PDA

View Full Version : Buckcherry's Todd vibes Dave...

Blaze
01-22-2011, 12:40 AM
By Jason Bracelin
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

"I have to be really disciplined, because my voice is my instrument, so I have to take care of myself," he says. "It's a lot. Looking back, I'm like, 'Why did I set myself up for this?' Because now I've got to maintain it. That's what people want to see."

And more than that, what people really want to see when it comes to Buckcherry is a band of larger than life rock stars to live vicariously through.

Many people may have related to Kurt Cobain, but few really wanted to be him.

Instead, they wanted to be David Lee Roth.

This is precisely the vibe that Todd is going for.

And on the band's latest record, "All Night Long," they go for it hard.
lvrj.com - article link (http://www.lvrj.com/neon/buckcherry-getting-back-to-roots-114350584.html)

:hitch: Sidenote:
Was that a donut to go?
On July 2, 2008, the first single off of the Black Butterfly album "Too Drunk..." was leaked through BitTorrent. Shortly after the track was leaked, the band issued a press release and blamed pirates for the leak saying "Honestly, we hate it when this shit happens, because we want our FANS to have any new songs first."
However, this claim was investigated by the site TorrentFreak. The IP address that was seeding the track had only uploaded one torrent, the track in question. Using WikiScanner they found out that the person uploading the torrent had also edited the Buckcherry wikipedia entry, as well as an entry adding band manager Josh Klemme's name. After emailing Klemme with their findings, they found that his IP-address was the same as the torrent uploader. This led TorrentFreak to the conclusion that the song had been leaked intentionally for publicity purposes.:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
01-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Dude's got a great R&R voice. Cliche' lyrics, right up there with Sambo. No-brainer R&R....