X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Let's all draw on the forums!

Drag this to your bookmark bar, then click back to this window and click the bookmark to activate it. Then vandalize the place!!
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i'm scared
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

click the bookmark again to deactivate btw

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

also requires chrome/firefox

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Browser add-ons, especially add-on toolbars, are cleverly designed to look like useful, attractive enhancements for your browser. But add-on toolbars are not the static fixture they seem to be. Quite the opposite. They are, in fact, running programs and processes. And, as such, could be quietly doing udesirable things via the internet according to whatever it is they've been programmed to do. Because of that, some toolbars may slow your system down, or destabilise it, and will almost always have some ulterior motive for wanting to get on your system, even the best known ones. Some toolbars are absolute rogues - installing themselves without the user realising it might happen, and proving a real devil to get rid of once fully entrenched on a user's hard drive.
          These add-on toolbars, known formally as "third-party browser extensions", are, in fact, only one thing in an ever-growing list of internet goodies meant to make our everyday surfing lives a joy - or not. It all began, of course, with the humble, enduring 'cookie'.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
            Browser add-ons, especially add-on toolbars, are cleverly designed to look like useful, attractive enhancements for your browser. But add-on toolbars are not the static fixture they seem to be. Quite the opposite. They are, in fact, running programs and processes. And, as such, could be quietly doing udesirable things via the internet according to whatever it is they've been programmed to do. Because of that, some toolbars may slow your system down, or destabilise it, and will almost always have some ulterior motive for wanting to get on your system, even the best known ones. Some toolbars are absolute rogues - installing themselves without the user realising it might happen, and proving a real devil to get rid of once fully entrenched on a user's hard drive.
            These add-on toolbars, known formally as "third-party browser extensions", are, in fact, only one thing in an ever-growing list of internet goodies meant to make our everyday surfing lives a joy - or not. It all began, of course, with the humble, enduring 'cookie'.
            thank you
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...