PDA

View Full Version : CNN employ retarded idiot woman fuckwit

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 09:20 PM
I remember when CNN had some credibility, is the plan to go Fox now?

Kristy
03-24-2011, 09:25 PM
I remember when CNN had some credibility

Really? Do tell. I mean apart from the lack of grammar: "American teacher found dead in Japan after family told she alive..."

FORD
03-24-2011, 09:41 PM
CNN hasn't hired anyone with integrity since AOL took over. And yes, they are trying to be FAUX II.

kwame k
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
The decline of all major news networks was when they had to prostitute themselves out and cover the OJ trial because the entertainment networks were blowing them out of the water, rating wise.......once they dummied down to that level it was over for major news networks.

That and having 24 hours to fill means you're not going to have breaking real news stories every minute of every day.....just more filler.

Oh, and fuck that Nancy Grace cunt and her annoying soccer mom hair cut!

Unchainme
03-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Scientist vs. some dumb cunt.

Scientist wins in a 1st round KO.

She's a disgusting piece of shit of a human being, who latches onto any given tragedy no matter how awful so that she can get ratings.

FUCK her and fuck the horse she rode in on.

VAiN
03-24-2011, 09:54 PM
lack of grammar: "American teacher found dead in Japan after family told she alive..."

Ha! Nice catch...

Goddamn that nancy grace is annoying as fuck..... la la la la la I can't hear you la la la la. Painful.

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Fox also seems to have a bunch of these people as well who are apparently highly qualified lawyers but also completely fucking clueless. I don't mean that they have views that you may disagree with, they are actually intellectually fucking idiots. It makes you wonder about legal education in the US, is it more about money than ability?

This prize spaz in question has a pretty damming paragraph on Wikki which I assume is true or I'm sure she would have had it removed.
just

Prosecutorial misconduct
The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[13]
In 1997, the court was more severe, overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife. While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[14] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him.[citation needed]
Despite upholding the conviction she sought, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2005 opinion that Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens.[15] The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men.[15]

So not only a loud arrogant fuckpig, she's also an unethical scum bag even by lawyer standards.

Plus CNN recently gave a job to Piers Morgan possibly the biggest cunt to come out of the UK in a long time, an absolute prick hated by millions.

Fuck CNN. I only ever watched it occasionally in hotels, but they are officially now being boycotted.

binnie
03-24-2011, 10:02 PM
It's not so much the stupidity that offends me, it's the lack of willingness to listen to someone who clearly knows more about the topic at hand than she does. That's not just stupidity, it's obstinacy.

Moreover, I was struck by her opening question: 'So Bernie, how does this affect US......?' Excuse me? Is major suffering in Japan not enough to make this a pressing news item?

kwame k
03-24-2011, 10:04 PM

She's a disgusting piece of shit of a human being, who latches onto any given tragedy no matter how awful so that she can get ratings.

....and she smugly pretends she's an advocate for the victims. Her sanctimonious fake disgust at the accused and all her other annoying fucking tendencies........I don't want to kill her but do have strong feelings of wanting to bitch slap her......not closed a closed fisted punch, mind you but an open handed slap!

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:05 PM

Plus in this case she is doing it in order to basically shout FIRE in a crowded cinema.

What a cunt.

Unchainme
03-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Fox also seems to have a bunch of these people as well who are apparently highly qualified lawyers but also completely fucking clueless. I don't mean that they have views that you may disagree with they are empirically fucking idiots. It makes you wonder about legal education in the US, is it more about money than ability?

Depends really.

I have a lawyer as a prof. for one of my classes who attended a state-ran university who knows his stuff and was able to tell me various things about the NFL-lockout

Morons like Nancy Grace probably attended some shithead-private southern christian school..

Unchainme
03-24-2011, 10:17 PM
I don't mean to go off on a rant here..but fuck..most annoying thing that the current news media does is hype up on some random middle/upper-class girls abduction/murder/drug addiction, and obsess over it for days on end.

Seriously, why is this shit getting play over say, the various wars that are going on, the plight of the poor around the world, just you name it, and you choose to run with the story about suzy jones from nowheresville, utah?

WHO. GIVES. A. FUCK.

Unless you're the friends, neighbors or family of this person, and which by all means, don't be afraid to make it an issue, Missing kids are a sad case, no doubt, and I feel for the parents, but I don't see how it should overshadow World and National Issues that are effecting a greater amount of people out there.

I don't mean to come off as insensitive, but good lord.

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:23 PM
I totally agree, the news agenda is a twisted fucking thing.

Although if you take it to the limit you run into my fairly nuts argument about how more people died in road traffic accidents in New York State in 2001 than from the terrorist attack on 9-11 so should we not have a war on roads... :)

FORD
03-24-2011, 10:27 PM
One of the many reasons I miss the show "Boston Legal" is that they did a perfect parody of this dumb twat.

kwame k
03-24-2011, 10:28 PM
I totally agree, the news agenda is a twisted fucking thing.

Although if you take it to the limit you run into my fairly nuts argument about how more people died in road traffic accidents in New York State in 2001 than from the terrorist attack on 9-11 so should we not have a war on roads... :)

If you seen the roads in Metro Detroit you'd swear they already started the bombing campaign:pullinghair:

Kristy
03-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Oh, and fuck that Nancy Grace cunt and her annoying soccer mom hair cut!

*adopts rube southern accent*

Now, now, now that's radiated soccer mom hair. I should know, I'm a trial lawyer.

kwame k
03-24-2011, 10:29 PM
*adopts rube southern accent*

Now, now, now that's radiated soccer mom hair. I should know, I'm a trial lawyer.

Your Honor, I object!

Kristy
03-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Anyone see the Daily Show Take on her?

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='512' height='340'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com'>The Daily Show With Jon Stewart</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-march-23-2011/when-reporters-attack'>When Reporters Attack</a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/'>www.thedailyshow.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:378606' width='512' height='288' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

sadaist
03-24-2011, 10:36 PM
What a cunt.

Yep.

I can't stand Nancy Grace. I don't think she has EVER let a guest get a word in edgewise. I wish people would stop appearing on shows where the host does that. If I wanted to hear people bicker & argue over one another I'd invite all my family over for a barbecue.

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:36 PM
The YouTube comments are in agreement she is a cunt too.

Who are these people that like her that keep her in a job?

The cunt demographic?

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:37 PM

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='512' height='340'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com'>The Daily Show With Jon Stewart</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-march-23-2011/when-reporters-attack'>When Reporters Attack</a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/'>www.thedailyshow.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:378606' width='512' height='288' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Not me, the Daily Show has been cancelled over here since the start of the year and they don't let you stream clips from abroad which is annoying.

kwame k
03-24-2011, 10:41 PM

It's sad when the Daily Show is more credible than the actual real news networks..........

Kristy
03-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that whole copyright country bullshit.

FORD
03-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Not me, the Daily Show has been cancelled over here since the start of the year and they don't let you stream clips from abroad which is annoying.

That still leaves you with two options: Stream through a US proxy server, or download the show via Bit Torrent.

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:45 PM
I don't know why they don't just stick an advert on it for something universally relevant worldwide like Starbucks or anxiety.

Terry
03-24-2011, 10:46 PM

Yes, but Nancy Grace is hardly alone amongst broadcasters in that respect. Virtually every national and local / televised, print and radio news media organization globs onto human tragedies for ratings and sales. Fact of the matter is, the high ratings they get are because a lot of people like to rubberneck at the misfortunes of others.

Grace is perhaps a little more up front about it; while she's fairly joyless and lacks on air charm, I'd hardly say she's retarded.

In fact, I think it'd be pretty cool to see a windowlicker anchor their own cable news talk show. We're pretty close to it already.

Kristy
03-24-2011, 10:47 PM
Yep.

I can't stand Nancy Grace.

I can remember first seeing her where she did a story on elderly abuse in nursing homes. She spoke in voice over a tape loop where CNN showed a orderly slapping the crap out of some 90+ year-old man. Nancy went on and on about how this was so "shocking" and "disgusting" and "atrocious" without telling her viewers the tape was over 6 months old and the facility closed and the orderly arrested. No news like old news, eh, Nancy?

Seshmeister
03-24-2011, 10:53 PM
That still leaves you with two options: Stream through a US proxy server, or download the show via Bit Torrent.

They must have been looking for too much money.

It was getting 80 000 a night which I think considering it was 24 hours out of date, the amount of specific US content and it was hidden away on a pretty obscure channel quite late at night wasn't too bad at all, the equivalent population wise of 400 000 in the US.

FORD
03-24-2011, 11:02 PM
It's too bad you can't get Comedy Central on www.livestation.com They just do news channels there, not news comedy shows unfortunately.

Upside is they do have English speaking Aljazeera and the English speaking NHK from Japan (among others) so you can access world news from there

lesfunk
03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
The lady in that video seems very fucked

VAiN
03-25-2011, 12:48 AM
She reminds me of that o'reilly fuck... I can't stand it.

WACF
03-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Wow.....just wow.

ashstralia
03-25-2011, 05:04 AM
how bout the pen in mouth, eye roll, 'i'm not getting my own way' body language. imagine being related to her. you'd deny it.

ELVIS
03-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Plus CNN recently gave a job to Piers Morgan possibly the biggest cunt to come out of the UK in a long time, an absolute prick hated by millions.

Cheers!
:gulp:

BITEYOASS
03-25-2011, 09:51 AM
I can't wait for these well-dressed news pricks to become extinct!

BITEYOASS
03-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Even the people in the control room hate that bitch:

ELVIS
03-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Hahahahahah....

:biggrin:

BITEYOASS
03-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Although I have a few exceptions, like Shep Smith. Especially when he PWNED Glenn Beck:

ELVIS
03-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Teeheehee...

That's funny stuff...:biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 11:49 AM
This is what happens to reporters and anchors who don't tow the line.

In April 2003, in a speech at Kansas State University, Banfield raised concerns regarding media coverage of the conflict in Iraq. She also spoke against "cable news operators who wrap themselves in the American flag and go after a certain target demographic", and specifically named Fox News Channel as an example.[3] The New York Times reported that her speech angered NBC management, who rebuked her and lowered her profile.[2]
I was office-less for ten months ... No phone, no computer. For ten months I had to report to work every day and ask where I could sit. If somebody was away I could use their desk. Eventually, after ten months of this, I was given an office that was a tape closet. They cleared the tapes out and put a desk and a TV in there, and a computer and phone. It was pretty blatant. The message was crystal clear. Yet they wouldn't let me leave. I begged for seventeen months to be let out of my contract. If they had no use for me, let's just part ways amicably—no need for payouts, just a clean break. And [NBC News President Neal Shapiro] wouldn't allow it. I don't know what his rationale was—perhaps he thought I would take what I felt was a very strong brand, and others felt was a very strong brand, to another network and make a success of it. Maybe that's why he chose to keep me in a warehouse. I will never forgive him for his cruelty and the manner in which he decided to dispose of me.
—in New Canaan-Darien Magazine, January 2009[4]

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Jesse Ventura says MSNBC dictated to him what subjects he had to cover when he had his show.

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Nancy Grace strikes me as a New Orleans whore house maddam who tells you how much it's going to cost to fuck the redhead.