PDA

View Full Version : Sarge's Little Helper

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Hi Sarge's Little Helper!

Sarge's Little Helper
03-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Hi SunisinuS and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2011, 02:40 PM
brilliant :umm:

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 02:41 PM
brilliant :umm:

Computers are only as brilliant as you want them to be.

.........end runtime.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2011, 02:43 PM
make an alias with helper's name, that'll be funnier..

you drinkin' yet?

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM
make an alias with helper's name, that'll be funnier..
you drinkin' yet?

Actually...in the intervening time....I had to:

Clean up Cat Puke.

Get a call from my boss on the weekend.

Call the person who called my boss.

Arranged to fix their problem at the near university.

Made an appointment to do it tomorrow (working on the weekend).

Called Boss to arrange company car to do it (45 miles away).

Going next to get said company car.

All the while trying to remove Norton on this new lap top which gave a blackscreen (windows x64).

While talking to you.

Ooops did I just step on a cat?

Meanwhile..... I remember something about alcohol being legal (unless you are still stuck in the twenties) and you have no idea what the fuck I do. As...like a waitress in a restaurant we all play roles...."cracking a beer" does not mean I did do so.

So look to your own wittle life......and stay off the drugs that Rush sells you.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world....

sadaist
03-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Well I was entertained here. So there's that.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2011, 02:59 PM
fuck, i was just gonna have one with ya, relax frankie :baaa:

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 03:01 PM
fuck, i was just gonna have one with ya, relax frankie :baaa:

Lol read my edit.....hehe been working my ass off all week...ex's been on my back....living both in the real world and cyber world.....just kinda quit smoking....dealing with a roommate that lost his girl and his rebound chick...new phone new deals new computers new....lol fucking you going to bogart that joint?

Hehe...maybe I need to confess to Oprah.

Like Hell.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Lol read my edit.....hehe been working my ass off all week...ex's been on my back(reverse missionary?)j/k....living both in the real world and cyber world.....just kinda quit smoking....dealing with a roommate that lost his girlwas she carryin' i.d.?) and his rebound chick...new phone new deals new computers new....lol fucking you going to bogart that joint?( nope, i'll share, thought you were quittin')

Hehe...maybe I need to confess to Oprah.

Like Hell.

one of these days i'm gonna tackle this fancy "multi-quote" thingy :biggrin:

chefcraig
03-26-2011, 03:26 PM
All the while trying to remove Norton on this new lap top which gave a blackscreen (windows x64).

Aw jeez, good luck with that, dude. Norton and McAfee are absolutely the worst programs for total removal from your computer, as they leave all sorts of odds and ends behind. Do yourself a favor when you are done, and run a registry cleaner (such as the outstanding Auslogics Registry Cleaner (http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/14/windows/system-utils/registry-cleaner-system-utils-windows/download-auslogics-registry-cleaner-free.html)) in order to get rid of most of the remaining clutter.

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Thank you man... I got it though....as I am a geek......I got them though....took me 3 hours on this new computer but Norton is bye bye.... They took a plank from Bill Gates...and tried to make MY machine THEIR machine..... but here I am still standing.

I think that perhaps they know so much about how to stay persistent...that someone on the payroll is doing something evil. They may have payola from the makers of viruses.

Would love a good Wiki Leaks on their business. I tried to tell them in Feedback...you do this again...I will eat you.

FORD
03-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Auslogic Registry Cleaner - definitely the best Australian invention since AC/DC. Back in the 90's the best registry cleaner was "Clean Sweep" originally made by Quarterdeck. There was an "unauthorized" patch for that program that even allowed you to erase some of the "red" items that Bill Gates and other software corporations didn't think you should be able to erase.

Then Norton/Symantec bought the company and destroyed the program. It never worked right after that. Only thing I would use after that was Crap Cleaner, which is a great freeware program, but Auslogic is much better.

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Auslogic Registry Cleaner - definitely the best Australian invention since AC/DC. Back in the 90's the best registry cleaner was "Clean Sweep" originally made by Quarterdeck. There was an "unauthorized" patch for that program that even allowed you to erase some of the "red" items that Bill Gates and other software corporations didn't think you should be able to erase.

Then Norton/Symantec bought the company and destroyed the program. It never worked right after that. Only thing I would use after that was Crap Cleaner, which is a great freeware program, but Auslogic is much better.

BTW and I do not work for the company....I would highly suggest this for all you stub toting geeks out there:

http://iobit.com/gamebooster.html

You will amaze your console player friends. It stays on my USB all the time these days.....

And one other....

http://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/

Amaze your friends and make your job....easier.

Like anything...I dis-avow how the program may change over time....but right here right now....two good saddle partners.

fifth element
03-26-2011, 11:32 PM
appreciate the gamebooster tip

it has been a big help. :beers8:

SunisinuS
04-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Btw. I never said hello before in the fan intro. So really it was my first time. Thanks for the kisses.

SunisinuS
04-30-2011, 12:21 PM
We need you lurkers. You just change the whole experiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=Sarge%27s+Little+Helper

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 12:30 PM
I see we are devoid of music: Time to Remedy.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah6qY7CepJE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah6qY7CepJE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM
See you can play a Gibson and still remain here....just put a Guitar or a bottle or Mic in your hand. Happy Saturday night wiggle worms......Just get up. And never let it get you down.

SunisinuS
05-11-2011, 10:04 PM
There are currently 694 users online. 30 members and 664 guests.

Join. It's no big deal.

It's just a Baby Ruth.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-11-2011, 10:41 PM
You're gonna see a steady increase in users now that another tour has confirmed dates....

SunisinuS
05-11-2011, 10:44 PM
You're gonna see a steady increase in users now that another tour has confirmed dates....

Excellent. More Army Members who volunteer. Makes me have to do less Shanghai weekends.

:shocked:

SunisinuS
05-15-2011, 02:47 AM
There are currently 372 users online. 17 members and 355 guests.

WTF?

What are you all doing...serving in Libya? Mourning your Dead Cat? Get the fuck up...and join. We need help here.

:unhappy:

ashstralia
05-15-2011, 09:32 AM
perhaps they're freaked out by a goading palindrome? i dunno, whatevs.

SunisinuS
05-15-2011, 12:23 PM
perhaps they're freaked out by a goading palindrome? i dunno, whatevs.

Another Goad for the Choad.

Goad.