PDA

View Full Version : Me kinda sorta more or less half professional Fuck, I mean Face, Book.

Anonymous
04-01-2011, 11:16 PM
John Chaparro (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1069821487)

Join me, cunts.

Fer now, it's all in Portucunt, but as soon as I get a few international TRU FRENDS*, I'll write the same bollocks in Amerikaner.

You know I'm funny**... add my 'rasslin character to your sad list of people who don't give a fuck about you & be happy.

I larve you all,

Cheers! :bottle:

* 'Cuz you ain't a TRU FREND cuntil you're connected in Failbook.
** As stated by a couple of old ladies that saw me walk by, "He looks kinda funny, don't he?" "Aye, must be one of those funny blokes you hear about on the telly."

Sarge's Little Helper
04-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi Imapus Sylicker! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

Anonymous
04-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi Imapus Sylicker! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

I've developed cancer of the knob.

I have.

It fell down last night, but I stuck it back on.

I won't tell you where, though.

Dan
04-02-2011, 02:30 AM
You Mean,Joćo Chaparro.:D

Get A Hairy Dog Up You.:D

SunisinuS
04-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Finally Imp. You are off the ignore....still not sure about Blaze though...:baaa:

Blaze
04-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Good, suni. then you won't read this.
For whatever reason instead of being forthright and saying Hi Blaze, I know you as such and such or from such and such, you wrote to me a creepy stalkerish coded visitor message. I over looked that. However, that was not enough for you. You wrote another creepy coded message to me. So it is in my best interest that you value your ignore on me. I find it to be comforting to know that you go out of your way to avoid me. I just wish you would stop with the attempts of coy poison darts. :) Good day.

binnie
04-02-2011, 09:17 AM
They must have some strong booze in Portugal :D

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2011, 11:25 AM
you have a nice......"cane" :biggrin: are you really a sheep herding' wrestler?

SunisinuS
04-02-2011, 01:15 PM
ok ...Everbody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Hi Blaze! Sorry I am just kind of an ornery cuss. How are you doing?

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:23 PM
You Mean,Joćo Chaparro.:D

Get A Hairy Dog Up You.:D

How rude!

How are ya, you fruity kiwi?

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Good, suni. then you won't read this.
For whatever reason instead of being forthright and saying Hi Blaze, I know you as such and such or from such and such, you wrote to me a creepy stalkerish coded visitor message. I over looked that. However, that was not enough for you. You wrote another creepy coded message to me. So it is in my best interest that you value your ignore on me. I find it to be comforting to know that you go out of your way to avoid me. I just wish you would stop with the attempts of coy poison darts. :) Good day.

Never mind that, he always writes in code.

Anyone ever understood what that guy is all about?

Stalking is bad, mkay?

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:28 PM
They must have some strong booze in Portugal :D

Yes, we do. But what's yer friggin' point, eh? I only drink AFTER the match.

Not only does it taste better, it's a helluva lot safer. Remember kids: DO try this at home. Only drinking after you're done with your responsibilities, that is.

Dan
04-02-2011, 04:30 PM
How rude!

How are ya, you fruity kiwi?

How Dare You.:D

What A Kiwi Does With This Fruits Is Not Rude At All.:tongue0011:

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:31 PM
you have a nice......"cane" :biggrin: are you really a sheep herding' wrestler?

Yep! A novel concept that is popular enough to keep me in the card, no matter how bad I am.

Trouble is, people find me funny - which is half the point - so I have to work extra hard to piss 'em off - which is the other half.

Still, I get the job done & I have had things flying in the general vicinity of me head after the match & a couple of death threats from kids, so all's well.

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:34 PM
How Dare You.:D

What A Kiwi Does With This Fruits Is Not Rude At All.:tongue0011:

No, but I'm pretty sure it must be... imaginative, to say the least.

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Here's our website, by the way:

http://www.apw.com.pt/

Associaēćo Portuguesa de Wrestling or Association Portuguese of Wrestling.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Yep! A novel concept that is popular enough to keep me in the card, no matter how bad I am.

Trouble is, people find me funny - which is half the point - so I have to work extra hard to piss 'em off - which is the other half.

Still, I get the job done & I have had things flying in the general vicinity of me head after the match & a couple of death threats from kids, so all's well.

sweet :baaa: i'm still tryin' to translate your page to engrish :biggrin:

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm workin' on gettin' it translated (read: I'll do it when I faakin' feel like it), but our website is sort of in Amerikaner, in a way.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-02-2011, 05:02 PM
:biggrin:

fifth element
04-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Never mind that, he always writes in code.

Anyone ever understood what that guy is all about?

lol...never found him terribly hard to understand....

then again, don't pretend to know what ANYONE is "all about"
computers, online....we only know what we're told...lol
and 80% of that COULD be true...COULD be false.

Anonymous
04-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Yes, yes, the old internet excuse.

Fuck it.

What I like about this place is that, for the most part, people talk, comment & discuss in a way that shows their personality exactly like a bar talk would.

I see nothing here that I wouldn't see anywhere else where people gather.

Agreed that most sites/forums have people pretending to be living lives they're not, but it's not the case here, where, for the most part, private affairs are kept, of course, private. Case in point, this very thread. While I expose my wrestling persona, there is nothing in it, or in my Failbook page that shows any private bits of my life.

That said, people who need to hide behind an internet persona are useless cunts & a complete waste of space, which could be occupied by someone more useful.

As for understanding Sugus, maybe since you know him, you're in on his little private in-jokes, but let me say something very clearly - you may have your little in-jokes, and you may go around spouting off loudly so that whomever is near you can listen, and you may see confused looks on the faces of people who did hear you, but I guarante they're not looking at you thinking "Wow, that dude is cool & smart".

They're thinking "What the fuck is that retard goin' on about? It's gotta be drugs."

fifth element
04-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Yes, yes, the old internet excuse.

Fuck it.

What I like about this place is that, for the most part, people talk, comment & discuss in a way that shows their personality exactly like a bar talk would.

I see nothing here that I wouldn't see anywhere else where people gather.

Agreed that most sites/forums have people pretending to be living lives they're not, but it's not the case here, where, for the most part, private affairs are kept, of course, private. Case in point, this very thread. While I expose my wrestling persona, there is nothing in it, or in my Failbook page that shows any private bits of my life.

That said, people who need to hide behind an internet persona are useless cunts & a complete waste of space, which could be occupied by someone more useful.

As for understanding Sugus, maybe since you know him, you're in on his little private in-jokes, but let me say something very clearly - you may have your little in-jokes, and you may go around spouting off loudly so that whomever is near you can listen, and you may see confused looks on the faces of people who did hear you, but I guarante they're not looking at you thinking "Wow, that dude is cool & smart".

They're thinking "What the fuck is that retard goin' on about? It's gotta be drugs."

since I don't post being concerned about whether I am liked, disliked, thought intelligent or no....but just because I enjoy the site, and some of the people here....
i have to say....ah well.....c'est la vive....:bottle:

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Well, I wasn't talkin' about you so much as your friend, seeing as you're fairly normal in comparison... :lol:

I do like your attitude, though.

Any road, allemagne dix points, as they say in French.

SunisinuS
04-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Slicker and Slicker....

Imps.

I am higher in the rafters.......is that what you think. I am a son of preacher man.

SunisinuS
04-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Btw....She is sober as a Heart Attack.

So......what are we going to go on about the next time Slicker? Or you won of de sort who te s un her mom's back?

Want some more honey sugar chile?

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Fuck me if I know what you're on aboot.

I don't even know if I'm being insulted or not. Did you ever make it past 3rd grade? Were you repeatedly dropped purposefully on your head as a child?

Since the answer to these questions may prove to be more baffling than the posts what originated 'em, I'll just wank.

SunisinuS
04-03-2011, 04:06 AM

I don't even know if I'm being insulted or not. Did you ever make it past 3rd grade? Were you repeatedly dropped purposefully on your head as a child?

Since the answer to these questions may prove to be more baffling than the posts what originated 'em, I'll just wank.

ooo you are awake mr shite?

'ten lut us bp;lay.

*bappity bappity is me dick against your cheek lad.

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Is your keyboard broken? Or is that your brain that's broken?

How the fuck do all these retards find their way into this website? And who's the cunt that registers them & logs them in? 'Cuz there's NO WAY this Sugus guy is smart enuff to log in, let alone create an account.

It's really hard to reply to one of his posts, too. How can you reply to a shit stain on the floor if you can't understand the thing in the first place?

Fuck, what a headache.

chefcraig
04-03-2011, 10:42 AM
...I am a son of preacher man.

I think Sunis is trying to tell you that he is really Dusty Springfield. http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/music/rock-021.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZWEEm6xZvU

Anonymous
04-03-2011, 11:28 AM
I think Sunis is trying to tell you that he is really Dusty Springfield.

No foolin'?

Well, then, I'd stick me knob in him... her... hir, hem.

I would.

But I'd feel dirty afterwards & hate myself in the morning.

Blaze
04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
First thing first.... Nifty page Pussy. Go fan mine. :D Is that complicated like a rubics cube or complicated like the botany of planting a seed? :baaa:

:biggrin: Every security check so far when clicking through has been quizzical! The latest: plainga tariffs...

Son of a preacher man?!?!
Really?!?! :pullinghair:
If I could figure out a way to write the truth without being completely ungodly offensive and gross, I would have already added it to the Oolith pen name. Perhaps my Oolith writing name needs a subfile name of Oolia

SunisinuS
04-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Ooooolio.

Ladies and Gentlemen Hobo's and Tramps:

Lol Slicker somehow thinks it is in charge of something. Tell us Hobo! Who are you? Who Who Who Who?

SunisinuS
04-03-2011, 02:06 PM
First thing first.... Nifty page Pussy. Go fan mine. :D Is that complicated like a rubics cube or complicated like the botany of planting a seed? :baaa:

:biggrin: Every security check so far when clicking through has been quizzical! The latest: plainga tariffs...

Son of a preacher man?!?!
Really?!?! :pullinghair:
If I could figure out a way to write the truth without being completely ungodly offensive and gross, I would have already added it to the Oolith pen name. Perhaps my Oolith writing name needs a subfile name of Oolia

I would be careful of that hair there.....Mange probably does suit you....but why cause it yourself? Here....sit down. Opps that your thumb?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-04-2011, 10:51 AM
wrestling facebook page, that was the topic?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-04-2011, 10:52 AM