PDA

View Full Version : Old Dude knocks out 5 punks!

Diamondjimi
03-25-2011, 04:04 PM
:lol:

binnie
03-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Those were some accurate hooks.

Do we have any background on this?

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 04:34 PM
He cold cocked them all hard.

The left hook on the second guy was the nice one. He was farther away and he got in there and still rattled the dude's brain.

Dan
03-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Kicking Ass And Taking Names.:D

VAiN
03-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Holy fuck!! Where do you learn to hit like that? 1-punch and POW!! Way to go, old guy!

chefcraig
03-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Holy fuck!! Where do you learn to hit like that? 1-punch and POW!! Way to go, old guy!

Probably from old Wild, Wild West reruns. Hell, Jim West used to take on 5 guys at a time in every episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwrX99jVdOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXttbqsniNE

Nitro Express
03-25-2011, 08:30 PM
How to throw a one punch knock out.

BITEYOASS
03-25-2011, 09:30 PM
ROFLAO!!! I guess sitting on their ass all day playing "Mortal Kombat" didn't keep them from getting knocked the fuck out. :biggrin:

lesfunk
03-25-2011, 11:26 PM

vh rides again
03-26-2011, 08:47 AM
LOL that guy has some good boxing skills. here in my area we have some good boxing clubs and some world famous boxers.

micheal nunn is from davenport iowa and he usta raise some hell here, undisputed world middlewieght champion.
pat militich is from bettendorf and in his heyday he fucked up anyone interested in brawling . he is not a big guy and you could make a serious mistake fucking with him.

There was a guy named charlie brown, yes charlie brown who was a champion golden gloves boxer from silvis and ended up going pro. i seen him kick 4 known to be tough guys asses in about 20 seconds. those guys were all 10 years older than him at 17. he dropped them like hot rocks at a campfire. he fought henry arrayo for the world middlewieght championship and lost.

BITEYOASS
03-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Since this was probably a Russian closed circuit recording, I'm assuming the old man was either a)A member of the FSB or b)Served with the Spetsnaz in Afghanistan.

Nitro Express
03-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Since this was probably a Russian closed circuit recording, I'm assuming the old man was either a)A member of the FSB or b)Served with the Spetsnaz in Afghanistan.

I was thinking the same thing. It looked like an Russian apartment building to me. I was thinking the guy either had a former boxing career or was in the Spetnaz. Those guys are trained to hit hard and accurate and take punches as well. It's one thing to throw a one punch right hook but that follow up left hook was awsome.

Hardrock69
03-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Downloaded this while I slept last night.

Watched it this morning, and laffed my fool head off.

That motherfucker knocked the shit out of those fucking punks! :lmao:

Grate to see stuff like that once in awhile. :D