PDA

View Full Version : Married with Children - another Roth reference from the past

Golden AWe
01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Ok who remembers this episode from "Married with Children", one of the older episodes called "If I were a rich man", season two episode four?

Kelly Bundy making a wish list...

KELLY [writing in her notepad] ...a Kashmir sweater, a CD player... David Lee Roth chained to my bed...

It was definetely one of the funnies american shows ever...anti-american, really...not as funny as the years went by, repeating itself a lot, but still great...Al Bundy!

And which other show has had ANTHRAX in it!

fifth element
01-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Ok who remembers this episode from "Married with Children", one of the older episodes called "If I were a rich man", season two episode four?

Kelly Bundy making a wish list...

It was definetely one of the funnies american shows ever...anti-american, really...not as funny as the years went by, repeating itself a lot, but still great...Al Bundy!

And which other show has had ANTHRAX in it!

Funny. I've seen only a handful of the shows from that series, but the "wish list" one, I've seen....and it cracked me up!

indeedido
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
That was my favorite show in the '90s. It was hilarious!

BITEYOASS
01-18-2011, 10:18 PM
My favorite episodes are the nudie bar and that one where Al promotes his footwear on a puppet show.

sadaist
01-18-2011, 10:32 PM
King Of Queens

Wife runs into the kitchen to Kevin James and says excitedly "Guess who's getting back together?"

his answer - "Van Halen?"

and I have always loved Christina Applegate. Grrrrowll!

indeedido
01-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Where a buck is enough, to see their stuff.... at the nudie bar
Where the breasts may be fake, but man do they shake..... at the nudie bar
Where you swear like a sailor and wish you can nail her.... at the nudie bar
Where the cops are at the door and there's a Kennedy on the floor.... at the nudie bar

Nitro Express
01-18-2011, 11:43 PM
That was my favorite show in the '90s. It was hilarious!

I watched it in the late 80's. Classic show. Better than the reality TV shit we have now. The world went to shit after 1995.

twonabomber
01-19-2011, 08:50 AM
all the old MWC are on Netflix. i didn't remember seeing the very first episode, so i pulled it up on the PS3.

it would take forever to watch the entire run...but it would be a funny forever.

BITEYOASS
01-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Where a buck is enough, to see their stuff.... at the nudie bar
Where the breasts may be fake, but man do they shake..... at the nudie bar
Where you swear like a sailor and wish you can nail her.... at the nudie bar
Where the cops are at the door and there's a Kennedy on the floor.... at the nudie bar

Where the beer gives you gas and the Bundies kick ass.... at the nudie bar! :D

sadaist
01-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Matt LeBlanc was on that show as Kellys bad boy boyfriend. Also had a dad for him in the show. They tried a spinoff with Matts character & his dad living together...but as all things Matt LeBlanc based, it failed.

His character - Vinnie Verducci

Show lasted a whopping 7 episodes.

Vinnie & Bobby

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103576/

CROWBAR
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
David Lee Roth? Oh my God!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/kelly-bundy.jpg

sadaist
01-19-2011, 12:29 PM
David Lee Roth? Oh my God!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/kelly-bundy.jpg

Damn. She is just too fucking sexy.

Weird thing is she played a trashy slut on that show. And of all the young Hollywood starlets, Christina Applegate has turned into the classiest one....by a fucking mile.

No stints in rehab, jail, not used up by actors & rock stars, drugs, alcohol. And she dealt with breast cancer so well. Just an awesome chick all around. Who woulda thunk Kelly Bundy. Crazy.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/m/american_music_awards_19_191107/christina_applegate_1669915.jpg

Seshmeister
01-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Genius!

Good to see Peggy winning a golden globe this week.

DavidLeeNatra
01-20-2011, 03:49 AM
dupe... ;)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?30747-Dave-in-chains-on-kelly-s-bed...&highlight=

Grant
01-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Still get great laughs to this day from this show. Especially when Al enters the door, to the applause of the audience, and says..."I wish the world was a fly, and I was a rolled up newspaper. A fat woman clip-clopped into the shoe store today and said, 'I need something I'd be comfortable in.' So, I said, 'Try Wyoming!'"

I recall Pamela Anderson being in an episode (before her Baywatch days) where she appears in one of Al's fantasy dreams. And Krista Allen gets it in on with Bud, who he then finds out is a tranny...oh, all the hooters they could find! :)

Seshmeister
01-21-2011, 10:03 AM
My favourite show back in the day.

Never realised at the time that I was going to slowly become Al though...

Golden AWe
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
My favourite show back in the day.

Never realised at the time that I was going to slowly become Al though...

Yup, every now and then I hang around at home...and sit on the sofa, put my fingers on the waist of my long underwear and let people run by, back and forth, staring at the emptiness...HAHA

78/84 guy
01-23-2011, 02:16 PM
What a show !! I still love the christmas show from year 4 with Sam kinison !! Fucking great show !!