PDA

View Full Version : Chelsae Clinton's husband quits job to become Wyoming ski bum

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Chelsea Clinton, the former first daughter, is outraged by a New York Post story hinting that there may be trouble brewing — even at this early stage — in her marriage to Marc Mezvinsky.

It all started with a report about Mezvinsky quitting his job with a New York hedge fund and moving to Wyoming to become a “ski bum” for a few months. Clinton reportedly would commute occasionally to see her husband — taking breaks from her pursuit of a Ph.D. in public service at New York University.

I can't say I blame the guy. We have had the best ski season and snow in years. His wife looks like a donkey so who wouldn't want to escape that to do some world class powder skiing?:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Hedge fund managers are repugnant pond life.

FORD
02-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Hedge fund managers are repugnant pond life.

This one certainly is. He also used to work for Gold Mansacks, and his parents were also both members of the financial thievery class.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Shit, I'd of thought that the dowry would of been enough to live off of....I wouldn't of married that thing and be a part of that family for under 10 mil.

Well then.....a pox on his seed!

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
This one certainly is. He also used to work for Gold Mansacks, and his parents were also both members of the financial thievery class.

I did some work for the investment bank Allen & Co. While working there the owner of the firm joked he could teach his dog investment banking over a three day weekend. It's all about being connected and knowing where things are going to move. I hate to say it but the movie Wall Street has more truth to it than we would care to admit. You had Bud Fox staying up late studying charts and then Gordon Gecko calls him a dumb ass for working so hard. Banking is all about knowing. It's like a magic trick. Everyone wonders how they do it because they don't have the inside knowledge. Once you have all the politicians bought off it gravy baby!

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Shit, I'd of thought that the dowry would of been enough to live off of....I wouldn't of married that thing and be a part of that family for under 10 mil.

Well then.....a pox on his seed!

The Clintons have something people with money want. Political connections. Bill is now running a consultant company. He's buttering up country leaders so mining companies can come in and get the resources. Stocks are not where the value is going to be the big boys are after actual commodities and control of those commodities. Just look up E.L. Rothschilds and see why they are buying up. Evelyn de Rothschilds is trying to corner the fruit market in Europe by importing cheap Indian grown fruit. He's alway buying up Brazilian land with access to water like a mother fucker. That's just one small example.

China and the western banking elite are after resources and Bill Clinton is the guy you hire to do your political ambassador and political work. It's what Henry Kissinger did once he got out of politics. Bill is taking over plus, you have Hillary with him. They wield some serious power.