PDA

View Full Version : Memories of Wayne L.

Unchainme
01-23-2011, 01:49 PM
I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in te mid 70's, I get so excited just thinking about loving & admiring a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet endlessly & desirably. I have to admit I have my fantasies of caressing & kissing her long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue on her sexy feet along with other things I'm not going to discuss in a public forum. I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality who is a dedicated Beatles fan as well as a dedicated classic rock fan like myself living in NC with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire always because I have a passionate fetish & I LOVE long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=127.0;wap2

epic. anyone remember him posting his stupid shit at the army?

FORD
01-23-2011, 02:08 PM
That piece of shit must have overdosed on some woman's smelly foot fungus and died, because that would be the only way we could get rid of him. That son of a bitch used to post his stupid rants at FORD Country back in the day. Fucking AOL proxy using pussy that he was :biggrin:

Little Texan
01-23-2011, 03:09 PM
The biggest laughs I ever had on this board were at the expense of this moron. I remember this one thread several years ago where we were making fun of him and posting pictures of shoe houses and shoe cars...best time I ever had at the Army. We have alot of laughs around here at Ace, but nothing compared to Wayne L.

I seem to also remember him saying he was in love with his cousin's feet or something? The guy was a grade A weirdo, but so much fun to laugh at.

twonabomber
01-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I seem to also remember him saying he was in love with his cousin's feet or something? The guy was a grade A weirdo, but so much fun to laugh at.

he did. i think her name was Sandra.

and then i registered an alias by the name of Sandra, and posted that he was creepy and i was going to tell his mother ("my aunt"). i can't remember if i was a mod then or not.

Unchainme
01-23-2011, 03:38 PM
See, they don't make morons like that anymore

Joe Thunder, Katydd, Wayne L. all were epically stupid on a scale that they all wrote out like an SNL skit.

kwame k
01-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow, just plain Wow!

Kinky fuck, for sure!

Unchainme
01-23-2011, 03:39 PM
he did. i think her name was Sandra.

and then i registered an alias by the name of Sandra, and posted that he was creepy and i was going to tell his mother ("my aunt"). i can't remember if i was a mod then or not.

oh shit...do tell more. did he actually respond?

Unchainme
01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
That piece of shit must have overdosed on some woman's smelly foot fungus and died, because that would be the only way we could get rid of him. That son of a bitch used to post his stupid rants at FORD Country back in the day. Fucking AOL proxy using pussy that he was :biggrin:

remember when you inducted him into the God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall of Fame?

I think Wayne L is one of the most overrated morons in the history of rock & roll who stood out during the 80's because he was whacking off to posters of Motley Crue & Duran Duran because Simon Le Bon has great feet which isn't saying too much while it's pathetic how the rock cummunity & the mainstream media treat them like they're more important & more influential thn the Beatles which is ludicrous. Wayne is the most dumber than thou cocksucker on the planet who has inhaled way too much rotten foot fumes over the last five years more than over 20 years with his rambling run on sentences which is sick & if he gets the Nobel Peace Prize you know it becomes more of a joke than it already is with past nominees Dr Scholls & Yasser Arafat. I think Wayne L deserves to be inducted into the GDFIHOF* because he is one of the dumbest Hick asswipes of Katydid's trailer park.

GDFIHOF = God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall Of Fame

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?18875-Have-you-had-enough-of-U2&highlight=GDFIHOF

twonabomber
01-23-2011, 03:44 PM
oh shit...do tell more. did he actually respond?

i don't remember. he may have disappeared after that.

FORD
01-23-2011, 03:56 PM
remember when you inducted him into the God Damned Fucking Idiot Hall of Fame?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?18875-Have-you-had-enough-of-U2&highlight=GDFIHOF

Hard to believe I came up with that post at 7:25 AM. Must have been really good coffee that morning. :biggrin:

Terry
01-23-2011, 04:00 PM
See, they don't make morons like that anymore

Joe Thunder, Katydd, Wayne L. all were epically stupid on a scale that they all wrote out like an SNL skit.

Thunder and Katydid I remember.

Wayne L. I seem to recall the name, but can't remember anything about him, although gathering from the limited recollections on this thread my lack recall doesn't seem like a bad thing.

Although if you're gonna be a troll, you may as well stand out from the pack.

Little Texan
01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
What are the odds that Wayne L is Jets coach Rex Ryan?

Little Texan
01-23-2011, 07:42 PM
http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=127.0;wap2

I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in te mid 70's, I get so excited just thinking about loving & admiring a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet endlessly & desirably. I have to admit I have my fantasies of caressing & kissing her long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue on her sexy feet along with other things I'm not going to discuss in a public forum. I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality who is a dedicated Beatles fan as well as a dedicated classic rock fan like myself living in NC with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire always because I have a passionate fetish & I LOVE long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

epic. anyone remember him posting his stupid shit at the army?

The guy was like a broken record player, posting the same thing about his love of feet over and over. Here's a post from another forum that is worded nearly the same as the above post...

If you're a very hot & beautiful lady with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever I'm the man for you because you would keep me satisfied making my love gun hard as a rock. I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's. I would like to caress, kiss, lick & love your long legs(with or without pantyhose or stockings) as well as taking off your high heels, pumps, mules & slides slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for your sexy feet & other things I'm not going to discuss. I just turned 40 years old a few months ago, I'm living in Union County, NC right now, I'm an aspiring lyricist with a bright future ahead of me, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs but I'm still the coolest guy around, I'm looking for a hot & beautiful lady around 25-42 years old(which could be you) with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever.

Wayne L.

Link (http://feet4all.com/foot-fetish/viewtopic.php?t=953&view=next&sid=83d340655c68cf885e806b1d9169ce17)

Matt White
01-23-2011, 10:14 PM
I remember that freak.....

as entertaining as watching paint dry......

don't miss him a bit

Diamondjimi
01-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Exactly!

Diamondjimi
01-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Please, no more threads devoted to trolls... :biggrin: