PDA

View Full Version : Holy Yum Yum! T-Mobile Girl

sadaist
01-27-2011, 07:26 AM
I see these new commercials all the time. This chick is phenomenally hot. Like a younger, tighter, fresher version of Catherine Zeta-Jones. Maybe some Kim Basinger mixed in with a touch of Anne Hathaway. So I looked her up & apparently she has modeled some other stuff too. RAWR! I think I'm in lust!

Carly Foulkes
Birthday: August 4, 1988
About: Carly Foulkes is a Canadian born actor/model. She has modeled for Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gilly Hicks, Elle Magazine, Glamour Magazine, John Frieda. In the acting world, she is currently the spokesperson for Tmobile

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/carly-foulkes-lead.jpg

sadaist
01-27-2011, 07:28 AM
Check these out...enjoy! Jesus she has a sweet ass.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ebtg58yV3_E/TP7SsYEZXxI/AAAAAAAACRM/07QmDppN0UU/s640/carly_foulkes-fit.jpg

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000256336-carly_foulkes-fullsize.jpg

http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45470&stc=1&d=1290539111

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/carly_foulkes/carly_foulkes_carly_foulkes_t_mobile_spokesperson_ A4glC82.sized.jpg

VAiN
01-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Goddamn, I say!! :hitch:

jhale667
01-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Not quite 23... I'd have to. :cool:

sadaist
01-27-2011, 03:12 PM
She is definitely a fresh-faced cutie.

Jagermeister
01-27-2011, 03:18 PM
She is definitely a fresh-faced cutie.

She is pretty hot for a phone.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2011, 03:21 PM
phone fuck

chefcraig
01-27-2011, 03:51 PM
She reminds me of Liv Tyler, minus the diet of Little Debbie Snack Cakes.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2011, 04:25 PM

exactly who i thought she was when theses commercials came out

Green Manalishi
01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Born in '88 huh ? Jeez , I have T-shirts older then her .

Kristy
01-27-2011, 08:05 PM

Only used slightly less then Liv. She is cute though - that's why models like her get the money.

Matt White
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM

I have SCARS older than her!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM

i have everything older than her:(:biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Bath her and bring her to my tent.

Kristy
01-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Yet there something about these commercials that seem awfully familiar to me. Sort of the 'Us' vs. 'Them' social psychology mentality where a hipster sorts of stands out against the establishment by simply what they own. Where the style of dress is modern against that of the stringent suit and tie...just where have I seen this before..?:umm:

Oh yeah...

Jagermeister
01-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Yeah total knock off. Only T-Mobile did it better cause of the hot chick and all.

sadaist
01-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Bath her and bring her to my tent.

Or tent her and bring her to my bath.

As long as she ends up here & wet, I don't care how you do it.

Kristy
01-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah total knock off.

I believe they hired they same production company.

Jagermeister
01-28-2011, 01:50 PM
I believe they hired they same production company.

Some lazy ass add guy had it made on this one.

Yeah we are going to do an add just like the mac and PC add only with a hot chick in it and AT&T. No one will every know it's not original. No really I promise no one will no.

sadaist
01-29-2011, 10:18 AM
I have T-shirts older then her .

That's when I first realized I was getting old. Some intern at my work, a little cutie brunette, was wearing the Van Halen Monsters Of Rock t-shirt. So I said to her I was at that show, LA Coliseum, Metallica owned the show. Then she tells me "I wasn't born yet. This is my step-dads shirt."

Funny thing about that show...82,000 people. My older sis went with her friends separate from me. She told them to "keep an eye out for my brother. He has longish brown hair & is wearing a black t-shirt."

O.o

ZahZoo
01-29-2011, 12:56 PM
i have everything older than her:(:biggrin:

Same here... including my own children. No age limit on appreciating beauty... but it hard to deny the creep factor when it's someone younger than your own kids.

diamondsgirl
02-01-2011, 07:01 AM
My ex-father-in-law married someone younger than his kids. Just areal life example of the creep factor. LOL.

Seshmeister
02-01-2011, 08:26 AM

I have scars on my liver older than her. :)

I think this thread crosses into dirty old man territory, lets keep it to the golden half plus 7 age rule please. :)

Admittedly for Zah that's women over 37...

Anonymous
05-16-2011, 12:19 AM
I see these new commercials all the time. This chick is phenomenally hot. Like a younger, tighter, fresher version of Catherine Zeta-Jones. Maybe some Kim Basinger mixed in with a touch of Anne Hathaway. So I looked her up & apparently she has modeled some other stuff too. RAWR! I think I'm in lust!

Carly Foulkes
Birthday: August 4, 1988
About: Carly Foulkes is a Canadian born actor/model. She has modeled for Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gilly Hicks, Elle Magazine, Glamour Magazine, John Frieda. In the acting world, she is currently the spokesperson for Tmobile

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/carly-foulkes-lead.jpg

I... think I'd manage to somehow lie a whole lot to her to get her into bed with me.

I hate lying & using women, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Cheers! :bottle:

jhale667
05-16-2011, 12:39 AM

I think this thread crosses into dirty old man territory, lets keep it to the golden half plus 7 age rule please. :)

I was just learning what it was like not to have to sneak in to a bar to play a gig because I was finally old enough to when she was born...lol
Remember the birthday you realized girls half your age were actually now legal to drink? :umm:

She's hot. Sorry, if (in a perfect world) she wanted to, I'd have to. :sex:

Diamondjimi
05-16-2011, 12:58 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ebtg58yV3_E/TP7SsYEZXxI/AAAAAAAACRM/07QmDppN0UU/s640/carly_foulkes-fit.jpg

23???

Old enough for me...

Sheesh, it's not like I have to have a conversation with her...

Anonymous
05-16-2011, 01:01 AM
At 23, you'd better not focus on a conversation with her.

As soon as you're able, pull her off to somewhere a bit more private & get your hands & lips all over her, else she thinks you're not her "prince charming" who's "in love" with her.

lesfunk
05-16-2011, 01:05 AM
But first, hand her the money in a plain envelope...

sadaist
05-16-2011, 02:59 AM
I'm not sure exactly when I crossed the line from horny guy to dirty old man. Such a fine line it is. I don't see what the big deal is. I've wanted to fuck girls in their early 20's since I was 14. Now that I am almost 40 that's a problem? Sheesh. That is totally unfair. Now that I can actually afford one & know what the fuck to do to her properly, I'm out of range?

Fuck that.

Nitro Express
05-16-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm not sure exactly when I crossed the line from horny guy to dirty old man. Such a fine line it is. I don't see what the big deal is. I've wanted to fuck girls in their early 20's since I was 14. Now that I am almost 40 that's a problem? Sheesh. That is totally unfair. Now that I can actually afford one & know what the fuck to do to her properly, I'm out of range?

Fuck that.

I would say you are actually normal. If you said you didn't want to fuck girls in their 20's I would be concerned about your mental stability.

SunisinuS
05-16-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm not sure exactly when I crossed the line from horny guy to dirty old man.

Fuck that.

You did that when you put on your Grass Skirt.
:baaa:

Nitro Express
05-16-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm fine with the dirty old men who buy young whores. I have a problem with the ones who molest little boys.

binnie
05-16-2011, 04:53 AM
I like the idea that we're debating the morality of this thread.

As if a 23 year old model would ever consider stupping a bunch of fat middle aged men. We can all dream though.

sadaist
05-16-2011, 05:35 AM

As if a 23 year old model would ever consider stupping a bunch of fat middle aged men. We can all dream though.

I am only middle aged if I live to see 80 years old.

What if I only make it to 50? That means at 25 I was middle aged and didn't know it.

And if I live to be 140....I won't be middle aged for another 30 years. ;)

binnie
05-16-2011, 07:11 AM
At that point in your pick-up line Carly would not be so much 'Holy Yum-Yum' as 'Sleepy-time bye bye.' :D

fifth element
05-16-2011, 07:33 PM
lol....listening to you guys, one would think that horny, middle aged.....err.....experienced...
women don't stand a chance....

unless, by the grace of God, they LOOK like they are 20....ish

binnie
05-16-2011, 07:43 PM
How many guys do you know in their 50s with a 20 year old girlfriend? It's a myth. Unless you're stuppidly rich.

That's a difference between men and women: it is very rare to see/hear 50 year old women lusting after 18 year old men; but the oppostie is commonplace. We're pretty tragic when you think about it.

Seshmeister
05-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Not necessarily...

Kristy
05-16-2011, 08:43 PM
How many guys do you know in their 50s with a 20 year old girlfriend? It's a myth. Unless you're stuppidly rich.

Not always true. When I was 25-26 I was involved with a married man who was 51 at the time.

ashstralia
05-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Not always true. When I was 25-26 I was involved with a married man who was 51 at the time.

wowsers. surely you'd KNOW that could only end badly.....

SunisinuS
05-16-2011, 09:36 PM
wowsers. surely you'd KNOW that could only end badly.....

Well I hope when I am 51 I will make it end so badly :)

Course I will be shot at 80 crawling out a window by a jealous husband...... all those years years wasted.....

SunisinuS
05-16-2011, 09:50 PM
There are currently 114 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 111 guests)
SunisinuS lesfunk SilvioDante

lol comedy.

lesfunk
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Thats extra funny because I just checked in now!

clarathecarrot
05-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Her teeth look fine from here but I would need to see this one up close.

I can tell by the commercial< the pink dress one) were she slides to the left and it locks up.., the way she hyperextends her left knee ,there will be a replacement issue in the future perhaps with some rope training I could adjust my adjustables.

and then!!! there is the poop'n and littter, have you ALL EVEN CONSIDERED FEED. AND BOARDING..???

I didn't think so!@!!!

sadaist
05-17-2011, 02:46 AM
and then!!! there is the poop'n and littter, have you ALL EVEN CONSIDERED FEED. AND BOARDING..???

I didn't think so!@!!!

:lmao:

Bitches stay over 1 night to fuck & suddenly need a drawer to just "have a couple of things like underwear, toothbrush, etc...". Eventually 1 drawer turns into the whole damn house & you are left wondering why your 1/34 model Corvettes have been replaced by Precious Moments figurines.

Happens in a blink of an eye my friends....a blink of an eye. One minute you are a single stud wracking up notches on your bedpost, and suddenly you are committed and your pad has been chickified. BEWARE!

Last time I had a '1-night stand', the chick stayed 4 1/2 years. And when she left I ended up with a cat that she left behind. Fucking cat.

sadaist
05-17-2011, 02:47 AM
With that said....I have a dresser drawer emptied & ready to go for the T-Mobile girl. Come on over sweetie. Bring your toothbrush.

Diamondjimi
05-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Not surprised....

sadaist
05-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Men never learn their lesson with women. How many times have you been so drunk that you prayed to the toilet Gods and promised never to drink again if you made it through? And how many times did you drink after that?

How many women have screwed you over & you swear them off for good? Until a cutie turns her head & looks your way....catches your eye.

Here we go again.

Best not to beat yourself up over it. Just hang the fuck on and enjoy the ride during the fun parts, smile for the cameras, and knock the bottom out of her as best you can to at least kinda ruin it for the next guy. ;)

Like when a girl gives a miraculous blowjob. You are forever thankful of her skills....yet it's best not to think of how she got so damn good at it.

binnie
05-17-2011, 04:39 AM

I'm curious to know what the attraction was.

ashstralia
05-17-2011, 05:04 AM
I'm curious to know what the attraction was.

i'm thinking he went out on the town wearing his best cape...then said 'look into my eyes, not around the eyes, but into the eyes....':)

binnie
05-17-2011, 05:08 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

One of my favourite Little Britain sketches.

ashstralia
05-17-2011, 05:41 AM
i knew you'd be onto it bin:)

Seshmeister
05-17-2011, 06:23 AM
i'm thinking he went out on the town wearing his best cape...then said 'look into my eyes, not around the eyes, but into the eyes....':)

Beat me to it. :)

Or the infamous interview question to the assistant(and wife) of the magician Paul Daniels...

http://www.nndb.com/people/774/000030684/paul-daniels-1.jpg

binnie
05-17-2011, 06:56 AM
Genius - Mrs Merton was outstanding.

Kristy doesn't strike me as that kind of girl though.

I am generally curious about a relationship with a 25 year age gap.

Seshmeister
05-17-2011, 07:36 AM
I am generally curious about a relationship with a 25 year age gap.

Well I wouldn't want you as a babysitter then.

chefcraig
05-17-2011, 08:33 AM
lol....listening to you guys, one would think that horny, middle aged.....err.....experienced...
women don't stand a chance...

Not at all. For some of us, having some common ground to speak about (such as events that happened before 1988) is sorta nice. Otherwise, you end up dealing with people who's life experience can be summed up in a year-end edition of People magazine. Plus there are certain advantages to seeing someone that doesn't still live with her folks and needs to be home by a certain time. Christ, that whole routine of meeting the father that is younger than you must be an awkward as hell experience.

binnie
05-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Well I wouldn't want you as a babysitter then.

I walked straight into that.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Christ, that whole routine of meeting the father that is younger than you must be an awkward as hell experience.

no shit :lmao:

clarathecarrot
05-17-2011, 10:44 AM
:lmao:

Bitches stay over 1 night to fuck & suddenly need a drawer to just "have a couple of things like underwear, toothbrush, etc...". Eventually 1 drawer turns into the whole damn house & you are left wondering why your 1/34 model Corvettes have been replaced by Precious Moments figurines.

Happens in a blink of an eye my friends....a blink of an eye. One minute you are a single stud wracking up notches on your bedpost, and suddenly you are committed and your pad has been chickified. BEWARE!

Last time I had a '1-night stand', the chick stayed 4 1/2 years. And when she left I ended up with a cat that she left behind. Fucking cat.

I did a similar with this lovely french girl and in the morning she was describing what We needed to do about my blankets hanging as window dressing and how together we could get some curtains ...?

So, I was like,... well, i'll make the pankcakes and we can talk about it. Here we go again ...now I am thinking of a larger litter box or perhaps just a room addition..?

Seshmeister
05-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Not at all. For some of us, having some common ground to speak about (such as events that happened before 1988) is sorta nice. Otherwise, you end up dealing with people who's life experience can be summed up in a year-end edition of People magazine. Plus there are certain advantages to seeing someone that doesn't still live with her folks and needs to be home by a certain time. Christ, that whole routine of meeting the father that is younger than you must be an awkward as hell experience.

Who could be bothered with this? :)

Teens Leading Search For Missing Friend So They Can Tell Her Who's Pregnant

Anonymous
05-17-2011, 01:11 PM
it is very rare to see/hear 50 year old women lusting after 18 year old men

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

:lmao::jesuslol::rofl::smiley-lol::lol:

Fuckin' 'ell, my sides... :lol:

Cheers! :lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
05-17-2011, 01:21 PM

Yeah, specifically this one....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/1984shirt.jpg

fifth element
05-17-2011, 02:04 PM

lolol...that has got to be true!

chalk up 1 for chefcraig

fifth element
05-17-2011, 02:06 PM
There are currently 251 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 250 guests)

fifth element

:rofl:

lurkers...

Nitro Express
05-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Men never learn their lesson with women. How many times have you been so drunk that you prayed to the toilet Gods and promised never to drink again if you made it through? And how many times did you drink after that?

How many women have screwed you over & you swear them off for good? Until a cutie turns her head & looks your way....catches your eye.

Here we go again.

Best not to beat yourself up over it. Just hang the fuck on and enjoy the ride during the fun parts, smile for the cameras, and knock the bottom out of her as best you can to at least kinda ruin it for the next guy. ;)

Like when a girl gives a miraculous blowjob. You are forever thankful of her skills....yet it's best not to think of how she got so damn good at it.

It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything. Then if you do want to get married, get a prenuptial agreement. Lay it out and if she doesn't like it, time to move on. Also make it clear you are going to be fair. You will do the ethical things but if you are ever screwed over or stabbed in the back, they will be very very sorry they ever did that to you.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2011, 02:14 PM
or marry into money with no prenup

fifth element
05-17-2011, 02:20 PM
It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything.

yeah, let's all live our lives and never take a chance.....

sounds like a boring as hell existance to me.

Safe, perhaps.....never risking heart or soul or spirit......but boring.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-17-2011, 02:25 PM
yeah, let's all live our lives and never take a chance.....

sounds like a boring as hell existance to me.

Safe, perhaps.....never risking heart or soul or spirit......but boring.

:nose-picking: he lives in wyoming...:biggrin:

chefcraig
05-17-2011, 02:35 PM
It's live in the moment and don't get too attached to anybody or anything. Then if you do want to get married, get a prenuptial agreement.

That doesn't make much sense. How is it living in the moment if you are planning ahead with a pre-nup?

fifth element
05-17-2011, 02:36 PM
:nose-picking: he lives in wyoming...:biggrin:

ohhhhhh.....well then....carry on.:biggrin:

binnie
05-17-2011, 05:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

:lmao::jesuslol::rofl::smiley-lol::lol:

Fuckin' 'ell, my sides... :lol:

Cheers! :lmao:

I take it from your response that old women chase young men a lot in Portugal?

fifth element
05-17-2011, 05:29 PM

he simply has dreams of women chasing men....period....lolol

Anonymous
05-17-2011, 05:37 PM

Oh yes. And you know this area where I live? The Algarve? :biggrin:

Where a lot of people from Europe, including English men & women of all ages come to spend a couple of weeks in the summer? :lmao:

Need I say more? :lol:

binnie
05-17-2011, 05:38 PM
That doesn't make much sense. How is it living in the moment if you are planning ahead with a pre-nup?

Sense is rarely on the agenda when Mr. Peeps rears his purple head.

Seshmeister
05-17-2011, 05:41 PM

This will become more noticeable to you once you become an older man. :)

Anonymous
05-17-2011, 05:45 PM
This will become more noticeable to you once you become an older man. :)

An older... oi, just what are you implying, gramps?

I'm only 29! Age has nothing to do with noticing things.

Terry
05-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Meh.

I'm still partial to Ginger Flo from the Progressive ads, although mostly because she irks the hell out of me and I'm in the mood for a grudge fuck.

fifth element
05-17-2011, 09:34 PM
An older... oi, just what are you implying, gramps?

I'm only 29! Age has nothing to do with noticing things.

29? that sounds like a woman denying that she ever gets any older......:hee:

lesfunk
05-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Imapus is a woman? I would not have guessed

jhale667
05-17-2011, 10:11 PM

Fuck that.

Depends on your situation; I too have to start dealing with (avoiding) being the creepy old(er) guy, but my situation is kinda unique...but still why not? Plus, as a trusted family member in the same demographic once said to me (paraphrasing) - if you still can (as in they don't run when you approach), and there's no reason why you shouldn't, why wouldn't you? :baaa:

I think unless you're a fat oaf, it's only over the minute YOU think it is. :umm:

Hey, and some of us are no longer fat, so... keep hope alive... :lmao:

High Life Man
05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Who could be bothered with this? :)

Teens Leading Search For Missing Friend So They Can Tell Her Who's Pregnant

Ahh...gotta love "The Onion". If you haven't seen "The Onion Movie" it's worth a watch. Some pretty funny stuff.

sadaist
05-18-2011, 12:00 AM
I did a similar with this lovely french girl and in the morning she was describing what We needed to do about my blankets hanging as window dressing and how together we could get some curtains ...?

So, I was like,... well, i'll make the pankcakes and we can talk about it. Here we go again ...now I am thinking of a larger litter box or perhaps just a room addition..?

And that's how it starts.

In 5 years you will be thinking....wait, what the fuck just happened?

clarathecarrot
05-18-2011, 02:31 AM
I need the chemical connection and when I find it I am one happy sumbitch.

The French girl was back in 1996 I have had a couple other relationships since then but nothing like my last one, she was like the first one back in highschool but so much better.

I am however hopefull as my record states that there has only been a accumulated many or perhaps quite a few semi great relationships inbetween my two great loves.

So, it looks like in about 27 years I will really be happy again and I am so fucking cool with that.

We will always have Paris my love... till then I got drugs booze and a couple floozies..YEA HAH!

ashstralia
05-18-2011, 06:18 AM
In 5 years you will be thinking....wait, what the fuck just happened?

5 YEARS!!!!?? my record is 18 months.

ZahZoo
05-18-2011, 08:54 AM

LMAO... sadly you're only off by 4 years...

Seshmeister
05-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Good grief!

I can only hope that reading my posts each day will help delay the inevitable forthcoming dementia or at least keep you abreast of the modern attitudes of the younger generation. :D

PETE'S BROTHER
05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
he said a breast :bigboobs:

fifth element
05-19-2011, 09:52 PM
how rude!

:hee::hee::hee:

Seshmeister
01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
This thread got 190 000 hits?

The internet is weird... :)

Nickdfresh
01-20-2014, 06:56 AM
Sadly, it seems the t-Mobile girl has gone the way of the bidding site girl. Although, she had more traction... :(

twonabomber
01-20-2014, 07:24 AM
The blonde on the Beezid commercial?

Nickdfresh
01-20-2014, 08:16 AM
http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/is-quibids-scam.jpg
No, the girl that was the former Eagles cheerleader on the other shitty fraud bid site. Quidbids or something? She only lasted one commercial and they replaced her. I haven't seen many ads since. I saw a similar thread for her somewhere else...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4161755/