PDA

View Full Version : New Bigfoot Video Captured By Thomas Byers

kwame k
03-24-2011, 01:41 PM
According to several news reports on Wednesday, March 23, 2001, a North Carolina man claimed that he has captured a video of Bigfoot.

According to reports, Thomas Byers sent an email to NewsChannel 36 saying he saw Bigfoot walk across Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County on Tuesday night. Byers also wrote his experience on hubpages.com.

“As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn’t understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight,” Byers wrote on hubpages.com.

Below is the video Byers uploaded in Youtube.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGz8qqRgTVQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGz8qqRgTVQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Link (http://www.batangastoday.com/bigfoot-video-captured-by-thomas-byers-video/11074/)

ELVIS
03-24-2011, 01:42 PM
2001 is new ??

Dan
03-24-2011, 01:43 PM
No way.:D

kwame k
03-24-2011, 01:43 PM
I wonder what's wrong with the guy's leg in the monkey suit?

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes for this to be uncovered as a hoax.........I'm saying by Monday!

kwame k
03-24-2011, 01:44 PM
2001 is new ??

Must be a typo in the article.......other articles are saying March 23, 2011

lesfunk
03-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Did it wave or flip the bird?

ELVIS
03-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Monday ??

I can see it's a hoax now, and an awful one at that...

VAiN
03-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Wow, that's not real. Not even a little. I guess the auto-focus didn't work AND the guy just happened to have a cam with him. Yeah, right.

kwame k
03-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Monday ??

I can see it's a hoax now, and an awful one at that...

No doubt........I'm amazed it even made the News.

Kristy
03-24-2011, 02:02 PM
Three seconds of a person with a furry fetish crossing the road (to get to the other side?) and a driver suddenly turned pedestrian with a camera has me sold this has to be real. No doubts. No sirrrrrreeeeebob.

chefcraig
03-24-2011, 02:34 PM
I wonder what's wrong with the guy's leg in the monkey suit?

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes for this to be uncovered as a hoax.........I'm saying by Monday!

It only took around thirty years for the Patterson video to be confirmed as a hoax, yet I don't believe this one will have that sort of shelf life.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/cjones132002/bigfoot.jpg

And just for the hell of it, a word from the Weekly World News, the leading authority on the subject...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2517/bigfoot0.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/i/bigfoot0.jpg/)

twonabomber
03-24-2011, 05:29 PM
It only took around thirty years for the Patterson video to be confirmed as a hoax, yet I don't believe this one will have that sort of shelf life.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/cjones132002/bigfoot.jpg

bfro.net says the Patterson film isn't a hoax...

http://bfro.net/news/korff_scam.asp

ThrillsNSpills
03-24-2011, 06:06 PM
According to several news reports on Wednesday, March 23, 2001, a North Carolina man claimed that he has captured a video of Bigfoot.

According to reports, Thomas Byers sent an email to NewsChannel 36 saying he saw Bigfoot walk across Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County on Tuesday night. Byers also wrote his experience on hubpages.com.

“As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn’t understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight,” Byers wrote on hubpages.com.

Below is the video Byers uploaded in Youtube.

Link (http://www.batangastoday.com/bigfoot-video-captured-by-thomas-byers-video/11074/)

Here's another Bigfoot sighting.

lesfunk
03-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Three seconds of a person with a furry fetish crossing the road (to get to the other side?) and a driver suddenly turned pedestrian with a camera has me sold this has to be real. No doubts. No sirrrrrreeeeebob.

That reminds me of the time my band The Savage Brothers got hired to play some church's harvest festival dinner held at the Hartford Sheraton ballroom. It turned out that the Hotel was also hosting a convention of Furry Fetishists that day.
Fucking Hilarious ! The looks on those straight, uptight Squares faces when they gazed upon hundreds of furry freaks, high on "E" prowling the halls!

Hardrock69
03-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Twona is right. Patterson film was confirmed NOT a hoax. They did in-depth analysis of the creature's gait, and determined it would be impossible for a human to walk that way. They also determined that the underlying skeletal structure and musculature could only have been created at a great expense, by someone who had special effects knowledge that even people from top Hollywood movie studios would have had great difficulty in achieving.

Not only that, the creature is a female. It has boobs. Who in their right mind would think to themselves "Hey, when we make this phony gorilla suit thing, let's make sure it has boobs". :umm:

As for the current video, my thought is that with the current technology, I do not see how the fuck the video would turn out to be so out of focus. With cell phones, you switch it to take video and it takes video that is in focus right off the bat, right?

Can't say for sure it is a hoax, but it is highly suspect.

sonrisa salvaje
03-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Why does Bigfoot always take time to look back at the camera?

binnie
03-31-2011, 06:14 PM
I was waiting for Hans Solo to run past after him....

ELVIS
03-31-2011, 11:45 PM
Can't say for sure it is a hoax

Hahahahahahahahaha...:biggrin:

Hardrock69
04-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Why does Bigfoot always take time to look back at the camera?

Because there is a human holding the damned thing? :hee:

Hardrock69
04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha...:biggrin:

Why laugh? You cannot prove it is a hoax, can you? The only people who could would be those involved in the creation of the video.

Don't pick and choose.....finish the rest of the sentence I posted:

Seshmeister
04-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Twona is right. Patterson film was confirmed NOT a hoax. They did in-depth analysis of the creature's gait, and determined it would be impossible for a human to walk that way. They also determined that the underlying skeletal structure and musculature could only have been created at a great expense, by someone who had special effects knowledge that even people from top Hollywood movie studios would have had great difficulty in achieving.

Incredible, is there nothing you won't be suckered by?

I have some magic beans to sell you. Please mortgage your house and PM me your bank details.

Seshmeister
04-01-2011, 07:17 AM
Fuck sorry I take that back, just realised the date.

You got me. :)

VanHalener
04-01-2011, 08:46 AM
The only proper BigFoot weapon is a tomahawk.

Diamondjimi
04-01-2011, 08:47 AM

Not only that, the creature is a female. It has boobs. Who in their right mind would think to themselves "Hey, when we make this phony gorilla suit thing, let's make sure it has boobs". :umm:

As for the current video, my thought is that with the current technology, I do not see how the fuck the video would turn out to be so out of focus. With cell phones, you switch it to take video and it takes video that is in focus right off the bat, right?

This one looks fake. Short strides , bending knees. Kind of a shuffle. The Patterson Bigfoot seems to stride more from the hips....

twonabomber
04-01-2011, 08:56 AM
and on the Patterson film, it's elbow doesn't seem in the right place, and the hand seems to hang too far below the ass.

but then, it's funny. i've seen Peter Mayhew (guy who plays Chewbacca, duh!) in person (yes, Sesh, at the Star Wars convention; no, Sesh, i did not dress up as anything) and watched him walk into the autograph area...he's not putting on the Chewbacca "walk," that's the way the guy really walks. we saw him at the hotel bar, too, and it's just uncanny, you can picture the guy in his costume and it's the walk.

ELVIS
04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
just realised the date.

:)

Softcock89 didn't notice the date...

ELVIS
04-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Real Bigfoot footage...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM
and on the Patterson film, it's elbow doesn't seem in the right place, and the hand seems to hang too far below the ass.

but then, it's funny. i've seen Peter Mayhew (guy who plays Chewbacca, duh!) in person (yes, Sesh, at the Star Wars convention; no, Sesh, i did not dress up as anything) and watched him walk into the autograph area...he's not putting on the Chewbacca "walk," that's the way the guy really walks. we saw him at the hotel bar, too, and it's just uncanny, you can picture the guy in his costume and it's the walk.

Ignoring the madness of even having this conversation, you do know that Patterson was a notorious and sometimes violent conman?

Diamondjimi
04-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Ignoring the madness of even having this conversation, you do know that Patterson was a notorious and sometimes violent conman?

Got a link?

Hardrock69
04-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah...the date....March 24, 2011....look at post #13

CROWBAR
04-01-2011, 03:57 PM

I don't know man, they had Bob Heironimus on one of those Bigfoot documentaries after he announced to the world he was they guy in a costume working for Patterson, walk alongside a wooden fence and there's no mistaking he was the dude. Exact gait as featured in the film clip if you ask me. You couldn't fake that walk, no way. Turned and looked at the camera just like in the footage. He's now a cowboy up in Oregon, and him and his buddies have been laughing their asses off about this for years. A total hoax if you ask me, and I agree with him. The whole world got punked big time. They've analyzed the footage to death and came up with all kinds of cockamamie theories, none of them are true imo. The guy decided to finally set the record straight after all these years. He claims Patterson was to pay him a $1000, but reneged on the deal, thus giving him more reason to spill the beans.

When you stop and think about what all we've accomplished as a human race as far as going into the depths of outer space, also being able to read a simple brand name on a pack of smokes from orbit, finding miniscule creatures at the deepest depths of the ocean, and they're trying to convince us that a bigfoot exists but yet have to catch or kill one? Pfffffft! They surely would have caught one a LONG time ago, end of statement. Never bought into the bigfoot BS.

There's a whole lot of people wasting their time analyzing that footage and making ridiculous claims in order to keep the story alive. Probably for profit as a guess. Notoriety maybe, of being associated with the story itself in some way.

Hardrock69
04-02-2011, 03:35 AM
It is equally as possible Bob Heironimus is just grasping at straws to get some kind of 15 seconds of fame.

I could just as easily stand up on a podium on the internet and claim my Uncle knew Patterson and helped him create this fake thing. If I said it, it would have just as much cred as Heironimus.

Again I ask, who in their right mind would say "Hey, we have to make a monkey suit to create a fake Bigfoot, but we have to make actual boobs on it as well"?

You don't have to buy into the Bigfoot thing, but unless it can be proven to be a hoax, then it only "might be" a hoax. If it cannot be proven to be real, then it only "might be" real.

Any idiot can fake the walk and pretend to turn and look at a camera.

Heironimous is just making ridiculous claims in order to keep the story alive. Probably for profit as a guess. Notoriety maybe, of being associated with the story itself in some way. :hee:

Nitro Express
04-02-2011, 04:10 AM
It's not Bigfoot. It's Chewbaca from Star Wars running across that road, going holy shit I'm lost! Where's Hans Solo?:biggrin:

CROWBAR
04-02-2011, 08:16 AM
It is equally as possible Bob Heironimus is just grasping at straws to get some kind of 15 seconds of fame.

If fame was the motivating reason for telling about it, then he would have done that forty years ago. He could have easily ratted out Patterson back then.

ELVIS
04-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Again I ask, who in their right mind would say "Hey, we have to make a monkey suit to create a fake Bigfoot, but we have to make actual boobs on it as well"?

:hee:

Heironimus and Patterson apparently...

Dude, it's fake! Bigfoot is not real...

ELVIS
04-02-2011, 11:45 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HXP2Z5GXFO8/SCHvAn-m9GI/AAAAAAAAClM/DVI-Hbk8iuE/s400/big_foot_print1.jpg

I hope this photo doesn't give softcock nightmares...

:biggrin:

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Without even touching, with a particularly lengthy stick, the subject of those videos being real or not, I have to say that the feet of those creatures didn't strike me as being, as it were, big.

Cheers! :bottle:

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Indian tribes, for years, made up the legend of Sasquatch in hopes that some day they would make the six o'clock news. IMO there have been WAY too many sightings throughout the history of mankind to just discard the possibility of some other kind of primate to exist. The same goes for extraterrestrial visitors. Who the hell am I to decide that nothing else is out there beside our smug ass human race.

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Indian tribes, for years, made up the legend of Sasquatch in hopes that some day they would make the six o'clock news. IMO there have been WAY too many sightings throughout the history of mankind to just discard the possibility of some other kind of primate to exist. The same goes for extraterrestrial visitors. Who the hell am I to decide that nothing else is out there beside our smug ass human race.

No. You may have read way too much about sightings, but there haven't been all that much. Besides, a 100 years ago, the subject may have been debatable, but today everything above the water is pretty much charted and/or explored, so there's no place where apes with big feet can hide.

As for aliens, I'm pretty sure there are other life forms in the universe, but that does not mean they'll be humanoids, or something we can see, or understand. For all we know, there may be life forms so completely different from our own as to be able to survive in the vacuum. Hell, millions of years ago, no life form on earth could breathe oxygen, fer fuck's sake.

Besides, we all know aliens have been here on Earth before, to build strategically placed pyramids that would send positive energies through the cosmos back to their own planet, so they can keep their knives sharp & their hamburgers fresh.

FORD
04-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I won't go as far as to say I'm a "believer" in any creature that has significantly larger feet than my own size 15's. But I have seen some things up in the mountains that have made me seriously question whether myself and my human companions were the only bipeds present. No point in elaborating further, because it's a series of "you had to be there" moments. Let's just say I take the advice of my Native American friends and don't speak out loud about Mr. Sasquatch after dark, especially when I'm on his home turf.

hideyoursheep
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
I think I know that woman!:hitch:

Did she say, "Goony-goo-goo"?

Unchainme
04-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Damn Katydid is still alive?

:(

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I won't go as far as to say I'm a "believer" in any creature that has significantly larger feet than my own size 15's. But I have seen some things up in the mountains that have made me seriously question whether myself and my human companions were the only bipeds present. No point in elaborating further, because it's a series of "you had to be there" moments. Let's just say I take the advice of my Native American friends and don't speak out loud about Mr. Sasquatch after dark, especially when I'm on his home turf.

Hey, there's nothing wrong in keeping the legends alive.

The best part of being a kid is to lay awake at night after hearing all that shit for the first time.

What gets me is adults who're still scared/believe that shit.

I can believe that you think you've seen some weird shit in a certain situation. Imagination can make you shit your pants faster than a fuckin' lion speeding towards you at breakneck speed...

For instance, it IS cool when, at certain times of night, when you're neither awake nor asleep & "the fever" hits you & everything that you hold as sane & logic has absolutely no weight whatsoever.

Do you believe that, only a couple a months ago, while in such a state, I found it very hard to deny the existence of God? It probably didn't last more than a tenth of a second, but there was time enough to catch glimpses of things that weren't there in my room that wasn't my room.

Of course, when I woke up the next day, I lay awake, in awe, re-processing the few ethereal threads that didn't vanish as they should have.

Now get this... if I remember THAT, can you imagine what went on that night that I can NOT remember?

However, let's be reasonable & keep our figments where they belong, all right? Out of reality.

hideyoursheep
04-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Drivers hit and kill damn near every animal alive, including each other, but Bigfoot always...ALWAYS...makes it across the street.

Imagine being the guy who kills Bigfoot!

If I see that monkey crossing the street, I'm not going to stop and shoot video, I'm driving my bumper up his big, hairy dumper!

Then I'll shoot some video.

TAKIN WHISKEY
04-03-2011, 12:18 AM
No. You may have read way too much about sightings, but there haven't been all that much. Besides, a 100 years ago, the subject may have been debatable, but today everything above the water is pretty much charted and/or explored, so there's no place where apes with big feet can hide.

29% of the Earth is land mass. Of that 29%, humans occupy about 1% of that. Of the other 28% about 40% of that is pure wilderness. That is quite a bit of unoccupied land. Just sayin:)

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Yeah, but try to get into the thickest wilderness & spend a whole day without seeing anyone else.

Just sayin'.

Blaze
04-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Humans discover new species all the time
Top 10 New Species - 2010
http://species.asu.edu/Top10

There are also animals that are rarely spotted.
In addition there are animals that were on the extent list and then removed.

There are just too many kinds of "bigfoot"
There is the one up north, the one in the swamps of Florida, the one in north Russia.
Most likely they are not all the same genus or species,
Man, or even bigfoot is not a very large animal.

Rediscovered Species and Subspecies
Extinction of organisms is difficult to prove, even in well-studied groups such as mammals (Fisher & Blomberg, 2010). Organisms that haven’t been sighted for a long time and are considered possibly extinct, are regularly rediscovered (Fisher & Blomberg, 2010).
http://extinct.petermaas.nl/extinct/lists/rediscovered.htm

If this was a big creature (and it is not) I could see where it would not be able to retreat to remote areas. If the creature was already limited in breeding abilities, the numbers it would already be low.

There are many many animals that only have photo proof and are on tab for research.

"bigfoot's" biggest challenge is fame. And it's closeness to humanoid genera...

Hell there are humans "we" have not made contact with. Why on Earth would you think "we" have made contact with all creatures.

Blaze
04-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Jun 8, 2009 ... In a remote region of the Amazon rain forest, camera traps have captured new images of elusive animals, including ocelots, armadillos, ...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/06/photogalleries/amazon-camera-trap-pictures/

First Photos: Weird Fish With Transparent Head
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/02/photogalleries/fish-transparent-head-barreleye-picture/

February 23, 2009--With a head like a fighter-plane cockpit, a Pacific barreleye fish shows off its highly sensitive, barrel-like eyes--topped by green, orblike lenses--in a picture released today but taken in 2004.

The fish, discovered alive in the deep water off California's central coast by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI), is the first specimen of its kind to be found with its soft transparent dome intact.

The 6-inch (15-centimeter) barreleye (Macropinna microstoma) had been known since 1939--but only from mangled specimens dragged to the surface by nets.

And just for funzy
Rare Photos: Giant Squid Eaten by Sperm Whale
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/photogalleries/giant-squid-sperm-whale-pictures/

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Well, for someone who sometimes obsesses too much about meaningless details, I'm surprised you haven't noticed the pattern there.

Most of those new species are either insects or underwater creatures. The rest are really small animals that were known to exist anyway.

The only place we still don't know all that much about is underwater, but there's been some big leaps the last few years. My imagination runs rampant at the thought of what might be discovered at the deepest depths of the oceans. A few creatures that were found after the Phuket tsunami reminded me more than a bit of Lovecraft's work.

Blaze
04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
I was just too lazy to look up better data.... That data was just sitting right there .. so convenient and captivating. And it had been a long time since I had seen the other data - years perhaps. :biggrin:

Anyway... there are mammals that from my last reading had only been documented by film.

And as much as you would like to imagine that humans are large creatures, they are not.
Hell, I have had a dog as big a a human.
If the "bigfoot" creature is not a pack animal or one that requires large hunting grounds. There is little reason humans would encroach and if the paths rarely cross there is rarely an opportunity for exchange.