PDA

View Full Version : Jerusalem UFO footage captured from multiple viewpoints ...

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 02:19 AM
One-off video clips purportedly showcasing fortuitously captured footage of UFO encounters often find themselves quickly discounted as little more than the product of clever fakery—and usually with good reason.

That being said, there are a bunch of videos currently doing the rounds that may carry a tad more credence with the watching world because the same footage has been recorded by multiple people from multiple viewpoints.

The collection of clips, which were shot at around 01:00 a.m. local time on Saturday, all show a bright orb of light descending from the night sky directly over the ‘Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount’ in the holy city of Jerusalem.

Once situated above the dome, the orb then hovers for a few seconds before emitting a sudden burst of light and hurtling upwards out of view at a speed that defies description.

Causing a blend of shock and surprise in all of the on-looking filmmakers, the orb seems to disappear into a pulsing ring of red lights that proceeds to twist and roll away into the night.

While we here at The Tech Herald have seem some truly dodgy UFO footage in our time, we have to admit these particular clips managed to cock our collective eyebrows.

Fakery remains a possibility, of course, but the fact the videos seem to have been made by people of varying nationalities close to a centre of religious tourism certainly suggests otherwise.

LINK (http://www.thetechherald.com/article.php/201105/6777/Credible-Jerusalem-UFO-footage-captured-from-multiple-viewpoints-Update)

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 02:26 AM
The interesting thing was that there were many people from different vantage points around Jerusalem who were all videotaping this same thing.

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Interesting stuff. Governments will begin their discrediting campaign anytime now.....

Dan
02-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Holy Shit Batman.:D

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 03:44 AM
I ran a stop watch on two different footage posts of the dome of the rock UFO and the time was exactly the same.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 03:45 AM
From when it lands to when it takes off is the same time in both videos.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 04:53 AM
It's a hoax - fake video.

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-almost-certainly-a-hoax.html

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
It's a hoax - fake video.

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-almost-certainly-a-hoax.html

Says this link. What's your opinion on the matter?

What do you suppose is the explanation of the different camera's all catching the same thing in real time ?

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:01 AM
They didn't.

Someone just got a few videos off the internet of Jerusalem at night and added the light.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Another example of different cameras all appearing to capture the same thing in what appears to be real time.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:06 AM
I ran a stop watch on two different footage posts of the dome of the rock UFO and the time was exactly the same.

It would be a pretty fucking poor attempt if they didn't. :)

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 08:13 AM
They didn't.

Someone just got a few videos off the internet of Jerusalem at night and added the light.

And there it is. Close thread please! :biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 08:20 AM
If only it was always so simple. :)

Seriously though I don't know why we all seem to be so preconditioned to believe grainy badly lit dark dodgy videos as containing amazing stuff like ET.

The initial UFO clips here was on our fucking national network news!

Nobody starts screaming when a magic act cuts the woman in a box in half.

The CGI on this movie was done on some home PCs!!!

The guy in his bedroom with the video editing freeware doing the light over Jerusalem must have on the floor giggling in delight watching this go viral.

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Firstly, here is a vid which synchs two of the vids up:

Secondly, just because it is possible to fake something like that does not mean it is fake. You have some unknown supposed 'experts' who claim to 'know for a fact' that the videos are fake, yet there is no way they know 100% that they are.

Whatever it is (if it is not fake), I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that it is "Aliens". That rubbish in the 'disclaimer' about how it has to be fake because the thing is not very big in size is just that: Rubbish. The size of the thing is irrelevant.

The notion that it did not reflect off the Dome Of The Rock is irrelevant as well, as that fucking dome is lit up with brilliant white light already.

The light in each video matches all the other lights for that video. Whereas one video all the lights in the city are of a particular off-white, and a particular level of focus, the light is the same in the video as all the other lights, which is what should be expected from the different video cams. So far there are 4 videos now. And the appearance of that light is unique to the video quality of each camera.

Here is a vid of the first 2 and the 4th synched up. Again, the same qualities listed above for the other three apply:

So you have some idiots claiming it is a fake, and offering no proof that it is.

I call it a draw. Perhaps it is, perhaps it is not.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks like global warming to me...

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 09:43 AM
So you have some idiots claiming it is a fake, and offering no proof that it is.

It's not a draw because remarkable claims require remarkable evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 10:20 AM
In the second video, precisely just what does the line (referring to the soundtrack) "the 'We get 'em all the time in Mississippi' one a fake planted by agents" mean? (Agents? Really?) It goes on to state that a "cover up is now being planned to debunk the entire event", followed with the words "We report this event honestly at great risk to ourselves..." (probably those pesky and scary agents again). The message ends with "We are not alone in the universe, are being visited by aliens. Our leaders know it and are lying to us."

So some compelling yet not quite convincing footage loses whatever chance at credibility it might have had as evidence by the unfocused ramblings of a paranoid caption writer. Splendid work. :umm:

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
It's not a draw because remarkable claims require remarkable evidence.

So those who are 'claiming' it is a fake need some evidence to back it up, which they are unable to provide.

In the case of the videos, the claims and the evidence are both there in the videos at the same time.

So it is a draw. Could be a fake. Could be real. But neither side will be able to prove one or the other.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I'd love to play poker with you if that's your grasp of probability. :)

It is far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far more likely that this is fakery rather than the first contact with and incredibly advanced alien race.

sadaist
02-04-2011, 11:11 AM
The message ends with "We are not alone in the universe, are being visited by aliens. Our leaders know it and are lying to us."

Maybe that's why Presidents get gray hair so fast. After sworn in to office the secret agents take them to the special room & debrief them on all the alien info. YIKES! Gray hair. Seeing a creature in a tank like in Independence Day would make my hair go gray (what I have left).

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Well we know how good our governments are at keeping secrets. :biggrin:

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Well we know how good our governments are at keeping secrets. :biggrin:

Blows the mind, don't it? On one hand, we as a people have noted the at times comical, bumbling ineptitude and overwhelming incompetence of our governments, while on the other we accuse them of being sinister masterminds capable of the most insidiously conceived and brilliantly enacted cover-ups ever considered.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 11:32 AM
the wiki-leaker will know fo sho....hopefully alien leaks are after the bank ones....

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 11:41 AM
It's hard to dispute hard video evidence but if anyone can I am sure it's someone here.

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
I have some movie production experience and sure you can add a light but adding a light in a close up and then a light out far in sinc to the micro second is hard to do. Now I worked in film before things went digital and I'm sure it's easier now but to pull that off requires some effort. Also, the light looks real instead of some computer generated animation. But there have been some wonderful versions of that as well.

All I can say is I've never seen a UFO so until I do, it's just people's stories to me. Maybe it's the new religion along with saving the planet. The Old Testament god and Jesus must just be out of day so we are replacing them with something new.

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 12:06 PM

It is far more likely that this is fakery rather than the first contact with and incredibly advanced alien race.

True. First Contact was decades ago.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 12:10 PM
it came out in '96.....

Blaze
02-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Perhaps it was someone taking a visit while in a lucid dream. :biggrin:
Not all things are directly related to meeting humans.
Vanity, it will be the sin of me and you yet. ;)

Dan
02-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Beam Me Up.:D

Hardrock69
02-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Ahh...it was just a mass hallucinization, that's all. :hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
weather balloon...

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 05:24 PM
fuckin' fast weather balloon

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Firstly, here is a vid which synchs two of the vids up:

Secondly, just because it is possible to fake something like that does not mean it is fake. You have some unknown supposed 'experts' who claim to 'know for a fact' that the videos are fake, yet there is no way they know 100% that they are.

Whatever it is (if it is not fake), I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that it is "Aliens". That rubbish in the 'disclaimer' about how it has to be fake because the thing is not very big in size is just that: Rubbish. The size of the thing is irrelevant.

The notion that it did not reflect off the Dome Of The Rock is irrelevant as well, as that fucking dome is lit up with brilliant white light already.

The light in each video matches all the other lights for that video. Whereas one video all the lights in the city are of a particular off-white, and a particular level of focus, the light is the same in the video as all the other lights, which is what should be expected from the different video cams. So far there are 4 videos now. And the appearance of that light is unique to the video quality of each camera.

Here is a vid of the first 2 and the 4th synched up. Again, the same qualities listed above for the other three apply:

after watchin' all the evidence, it was thome.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 05:32 PM
I knewed it........that bastard!

Nitro Express
02-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Ah it was just Jesus returning. No big deal.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Ah it was just Jesus returning. No big deal.

no shit, a week later, the three wise guys will show up and sesh is gonna have some splaining to do to elvis.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I guess if Superman can fly through space why not Jesus?

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I guess if Superman can fly through space why not Jesus?

cause of a huge cold front blanketing the u.s. it fucks up bodily space travel patterns...

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Actually,I've been giving this some serious thought, correct me if I'm wrong...

But I believe in the chance that mayyyyybe Cri$$ Angel ate nothing but steel wool for 5 days filled his colon with 122 9 volt Duracells and levitated over the dome.

Hey ya gotta admit, the lisping douchebag could really use the ratings......

Kristy
02-04-2011, 06:05 PM
The interesting thing was that there were many people from different vantage points around Jerusalem who were all videotaping this same thing.

There was some UFO expert/crackpot on Coast-to-Coast the other night claiming this was all a staged event by the Kabbalah cult in order to keep people living in fear. With all the "secret weaponry" hologram-laser military shit out there this could be somewhat technologically difficult to pull off but not not impossible.

ELVIS
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM

It is far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far burp far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far hiccup far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far more likely that this is fakery rather than the first contact with and incredibly advanced alien race.

THAT is a dfrunken post...:biggrin:

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 06:15 PM
There was some UFO expert/crackpot on Coast-to-Coast the other night claiming this was all a staged event by the Kabbalah cult in order to keep people living in fear.

If that's the case, all they have to do is have their spokeswoman Madonna make another video gyrating about in clothing she's 35 years too old to wear.

kwame k
02-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Blows the mind, don't it? On one hand, we as a people have noted the at times comical, bumbling ineptitude and overwhelming incompetence of our governments, while on the other we accuse them of being sinister masterminds capable of the most insidiously conceived and brilliantly enacted cover-ups ever considered.

George Bush is a classic example of that.....

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 06:24 PM
THAT is a dfrunken post...:biggrin:

No I'm a late starter even on a Friday.

That was a great post.

Seshmeister
02-04-2011, 06:28 PM
There was some UFO expert/crackpot on Coast-to-Coast the other night claiming this was all a staged event by the Kabbalah cult in order to keep people living in fear. With all the "secret weaponry" hologram-laser military shit out there this could be somewhat technologically difficult to pull off but not not impossible.

I know a guy like that.

He sleeps in the local park living in a world filled with cheap cider and gazing at swans.

I'll need to let him know he could be doing TV in the US.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 06:29 PM
I know a guy like that.

He sleeps in the local park living in a world filled with cheap cider and gazing at swans.

he probly is

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Haha, classic!:biggrin:

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
I know a guy like that.

Give him a guitar with a battery-powered amplifier and he could be the next ace diamond, not that the world particularly needs another one.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 06:43 PM
IF THE VIDEO IS OVER A LAKE....i'm buyin' one of these..

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdVvqjkxNtnsBHRlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0OWlrZ3V jBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1FJMDA3Xzcy/SIG=11nq5fluo/EXP=1296891754/**http%3a//buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/94271

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 06:49 PM
IF THE VIDEO IS OVER A LAKE....i'm buyin' one of these..

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdVvqjkxNtnsBHRlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0OWlrZ3V jBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1FJMDA3Xzcy/SIG=11nq5fluo/EXP=1296891754/**http%3a//buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/94271

I want one!!!

Blaze
02-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Beam Me Up.:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/2849548232_95b942f07f_b.jpg
Photo by queedo / Mateusz Wanat
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1213/buddyicons/8345019@N07.jpg?1216415040#8345019@N07

Blaze
02-04-2011, 07:52 PM
In addition, a samwich for the people, if on honor sentinel is kept.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2635/4110691623_724c5d57b7.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2693/4111456672_2452a95160.jpg
Photo by kimsdinner / Kim Lowton
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2756/buddyicons/44681748@N03.jpg?1258349494#44681748@N03

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Hey Blazed.......do you ever get so whacked out on your 'scripts that you see aliens:headlights:

Blaze
02-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey Blazed.......do you ever get so whacked out on your 'scripts that you see aliens:headlights:

No samwich for you!

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:54 PM
....so what you're saying is.......you're mixing your 'scripts with food:headlights:

Little Texan
02-04-2011, 08:55 PM
I made a sandwich for you, Blaze.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/blazesandwich.jpg

kwame k
02-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Ah....the pretty colors:headlights:

Blaze
02-04-2011, 09:10 PM
....so what you're saying is.......you're mixing your 'scripts with food:headlights:

Yes, I eat food. Kwane. I am not a machine. :)

FORD
02-04-2011, 09:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPM8WJlnKs

kwame k
02-04-2011, 10:04 PM

So let me get this straight......you're not smoking or snorting the 'scripts, you're shooting 'em between your toes:headlights:

Nitro Express
02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
no shit, a week later, the three wise guys will show up and sesh is gonna have some splaining to do to elvis.
:lmao:

Hardrock69
02-05-2011, 03:00 AM

Really?

Some of the posts you have been making lately resemble the mangled machine code screen output of an old Atari video game from the 80s having a melt-down. :hee:

Hardrock69
02-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Dupe post

Blaze
02-05-2011, 04:23 AM
Really?

Some of the posts you have been making lately resemble the mangled machine code screen output of an old Atari video game from the 80s having a melt-down. :hee:

Perhaps, this is true.
Come to think of it, I have been spending my energy else where.
Thanks for the note.

sadaist
02-05-2011, 05:17 AM

Reminds me of a scene from the movie The End. Burt Reynolds is trying to kill himself & takes a fistful of pills. He throws up because he washed them down with sour milk. He looks at all the mushy pills & says "Damn. Looks like Walt Disney threw up"

Those white pills with the score in the middle look like hydrocodones (Vicodin). Not sure about the others.

ZahZoo
02-05-2011, 10:48 AM

Sesh... cleanup on aisle 9...

http://www.5mzen.com/get_image/images/3-stooges-pictures_1.jpg

Seshmeister
02-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Took a few days but it's now been completely debunked.

http://badufos.blogspot.com/2011/02/jerusalem-ufo-video-digital-processing.html

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Took a few days but it's now been completely debunked.

http://badufos.blogspot.com/2011/02/jerusalem-ufo-video-digital-processing.html

not completely, read the comments, there are still doubters

Seshmeister
02-10-2011, 07:57 PM
You can never convince those people and life is too short.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 08:01 PM
You can never convince those people and life is too short.

preach it

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Still think that minus the hoaxes... 90% of the all UFO sightings are military in nature. What better built in cover story for top secret development and test flights than saying it's a UFO.

Does anyone really expect any government to come out and say "That wasn't a UFO but our top secret plane we're building."

10% are truly unexplained and considering the vastness of space....mathematically, the odds would seem to be in favor of some type of life out there. Is it single cell life, advanced life like us or everything in between.......more than likely all of the above. Have aliens came to Earth? Maybe....it seems every culture at every point in history has some legend about it.

chefcraig
02-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Have aliens came to Earth? Maybe....it seems every culture at every point in history has some legend about it.

Yeah, but considering what they'd find when they get here...I mean, it's hard enough finding intelligent life on a web site, so you can only imagine their disappointment and chagrin upon viewing the planet as a whole.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah, but considering what they'd find when they get here...I mean, it's hard enough finding intelligent life on a web site, so you can only imagine their disappointment and chagrin upon viewing the planet as a whole.

but, if they don't have beer, they couldn't be happier to find us. get a little tipsy, forget to turn on the cloaking device, forget to follow a flight path, and kick in their hyperjets shootin' straight into the sky over "baby jesus's watering hole" bar and grill at bar time

chefcraig
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
but, if they don't have beer, they couldn't be happier to find us. get a little tipsy, forget to turn on the cloaking device, forget to follow a flight path, and kick in their hyperjets shootin' straight into the sky over "baby jesus's watering hole" bar and grill at bar time

Are you familiar with the Nazca lines in Peru? When I was a kid, we used to try to write our names in the snow when peeing. I bet those lines came about when the aliens were using Earth as a rest stop, all those years ago.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Those lines are amazing and considering the psychedelic use by the natives.........Ever see what Dead Heads come up with and sell:headlights:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 08:48 PM
so, you don't write stuff while peein' now?

Seshmeister
02-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I think 95% of UFO's are due to(and I include myself in this) a poor knowledge of astronomy. People see Venus low in the sky and think it's ET. They see the International Space Station and it's ET. They see a meteor and it's ET.

I think our schools are letting us down, I don't get why science isn't a higher priority. 50% of adults don't know how long it takes the Earth to go around the sun.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2010-09-23-science-education_N.htm?csp=34news

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:50 PM
The Earth revolves around the sun:headlights:

chefcraig
02-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Those lines are amazing and considering the psychedelic use by the natives.........Ever see what Dead Heads come up with and sell:headlights:

Supposedly they trace underground rivers or some sort of water paths. Now that makes some sense for the ones that look like an airport, but what about the ones that look like birds and shit? Ah, who knows. I'm still mystified why people liked Kenny G, and Michael Bolton.

Nah, at my age I have to concentrate on not hitting my shoes.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:51 PM

God, I hope not......that's half of my winter time activities.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Supposedly they trace underground rivers or some sort of water paths. Now that makes some sense for the ones that look like an airport, but what about the ones that look like birds and shit? Ah, who knows. I'm still mystified why people liked Kenny G, and Michael Bolton.

Nah, at my age I have to concentrate on not hitting my shoes.

Some mysteries may never be known......

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
The Earth revolves around the sun:headlights:

hopefully not in our lifetime

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 08:55 PM
God, I hope not......that's half of my winter time activities.

block walls in az make it a year round activity :baaa:

kwame k
02-10-2011, 08:56 PM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-15-2011, 07:11 AM

chefcraig
02-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Christ. It's one thing to put up with listening to this sort of psycho-babble while paying for the drinks at the pub in the hopes of getting some action, it's quite another in the harsh reality of daylight. I made it all of 44 seconds. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/dazed-7.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-confused-smileys.html)

Jagermeister
02-15-2011, 10:35 AM
The Galactic Federation of Light? :lmao:

chefcraig
02-15-2011, 10:39 AM
The Galactic Federation of Light? :lmao:

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/scifi_images/rush_2112.jpg

Hardrock69
02-15-2011, 11:33 AM
The 4th video of this thing shows cars driving down the street. And different languages are being spoken in each vid.

I won't say it is real, but I won't say it is fake either.

Kristy
02-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Somebody has been watching a wee bit of the SyFy Channel.

ThrillsNSpills
02-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Christ. It's one thing to put up with listening to this sort of psycho-babble while paying for the drinks at the pub in the hopes of getting some action, it's quite another in the harsh reality of daylight. I made it all of 44 seconds. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/dazed-7.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-confused-smileys.html)

Her husband jumped out a window around 1:36.

ThrillsNSpills
02-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Her husband and family opted to get on a ship and be used as food.

seemed like the wiser choice.

Hi Honey, what's for dinner. Yap yap yap yap yap Yap yap yap yap yap Yap yap yap yap yap Yap yap yap yap yap Yap yap yap yap yap

Little Texan
02-15-2011, 06:04 PM

Those white pills with the score in the middle look like hydrocodones (Vicodin). Not sure about the others.

I'd bet Blaze could tell you what they are.

Seshmeister
02-17-2011, 05:48 AM
Is this real?

chefcraig
02-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Is this real?

Of course not. On the other hand, this obviously is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1z4Ashk1cc

ashstralia
02-17-2011, 08:14 AM
heavy bird-tation.

Seshmeister
02-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Of course not. On the other hand, this obviously is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1z4Ashk1cc

A golden oldie but genius. :)

I think they tried that one on Mythbusters and showed it couldn't work due to the laws of physics....

ThrillsNSpills
02-17-2011, 09:59 AM
It's really amazing what they can do with CG these days.

They should have used the poooich sound effect from Python's spam skit.

chefcraig
02-17-2011, 10:12 AM
I've no proof, but I highly suspect that many of these CGI geeks were first attracted to it by Terry Gilliam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kusaZD3o0JQ

There are dozens of these things, I simply chose the briefest example.

chefcraig
02-17-2011, 10:18 AM
As for the people whom report these claims...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Gustavo_HSAL/ufo.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
02-17-2011, 10:24 AM
long time since I've seen these

sadaist
02-17-2011, 10:39 AM
heavy bird-tation.

Fuck you dude. You made me spit coffee on my keyboard. You can't just drop a bird-tation bomb with no warning. That phrase has been stuck in my head for 2 days. Thought I was having a fresh morning with it gone.

ashstralia
02-17-2011, 09:10 PM
yeah?, well i blame you for earworming me with it!!!! damn you sadaist!!!

Blaze
02-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Earworms beckons for a sci-fi photochop :biggrin:

sadaist
02-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Earworms beckons for a sci-fi photochop :biggrin:

What was the nasty thing Kahn put in Chekovs ear in Wrath Of Kahn? Some alien earworm type thing. Nasty.

chefcraig
02-18-2011, 04:16 PM
What was the nasty thing Kahn put in Chekovs ear in Wrath Of Kahn? Some alien earworm type thing. Nasty.

When I was a kid, there was a supremely creepy episode of Rod Serling's Night Gallery that involved this guy who had an earwig crawl into his ear and eat it's way through his brain. Miraculously, he survived the ordeal, only to find out the bug had been pregnant, and had laid it's eggs all through his skull. I didn't sleep for a week after watching that, and I suspect I'll have some difficulty tonight, now that I remembered the episode. In fact, I think I'll dig out my set of earplugs, just to be safe. :headlights:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-18-2011, 04:24 PM

Seshmeister
02-18-2011, 08:16 PM
When I was a kid, there was a supremely creepy episode of Rod Serling's Night Gallery that involved this guy who had an earwig crawl into his ear and eat it's way through his brain. Miraculously, he survived the ordeal, only to find out the bug had been pregnant, and had laid it's eggs all through his skull.

On a positive note the guy went on to have his own topical show on Fox News.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-25-2011, 11:19 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/02/25/20110225scottsdale-international-ufo-conference.html

One of the largest annual gatherings of UFO enthusiasts is taking place in the Valley this week, bringing together participants who claim to have had encounters with alien life, those who believe their stories and those who simply are curious.

"These people here, they jump on planes and drive cross-country to be here and they've been coming for 20 years," said Tim Crawford, president and chief executive officer of Los Angeles-based UFO-TV, who has been a regular vendor at the annual conference. "Clearly they come to the eye of the storm. This is where the researchers and speakers come."

The 20th annual International UFO Congress conference began Wednesday and continues through Sunday at Fort McDowell Resort and Casino near Fountain Hills.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/02/25/20110225scottsdale-international-ufo-conference.html#ixzz1EzKG8VsO

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-25-2011, 05:38 PM

Well here is what she says at 44 seconds The aliens that are on this planet, the hostiles, they use reverse speech to tell you the truth and make you think you heard the opposite of what they actually said. What? I feel like I'm listening to Chrissy Snow on Three's Company.:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
02-25-2011, 05:40 PM
or blaze on a saturday nite...