PDA

View Full Version : chicago man fired from job at car dealership for wearing green bay packers tie

ace diamond
01-25-2011, 02:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chicago-man-wears-Packers-tie-to-work-is-prompt?urn=nfl-311976

this dude thought his boss was only joking...........i smell a massive lawsuit headed toward that dealerships' way........

PETE'S BROTHER
01-25-2011, 02:23 PM
that isn't what you smell. he got rehired, old news.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-25-2011, 02:24 PM
how you gettin' to the concert, ace?

ace diamond
01-25-2011, 02:41 PM
my buddy and his wife.
we'll all go.
our other good buddy, his b-day is 2 days before this, and he lives near there in joshua tree..we're all gonna crash at his house afterwards,
after we're all stupid fucking drunk!
my buddy and his wife and i will come home the next day.

as a matter of fact, my buddy's wife is on her way to my place, her hubby is gonna pick us up right after work, and we are headed to house of blues anaheim for the motorhead concert tonight!!!
lemmy rules!

FORD
01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
He's lucky the Daleys didn't put out a hit on his ass. :biggrin:

ace diamond
01-26-2011, 04:24 AM
He's lucky the Daleys didn't put out a hit on his ass. :biggrin:

well, seeing as how they are in chicago, and i'm in so cal.........i must raise an objection on grounds of relevence......

ace diamond
01-26-2011, 04:27 AM
motorhead kicked fucking ass at anaheim house of blues tonight.
lemmy fucked up my hearing again!
damn my ears are ringing loud.........i tried to get lemmy to sign the cover of my vinyl copy of the
"BOMBER" lp....no luck.....i left the record on my phonograph at home......as a matter of fact, it just got done playing side 2.

chefcraig
01-26-2011, 08:37 AM
well, seeing as how they are in chicago, and i'm in so cal.........i must raise an objection on grounds of relevence......

No, it seems you are basing your objection on the grounds of ignorance. Using your pretzel-like logic, you shouldn't have posted the story in the first place. :nanana:

twonabomber
01-26-2011, 08:43 AM
no lawsuit. more like a gimmick to get the dealership's name out for free.

Seshmeister
01-26-2011, 08:53 AM
A car salesman pull a scam?

Surely not, these people are the very definition of honesty and propriety.

ODShowtime
01-28-2011, 06:37 AM
I wore a Steelers tie to the office Monday after they beat the Jets. One of the shareholders is a Packers fan and he's already printed out the article and warned me that I could be next.

Hmm, I think I'll wear my Franco Harris jersey today...