X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

New Bigfoot Video Captured By Thomas Byers

According to several news reports on Wednesday, March 23, 2001, a North Carolina man claimed that he has captured a video of Bigfoot.

According to reports, Thomas Byers sent an email to NewsChannel 36 saying he saw Bigfoot walk across Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County on Tuesday night. Byers also wrote his experience on hubpages.com.

“As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn’t understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight,” Byers wrote on hubpages.com.

Below is the video Byers uploaded in Youtube.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGz8qqRgTVQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGz8qqRgTVQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Link
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

2001 is new ??

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

No way.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I wonder what's wrong with the guy's leg in the monkey suit?

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes for this to be uncovered as a hoax.........I'm saying by Monday!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
          2001 is new ??
          Must be a typo in the article.......other articles are saying March 23, 2011

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Did it wave or flip the bird?
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Monday ??

I can see it's a hoax now, and an awful one at that...

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow, that's not real. Not even a little. I guess the auto-focus didn't work AND the guy just happened to have a cam with him. Yeah, right.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Monday ??

I can see it's a hoax now, and an awful one at that...
                  No doubt........I'm amazed it even made the News.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Three seconds of a person with a furry fetish crossing the road (to get to the other side?) and a driver suddenly turned pedestrian with a camera has me sold this has to be real. No doubts. No sirrrrrreeeeebob.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      I wonder what's wrong with the guy's leg in the monkey suit?

Anyone wanna bet how long it takes for this to be uncovered as a hoax.........I'm saying by Monday!
                      It only took around thirty years for the Patterson video to be confirmed as a hoax, yet I don't believe this one will have that sort of shelf life.

And just for the hell of it, a word from the Weekly World News, the leading authority on the subject...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        It only took around thirty years for the Patterson video to be confirmed as a hoax, yet I don't believe this one will have that sort of shelf life.

bfro.net says the Patterson film isn't a hoax...

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          According to several news reports on Wednesday, March 23, 2001, a North Carolina man claimed that he has captured a video of Bigfoot.

According to reports, Thomas Byers sent an email to NewsChannel 36 saying he saw Bigfoot walk across Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County on Tuesday night. Byers also wrote his experience on hubpages.com.

“As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn’t understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight,” Byers wrote on hubpages.com.

Below is the video Byers uploaded in Youtube.

Link
                          Here's another Bigfoot sighting.

Comment

• lesfunk
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Three seconds of a person with a furry fetish crossing the road (to get to the other side?) and a driver suddenly turned pedestrian with a camera has me sold this has to be real. No doubts. No sirrrrrreeeeebob.
                            That reminds me of the time my band The Savage Brothers got hired to play some church's harvest festival dinner held at the Hartford Sheraton ballroom. It turned out that the Hotel was also hosting a convention of Furry Fetishists that day.
                            Fucking Hilarious ! The looks on those straight, uptight Squares faces when they gazed upon hundreds of furry freaks, high on "E" prowling the halls!
                            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Twona is right. Patterson film was confirmed NOT a hoax. They did in-depth analysis of the creature's gait, and determined it would be impossible for a human to walk that way. They also determined that the underlying skeletal structure and musculature could only have been created at a great expense, by someone who had special effects knowledge that even people from top Hollywood movie studios would have had great difficulty in achieving.

Not only that, the creature is a female. It has boobs. Who in their right mind would think to themselves "Hey, when we make this phony gorilla suit thing, let's make sure it has boobs".

As for the current video, my thought is that with the current technology, I do not see how the fuck the video would turn out to be so out of focus. With cell phones, you switch it to take video and it takes video that is in focus right off the bat, right?

Can't say for sure it is a hoax, but it is highly suspect.

Comment

Working...