything wrong with that all. No bodies name on that but Rush. So is Rush trying to shoot himself?

Jagermeister
01-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Michelle Magashangalangadingdong. An immigrant who hates immigrants. Almost as good of a source as Ann Coulter, the homophobic transsexual.

Yesterday Brain was quoting Doucheowitz, the self hating Jew.

Don't you guys have any sources who aren't mental cases?

All far as I can tell all that is fact I don't care who's name is on it. And everytime you see something like that you have the same remarks about the person or place it came form. You're crazy!

Jagermeister
01-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Actually after looking at that again I would try to make out like it was a lie to. That's some pretty bad shit. I mean really bad. You lefty's are worse than I thought.