PDA

View Full Version : Think I'll stick to minesweeper

Seshmeister
02-17-2011, 08:44 AM
These new games seem to be very stressful...

sadaist
02-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Graphics are getting incredible, as is the user interfaces & what you can actually do as far as game play and character movements.

No one has released the "WoW Killer" yet. (Warcraft). I actually don't think there ever will be one. World of Warcraft was the perfect game during the perfect time. We are straying away from 1 main giant game and this type of gaming in general. I don't believe there will ever be an MMORPG with 12+ million subscribers again. Too much competition now and different media devices to use for gameplay.

World of Warcraft is beginning to wind down. Even though the numbers don't reflect it yet, as an avid player I can tell. From the people I talk to and how the game is getting stale (even when they add new content). They have taken it just about as far as it can go. Sure they'll continue to release content updates & the likes to satisfy the current subscribers until it is no longer profitable. But in the next 1-2 years there will be a very large drop off. Everything comes to an end.

Nitro Express
02-17-2011, 11:16 AM
It looks like one shitty vacation.

ThrillsNSpills
02-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Very impressive. And I imagine incredibly addictive as well.