PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Momson Fucks For Satan

Kristy
03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
For all of you with daughters I suggest you do buy her that BMW when she turns 16 otherwise the rebel attention seeking phase may never end. Just giving a fair warning.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/022711_taylorshow.jpg

Satan
03-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the free advertising, Taylor! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

SunisinuS
03-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the free advertising, Taylor! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

and I know you have not been waiting for her.....

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/taylor-munson-the-15th-annual-carousel-of-hope-ball-arrivals-15swrx.jpg

Terry
03-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Who is Taylor Momson?

FORD
03-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Never heard of her until now, but apparently she's another Disney princess trying to shed the "good girl" image.

chefcraig
03-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Never heard of her until now, but apparently she's another Disney princess trying to shed the "good girl" image.

Normally that only works if you have an image to rebel against in the first place. If you are pretty much anonymous, it more or less is pointless, since no one has even heard of you in the first place and therefor can't compare your new image to the old one. Then again, being famous for nothing seems to be the way t go these days. Talk about an artist without portfolio. :confused13:

Prothro
03-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Just looked her up . SHe's an actress on some tv show called "Gossip Girl". Anyway she's HOTTT !

Nitro Express
03-04-2011, 12:47 AM
To battle Satan some christian diva will wear a "I Fuck for Jesus Christ!" shirt.

ashstralia
03-04-2011, 07:03 AM
let me google that for you:biggrin: (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=taylor+momsen)

aah, she was the little girl in 'the grinch'.

Mr Walker
03-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Who is Taylor Momson?

Hollywood trash looking for a headline in a world dominated by Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen by way of updating the Cherie Currie 1970s look.

ELVIS
03-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Who is Taylor Momson?

An ugly whore...

Sheen should look her up...

sadaist
03-04-2011, 08:40 AM

Yeah. The thing is that it takes a LOT to shock the public anymore. In the 80's if you flashed your tits it was shocking. In the 90's you flashed your ass. 2000's you make out with a girl in front of everyone. 2010's you let the football team gang bang you next to to pool at Spring Break and post the pictures to Facebook.

I am still surprised all the time that the girl who should have been the dirtiest ended up the one who was the classiest in Hollywood. Christina Applegate. Funny how it's more shocking when a starlet doesn't become a whore.

sadaist
03-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Sheen should look her up...

She looks like she already spent a weekend at the compound.

binnie
03-06-2011, 06:04 AM
I've read mixed reviews of her album. Not heard it myself yet.

I am a little suspicious - has any teen 'rocker' ever really lived up to The Runaways?

bueno bob
03-06-2011, 10:38 AM
I've read mixed reviews of her album. Not heard it myself yet.

I am a little suspicious - has any teen 'rocker' ever really lived up to The Runaways?

The Donnas might have come the closest...

ELVIS
03-06-2011, 05:57 PM
What a piece of work...

:biggrin:

FORD
03-06-2011, 06:47 PM
What a goddamned idiot..... wearing a leather jacket on a hot day, thinking it would make her look cool, and literally getting sick from it.

I don't think Satan wants her either :biggrin:

Now having said that, I did witness Joey Ramone wearing a leather jacket in the middle of the desert at Lollapalooza 1996, but then, he was Joey Fucking Ramone, so he didn't have to try in vain to look cool, because he was cool. And given the sunburn I got that day, kinda wish I'd had a jacket myself.

ashstralia
03-09-2011, 04:44 AM
cool story ford.. hehe. and i give taylor an extra point for the maiden shirt.

Kristy
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM
For a corporate band, Taylor's 'Pretty Reckless' have more in the way of being bearable when compared to other acts like Gaga, Bieber, what have you. Problem with Taylor is not so much the lame Vegas whore attention-seeking she is doing is nothing new. Maybe she's banking on her tweeny audience to have never heard or seen of the likes of Alice Cooper in his heyday, or Bowie in his glam phase. She really fucks for bankers in suits and corporate mongers who market her as such. Hardly shocking and/or Satanic. Chances are she's never fucked a thing in her life except herself over for 15 minutes of fame. Still, I wish Satan's self-professed party girl all the best for in two months time another will come to take her place.

ashstralia
03-10-2011, 06:25 AM
For a corporate band, Taylor's 'Pretty Reckless' have more in the way of being bearable when compared to other acts like Gaga, Bieber, what have you. Problem with Taylor is not so much the lame Vegas whore attention-seeking she is doing is nothing new. Maybe she's banking on her tweeny audience to have never heard or seen of the likes of Alice Cooper in his heyday, or Bowie in his glam phase. She really fucks for bankers in suits and corporate mongers who market her as such. Hardly shocking and/or Satanic. Chances are she's never fucked a thing in her life except herself over for 15 minutes of fame. Still, I wish Satan's self-professed party girl all the best for in two months time another will come to take her place.

i mostly agree kristy. she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock. i hope she has a long career of excellent music.

and i must ask, completely and sincerely devoid of the misogyny/androgyny bullshit, did you get a bimmer on your 16th?

Diamondjimi
03-10-2011, 12:36 PM
she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock.

She needs to gag on my coch! ( Once she turns 18, of course.)

Kristy
03-10-2011, 01:04 PM
i mostly agree kristy. she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock. i hope she has a long career of excellent music.

and i must ask, completely and sincerely devoid of the misogyny/androgyny bullshit, did you get a bimmer on your 16th?

No, I got a bike - a cheesy 10 speed if I remember. Nowadays I drive a Mercedes but it's a few years old and a total pile of shit. Still wish I had that bike.

Mr Walker
03-11-2011, 10:09 AM

Listening to 'Live In Japan' right now... never gets a mention on the rote 'Greatest Live Album' lists and threads, but it should be.

ashstralia
03-13-2011, 07:33 AM
No, I got a bike - a cheesy 10 speed if I remember. Still wish I had that bike.

i'm a proud cyclist.

Dave's Bitch
03-13-2011, 08:05 AM
I know a dyslexic devil worshipper who fuck's for santa;)

binnie
03-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Just been listening to the album, which surprised me. This chick means it, its not contrived. The song's aren't amazing but the energy is there....

Kristy
03-13-2011, 05:38 PM
You feeling okay, binnie? You do realize you're listening to corporate tween rock.