PDA

View Full Version : Now here's a "mother" that deserves to be thrown under a bus...

Diamondjimi
02-04-2011, 08:20 AM

Little Texan
02-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Somebody needs to put a few habanero peppers in that bitch's mouth and duck tape it shut and see how she likes the burn. People like that have no business being parents.

sadaist
02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
When I was in high school I would not wake up in time...ever. My Mom would come down & turn on the lights, the stereo, the TV, pull the covers off to try to get me to wake up. Id always snooze more when she left the room. Finally she warned she would pour ice water on me if I didn't get up. One day she actually followed through. But my Mom is such a chicken that she only dripped a few drops on my head instead of tossing the whole cup on me...LOL. I just rolled over to a dry spot of the pillow.

And that's the worst abuse I got from my mom....that & she confiscated my New Years Eve Ratt / Bon Jovi tickets and gave them to my brother cause I got caught for having cigarettes & ditching class.

Just horrible. ;)

sadaist
02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Maybe that kid should be thrown under a bus with her. Some kids just need an ass beating. I wouldn't waste hot sauce on the kid, nor would I use the cold shower routine...but a few smacks to the ass & going to bed hungry sure. But who's to say which is worse?

Dan
02-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Someone Needs To Kick her In The Balls.:biggrin:

Little Texan
02-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Someone Needs To Kick her In The Balls.:biggrin:

She's not Lefty!

ace diamond
02-06-2011, 12:29 AM
She's not Lefty!

ok, look, the girl in the video is a complete piece of shit, granted,
but comparing her to lefty?
really?
did you have to go there?
don't insult that girl like that...that's just plain wrong.
how rude of you, you fargin' icehole!
you should no better..........
that like comparing my guitar playing to that of say, Eddie Van Halen?

i think you are reaching quite a bit on that one, LT.

Little Texan
02-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Dan said that someone needs to kick her in the balls, and I instantly thought of Lefty since "she" is very masculine looking and is probably hiding a pair. She's not Lefty since she doesn't have balls, or at least doesn't appear to. How is that reaching?

ace diamond
02-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Dan said that someone needs to kick her in the balls, and I instantly thought of Lefty since "she" is very masculine looking and is probably hiding a pair. She's not Lefty since she doesn't have balls, or at least doesn't appear to. How is that reaching?

oh, take a joke, will ya?
just a little ribbing, that's all.