PDA

View Full Version : Some End Of The World Hokey Pokey

Kristy
02-07-2011, 10:36 AM
@1:19 of the video

Is the image from Egypt a fulfillment of Revelation's prophecy?

Comments from the tens of thousands of viewers who have watched the video on YouTube express a wide array of opinion.

Some claim the video's "pale rider" is a sign and the greenish tint is somehow symbolic of Islam, while others insist the image has been added to the footage by editing technolgy. Still others point to three, trailing points of light in the footage that move away from the crowds at the same time and speed as the "horseman," indicating that both the "rider" and the lights are merely smudges or reflections cast on the lens of a moving camera.

One comment, from a viewer calling himself TheRhythmhawk, also tried to explain the "pale rider" and the trailing lights as simply lens reflections, but eventually concluded, "The image of the horseman leaves more questions than answers."

Lens reflection or not, I'm going with the fringe on this one.

Seshmeister
02-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Is the image from Egypt a fulfillment of Revelation's prophecy?

No...

Kristy
02-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh come on, where's your belief?

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Once I'm dead and no longer living here. I don't give a rat's ass what happens to the world. Some time in the future our sun will go super nova and that will be the real end of planet earth and the whole damn solar system.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
I went to school in Israel right up on the Mount of Olives. In fact our library looked right down on the Dome of the Rock and the temple mount. You would see the bus loads of religious tourists coming in and you would hear all sorts of people having visions and experiences. With the Muslims, the wailing wall, and all the born agains shitting themselves, it was the world's best going freak show. A better people watching experience than New York City. Then we would debate whether to go up to Galilee to go wind surfing or chase some ass on the beaches in Tel Aviv.

SunisinuS
02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Then we would debate whether to go up to Galilee to go wind surfing or chase some ass on the beaches in Tel Aviv.

Sounds like a religious experience to me!

Seshmeister
02-07-2011, 02:16 PM
I went to school in Israel right up on the Mount of Olives. In fact our library looked right down on the Dome of the Rock and the temple mount. You would see the bus loads of religious tourists coming in and you would hear all sorts of people having visions and experiences. With the Muslims, the wailing wall, and all the born agains shitting themselves, it was the world's best going freak show. A better people watching experience than New York City. Then we would debate whether to go up to Galilee to go wind surfing or chase some ass on the beaches in Tel Aviv.

I was watching a doc about Israel last week.

There was an Israeli who had American Christians working in his vineyard for him nothing. They took holidays from their jobs in the US to come and do work for nothing for the chosen people because it was 'spiritually fulfilling'. The Israeli guy wouldn't let them into the winery because the wine wouldn't then be kosher because unclean non Jews would be involved in it's manufacture. They had to just leave the picked vines outside his door after 12 hour days laboring in the scorching sun.

I sat watching them thinking you are all complete and utter fucking mindless retarded fuck wits.

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a religious experience to me!

That was our religion. For me the destination is the journey so what you are doing NOW matters. I also don't buy into other's interpretation of what the universe should be, their fear mongering, and so called payoff at the end after self induced misery and suffering.

I did not like the middle east but I was out to make lemons out of lemonade. So what does Israel have that's good? Cute girls, beaches, and wind surfing. We lusted after Saudi Arabia's world class Red Sea reef diving but they refused to share.

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh. Trips to Egypt to Al Arish. The Israelis built a wonderful resort there but Egypt got it after the border changed in sinai. Blue Mediterranean water and white sand. It was cheap, the people were nice, and the rooms were clean. One problem though. Anyone found on the beach after curfew would be shot and land mines up the coast. The Eyptians wanted to know how they could get more people to come and stay and the one problem we pointed out was getting shot and land mines. That's the middle east for ya.

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I was watching a doc about Israel last week.

There was an Israeli who had American Christians working in his vineyard for him nothing. They took holidays from their jobs in the US to come and do work for nothing for the chosen people because it was 'spiritually fulfilling'. The Israeli guy wouldn't let them into the winery because the wine wouldn't then be kosher because unclean non Jews would be involved in it's manufacture. They had to just leave the picked vines outside his door after 12 hour days laboring in the scorching sun.

I sat watching them thinking you are all complete and utter fucking mindless retarded fuck wits.

Exactly. Now you know why we had a good laugh at the expense of these people. I had a revelation in Israel. Organized religion is a scam.

Little Texan
02-07-2011, 03:02 PM
That's clearly a reflection in the lens of the fire to the left in the background that resembles a man on a horse. If you watch it closely you can see it waving in sync with the flames of the fire. The camera is turning making it look as if the "man on the horse" is riding into the crowd. Someone is really reaching calling this a fourth horseman...nothing more than a camera artifact/reflection.

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 03:26 PM
That's clearly a reflection in the lens of the fire to the left in the background that resembles a man on a horse. If you watch it closely you can see it waving in sync with the flames of the fire. The camera is turning making it look as if the "man on the horse" is riding into the crowd. Someone is really reaching calling this a fourth horseman...nothing more than a camera artifact/reflection.

It's actually reflecting of the lens filter. There are also two dot like reflections following the horse looking reflection.

Nitro Express
02-07-2011, 03:29 PM
If you want my honest opinion, John the Revelator ate some psycadelic mushrooms and wrote his trip down.