PDA

View Full Version : Glenn BecKKK told his teabagging followers to SHOOT LIBERALS IN THE HEAD

Jesus Christ
01-20-2011, 07:52 PM
‘You’re going to have to shoot them in the head,’ Beck said of Democratic leaders

By Stephen C. Webster
Thursday, January 20th, 2011 -- 5:36 pm

Discussing Democratic leaders during a June broadcast for the Republican Fox News Channel, conspiracy host Glenn Beck told his followers they would have to "shoot them in the head" in order to bring an end to an alleged "communist" agenda.

"They believe in communism," he said. "They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

A transcript of Beck's show was still available on the Fox News website.

In the very next breath, he mentioned then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), claiming her "George Washington" was "Karl Marx."

For context, more of Beck's contentious statement is reflected below:

"Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

"I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

"You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.

"They are dangerous because they believe. Karl Marx is their George Washington. You will never change their mind. And if they feel you have lied to them — they're revolutionaries. Nancy Pelosi, those are the people you should be worried about.

"Here is my advice when you're dealing with people who believe in something that strongly — you take them seriously. You listen to their words and you believe that they will follow up with what they say."

Beck has long proved highly controversial as a media figure popularized by the Republican Fox News Channel. He's previously joked about poisoning Pelosi and once claimed that President Obama wants to enslave white people.

His litany of outrageous comments and often completely fabricated narratives led many advertisers to stop supporting his program and at one point last year his show found itself without even a single underwriter in Britain, where it has been kept on the air nearly 11 months with no advertisers.

A changing environment for political speech

In the wake of a mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, which left six dead and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head, many in the media have criticized increasingly violent rhetoric from pundits and politicians.

It didn't help that days after the shooting, Beck issued a call for peace on his website, next to an image of him holding a handgun and posing as if he were a character on a television action-drama.

http://www.rawstory.com/images/new/beckwithgun.jpg

Some have even accused Beck, among others, of being a direct inspiration to killers who allegedly adhered to some of his more extreme political fantasies.

One California man, Byron Williams -- who was arrested after opening fire on the police officers who discovered him in the process of donning a bullet-proof vest -- later claimed he wanted to "start a revolution." His targets were two groups Beck had made out to be antagonists: the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Tides Foundation.

Williams' targeting of the Tides Foundation was especially indicative of Beck's inspiration: they were almost completely unknown until he began claiming the foundation was somehow behind a massive communist conspiracy to kill Americans.

The Tides Foundation is actually a non-profit group that awards grants to other non-profits committed to progressive initiatives. Financing from Tides helped form People For the American Way and the ACLU's Campaign to Defend the Constitution, among others.

Following the incident, Tides Foundation CEO Drummond Pike urged advertisers to drop Beck or come to terms with potentially one day having "blood" on their hands.

The alleged shooter in Arizona, Jared Loughner, did not appear to have a well defined political ideology, but was known to have adopted some ideas propagated by the extreme-right Sovereign Citizens movement. Loughner's YouTube account further insisted that all people have the right to print their own currencies, castigating the Federal Reserve as an evil.

This video is from the Republican Fox News Channel, broadcast June 10, 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cQcvbw6ExTQ

Jesus Christ
01-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Somebody's going to Hell......

SunisinuS
01-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Oh Lordy....

kwame k
01-20-2011, 08:22 PM
He believes that Elohim had sex with Your mom.........that's gotta piss You off;)

FORD
01-20-2011, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

kwame k
01-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Well, that makes sense:umm:

Seriously, we need to start a new religion.........if millions of people will buy that shit, we could make a fortune!

Hardrock69
01-21-2011, 03:37 AM
Hey, if the Tea Bagger idiots want us to go back to a government the way our founding fathers envisioned it, they will have to legalize pot! :D

fryingdutchman
01-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Glenn Beck is a completely unstable, borderline psychotic douchebag.

His day is coming. He'll be exposed and disgraced and then the world will be rid of him.

How do assholes like this keep getting TV shows?

Seshmeister
01-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Hey, if the Tea Bagger idiots want us to go back to a government the way our founding fathers envisioned it, they will have to legalize pot! :D

And slavery plus of course no votes for people with vaginas which should slow down the Sarah Palin bandwagon a bit.

kwame k
01-21-2011, 10:41 AM
And slavery plus of course no votes for people with vaginas which should slow down the Sarah Palin bandwagon a bit.

Ah, the good old days........I could have my slave roll my joints and not care what my old lady thought:)

BigBadBrian
01-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Somebody's going to Hell......

Yeah...kwame, jhale, FORD, Sesh, Nick, Lounge, Carla, kb, GS...have I forgotten any heathen liberals?

BTW FORD, please put in the link from the rag you got this from henceforth, OK?

kwame k
01-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Better a heathen liberal than a fascist, Forrest!

jhale667
01-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Better a heathen liberal than a fascist, Forrest!

And everyone knows anyone pontificating on who's going to hell is the one with the toasty spot reserved for himself...Forrest is a fucking hypocrite bitch! :lmao:

kwame k
01-21-2011, 11:27 AM
I have yet to run into anyone who publicly says, "That there Glenn BecKKK, now he speaks the truth".

I think I'd shat myself from laughter if anyone actually said that!

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 11:43 AM
This got me thinking about how many political parties we have in the US. There is The Boston Tea Party listed but no other tea party. Pretty interesting list of more parties than I have ever heard of. There is even a Marajuana Party.

http://www.politics1.com/parties.htm

kwame k
01-21-2011, 11:46 AM
.....it's always a party when you got Pot!

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 11:52 AM
What Beck needs to realize is there is no Tea Party. There is the Boston Tea Party. Nobody can register themselves in the Tea Party nor does it show on the ballot. There is no Tea Party.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 11:53 AM
.....it's always a party when you got Pot!

All this political and economic bullshit is driving me to score some and light up.

kwame k
01-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Couldn't hurt!

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I think my next art project is going to be Sarah Palin swimming in a pool of piss full of dead animal parts and Glenn Beck is drinking it.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Mormons are flaming nuts. Utah has the highest antidepressant consumption in the nation. Glenn Beck looks like his insanity is ready to percolate and erupt beyond the Prozac barrier.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Any of these religions that believe in lot's of pussy in the next life seem to go off the wall here.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 12:19 PM

His day is coming. He'll be exposed and disgraced and then the world will be rid of him.

They get TV shows because we love to watch the train wreck. There is no real television news anymore. It's propaganda and entertainment. Glenn Beck is Fox's version of MTV showing two girls pull each other's hair out on the Real World or watching someone beak down, shake, and foam at the mouth on Dr. Drew. The economy is making more and more people ditch cable anyways. With Comcast fucking everyone, they are just watching TV over the internet and reading the news from various sources. I think a lot of people don't even watch this cable drivel anymore.

kwame k
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM
I only watch TV for sports. Everything else is off the internet. I went without cable TV or any TV for 2 years and never missed it. Everything you want to watch is on the internet.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 03:13 PM
I only watch TV for sports. Everything else is off the internet. I went without cable TV or any TV for 2 years and never missed it. Everything you want to watch is on the internet.

What pulled the highest ratings last month was Monday Night Football. The NFL did a study and what they found out is people who never were into football are watching it now. Why? Football is real. There is no hidden agenda, propaganda, or a script.

There's a high end fly fishing shop here and I didn't think they would make it. They have a very expensive multi-million dollar building with a copper roof. They sell $1000 reels and and $2000 hand built bamboo rods. What saved them is they put a bar and grill in one side of the place. Now it's a full on sports bar and the place is packed every night.

People like to watch sports in groups and they like to drink while doing it. I think the bar makes more than the fly shop and summer guiding business does.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Wolfgang Puck even has a sports bar at Spago's in San Jose.

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
I remember when television was free and paid cable was commercial free and MTV was really music television. Now they fucked it all up. They will fuck up the internet next. They already want to end net neutrality. Fuckers!

Seshmeister
01-21-2011, 03:19 PM
"They believe in communism," he said. "They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

It's a pretty fucked up debate where you get called a revolutionary communist for not wanting renew a tax cut of 3% for the richest 1% of the country during a recession.

kwame k
01-21-2011, 03:27 PM
......or even to have the balls to suggest cutting our Defense Budget!

Commie indeed!

Guitar Shark
01-21-2011, 03:30 PM
If there is such a thing as Heaven, I feel pretty good about my chances of getting there if Brian is telling me the opposite.

Guitar Shark
01-21-2011, 03:31 PM
It's a pretty fucked up debate where you get called a revolutionary communist for not wanting renew a tax cut of 3% for the richest 1% of the country during a recession.

During a recession and "wartime"

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 03:56 PM

I say just scrap the whole income tax and go with a flat percent value added tax. The rich will automatically pay more because they buy more. It would get the tax dodgers. Sure it would put a lot of IRS employees and accountants out of work but who liked those fuckers to begin with?

Nitro Express
01-21-2011, 04:00 PM
......or even to have the balls to suggest cutting our Defense Budget!

Commie indeed!

It used to be the Defense Department but now it's the Offense Department. I mean how much weaponry do we need to keep invaders out? A lot less than what we are buying. Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan have enough industry and money to keep themselves safe. Nobody can save the Middle East. Europe can protect itself since the Soviets are gone. Time to roll it in and cut it down to being a Defense Department again. Oh sure this will put lots of military and government contractors out of work, but we are fucking broke.

Seshmeister
01-21-2011, 05:13 PM
If there is such a thing as Heaven, I feel pretty good about my chances of getting there if Brian is telling me the opposite.

I can just picture St Peter gathering everyone around. 'Ladies and gentleman let me introduce our first lawyer...' :D

Romeo Delight
01-21-2011, 05:52 PM
I say just scrap the whole income tax and go with a flat percent value added tax. The rich will automatically pay more because they buy more. It would get the tax dodgers. Sure it would put a lot of IRS employees and accountants out of work but who liked those fuckers to begin with?

This would actually work really well in the US. Think of all the people not paying any income tax. I don't need to draw the picture for you, but there are millions not paying any, particularly in the Southern States. A VAT would ensure they paid something towards the greater good.

BITEYOASS
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
If you thought that was insane, then check out this clip. The Becktard makes death threats on several people:

<object width="448" height="368"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailykostv.com/flv/player.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.dailykostv.com/w/002095/vxml.php?448"></param><embed src="http://www.dailykostv.com/flv/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="448" height="368" flashvars="config=http://www.dailykostv.com/w/002095/vxml.php?448"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
01-22-2011, 01:21 AM
It's Beck's attempt at shock jocking. Is he really going to go out and kill someone with a shovel? I doubt it but hey, if Beck is your enemy, you use everything you can find against him. It's where he really fucked up. If you are a comedian, fine, but once you step over to being a serious political voice or even run for office, that shit with boil up and burn your ass.

Nitro Express
01-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Now comrades, this is how you kill someone with a shovel.

Kristy
01-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Who was it that said Beck was a flaming (ex) alcoholic? Most likely it was FORD but as you can see Beck posses that alcoholic rage even if he claimed to be sober for so-so amount of years. I don't think he is insane as he is psychologically disturbed and he would make for a great entry in a DSM Manual but until then people are going to pay heed to this asshole.

FORD
01-22-2011, 03:02 PM
His conversion to Mormonism was literally his "salvation" from drinking. Sobriety meant nothing to him in and of itself, so it had to be dressed up in some idea of "Stay sober and maybe you can be god of your own planet some day".

Of course BecKKK wouldn't be the first to substitute an addiction to religion for alcohol or drugs. And it's obvious the idiot hasn't dealt with the issues that made him an addict in the first place, and it doesn't look like Elohim has been much help in that respect either.

ELVIS
01-22-2011, 03:14 PM
You must pay quite a bit of attention to Beckkk, eh FORD ??

FORD
01-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Know thine enemy.....

knuckleboner
01-22-2011, 03:37 PM
During a recession and "wartime"

hey, just because this is the first time we've ever had a war without a wartime tax surcharge to pay for it doesn't make the tax right. in fact, every other president was obviously a communist...

Seshmeister
01-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Of course BecKKK wouldn't be the first to substitute an addiction to religion for alcohol or drugs.

Well that's actually pretty much how the AA works as I understand it.

ELVIS
01-22-2011, 08:01 PM
My name is Sesh and I'm an alcoholic...

Terry
01-22-2011, 08:36 PM
They get TV shows because we love to watch the train wreck. There is no real television news anymore. It's propaganda and entertainment. Glenn Beck is Fox's version of MTV showing two girls pull each other's hair out on the Real World or watching someone beak down, shake, and foam at the mouth on Dr. Drew. The economy is making more and more people ditch cable anyways. With Comcast fucking everyone, they are just watching TV over the internet and reading the news from various sources. I think a lot of people don't even watch this cable drivel anymore.

I'd say about 95% of tv news, in direct proportion to 95% of television programming content, serves little purpose other than to distract people with fabricated scare stories designed to pump them up with fear and to sell them things they don't need in the process.

Local news, least out my way, is even worse than the national news. Just one story after another amounting to little more than rubbernecking at the misery of other people and their troubles.

Fuck that shit.

Glenn Beck isn't even worth getting worked up over. Even if he honestly believes half the things he says and his lemmings blindly nod their affirmations at every utterance of his, so what?

Seshmeister
01-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I'll let someone who has never drank explain.

Nitro Express
01-22-2011, 10:52 PM
I'd say about 95% of tv news, in direct proportion to 95% of television programming content, serves little purpose other than to distract people with fabricated scare stories designed to pump them up with fear and to sell them things they don't need in the process.

Local news, least out my way, is even worse than the national news. Just one story after another amounting to little more than rubbernecking at the misery of other people and their troubles.

Fuck that shit.

Glenn Beck isn't even worth getting worked up over. Even if he honestly believes half the things he says and his lemmings blindly nod their affirmations at every utterance of his, so what?

I think everyone's bullshit meter has gone off the scale. I majored in finance and international relations and we were told how outsourcing would not hurt us and why NAFTA was good. Also, we were told we would make a fortune selling China's one billion consumers. All that was bullshit put in the text books by the rich owners of the textbook companies and the universities were influenced by the grant money. If you are in your 40's you have been showered with propaganda your whole life because the rich 1% bought up the textbook companies and bought off the schools. Now it's gotten even worse. Now you have to rack up tens of thousands of dollars of debt to get brainwashed in school and the chances of it getting you a job is less than it was.

What's interesting is I was listening to a Stanford University professor say their computer science graduates are not the best programmers but kids out of high school are. Everything you need to know is on the internet and kids who love to program teach themselves. The schools can't compete because they are ran by committees.

Also, the demand for small retail space is down but the demand for warehouse space is up. Why? Small businesses can do more volume by mail order and using the internet increases their sales. I have personally seen a lot of examples of this.

So the whole dynamic is changing and if you controlled the schools and media in the past, maybe it is changing because people are onto it and there are better alternatives. When people get priced out they get creative. Maybe in the long-run this downturn we are in might be a good thing. It's lighting a fire on people's ass and destroying that reckless consume to abandon 1990's attitude.

Nitro Express
01-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Glenn Beck has amassed a fortune selling freeze dried food, books, movies, air time, gold, bomb shelters, ect... Rush Limbaugh has done well but he just seems to do his radio show. If Glenn can pull Rush Limbaugh ratings and then make money on all the other shit, he will be even richer. I'm suprised Sarah Palin hasn't come out with a Sarah Palin action doll yet where she can white water raft and kill a bear but then can dress up for the fancy dinner with Ken.

Nitro Express
01-22-2011, 11:02 PM
My name is Sesh and I'm an alcoholic...

Shit. If I lived in Scotland and had easy access to those wonder single malts, I would be sloshed 24/7 as well.:biggrin:

Seshmeister
01-22-2011, 11:26 PM
I think I maybe touched a raw nerve there.

ELVIS
01-23-2011, 12:30 AM
What ??

ELVIS
01-23-2011, 12:43 AM
I'll let someone who has never drank explain.

:biggrin:

Only 5% ??

FORD
01-23-2011, 01:06 AM
The only 5% I associate with drinking is the fact that I wouldn't touch a beer with a lower percentage than that :gulp:

kwame k
01-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Truer words, FORD:beers8:

Nitro Express
01-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Utah beer.

BITEYOASS
02-02-2011, 01:53 PM

Either the Becktard will commit suicide or will be killed by one of his own followers.

Seshmeister
02-02-2011, 04:54 PM
We can all live in hope.

chefcraig
02-02-2011, 05:44 PM
We can all live in hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGVf1MtC0c