PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds Gather To Protest Global Warming!

Hardrock69
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/j77nmv.jpg

kwame k
02-03-2011, 01:07 AM
If it's one thing I can't fucking stand......a fucking liberal snowman:pullinghair:

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Climate <> Weather

PETE'S BROTHER
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/j77nmv.jpg

i'm in the bar across the street

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 10:56 AM
he bitter winter afflicting much of the Northern Hemisphere is only the start of a global trend towards cooler weather that is likely to last for 20 or 30 years, say some of the world’s most eminent climate scientists.
Their predictions – based on an analysis of natural cycles in water temperatures in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans – challenge some of the global warming orthodoxy’s most deeply cherished beliefs, such as the claim that the North Pole will be free of ice in
summer by 2013.
According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 – and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html#ixzz1CuaZGcsW

The real incentive to hype so called global warming was to get a global carbon tax mandate. They had guys like Al Gore and David deRothschild going around trying to convince everyone that the sky was falling and then had that big push last year to get countries to sign on to a global energy tax. Hindsight being 20/20 it's pretty obvious you better take highly publicly hyped information with a huge grain of salt.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-03-2011, 10:59 AM
If it's one thing I can't fucking stand......a fucking liberal snowman:pullinghair:

don't worry, they will melt soon enough :baaa:

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Ten years ago they were telling us that snow would become a rarity where it used to regularly fall. Just look up all the global warming propaganda over the last decade and have a good laugh.

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:04 AM
The temperature of the Earth is rising.

kwame k
02-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Just because we get snow in winter doesn't mean the climate isn't changing.....the climate isn't a fucking light switch!

In one of the most dramatic signs ever documented of how shrinking Arctic sea ice impacts polar bears, researchers at the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Alaska have tracked a female bear that swam nine days across the frigid Beaufort Sea before reaching an ice floe 426 miles offshore.

The marathon swim came at a cost: With little food likely available once she arrived, the bear lost 22 percent of her body weight and her year-old female cub, which set off on the journey but did not survive, researchers said.Link (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2014112311_polarbear03.html?syndication=rss)

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:20 AM
It's funny because on most topics Nitro loves bad news.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Just because we get snow in winter doesn't mean the climate isn't changing....[/URL]

yes it does:tongue0011::biggrin:

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 11:21 AM
The climate has always changed and always will change. The solar system has warmed due to increased solar activity. Hell, stars go supernova and explode and take everything around them out. Most of the species on planet earth that have gone extinct went bye bye because of natural causes.

I just don't need to be guilt tripped and scared into paying carbon taxes so Al Gore and his rich investment banking buddies can make billions off of green industries.

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:25 AM
It hasn't changed as quickly as this and 99% of the experts say it's not due to solar activity.

kwame k
02-03-2011, 11:29 AM
The carbon tax credit is a total scam.....a great WTF moment in recent history. So if a factory doesn't pollute it can sell it's credit to a factory that does pollute and that factory can keep on polluting. So......nothing changes but money.

Of course our planet has gone through incredible changes over the last 6,000 years when God formed it:)

The point is, climate change is happening and poisoning the Earth can't help matters..... Other than the industries that pollute the fuck out of the Earth, what thinking person is anti-climate? Who's against clean water and air?

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Since we live in capitalist societies then the only way to reduce the use of fossil fuels is to make them more expensive.

That may just require the removal of the existing hidden subsidies.

For the global climate change doubters firstly I don't think you realise the staggering amount of data that is being gathered on this but never mind think on it this way. There are estimates that to get on top of the whole issue would take 3% of global income. Most of us have home insurance even though we don't expect our houses to burn down.

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Neo Environmentalism is just another religion and global warming is a chapter in that. You have people going around scaring people and making them feel guilty. Then they offer a solution. Pay us money. Instead of tithing or donations, it's paying carbon taxes or being forced to buy green products. It's just another chapter of a group of people scaring the population with a little bit of truth, a lot of bullshit and making them feel guilty into paying up in hopes that they will be saved.

It's the new religion folks.

Never believe the consensus reality. It's often misleading. Question everything and the first questions to ask, is where does the money go and who benefits? That usually exposes the man behind the curtain.

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Watch the first half if not all of this recent BBC documentary. Don't worry it's not some Al Gore presentation.

kwame k
02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
So, by the market place demanding or consumers willing to buy green products....you're saying we're following a cult-ish religion? I am Neo Environmentalist because I buy organic meet, eggs and vegetables that don't have steroids and aren't feed bullshit Monsanto feed or laced with chemicals? Supporting small-local farmers who won't even put soy in their feed. I thought I was buying food that was good for me and frankly, tastes a 100% better than that crap you can buy cheap at Wal-Mart. While supporting small businesses.

I am a religious nut for wanting to buy products that come in containers that are recyclable instead of making more land fills that leach eventually into our underground water supply?

Wow, I thought I was just eating healthier and trying not to pollute the Earth so much.

So I guess I'm religious after all!

kwame k
02-03-2011, 11:57 AM
yes it does:tongue0011::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 12:06 PM
The climate has always changed and always will change. The solar system has warmed due to increased solar activity. Hell, stars go supernova and explode and take everything around them out. Most of the species on planet earth that have gone extinct went bye bye because of natural causes.

I just don't need to be guilt tripped and scared into paying carbon taxes so Al Gore and his rich investment banking buddies can make billions off of green industries.

Neo Environmentalism is just another religion and global warming is a chapter in that. You have people going around scaring people and making them feel guilty. Then they offer a solution. Pay us money. Instead of tithing or donations, it's paying carbon taxes or being forced to buy green products. It's just another chapter of a group of people scaring the population with a little bit of truth, a lot of bullshit and making them feel guilty into paying up in hopes that they will be saved.

Never believe the consensus reality. It's often misleading. Question everything and the first questions to ask, is where does the money go and who benefits? That usually exposes the man behind the curtain.

The documentary I've posted is all about these ideas.

kwame k
02-03-2011, 12:24 PM
I can understand being pissed at the lobbyist controlled bullshit they try and pass as environmental legislation but can you honestly object to making the Earth a cleaner place?

We are poisoning ourselves by eating the cheap over-processed foods we do. Killing our children or worse yet, feeding them products that have been shown to cause serious health and mental problems....that are totally preventable.

Unless you're a corporate shill why would anyone object to the problem......object to the solution, yes but it doesn't alter the fact we pollute our environment and taint our food supply. That by living the lifestyles we do it's impacting our environment, period. You'd think that when bodies of water catch on fire, maybe we're not doing such a good job of being stewards of our environment......maybe it's just me.

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 03:14 PM
It hasn't changed as quickly as this and 99% of the experts say it's not due to solar activity.

I say pick your expert. They can't even agree so I would say the safe answer is we don't know for sure. It's like getting an appraisal on a house. You came buy any figure you want. Too much uncertainty and too much hype being sold.

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 03:20 PM
I can understand being pissed at the lobbyist controlled bullshit they try and pass as environmental legislation but can you honestly object to making the Earth a cleaner place?

We are poisoning ourselves by eating the cheap over-processed foods we do. Killing our children or worse yet, feeding them products that have been shown to cause serious health and mental problems....that are totally preventable.

Unless you're a corporate shill why would anyone object to the problem......object to the solution, yes but it doesn't alter the fact we pollute our environment and taint our food supply. That by living the lifestyles we do it's impacting our environment, period. You'd think that when bodies of water catch on fire, maybe we're not doing such a good job of being stewards of our environment......maybe it's just me.

I don't eat processed foods nor do I feed my kids them, but the FDA wants to run your organic farmer out of business. Yeah, the same people that are pushing cap and trade. My carbon footprint is a hell of a lot less than Al Gore's or David de Rothchilds. If we are so concerned about cleanliness how come most public restrooms are a biohazards and people throw more trash out on the road than ever. Own some property on a busy street and see how much fast food trash and plastic bottles collect up along the front of your buildings.

We talk all this clean this and that and there are some good green products I use but a lot of it is hype.

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 03:25 PM
But if you work on cars or anything greasy and dirty, this company has the environmentally correct products that actually work great. I'm using biodegradable soaps and ultrasonic washers instead of solvents and they work wonderful!

http://www.oileater.com/

Hey, and I'm the guy who's thinking about buying an electric motorcycle this spring. I pretty much shit green. I have the recycle bins to prove it.

Blaze
02-03-2011, 07:39 PM
The state and trend of global weather is suitable.
If you notice, it is possible that the Patuxent Range in the Pensacola Mountains will be availed for enjoyment in a timely fashion. :)

Primary Latitude in decimal degrees: -84.5333333

Primary Longitude in decimal degrees: -64.8333333

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45777000/gif/_45777366_antarctica_466_new_map.gif

Since the early 1990s, European and Canadian satellites have been collecting radar data from West Antarctica. These radar data can reveal ice motion and, by the late 1990s, there was enough data for scientists to measure the annual motion of the Pine Island Glacier. Using radar information collected between 1992 and 1996, oceanographer Eric Rignot, based at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), found that the Pine Island Glacier's "grounding line" -- the line between the glacier's floating section and the part of the glacier that rests on the sea floor -- had retreated rapidly towards the land. That meant that the glacier was losing mass. He attributed the retreat to the warming waters around West Antarctica 6. But with only a few years of data, he couldn't say whether the retreat was a temporary, natural anomaly or a longer-term trend from global warming.

Rignot's paper surprised many people. JPL scientist Ron Kwok saw it as demonstrating that "the old idea that glaciers move really slowly isn't true any more." One result was that a lot more people started to use the radar data to examine much more of Antarctica. A major review published in 2009 found that Rignot's Pine Island Glacier finding hadn't been a fluke 7: a large majority of the marine glaciers of the Antarctic Peninsula were retreating, and their retreat was speeding up. This summer, a British group revisited the Pine Island Glacier finding and found that its rate of retreat had quadrupled between 1995 and 2006 8.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/20100108_Is_Antarctica_Melting.html

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/189834main_antarctica_melt_sm.jpg
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/189832main_antarctica_1styr_sm.jpg

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2007/antarctic_snowmelt.html

http://www.geographic.org/geographic_names/antname.php?uni=2839&fid=antgeo_105
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Antarctica,_territorial_claims.svg
http://www.antarcticconnection.com/antarctic/treaty/map.htm

~apbtG~

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Modern science is subject to peer review. It's like the old church. Someone might discover what the status quo believes is wrong but unless your thesis is welcomed by the academic community and scientific journals, you are fucked. So unfortunately science is subject to ego and political agendas as well. What we learned from Copenhagen is scientists can also be bought. I guess we get the best data the energy companies can buy. They had the most to gain from cap and trade. It would make their products more profitable.

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Bullshit.

Hardrock69
02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
I did not really post this as a serious discussion on the subject.

The photo reminds me of Calvin & Hobbes. :D

Blaze
02-03-2011, 08:17 PM

The people of snow are very welcomed in the Anarticia. Will you be traveling with them? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 08:20 PM

There's nothing wrong with your post, your post is fine. :)

ashstralia
02-03-2011, 08:20 PM

maybe you should have put it in non :biggrin::biggrin:

anyway, check outhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spörer_Minimum

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Wiki confirms the consensus scientific view on the solar activity theory, it doesn't stand up.

This is simply because it has a very small effect.

Watch the documentary I posted.

ashstralia
02-03-2011, 09:40 PM
will do when i've got time, mate.

ELVIS
02-03-2011, 10:50 PM

LMAO!!!

Seshmeister
02-03-2011, 11:05 PM
What's funny?

The fact this won't affect me too much with our climate but you're laughing as your part of the world goes to shit?

I wasn't posting an opinion there just the science.

Hardrock69
02-03-2011, 11:08 PM
It's due to masses of snow people grouping together and creating a lot of hot air. :D

ELVIS
02-03-2011, 11:37 PM
What's funny?

The fact this won't affect me too much with our climate but you're laughing as your part of the world goes to shit?

I suppose global warming is causing Louisiana to close some highways due to ice...

ELVIS
02-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Junk science, BTW...

Nitro Express
02-03-2011, 11:55 PM
What's funny?

What do you mean? We have had the best ski season in years. We have been in drought for over ten years and now the mountains are loaded with snow. It's wonderful!

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 12:32 AM
I suppose global warming is causing Louisiana to close some highways due to ice...

Now they are saying all this snow is the result of global warming evaporating more moisture into the air. Ok. But that still doesn't explain why it's fucking cold.:biggrin: What can you say, they bought all those scientists off, got the politicians in line, had cap and trade ready to sign onto and then some fucking hackers exposed the scam and it suddenly got cold. When you have that many years, effort, and money invested, you just are going to keep trying to sell the scam. Why not, what do they have to lose?:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 05:00 AM

Irrelevant.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Junk science, BTW...

You don't have the knowledge or correct mindset to make that call.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Neither do you...

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 09:31 AM
http://uppitywoman08.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/759-al-gore-fire.jpg

Global Warming - Mass hysteria promulgated through deceptively contrived alarmist propaganda...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 10:58 AM
You keep getting all your information via the rantings of the DJ who dropped out from Austin Community College.

I get mine from the peer reviewed scientific community.

Until you can learn how to distinguish between science and 'just picking some idea you like the sound of' then it's not going to be much of a discussion.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
You keep getting all your information via the rantings of the DJ who dropped out from Austin Community College.

I get mine from the peer reviewed scientific community.

Until you can learn how to distinguish between science and 'just picking some idea you like the sound of' then it's not going to be much of a discussion.

we are on page 2.......

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 11:12 AM
:lmao:

Much like the Ace thread...except I am the thread starter, and I am not bitching about anything, just posting a funny Calvin & Hobbes photo. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
We do this subject once every six months or so, it was due again.

Not that it goes anywhere...

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 11:21 AM
maybe the ufo can take us to the future and find out who was right...

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 11:32 AM
maybe the ufo can take us to the future and find out who was right...

Oh, I dunno...that didn't exactly work out all so splendidly the last time...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n138/krwada/fundamentalism/heavensgate.jpg

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Not that it goes anywhere...

It needs to go away...

I for one don't look foward to being taxed on some nightmarish bureaucratic dream called a carbon footprint...

kwame k
02-04-2011, 04:21 PM
It needs to go away...

I for one don't look foward to being taxed on some nightmarish bureaucratic dream called a carbon footprint...

Is there a bill or HR out there that is making you worry about that? Got a link to proposed legislation that's being written and not some jackasses talking point or fear mongering.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
It needs to go away...

Better to spend billions on wars and propping up tyrants to delay the inevitable $20 a gallon for another few years.

It doesn't matter what you think anyway since both your parties are owned by the people that make the money out of the current arrangement.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Well, at least the world will produce more food with the warmer climate...

FORD
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
And next time, New Orleans can get a Category 6 hurricane. And thanks to BP, you can have oil & toxic waste floods this time, instead of just water.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
LMAO!

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Climate expert Dr David Viner, who until recently worked at Britain’s world-renowned Climatic Research Unit at the 'famed' University of East Anglia, in 2000 in the Independent made the expert prediction that snow would soon become a “rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

When asked again a few days ago if he still stuck by his prediction he said Yes". ‘We’ve had three weeks of relatively cold weather, and that doesn’t change anything. ‘This winter is just a little cooler than average, and I still think that snow will become an increasingly rare event.’

Following last years 'coldest and snowiest winter for decades', and the forcast of much more severe weather yet to come, I wonder what planet these so-called experts are on. I think Dr. Viner must have his head firmly in the snow.
Dorts.

You can fudge statistics to say whatever you want based on the sampling. Where are they taking their temperature readings and over what time span and how long?

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:13 PM
And next time, New Orleans can get a Category 6 hurricane. And thanks to BP, you can have oil & toxic waste floods this time, instead of just water.

You will have fun when Mt. Rainier blows it's top or Seattle gets hit by the big earthquake and sunami.:biggrin:

FORD
02-04-2011, 05:16 PM
You will have fun when Mt. Rainier blows it's top or Seattle gets hit by the big earthquake and sunami.:biggrin:

Yeah, eventually those things are going to happen. But man made circumstances aren't going to be the cause of it. Hell, I'm still finding cracks in the walls from the 6.8 earthquake that was 10 years ago, this month.

If a tsunami ever came all the way down Puget Sound, I'm at the top of the hill, so I wouldn't be too worried about that. Though it would really suck if Bayview Thriftway got wiped out. They have a decent beer selection. :gulp:

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Global warming is just a new religion. In order to be saved we have to pay a certain group money. Somehow they have the connection to control planet earth.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Religions are beliefs based on faith rather than evidence so your example is shit.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah, eventually those things are going to happen. But man made circumstances aren't going to be the cause of it. Hell, I'm still finding cracks in the walls from the 6.8 earthquake that was 10 years ago, this month.

If a tsunami ever came all the way down Puget Sound, I'm at the top of the hill, so I wouldn't be too worried about that. Though it would really suck if Bayview Thriftway got wiped out. They have a decent beer selection. :gulp:

Dude. You want to pay huge carbon taxes and have your electric and gas bill through the roof, food expensive, travel cut down here while China will just pollute all they want? Read up on cap and trade dude. They have actually turned carbon into a form of money (carbon credits) that will be traded worldwide. Like healthcare the connected companies like GE will not have to pay the mandates. You blab all the time about corporate abuse, cap and trade is just another chapter in that book.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Religions are beliefs based on faith rather than evidence so your example is shit.

Oh. Like the sound evidence of global warming?:biggrin: That's speculation. Just because a group of bought off British scientists and science journals say it's true I guess it is. Even the group that agrees there is global warming can't agree that we have anything to do with it. You can search information on this for days and come to no solid conclusion because nobody has a solid answer.

The science is one thing but how so many people connected with global warming hype that have invested themselves in companies that will benefit from it should send up a red flag. From a financial standpoint it looks like a bunch of big investment banks and companies perched to run their competitors out of business because they can't afford the carbon credits or don't have the political connections to get an exemption.

So let's say planet earth is really warming up. It's still a bad idea to support Cap and Trade because it's a scam for sure.

Sure some glaciers and pack ice have melted. Temperatures are up and down in extreme cases. When you step back and look at it all, nobody has an answer but everyone seems to have an agenda.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Why people believe this global warming stuff is the media and politicians have hyped it for years. Then when you are in school the correct answer is there is global warming and man is causing it. When I was in school the correct answer was NAFTA and the EU were good. Well NAFTA in reality sucks and the Germans think the EU sucks because they are the only solvent country in it and have to pay to keep it going.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Since we live in capitalist societies then the only way to reduce the use of fossil fuels is to make them more expensive.

That may just require the removal of the existing hidden subsidies.

For the global climate change doubters firstly I don't think you realise the staggering amount of data that is being gathered on this but never mind think on it this way. There are estimates that to get on top of the whole issue would take 3% of global income. Most of us have home insurance even though we don't expect our houses to burn down.

Regrettably, that's the only way change will come about because Corps are not going to willing stop polluting out of a sense of moral obligation.........

The average American would go green if it was cost effective.....they have made great strides in electric cars but the refusal of the auto industry to make desirable electric cars has put that decades behind where it could be.

The same is true with our government subsidizing oil companies to go green and find alternative energy solutions. Every quarter for the last few years oil companies have made record profits by selling oil....what incentive is there for them to actually be the ones who come up with a solution. The money our governments gives them in subsidies is small compared to the profits they make. Why change...I wouldn't

It's not going to be until Americans are really hit in the pocket books that any true and meaningful change will come......call that liberalism, socialism or whatever 'ism you want.....until the people of the World demand it...no company in the World will offer it.

Would you really get pissed at the fox that you put in the hen house for killing your chickens? There's no difference in hoping Corps will change their stripes for the common good of man....it just goes against nature.....pun intended!

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 06:02 PM
That post is schizo-ism...

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Regrettably, that's the only way change will come about because Corps are not going to willing stop polluting out of a sense of moral obligation.........

The average American would go green if it was cost effective.....they have made great strides in electric cars but the refusal of the auto industry to make desirable electric cars has put that decades behind where it could be.

The same is true with our government subsidizing oil companies to go green and find alternative energy solutions. Every quarter for the last few years oil companies have made record profits by selling oil....what incentive is there for them to actually be the ones who come up with a solution. The money our governments gives them in subsidies is small compared to the profits they make. Why change...I wouldn't

It's not going to be until Americans are really hit in the pocket books that any true and meaningful change will come......call that liberalism, socialism or whatever 'ism you want.....until the people of the World demand it...no company in the World will offer it.

Would you really get pissed at the fox that you put in the hen house for killing your chickens? There's no difference in hoping Corps will change their stripes for the common good of man....it just goes against nature.....pun intended!

Everyone always focuses on the cars but the US power stations are terrible. They are really inefficient and because of the non accident at 3 mile island there aren't enough nuclear power stations. If any country can run a safe nuclear power program it is the US. France is 80% nuclear.

Even if all the cars were electric it's not so good if they are being charged by fossil fuel power stations.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Exactly......coal fired electric plants are the number one source of electricity in the US.....the other thing people fail to mention is our power grid is so antiquated and the percentage of waste lost going through the line is so great that just updated our power grid would save billions a year. We could produce more with less but that would take away from the war machine and people could give less than a fuck as long as they can flick a switch and the lights come on.

In this country if you propose investing billions/trillions into something that you won't see a return from for years but will pay for itself, you get this look:headlights:

Which just doesn't make sense to me.....you can sell a person on investing into their home by say......updating windows and putting blown-in insulation in, show them that in 5 or even 10 years they will break even on their investment but.......fixing the thing that brings the electricity to you, wasteful spending in a recession.

On a lighter note we just updated the toilets on our entire Naval Fleet for a cost of 850 million dollars and that's OK! Because to say any different in a time of war is unpatriotic:)

kwame k
02-04-2011, 07:47 PM
That post is schizo-ism...

....better than being a Schism, 'ism!

ashstralia
02-04-2011, 07:56 PM
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
You know, I have noticed, as many of you might have, that energy transfer rate is superior from non organic "stuffs"

For example when you break an ice block by hand, notice that an organic (wood) will not disrupt the molecules as an non-organic (metal knife) will.
I think this shows that non-organic materials harbor superior energy. It is obvious that some transfer rate is lost because the organic materials require adsorption of energy to fill a void.

I think that the use of non-organic materials for energy production should be reviewed.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Cosmic.

Hats off to you because if I was on hallucinogens I doubt I could post at all.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:15 PM
You know, I have noticed, as many of you might have, that energy transfer rate is superior from non organic "stuffs"

For example when you break an ice block by hand, notice that an organic (wood) will not disrupt the molecules as an non-organic (metal knife) will.
I think this shows that non-organic materials harbor superior energy. It is obvious that some transfer rate is lost because the organic materials require adsorption of energy to fill a void.

I think that the use of non-organic materials for energy production should be reviewed.

Nah......our power grid is old as fuck!

Our infrastructure is so outdated and people's apathy so great....that one day I see Glenn BecKKK (playing the part of Nero) playing his fiddle while the USA (playing the part of Rome) burns.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:15 PM
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php

This site is non-partisan

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Cosmic.

Hats off to you because if I was on hallucinogens I doubt I could post at all.

Which pisses me off about Blazed....for the love of fuck:pullinghair: What is the exact cocktail of 'scripts and or alcohol that you're on. I need the amount and the names because for just one day I want to be as high as you are:headlights:

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
What I am saying, for so long we, humans, have thought in side the box; it must burn to create energy. This is not necessarily true.
Black holes have tremendous amounts of energy and are quite cold.

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Which pisses me off about Blazed....for the love of fuck:pullinghair: What is the exact cocktail of 'scripts and or alcohol that you're on. I need the amount and the names because for just one day I want to be as high as you are:headlights:
B12 and natal vitamins
My b12 application is beta.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:24 PM
I flew up the Eastern seaboard a couple of years ago from Florida to Baltimore on a really clear day and I was honestly pretty stunned by the number of big power stations all the way up just spurting huge amounts of shit out of chimneys.

You just don't see that on the same scale in Western Europe. Also a fact that most people don't seem to know is that emissions from coal fired power stations kill thousands of people each year from cancer.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5174391/ns/us_news-environment/

Eight 9-11s a year but no one seems to give a flying fuck about this.

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Perhaps cold is also energy and a superior form.
Notice the different feel of organic compounds compared to non-organic compounds.
There is a coldness of non-organics.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:29 PM
What I am saying, for so long we, humans, have thought in side the box; it must burn to create energy. This is not necessarily true.

Wibble wibble my hovercraft is full of eels.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:30 PM

Sounds like my ex-wife:headlights:

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:31 PM
B12 and natal vitamins
My b12 application is beta.

Now are you snorting that, freebasing that, or shooting it up:headlights:

Nickdfresh
02-04-2011, 08:32 PM

Global warming theory goes back to the early 1900s, when scientists first realized that maybe pumping hundreds of tons of the residue from hydrocarbons into the air might slightly alter the environment...it's not "neo-science," it's just science...

Nickdfresh
02-04-2011, 08:37 PM

As one scientist put it on NPR today, saying Global Climate Change is false because of some temperature fluxes (which may in fact be a symptom of Climate Change as extremes will become more prevalent) is sort of like saying that: "since the 31st of April was a colder day than the 1st of April, summer must not be coming this year."

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Now are you snorting that, freebasing that, or shooting it up:headlights:

The natal vitamins are traditional.
The B12 is applied traditional and non-traditional.
I have not agreed to disclose the application of the non-traditional B12.
You are welcome to visit the PA society. It will be there that I disclose.
I assume I am not the only beta. Perhaps there is another you can engage at the PA forms.

My privacy, though I know is not useful, is mine.
I am still miffed at the the hostile nature of fellows upon the discovery that birth control effects B12 adsorption.

Due to that reception, I have been with holding sharing documentation.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:52 PM
The natal vitamins are traditional.
The B12 is applied traditional and non-traditional.
I have not agreed to disclose the application of the non-traditional B12.
You are welcome to visit the PA society. It will be there that I disclose.
I assume I am not the only beta. Perhaps there is another you can engage at the PA forms.

My privacy, though I know is not useful, is mine.
I am still miffed at the the hostile nature of fellows upon the discovery that birth control effects B12 adsorption.

Due to that reception, I have been with holding sharing documentation.

So what you're saying is........you're dosing into your eyeballs like they used to do with acid:headlights:

Blaze
02-04-2011, 09:07 PM
So what you're saying is........you're dosing into your eyeballs like they used to do with acid:headlights:
That is a thoughtful question.
No, I am not dosing in such manor.
According to my research that would be a viable option.
Though, I have not tested adsorption by means of eyedrops.
The formula I have uses alcohol as a preserved.
B12 has solubility issues ( according to documentation)
I have not tried to change the formulas, as of yet.
I take the standard liquid, which is not suitable for eye-drops due to the alcohol
and apply it to a membrane.
You are correct that the eyes would be a good vehicle.
I have researched and b12 is not conducive for water as a delivery system,
Moreover, there is some sort of trait of B12 that is not suitable for my non-traditional means.
After the last ICU, my B12 intramuscular shots were suggested to be raised.

Again, however, I this should be tabled at the PA society.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 10:18 PM
What antidepressants are you on, Blaze ??

kwame k
02-04-2011, 10:21 PM
I flew up the Eastern seaboard a couple of years ago from Florida to Baltimore on a really clear day and I was honestly pretty stunned by the number of big power stations all the way up just spurting huge amounts of shit out of chimneys.

You just don't see that on the same scale in Western Europe. Also a fact that most people don't seem to know is that emissions from coal fired power stations kill thousands of people each year from cancer.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5174391/ns/us_news-environment/

Eight 9-11s a year but no one seems to give a flying fuck about this.

It's an old phrase I coined long ago.....Americans will not rise up and riot until you take their remotes and couches away!

Little Texan
02-04-2011, 11:14 PM

I would venture to say that antidepressants are but one of many different kinds of pharmaceutical drugs she's on. :confused13::happy45:

kwame k
02-04-2011, 11:20 PM

All of 'em:headlights:

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 11:33 PM
I worked in a modern coal gasification plant. It had four boilers and we were working on the one shut down. We thought the whole plant was shut down but three of the four boilers were running. We didn't smell anything or see anything come from the stacks. Not even water vapor.

I have a friend who is a PHD who has worked on that technology to make it even cleaner. They even have a process to make bio diesel out of the exhaust gasses. Burning coal is no longer big black plumes of smoke.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 11:37 PM

ashstralia
02-05-2011, 06:48 AM
anyone heard of this 'haarp'?:biggrin:

Blaze
02-05-2011, 12:42 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/alternative_energy_revolution.jpg
www.xkcd.com

Nitro Express
02-06-2011, 06:00 AM
This is a big problem.

Brisbane City got on board the "global warming" train that swept thru Aussie gov't. in the last ten years. The "science" said that Brizzo would likely run out of water, as prolonged droughts were a certainty in the warming Australia.

Because of the fears of water scarcity, during the recent huge rains causing the floods, the city decided to allow a reservoir above the city to fill past the "drain level". When the water gets to a certain level, some is supposed to be drained off to relieve stresses on the dam and prevent overflow. This didn't happen, leading to a massive overflow that was perceived in the city as a flash flood.

To compound this problem, since floods were no longer going to be a problem due to global warming, in the last ten years the city rezoned many low-lying areas for development. These areas were hit hard by the floods.

This is part of an email I got from a friend in Australia who has suffered much from all the flooding.