PDA

View Full Version : Cops Called After Vince Neil Goes Ballistic in Vegas

Jagermeister
03-25-2011, 10:27 AM
A battery report was filed against Vince Neil last night in Las Vegas after an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ .... Neil's ex was at a Hal Sparks concert at the Las Vegas Hilton when Neil allegedly stormed in and started screaming obscenities at her and her two friends.

We're told security at the hotel called Las Vegas PD.

According to our sources, the woman told police Neil got physical with her and one of her friends. The woman tells TMZ police took a battery report but it appears Neil was not arrested.

Neil served 10 days in jail last month on a DUI charge

ELVIS
03-25-2011, 10:30 AM
http://x19.xanga.com/fd4f107a74332209751657/z163460791.jpg

:elvis:

binnie
03-25-2011, 10:34 AM
If this is true (and I stress IF) it is further proof that Neil is a complete asshole.

It may have been cool to have been a partying bad boy in his '20s and '30s (although that's stretching it, IMO), but at 50+ it's tragic. In a band which features Tommy Lee, you have to be a special kind of moron to be the biggest douche.

An overgrown man child.

chefcraig
03-25-2011, 10:39 AM
What a bonehead. A mere 24 hours earlier, he was denying he'd had any issues with drinking and driving after his recent stint in jail. Notice the comment made by his ex-girlfriend. :(

VINCE NEIL Denies He Has Been Drinking And Driving Following Jail Stint - Mar. 23, 2011

BLABBERMOUTH (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=155721)

MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil has shot down reports that he has been drinking and driving in the weeks after he served 10 days of a 15-day sentence for DUI.

According to John Katsilometes of Las Vegas Weekly's The Kats Report, Neil's car has been spotted parked prominently at the valet of a couple of the singer's favorite Las Vegas hotels, the Las Vegas Hilton and the Palms, on nights when Neil has been reportedly been seen drinking champagne by guests at both hotels.

"Insinuations of me drinking and driving are completely false," Neil told The Kats Report in a text message. When asked if he was denying that his car was seen at those hotels at the same time he was seen drinking champagne, and if he could see how that would be a concern to anyone worried about his well-being given that he'd just been released from jail for DUI, Neil told The Kats Report via another text message, "Last I heard it is not illegal to have a drink in this city. I am not on probation or under any drug and alcohol rules. I am not required to check in or submit to any type of testing. I did my time and am getting on with my life. If my car is in valet at night, the question is, is it still there in the morning? I am always provided rides home if I want or a room. Do not assume anything. I will not respond any further on this subject. I do not have to defend myself on rumors."

Neil's girlfriend Alicia Jacobs left him last week, less than a month after Neil was released from jail. Jacobs said in a statement, "Due to the decisions Vince continues to make, it is necessary that I end our relationship of seven months. I wish him happiness and good health."

Jacobs, a local TV reporter in Las Vegas, interviewed Neil when he left jail, with the singer saying that driving home drunk was "the wrong thing to do." "I made the mistake of getting behind the wheel after having some cocktails," he said. "It was so easy for me not to do it; I was at a hotel, I had access to limousines, I had access to rooms — I could have just stayed at the Hilton that night, but for some reason I decided to drive home, and that was the wrong thing to do. . . It's not gonna happen again."

Neil pled guilty in Las Vegas Justice Court in January and spent 10 days in jail, followed by another 15 days of house arrest. He also paid a $585 fine and attended DUI school and attended a victim impact panel online.

Neil failed three field sobriety tests and had a blood-alcohol level almost three times the legal limit during his June 27, 2010 Las Vegas arrest.

Neil was convicted of vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence in 1984 after he caused a car crash that killed his passenger, HANOI ROCKS drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley, and seriously injured two people in a second vehicle. He served 30 days in jail and was on probation for five years.

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 11:24 AM
This guy has to be the biggest lying piece of shit. It's all about Vince. I wish he would have skated on thin ice on some remote pond and fell into the freezing water and hypothermiaed himself to oblivion.

binnie
03-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Is it an age thing as to why we're not sympathetic?

If he was 25 would we be more forgiving and hope he get's help?

I'm a big Crue fan but Vince as a person is clearly just an awful guy.

chefcraig
03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Is it an age thing as to why we're not sympathetic?

If he was 25 would we be more forgiving and hope he get's help?

I'm a big Crue fan but Vince as a person is clearly just an awful guy.

When Neil was 25 he killed a guy while driving drunk. At that time, he used up whatever sympathy I had for him, and if he is still making the same mistakes 25 years later, it's highly unlikely that other folks would (or should) feel any for him now.

binnie
03-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Agreed.

sonrisa salvaje
03-25-2011, 04:10 PM
A normal person would have thought to self: i have been in trouble lately and had better not make a scene or draw any further attention to myself. Vince doesn't think about consequences which, imo, is a sense of entitlement. Since he continues to get slapped on the wrist i guess he figures he can still do what he wants without consequences.

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 04:20 PM
When Neil was 25 he killed a guy while driving drunk. At that time, he used up whatever sympathy I had for him, and if he is still making the same mistakes 25 years later, it's highly unlikely that other folks would (or should) feel any for him now.

Killing someone because of your own stupidity should haunt you for life. If it was me, it probably would make me give up drinking all together let alone driving drunk again.

binnie
03-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Maybe drinking alleviates his guilt? Who knows.

Either way, he clearly needs help, or a wake up call. How you reform a 50 year old dog is beyond me, however.

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 04:56 PM
A lot of famous people with unchecked problems hit the wall very hard in their 40's and 50's. Look at Eddie Van Halen. That was the result of years of enabled addiction. A lifetime of rolling out of bed and cracking open a beer and that was ok, as long as you made the record company money. Rock stars can get away with it because they make so much money in short busts of time. The average person with a regular job and a family can't do that. Their system breaks down much sooner and they either clean up or die sooner.

Kristy
03-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Vince Neil to me is like a childhood actor who couldn't handle his own success no matter how limited it may have been. Has he ever told himself when he wakes that is no longer 1986? That his generation who bought his records have moved on, became married, got careers, had children and have mortgages to pay? You saw this happen more or less with Micheal Jackson in that once the limelight no longer shines on you all those demons you tired so hard to hide start making themselves known and just like Michel, Vince turns to the creature comforts of drugs and more his case, alcohol. It's obvious he doesn't want the counseling or even the will to stop either out of guilt or he's really just that fucking retarded. Wow, I sound like Dr. Drew here. Anyhoo, I have no sympathy for him and really no one should. As long it is him and him alone he is harming then he can die a slow, tormented death whether in jail or on the street. I'd just spit on him in passing.

Diamondjimi
03-25-2011, 08:39 PM
He is quite simply a born Fuckup...

BITEYOASS
03-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Makes me wish the Las Vegas police did a little brutality on his sorry ass.

clarathecarrot
03-25-2011, 09:59 PM
As perhaps the posterman around here of people born under a bad sign.

As "one of us" your success is laced with tragedy and failure (that is, perhaps like in old english liturature, if what you may call a curse of the old ones) and those of you who think it isn't real can continue to revel in your trophy case.

The laws in these cities are unjust and the search for equal rights is a joke.

Existence is all grey area and life is black and white.

Vote -clara-

Hardrock69
03-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Fuck that loser piece of shit.

He needs to go throw himself off a cliff, so we don't have to listen to any news items like the above anymore.

Fucking loser.

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Vince Neil to me is like a childhood actor who couldn't handle his own success no matter how limited it may have been. Has he ever told himself when he wakes that is no longer 1986? That his generation who bought his records have moved on, became married, got careers, had children and have mortgages to pay? You saw this happen more or less with Micheal Jackson in that once the limelight no longer shines on you all those demons you tired so hard to hide start making themselves known and just like Michel, Vince turns to the creature comforts of drugs and more his case, alcohol. It's obvious he doesn't want the counseling or even the will to stop either out of guilt or he's really just that fucking retarded. Wow, I sound like Dr. Drew here. Anyhoo, I have no sympathy for him and really no one should. As long it is him and him alone he is harming then he can die a slow, tormented death whether in jail or on the street. I'd just spit on him in passing.

I cast a shorter shadow everyday.

I figure that most of us when we grow up grow tired of complaining. Old goofy story of a man that used to come home everyday to a tree outside his house.....he used to mentally hang up the trials of his life on each branch....and then go in and hug his little girls and boys and smile at his wife.....in the morning he would go back outside...pick up the things the hung on the tree and take them with him back into the world. I try that everyday. I do not complain as much as I used to....

sadaist
03-26-2011, 06:31 AM
I'm just gonna throw this out there for your consideration. I'm not in any way trying to say Vince Neil is an innocent saint. But this girl had no injuries or scratches but said Vince hit her? And she contacted TMZ to tell them all about it? Perhaps she is angling for a large settlement from Vince or a piece of fame for herself?

I wouldn't put anything past these types of women anymore. The type of women that go after people like Vince, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, etc no the deal and are typically just in it for the payday. I wouldn't doubt if they purposefully push certain buttons in the hopes the push the guy across the line & get a few smacks. $$$$$

I personally think Vince is a good soul, but a weak person. He has a shitload of really serious demons, and being a weak person he doesn't have the coping skills needed. Maybe because he has lived in a fame cocoon that has protected him from personal responsibility.

His fame & money would make most problems go away.....for a while. But then the serious shit lingered & the cocoon couldn't protect him. His daughters death, killing his friend in a DUI, his band falling apart, his solo career tanking, aging & not being the young stud, Crue infighting, drug addiction, etc...