PDA

View Full Version : School Of Rock (literally) Shut Down

Kristy
01-27-2011, 08:27 PM
This one you're going to have to read to believe.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/School_of_rock_closed_down

Hardrock69
01-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Christ. How stupid is that.

Idiots don't want to build a school, hey, you have to be resourceful and find a place to teach class.

Then when they do, fucking same idiots get irate about it.

Dumbasses.

Nitro Express
01-29-2011, 04:33 AM
Here's my experience with China. We were staying at a condo in downtown Salt Lake City during the olympics. Everyone was hanging flags off their balconies. Since I'm of Norwegian decent we had the flag of Norway hanging and the people next door had the flag of Tibet hanging. Chinese officials actually knocked on their door and told them to take the flag down. The people told them this was the US and not China and told them to get lost.

Then when I was in Bejing for the summer olympics, I mentioned in an email how polluted the air was. We heard they had even shut down factories but the air pollution was awful. Take the LA smog problem of the 1970's and multiply that several times on the worst day. When I got home my mail was in my mailbox with all the stuff about the pollution edited out. Unbelievable, they monitor the internet in China and I would love to know how many thousands of people they have intercepting emails and editing them.

Hardrock69
01-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Man. Well, that is Commie China for you.