PDA

View Full Version : Don't fuck with the big kid.

lesfunk
03-22-2011, 05:32 PM

Kristy
03-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Problem solved. Who knows or cares who started the confrontation I have no sympathy for the skinny kid. From all my years of doing Tang Soo Do there is a time when you fight and a time when you know when to quit.

VanHalener
03-22-2011, 06:15 PM
That's what that little kid gets for being a Hagar fan.
A proper beat down.

OWWWWWW!

~Dave or the Grave~

hambon4lif
03-22-2011, 06:22 PM
That little bastard was on the Today Show this morning trying to play the victim.

That interview turned out to be funnier than the video itself......

Kristy
03-22-2011, 06:24 PM
No YouTube clip?

chefcraig
03-22-2011, 06:33 PM
The victim...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqAelyRE18

The sniveling little shit bully...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IjcLVBBYc

Kristy
03-22-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks Chef, I'm far too lazy to look up this shit.

Nitro Express
03-22-2011, 06:44 PM
In my experience the only way bullies get the message is to beat the shit out of them. We live in a society of control maniacs that want us to be passive sheep because sheep are easier to herd. That's where all the political correctness and psyco babble talk comes from. It's turned society into sludge. We need to let kids fight it out and learn two important lessons. Lesson A) If you don't stand up to a bully you will be his bitch. Lesson B) Don't bully someone apparently weaker than you, they may kick your ass.

hambon4lif
03-22-2011, 07:18 PM
The ReMix...

TEAM CASEY:appl::rockon:

FORD
03-22-2011, 07:29 PM
FINISH HIM!!!! :mad:

chefcraig
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
FINISH HIM!!!! :mad:

No kidding. Christ, I hate bullies.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/kevrob2/Sweep-the-Leg-gif.gif

Hardrock69
03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Right fucking on!

Even though I have a shitty dialup connection, I had to download that to see it.

Kudos to that kid for fucking that little asswipe up. He absolutely deserved what he got! Little fucking piece of shit! :mad:

kwame k
03-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Yep.......always stand up to a bully no matter how big or bad they are. Fuck the PC bullshit!

Let kids fight it out.....it builds character and teaches them to always stand up for yourself no matter what the costs.

binnie
03-23-2011, 04:56 AM
You see, that's problem solved isn't it. If you act like an asshole, sometimes you get fucked.

If no one is permanently hurt, I really don't see the problem. With bullies, you don't even have to win the fight - just firing back will be enough to dissuade them from coming back for more.

ashstralia
03-23-2011, 07:09 AM
http://www.news.com.au/national/making-media-stars-of-bullied-kids-doing-more-harm-than-good-teachers-warn/story-e6frfkvr-1226026624594

this bullshit is on my tv every day. we have gone so far in justifying the offender's behaviour, at all levels of our jurisdiction, that it's now normalised this attitude that it's the poor unfortunate offender's terrible misfortune which is the reason for their transgressions.

fuck that shit.

sadaist
03-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Yep.......always stand up to a bully no matter how big or bad they are. Fuck the PC bullshit!

Let kids fight it out.....it builds character and teaches them to always stand up for yourself no matter what the costs.

Yeah. the problem is when they don't let it die after that. They act the asshole & bully, and when someone finally strikes back with a taste of their own medicine, they go on a revenge spree.

But I am glad that chubby kid hit back. Now maybe the other kids won't push him too far either knowing what he is capable of. Sometimes it only takes 1 strike like this to get your reputation and not be fucked with again.

Sometimes 1 fight can prevent several future fights.

binnie
03-23-2011, 09:21 AM
It's not just about the fight though is it? It's about learning not to be passive and to stand up for yourself.

When you're an adult, of course, you can't settle things that simply - but learning to stand up for yourself early means that you won't let yourself be pushed around at work etc later in life.

If these kids were a little older - at an age where they could actually do some damage - then we might have different views about this, but being slammed really isn't that severe is it? At my school there were far, far worse fights than this on a weekly basis. I remember one kid biding his time for revenge: he waited until lunchtime and just started battering his bullies head with a steal lunch tray. That's when it goes too far.

sadaist
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
It's that grudge...the quest for revenge that bothers me. Once you have been bested, walk away & don't ever bring it up again. Just let it go. But bullies aren't the type to "let things go" to begin with.

binnie
03-23-2011, 11:52 AM
It's that grudge...the quest for revenge that bothers me. Once you have been bested, walk away & don't ever bring it up again. Just let it go. But bullies aren't the type to "let things go" to begin with.

That's why you should really, really batter them to make sure they'll never want to come back :D

Guitar Shark
03-23-2011, 12:18 PM
This incident is pretty remarkable for the fact that the bully was actually the smaller guy. Usually, it's the other way around.

hambon4lif
03-23-2011, 12:52 PM
He's a good decent kid that was tortured and bullied everyday for years, and finally got pushed to the brink that he wasn't going to take that shit anymore.
Good for him!! Now he has his self-esteem and a chance at a healthy adult life.

Alot of kids spend their entire childhood living in torture and seek revenge on the whole world later on in life, which is why you have your maniac killers....and your cops....and your messageboard terrorists.....:biggrin:

sadaist
03-24-2011, 08:48 AM
That's why you should really, really batter them to make sure they'll never want to come back :D

Damn Binnie. Remind me to pay you back that lunch money I borrowed last month.

But you're right. You really have to fuck them up hard so as to dissuade any future attempts on you.

Anonymous
03-25-2011, 09:35 PM
The most important thing is that the kid walked away.

He could've fucked it up by going too far & start kicking the shit out of the little prick, but he walked away.

That's something most adults never really learned. Once you've ascertained your dominance, do NOT push the dominated. Just... yeah, just.

Cheers! :bottle: