PDA

View Full Version : i think nitro is right..

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 12:40 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/NYSE-Euronext-in-merger-talks-apf-3394957831.html?x=0

Germany's Deutsche Boerse AG, the company that runs the stock exchange in Europe's largest economy, could soon take over the New York Stock Exchange.

NYSE Euronext Inc., which also operates exchanges in Europe, said Wednesday it is in "advanced discussions" about a possible merger with Deutsche Boerse, owner of the Frankfurt stock exchange.

The new company would have dual headquarters in New York and Frankfurt. The announcement came hours after news of a $2.9 billion merger between the London Stock Exchange and TMX Group Inc., parent company of the Toronto Stock Exchange.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 01:20 PM
NWO......is here!

hambon4lif
02-10-2011, 01:34 PM
They're coming to get ya'! There's nowhere to hide!!

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
The most powerful man made force on the planet is banking. Banking is in every industry and nothing in the modern world happens without it. When banks start to form monopolies, people should be very concerned. Thank's to Bill Clinton and George W. Bush all the regulations enacted have been revolked, the world was pumped and dumped, and now they are buying it up cheap with our money. Yeah I was right. The monopolies are back and they are bigger than ever.

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
What people need to wake up and smell is the money is actually worth nothing. Real resources are. They try and set you up to where you owe them and then you have to give farms, lands, mines, water rights, your children's future to them in exchange to get rid of debt that they created out of thin air. It's that simple. If we refuse to do business with their banks and trade their money, we have them. All they have is illusion. These banking fucks aren't as powerful as people think and there are more of us than them. When we revolt against the world banks, now that's a real revolution. Egypt is nothing.

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Like I said. It's not a Democrat vs. Republican thing is the people vs. the banks thing and it's worldwide. The banks have bought up Washington DC and they are using the government agencies as their muscle goons. I doubt Obama is even bothering to manage all those agencies, his banking friends are. It's the government of GE, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Halliburton. I love how Obama turned over handling the Gulf oil spill to BP.

Seshmeister
02-10-2011, 02:25 PM
What people need to wake up and smell is the money is actually worth nothing.

You are the one that is obsessed with money.

chefcraig
02-10-2011, 02:26 PM
What people need to wake up and smell is the money is actually worth nothing.

So is oxygen. Try getting by without either of them.

kwame k
02-10-2011, 02:26 PM
No revolution will ever happen......Unless you take away the remote and couch.

Money does have value because we use it everyday for goods and services....I know, I know....money's not backed up by anything anymore [Gold/Silver Standard] but to say it's an illusion is only partially right. It may be based on nothing but we all agree to use it as barter for goods and services, so We the People have Confidence in the dollar, so there's the value.

hambon4lif
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
:biggrin:

Blaze
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Gold is not useful.

What is useful? It is useful to have the certainty that another is free from corruption and is able to follow through on one’s word.
One does not need gold to live, but one does need fellow humans that are honest about themselves and others for well-being.

Transparency (weak word, but do not have time to find another) allows others to have faith that deception is not cultivated part of a country’s (or person’s) character.

In other words, a country’s ethical awareness is the most reliable form of currency.

The above was quickly worded but the gist, nonetheless. :)

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh who's going to pull through all this mess are communities that get along with each other. The people with the hoarding mentality are just going to turn on each other and do the world a favor by doing each other in.

There is a gold theory where when the gold price skyrockets food, shelter, and potable water will be more valuable than the gold.

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM

Money does have value because we use it everyday for goods and services....I know, I know....money's not backed up by anything anymore [Gold/Silver Standard] but to say it's an illusion is only partially right. It may be based on nothing but we all agree to use it as barter for goods and services, so We the People have Confidence in the dollar, so there's the value.

I don't see a shoot um up bang revolution in the US. I see a state level revolution. Did you know we are only five states short of a constitutonal convention? If that happens the states have control of the government again and can get rid of the IRS and other abusive agencies. The Federal Government never can go broke but the states can and the states fear being taken over.

The mass majority will continue to munch snack food and fart while watching TV but those people never ran anything anyways. They might wake up suddenly when the welfare food stamp card stops working though. They better hope they have some marketable skills to go out and work because the only way out of this fucked up mess is to produce our way out. China will be kept at bay because we still can nuke them.

Nitro Express
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM

yeah, that's why everything is being consolidated by those who sit on the central bank boards dude. How would you like to be able to create money from nothing and not even have the US Congress be able to audit you? I wold love to know how much money has gone around the world under the table. There probably is a whole other economy us people in the peanut gallery never see. We need to get the Federal Reserve audited for this very reason or we will lose the country and the whole damn economy.