X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

'Terrorists' kidnap Ronald McDonald in Helsinki

A group calling itself the Food Liberation Army has claimed responsibility for "kidnapping" a statue of the McDonald's food chain mascot Ronald McDonald and has threatened to "execute" the figure if their demands are not met.

The group posted a video on YouTube where balaclava-clad "terrorists", holding the clown statue with a bag over its head, demanded that the world's largest food chain answer questions about its corporate responsibility and food production.

"We love burgers, fries and McDonald's, but we can no longer watch in silence as the food we love is being destroyed and brought to shame because of greed and indifference," one of the "terrorists" said, speaking in Finnish.

The man said the statue, which was taken from a Helsinki restaurant on January 31 by two men posing as maintenance personnel, would be executed on Friday, February 11.

"Have a nice day," he signed off.

LINK
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Sammy Hagar got kidnapped huh.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

kidnapping a statue doesnt even fit the definition of "kidnap" unless I am greaatly mistaken....
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

When asked if he feared for his safety in such a charged political climate, the Taco Bell chihuahua reportedly refused comment, stating only that he was returning to his native Mexico on a fact-finding scuba mission.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Sammy Hagar got kidnapped huh.
          Sammy couldn't be kidnapped because he'd be impossible to hide. You could spot that round bastard from a helicopter. And if the kidnappers wanted more than a squirt of piss for ransom, they'd be stuck with him.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Nah......Sammy will be around for ever! It's the good ones that die young, for the most part. His lame ass will be releasing cheese filled, moon-june music for decades to come.
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
              Nah......Sammy will be around for ever! It's the good ones that die young, for the most part. His lame ass will be releasing cheese filled, moon-june music for decades to come.
              We get his book in a month or so. I'll read it eating a Quarter pounder

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Fat ass has a book coming out? Is it titled, "How I sold more albums in Van Halen than Dave did", didn't know he was writing fiction now!
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

I wonder if Golden Awe has something to do with this?

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Fat ass has a book coming out? Is it titled, "How I sold more albums in Van Halen than Dave did", didn't know he was writing fiction now!
                      He'll more than likely be hitting all of the usual media outlets to promote the damned thing, no doubt to discuss the by now tried and true subject matter: Himself, how fucked up Van Halen is/was, himself and ultimately, himself again.

Just to be safe, I believe I'll extend my self-imposed media black out beyond this Super Bowl weekend.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

God, I hope it's not that Long Road to Cabo bullshit, updated.........

Why do the B-Listers think it's so important to write an authorized biography? You know you're an A-Lister when you get at least one Unauthorized bio.......how many does fatso have?

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Ever notice that the term B-lister is merely a hyphen away from Blister?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Comment

Working...