PDA

View Full Version : What happened to this saying on the front page of Rotharmy.com

Prothro
02-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Hey what ever happened to this saying on the front page of the site ?
Rock and roll needs a hero - not a red rocked tampon! Ladies and gentleman, freaks with flippers and tissue box double dippers - I give you the mighty Diamond David Lee Roth Army. Join our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Sign up, log in and cream your flaps daily.

I liked it being on the front of the site . Am I missing it somewhere ?

ThrillsNSpills
02-16-2011, 09:33 AM
common side effects include nausea, disease, breathing problems, swelling of hands and feet, sea-shell cranium syndrome, and moving threads where they don't belong.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-16-2011, 10:36 AM
common side effects include nausea, disease, breathing problems, swelling of hands and feet, sea-shell cranium syndrome, and moving threads where they don't belong.

if you have hair, teeth or skin.....this product may not be good for you..:biggrin:

chefcraig
02-16-2011, 10:40 AM

Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and your mileage may vary. Do not drink alcohol while taking this product. If you sustain an erection for more that 24 hours, contact a physician immediately. This telecast is copyrighted by Major League Baseball for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast without the expressed, written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited.