www.keanuisimmortal.com/

Two lengthy to post here.

But makes sense.:hee:

ELVIS
01-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Immportal huh ??

Seshmeister
01-22-2011, 06:47 AM
He doesn't age because he's completely wooden.

Hardrock69
01-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Ugh....damn typos.

Be nice if I were allowed to edit my own post to fix it.

But, like VH does not care what the fans want, I have come to accept that a request like that is going to have zero consideration. :(

ELVIS
01-22-2011, 06:39 PM
LoungeMolester can fix it for you but he's probably on his day job at facebook...

Hardrock69
01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Ok, is this shit true? If so I find some of it really stupid. Ok, I find ALL of it stupid:

http://screenrant.com/matrix-4-5-bill-and-ted-3-keanu-reeves-rob-97796/

A questionable report puts Keanu Reeves in London talking about The Matrix 4 & 5, Bill and Ted 3 and upcoming projects by the Wachowskis including a futuristic Robin Hood starring Will Smith.

The Matrix was an industry changing film on several levels, from ground-breaking visual effects
to an entirely new way of shooting action sequences, all mixed together with an extra dose of “cool.” It quickly earned itself a pair of sequels in The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions which unfortunately, didn’t quite live up to the stature of the original film about Neo, Morpheus and the rest of the human resistance.

While the Wachowskis brought some cool characters and arguably the best soundtrack and fight sequences with Reloaded, it laid a curious path for the trilogy conclusion, Revolution, which was all kinds of bad – for fans and critics alike. The trilogy seemingly saw the end of Keanu Reeves’ messianic character, Neo, but many expected he would rise again and according to Keanu Reeves, that’s actually the plan.

Ain’t It Cool News loyalist “El Nino” sent in info about Reeves speaking at “London school of performing Arts university” - which I think means the London International School Of Performing Arts – as a keynote speaker. During the presentation, Keanu apparently provided updates on The Matrix 4 & 5 (both in 3D), Bill and Ted 3 as well as a modern adaptation of Robin Hood.

Before we get into the report, my problem with this is that no one else has reported directly about event, not even the school which is not named correctly in the email sent to AICN. My immediate reaction is to believe it’s false as not one of the reporting sites has verified it. I sent the school a message about the Reeves guest appearance and to Warner Bros. about the news below and will update when I hear back, but here are the key points from the email for you to chew on in the meantime:

[UPDATE: The Senior Administrator for the London International School of Performing Arts informed me that Keanu Reeves made no appearance there. DEBUNKED]

* He’s currently on a 6-month workout regiment, training for a 3D Rated-R Samurai action film (47 Ronin).
* He’s committed to Bill and Ted 3.
* Wachowskis told him over holidays that they finished script treatments for Matrix 4 and 5 which would bring Neo back.
* Wachowskis have consulted with James Cameron for advice on shooting them in 3D – They’re looking to again bring something entirely new for audiences visually.
* Talk will resume about The Matrix sequels after Wachowskis finish working on Cloud Atlas.
* Wachowskis sold the rights to the most expensive script ever ($5 million) to Warner Bros. for a future-based version of Robin Hood that will star Will Smith.

It all sounds good to me (whether true or not is yet to be seen), especially another new franchise for Will Smith. I miss him.

As hesitant as I am about a return to The Matrix, I know I’d be there opening night to see it. However, they’re setting what may be an impossible bar to reach if they hope to revolutionize the industry again. With them possibly shooting another two sequels back-to-back, I fear it may be another milking of the cash cow and a case of quantity over quality. That being said, Reeves promised he’s dedicated to the fans on this one and would only deliver another installment “worth of the title” of The Matrix.

Seshmeister
01-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Bill and Ted 3?

Nuts.

Nitro Express
01-24-2011, 05:19 PM
George Carlin is dead.

Little Texan
01-25-2011, 03:47 AM
The Matrix progressively got worse with each film. The first Matrix was a great movie, Reloaded was ok but not near as good as the first, and Revolutions just plain sucked. The Wachowskis would be ill-advised to do more Matrix sequels, especially if they were as bad as the last one. If they're going to bring it back, at least make it to where the humans defeat the machines and not broker a lameass peace deal. What a shitty way to end the trilogy...made me feel like all the shit they went through the first two movies was all a big waste of time.

Little Texan
01-25-2011, 03:48 AM
Bill and Ted 3 would be lame. Keanu and the blonde dude are too old to play those roles now.

ashstralia
01-25-2011, 05:36 AM
bill and ted 2 bit the choad, dudes! whoaah.

Seshmeister
01-25-2011, 07:59 AM
He probably promised Bill S Preston a $5 million payday.

Hardrock69
04-06-2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/bill-ted-3-confirmed-by-keanu-reeves_1211437

BILL & TED 3, the third instalment of the cult 'Bill & Ted' franchise, is officially on its way, according to Keanu Reeves. The actor, who played Ted in the movies, says the writers are around six weeks away from a draft of the script, reports MTV News.

The actor says 'Bill & Ted 3' is likely to build on previous storylines, saying, "When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written the song that saved the world, and it hasn't happened. So they've now become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there's an element of time and they have to go back". Previously, Reeves had said that the original screenwriters Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon were "going to try and see" if they could write something. 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure' in 1989 and the sequel 'Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey' in 1991 co-starred Reeves and Alex Winter as high school students traveling through time to piece together a history project. In the third movie, the characters are now in their mid-forties, something that Reeves described as "pretty excellent".

Before beginning work on 'BILL & TED 3', Keanu Reeves will first star in the action-drama '47 Ronin' about a band of samurais who set out to avenge the death of their master.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I have a theory that you could replace Keanu Reeves with a plank of wood and nobody would notice the difference. In fact, Ime and some mates were watching Devil's Advocate last night and I briefly left the room, when I returned there was a close-up of a pillar and I just thought Keanu was doing a monolouge.

kwame k
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Bill & Ted III ?

I guess it's official......Hollywood has ran out of ideas:pullinghair:

binnie
04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Keanu must be a synonym for 'lucky'. It's the only way his 20 FUCKING YEAR career makes any sense.

Saw him interviewed once though and he seemed like a nice guy.

Unchainme
04-06-2011, 06:04 PM
My dad met him on a plane and had a positive impression of, said he was pretty down to earth and a nice guy.

Replacements was a good movie..my favorite of his.

Hardrock69
04-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Friend of mine in Atlanta used to host a chat room about 10 years ago, and Keanu used to hang out there. My friend said he was a cool dude.

But yeah, gots a reputation for being as good an actor as a 2 x 4.

What really clued me into that, was back in the early 90s. I had seen him in the Bill & Ted movies, and the very next thing I saw him in was a bit part in the movie Dangerous Liasons, with Glenn Close and John Malkovich.

It was quite fucking obvious in the company of such heavyweight actors that he sucked.

But then, since when are action-film actors required to be considered great actors? Lookit John Wayne.....

Blaze
04-07-2011, 12:00 AM
I wanna be Immportal. :biggrin:

shaggydoo
04-09-2011, 02:22 PM
George Carlin is dead.

... an invisible man, living in the sky!

shaggydoo
04-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Bill & Ted III ?

I guess it's official......Hollywood has ran out of ideas:pullinghair:

I think that should have been pretty much official with the release of Bill & Ted II!

shaggydoo
04-09-2011, 02:34 PM
I wanna be Immportal. :biggrin:

I thought the thread title said: "Keanu Reeves Is Impotent"

Wouldn't that have been sad for his boyfriend!