PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: FOXNEWS Hires Keith Olbermann!!!

BigBadBrian
01-23-2011, 09:10 AM
He's underqualified for the job, however.

http://www.alanburkhart.com/OlbermannAtFoxNews.png

Unchainme
01-23-2011, 10:58 AM
eh, keep saying it.

having him on as a special corespondent against O'Reilly would make for some "Must-Watch TV".

ELVIS
01-23-2011, 03:47 PM
He lost some weight...

Nitro Express
01-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Naw. Keith is a Democrat. They are too lazy to work. Keith will just collect unemployment and when that runs out find a way to get on another welfare entitlement program.

bueno bob
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Naw. Keith is a Democrat. They are too lazy to work. Keith will just collect unemployment and when that runs out find a way to get on another welfare entitlement program.

Because never before has a Republican collected unemployment....

kwame k
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
.....true, they made me switch over to the Democrats before I could collect. Mom and Dad were so upset:)

ELVIS
01-23-2011, 11:15 PM

I had the opportunity to collect unemployment and passed...but I'm neither republican or democrat...

Nitro Express
01-23-2011, 11:29 PM

I never have and never will. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!

Nitro Express
01-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Government welfare is a form of slavery. The government just gets an endless supply of fiat money to buy people off with and then uses that as an excuse to tax the middle class into oblivion. If you get on it, you get what you deserve in the long run which is laziness and dependance on the system. A system that has gone broke by the way and may roll over to the Chinese to keep it going.

knuckleboner
01-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Government welfare is a form of slavery. The government just gets an endless supply of fiat money to buy people off with and then uses that as an excuse to tax the middle class into oblivion. If you get on it, you get what you deserve in the long run which is laziness and dependance on the system. A system that has gone broke by the way and may roll over to the Chinese to keep it going.

wow. there is so much wrong with this post that i have no idea where to start.

how about this:

if you have kids, and your job lays you off, sometimes, it's ok for your kids not to starve while you find a new job.

Nitro Express
01-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Ever heard of saving for a rainy day? Anyone who has starving kids because they lost their job is a piss poor manager. Shit. Put the lazy assed kids to work.

Nitro Express
01-24-2011, 12:01 AM
We have a LAZINESS epidemic in this country.

ELVIS
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm suffering from laziness today...

hideyoursheep
01-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Ever heard of saving for a rainy day? Anyone who has starving kids because they lost their job is a piss poor manager.

Tell the people in Wilmington Ohio that were employed by DHL making less than 10 bucks an hour they shouls have "saved for a rainy day".

Saved WHAT?!

Dude...you're as narrow-minded as they come. None of what you've said so far comes close to reality.