PDA

View Full Version : Brawl backstage at San Diego Poison show

Seshmeister
03-21-2011, 10:37 PM
www.sandiegorocknews.com

Onlookers were shocked backstage in San Diego tonight when a brawl broke out among members of glam rock band Poison and their crew. Poison are currently testing their backing tape systems at a number of smaller venues prior to a summer tour with Motley Crue.

In the resulting melee a number of minor injuries occurred including at least one chipped tooth.

KRWC competition winner Bert Norton couldn't believe his eyes but had the presence of mind to video the whole incident on his iPhone. 'I'm not sure exactly started it but Bobby Dall went into a rage and was repeatedly kicking Rikki Rocket(real name Dick Ream) shouting something about not being able to accessorize properly. As the fight continued both reality star and occasional singer Brett Michaels and bandmate CC DeVille had their wigs knocked off. Bert Norton was later found shaking his head saying 'I never knew CC wore a wig...'

Ooof.

Bound to happen eventually...

sadaist
03-21-2011, 11:19 PM
HAHAHA! I LOVE the guy who yells "OK, who's in line?"

Break this shit up so I can get my motherfucking combo #3!

:biggrin:

chefcraig
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Poison are currently testing their backing tape systems at a number of smaller venues prior to a summer tour with Motley Crue.

That's pretty much the only part of the story that doesn't seem possible. It's simply inconceivable that a band that blows so completely could sound as awful as Poison does, even despite the benefit of prerecorded assistance. :sick0020:

binnie
03-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Was the brawl between the queue of soccer mom's arguing over who gets to blow Bret first?

Or did the guy who folds Brett's bandana want the iron back from the guy who looks after Rikki Rocket's wig?

Diamondjimi
03-22-2011, 05:28 PM
LMAO, nice one Sesh! :biggrin: