PDA

View Full Version : Fluoride spill at water facility literally burns holes in parking lot cement

ELVIS
04-10-2011, 11:48 PM
(NaturalNews) (http://www.infowars.com/fluoride-spill-at-illinois-water-facility-requires-haz-mat-response-but-it’s-ok-to-drink/) A recent chemical spill at a water treatment facility in Rock Island, Ill., required the assistance of an emergency relief crew decked in the very same type of hazmat suits being worn by workers at the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant in Japan. Except instead of radiation, the leaked chemical at the water plant was actually hydrofluorosilicic acid, a chemical fluoride component commonly added to drinking supplies for the stated purpose of preventing cavities. This fluoride chemical is so hazardous that it actually began to burn through parking lot cement in Rock Island before emergency crews arrived on the scene.

According to reports from WQAD News 8 in Moline, a tanker truck delivering the fluoride began to overflow, leaking the chemical directly onto the parking lot where it spilled down towards the street.
And before emergency crews arrived on the scene in full hazmat suits and gas masks, the fluoride had actually begun to burn a hole right through the concrete.

“It’s a corrosive agent that the water treatment plant uses,” said Rock Island assistant fire chief Jeff Yerkey, concerning the spilled fluoride. He explained that the crews had to use earthen berms, dirt, sand, and commercial broom equipment to stop the leak. Yerkey also added that there was no “inhalation hazard” from the incident, and no evacuation of local residents was required.

To see the full WQAD News 8 video report of the incident, which includes footage of hazmat workers being hosed off after the incident to ensure that no fluoride residues remained, visit:
http://www.wqad.com/news/rock-islan…

What is truly amazing about the incident is that this very same fluoride, which fire chief Yerkey specifically called a “corrosive agent,” is deliberately added to drinking water supplies across the nation. This highly-toxic chemical that, when spilled, requires similar protective equipment as does a radioactive fallout situation, is being added to millions of Americans drinking water supplies every single day in the name of promoting health.

In reality, the events surrounding this fluoride spill are more than enough proof for any rationally-minded person that adding this poison to water supplies is a bad idea. Anything that requires the use of a protective suit and gas mask in order to handle — and that burns a hole directly through concrete — simply cannot be good for the body when ingested.

To learn more about where the chemical fluoride additives pumped into water supplies actually come from, check out the NaturalNews.TV video The Fluoride Deception:
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=4…

:elvis:

FORD
04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
And this is the stuff that supposedly protects teeth? Seems odd. Can't avoid it now though, since even "Tom's Natural of Maine" has flouride.

I'll brush my teeth with the shit, but I'm not swallowing it. Hell, chlorine in the water is bad enough, but at least the filter takes that out.

sadaist
04-11-2011, 12:56 AM
I've known fluoride was added to drinking water for a long time. And I know their basic reasoning for doing this. But did the American public ever ask for this? Or did they ever get to vote on it? Or was it just done without telling anyone until after as a way for them to take care of us better than we can take care of ourselves?

FORD
04-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Have you seen the Jesse Ventura video thread yet? He's got a theory about the fluoride water. Sure as Hell would explain how so many remain so fucking ignorant about what's been done to this country over the last 30 years. :(

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 05:00 AM
In the UK only 10% of the population gets fluoridated water because it is decided at a local level. Insert a bunch of British teeth jokes here. The teeth of people in areas where they have fluoridated have significantly less tooth decay and no ill health effects.

Unfortunately in Scotland we had our own non scientific fantasist who managed to block it. There has been a ton of research done by non wrestlers and it's a really good idea which you are lucky to have in the US for 2/3rds of your population.

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 05:06 AM
To learn more about where the chemical fluoride additives pumped into water supplies actually come from, check out the NaturalNews.TV video The Fluoride Deception:
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=4…

Don't.

Thank fuck you no longer work in healthcare if you are now going to quack websites that promote

Chinese Medicine
Chiropractic
Energy Medicine
Herbs
Homeopathy
Natural Cures

What a fucking joke. Magic tiger bones and water pills, there's the real deception. Get a grip.

I'll grant you the irony of them promoting homeopathy at the same time as being confused by the fact that the fluoride is corrosive before being diluted in millions of gallons of water is quite funny... :)

conmee
04-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

I have to agree with Sesh (he is, after all, the reason I'm now a blaspheming atheist)...

On the other hand, I just watch an excellent Cold War documentary on this stuff by a Dr. Strangelove.... scary shite.

That is all.©®™

Icon©®™

sadaist
04-11-2011, 06:21 AM
I'll grant you the irony of them promoting homeopathy at the same time as being confused by the fact that the fluoride is corrosive before being diluted in millions of gallons of water is quite funny... :)

So fluoride is harmless when diluted in millions of gallons of water, but natural oil deposits from under the surface is the end of the world when it's diluted in billions of gallons?

*actually, the Gulf of Mexico holds 643 Quadrillion gallons according to the EPA's official site, which says, "... The mean (average) water depth of the Gulf is ~1,615 m and the basin contains a volume of 2,434,000 cubic kilometers of water (6.43 * 1017 or 643 quadrillion gallons)

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 07:10 AM
It's not really the same thing until it's all completely mixed and to be fair to me I did make the argument about the gulf diluting the oil at the time and so far it seems it's maybe not been quite the apocalypse some people were predicting.

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

I have to agree with Sesh (he is, after all, the reason I'm now a blaspheming atheist)...

If my 12 years of posting shit on this website has led to one person dying believing in nothing then it will all have been worthwhile...

ELVIS
04-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Is that a Sesh Scripture ??

I think you should thank your fantasist BTW...

And for the record, I have never been to that website...

But when the doctor prescribes you some Lipitor, I suggest you take it happily...

And ask your doctor about Chantix if you still smoke...

Also a serotonin reuptake inhibitor such as Celexa or Lexapro may be right for you...

And some Celebrex couldn't hurt, right ??

Of course some Ativan and maybe a Xanax or two after the Vodka has had the best of you...

But by all means, stay away from those useless vitamin and mineral supplements...they are BAD!

And diet and exercise are way way overrated...don't try it...

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 10:37 AM
And for the record, I have never been to that website...

Well check your sources, you wouldn't want your credibility to suffer... :)

FORD
04-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't want oil OR fluoride in my water.. Just hydrogen & oxygen will do, thanks. Maybe some naturally occurring mineral content.

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Fluoride does occur 'naturally' in water some areas. All that fluoridation of water does is make that more widespread at the same levels.

Remember cancer, death, disease and misery all occur naturally.

100 years ago at your age there is a good chance you would be dead already - naturally.

FORD
04-11-2011, 12:03 PM
On the other hand, some of the shit that DOES have a significant negative impact on my health didn't even exist 100 years ago, so that would have been a plus. My allergic reactions to MonSatan's Frankencorn are getting worse all the damn time. I'm pretty good at avoiding the High Fructose Corn Poison, and never touch Doritos or anything like that anymore. But I ate some microwave popcorn the other day, and within hours my neck was swelling up. Thankfully it was the lymph nodes and not the throat closing up, since I didn't have any Benadryl on hand. What I DID have is some of that natural medicine that Sesh hates. Horse Chestnut Extract, in this case. Cleared that shit right out within 24 hours.

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 12:26 PM
The difference between medicine and natural medicine is that natural medicine usually denotes something which has not been proven to work. Aspirin comes from tree bark, digitalin from foxglove and strychnine from nut trees but you hardly ever hear them called natural remedies.

If your horse chestnut extract has been proven to work then you can safely drop the word 'natural'.

BigBadBrian
04-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Don't.

Thank fuck you no longer work in healthcare if you are now going to quack websites that promote

Chinese Medicine
Chiropractic
Energy Medicine
Herbs
Homeopathy
Natural Cures

What a fucking joke. Magic tiger bones and water pills, there's the real deception. Get a grip.

Gotta agree with you there. Despite the high cost of modern medicine, more people are taken and ripped off by Chiropractors, Naturopaths, and the like by anyone else in medicine.

BigBadBrian
04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
On the other hand, some of the shit that DOES have a significant negative impact on my health didn't even exist 100 years ago, so that would have been a plus. My allergic reactions to MonSatan's Frankencorn are getting worse all the damn time. I'm pretty good at avoiding the High Fructose Corn Poison

FORD, HFCS has nothing to do with your being fat. Your runaway appetite is to blame, I'm afraid.

BTW, neither HFCS nor white sugar is any good for you. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
04-11-2011, 12:41 PM
People going to Chiropractors for a periodic "adjustment" on their spine just crack me up!

THERE IS NOTHING ON YOUR SPINE THAT REQUIRES AN ADJUSTMENT, PEOPLE!!! It is either in good condition or it needs medical intervention, possibly surgery. Don't give your hard-earned money to the Quackopractors.

FORD
04-11-2011, 12:48 PM
FORD, HFCS has nothing to do with your being fat. Your runaway appetite is to blame, I'm afraid.

BTW, neither HFCS nor white sugar is any good for you. :gulp:

This is what happens when you jump to conclusions without any evidence. You don't know me. You don't know shit about my appetite or what I eat. You would probably be shocked at how little I eat, actually. But admittedly, I used to drink Coca-Cola like water before I realized what the corn poison was doing to me. Add that on to a metabolism already crippled by a childhood Ritalin prescription, and the results weren't pretty. And the minute I stopped drinking the shit, I lost weight. Funny how that works.

White sugar is obviously not a health food either. Nor is white flour. Pretty much any "white" carbohydrate should be minimized, if not avoided entirely. But the frankencorn poison is the worst of the lot. It's so refined that the body can't even break it down, so it goes directly into the bloodstream, spiking the insulin and depositing in the fat cells. It's no coincidence that obesity in America started increasing after that shit was introduced into the food supply.

Guitar Shark
04-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Congrats on the healthier food choices FORD.

I've been lucky that I've never had a weight problem, but as I get older I am finding that I can no longer eat whatever I want without consequences of some kind or another.

FORD
04-11-2011, 03:00 PM
It's a daily battle like anything else. And of course we're all tempted to eat "junk food" on occasion, but even that has healthier alternatives now.

http://www.beanitos.com/themes/beanitos/images/product_chipotle_bbq.png

Low Glycemic. No corn. Gluten Free. High Fiber. High protein. Omega 3's. No GMOs. Hell, you can actually call this a "health food". And they actually taste damn good!

http://www.beanitos.com/

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Gotta agree with you there. Despite the high cost of modern medicine, more people are taken and ripped off by Chiropractors, Naturopaths, and the like by anyone else in medicine.

The homeopathic con in the US is now worth around $900 000 000 a year, not bad money for selling nothing to people.

This is perfect...

Dan
04-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Congrats on the healthier food choices FORD.

I've been lucky that I've never had a weight problem, but as I get older I am finding that I can no longer eat whatever I want without consequences of some kind or another.

So Eating More Pussy Helps?:D

Anonymous
04-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Tap water makes you dumb, folks. I've seen people who were pretty smart and/or intelligent as children grow up into retarded adults & they ALL drink tap water.

It's a daily battle like anything else. And of course we're all tempted to eat "junk food" on occasion, but even that has healthier alternatives now.

http://www.beanitos.com/themes/beanitos/images/product_chipotle_bbq.png

Low Glycemic. No corn. Gluten Free. High Fiber. High protein. Omega 3's. No GMOs. Hell, you can actually call this a "health food". And they actually taste damn good!

http://www.beanitos.com/

BEANitos? How's the gas concentration on those fucks? Enough to warm you up under your sheets so you save on electricity during a cold winter night?

So Eating More Pussy Helps?:D

That ALWAYS helps.

Back ache? Eat more Pussy. Furry tongue from a hangover? EmoP. Hang nail? EmoP. Cancer? EmoP.

It CAN cure blindness!

Cheers! :bottle:

lesfunk
04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
People going to Chiropractors for a periodic "adjustment" on their spine just crack me up!

THERE IS NOTHING ON YOUR SPINE THAT REQUIRES AN ADJUSTMENT, PEOPLE!!! It is either in good condition or it needs medical intervention, possibly surgery. Don't give your hard-earned money to the Quackopractors.
I call Bullshit on that bigtime. Quack o practic has worked amazingly well for me twice in my life.

ELVIS
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Me too...

Twice also...

FORD
04-11-2011, 08:50 PM
BEANitos? How's the gas concentration on those fucks? Enough to warm you up under your sheets so you save on electricity during a cold winter night?

It says right on the bag (and on their website) that they found a way to naturally take the gas out of the beans before they turn them into chips. They definitely haven't had the effect on me that a bowl of chili or a burrito would have. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/ekelig/n030.gif

Seshmeister
04-11-2011, 08:51 PM
You guys probably got lucky.

http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/GRAPHICS/Clinical_Evidence.jpg

British Medical Journal research

There are two different types of chiropractics. Those who manipulate your spine to help with a back problem and then you get the people for who it is a belief system and they think it can fix all sorts of things all over your body kind of like Chinese superstition 'medicine'.

The second type are just plain quacks.

The guys that just do the back massage stuff can be dangerous but give some temporary muscular relief. I wouldn't recommend even them though because they can do serious damage and cause quite a few deaths each year in people our kind of age group from strokes.

http://whatstheharm.net/chiropractic.html

Nitro Express
04-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Chinese fluoride

lesfunk
04-11-2011, 09:48 PM

There are two different types of chiropractics. Those who manipulate your spine to help with a back problem and then you get the people for who it is a belief system and they think it can fix all sorts of things all over your body kind of like Chinese superstition 'medicine'.

The guys that just do the back massage stuff can be dangerous but give some temporary muscular relief. I wouldn't recommend even them though because they can do serious damage and cause quite a few deaths each year in people our kind of age group from strokes.

That's all good but I know what I experienced personally. I was as skeptical as you when I first went but what the fuck? After two sessions I felt major relief. After four sessions I could walk straight and after five sessions I was cured. Go figure

Anonymous
04-11-2011, 09:50 PM
It says right on the bag (and on their website) that they found a way to naturally take the gas out of the beans before they turn them into chips. They definitely haven't had the effect on me that a bowl of chili or a burrito would have. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/ekelig/n030.gif

I call bullshit on those guys. How the hell do you "naturally" take gas out of beans? Must be one of them transgendered things.

Bear with me in the beginning of this story, I'll get to the point.

Once, many years ago, I was reading a newspaper with me back to the fire place, I was relaxed & in a comfortable position, but somehow, a muscle in the middle of my back pulled & got stuck that way. Since it was pulling my spine, the pain was horrible, but I eventually got better.

However, from that point on, every time my back muscles got tense - like, for example, standing out in extreme cold - there was a chance the same muscle would pull again & it did so 3 or 4 more times. That last one was horrible. It went on for weeks!

Eventually, I gave up & found myself one of them masseuses that specialized in muscle injuries. Well, turns out she really was a masseuse, so the joke was on me when I pulled down me pants & she told me that I didn't need to do that if the pain was on me back. I played it cool, though, so I don't think she noticed.

I went there a few times over the next 2-3 weeks & although the instant change was slight, it was noticeable enough to keep me going. By the time we was done, the pain had gone & it NEVER came back. That was 3 years ago.

Of course, it was a muscle, not really a back issue. So, while I'll vouch for the usefulness of some of them people, I'd advise some caution when dealing with them.

Well, when dealing with just about anyone, really. If you're easily suggestible, chances are you'll be separated from your money for nothing more often than not. And you deserve it, too.

Blaze
04-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I notice that my prayer does the same as the chiropractors.

FORD
04-11-2011, 11:12 PM
The difference between medicine and natural medicine is that natural medicine usually denotes something which has not been proven to work. Aspirin comes from tree bark, digitalin from foxglove and strychnine from nut trees but you hardly ever hear them called natural remedies.

If your horse chestnut extract has been proven to work then you can safely drop the word 'natural'.

Thing is though, the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know that they get a lot of their medicines from natural sources. Had aspirin been invented in the last few decades, it wouldn't be widely known that it comes from tree bark, because the modern day Bayer company would keep it secret, and patented.

Of course some of these things do have to be processed somewhat to be useful. If I picked raw horse chestnuts off a tree and ate them, I would probably die because there are toxins in the raw state of the horse chestnut (which is different from the chestnuts that you might roast over an open fire in December). But the extract is indeed great medicine. Just like that Chinese Star Anise tea that I like to keep on hand in the winter in case I get the flu (active ingredient in the ridiculously overpriced pharmaceutical drug Tamiflu.

FORD
04-11-2011, 11:19 PM
I call bullshit on those guys. How the hell do you "naturally" take gas out of beans? Must be one of them transgendered things.

All I can tell you is I've been eating Beanitos for a while now, and I'm not farting anymore than usual (unlike when I eat chili, burritos, or other bean based food. Maybe the fact that the beans are totally crushed into paste or flour (or however they make it into chips) releases all the gaseous stuff that would be present in whole beans?

Oddly enough, the only time I can remember ever NOT farting for several days was when I was doing the Atkins thing and eating nothing but protein. Except when I drank the low carb beer, anyway (which is what convinced me I couldn't stay on that diet too long - that beer really sucked!)

Seshmeister
04-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Thing is though, the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know that they get a lot of their medicines from natural sources. Had aspirin been invented in the last few decades, it wouldn't be widely known that it comes from tree bark, because the modern day Bayer company would keep it secret, and patented.

Complete and utter bollocks with all due respect.

The whole point of any patent is that you have to publish in extreme detail how and what you have discovered.

If you won't pay $40 or whatever it is to save a few days of the flu or maybe even save your life then IMHO you are either insane or suicidal but of course the beauty of a proper healthcare system is it's not even something you have to think about.

Seshmeister
04-12-2011, 03:18 AM

Bear with me in the beginning of this story, I'll get to the point.

Once, many years ago, I was reading a newspaper with me back to the fire place, I was relaxed & in a comfortable position, but somehow, a muscle in the middle of my back pulled & got stuck that way. Since it was pulling my spine, the pain was horrible, but I eventually got better.

However, from that point on, every time my back muscles got tense - like, for example, standing out in extreme cold - there was a chance the same muscle would pull again & it did so 3 or 4 more times. That last one was horrible. It went on for weeks!

Eventually, I gave up & found myself one of them masseuses that specialized in muscle injuries. Well, turns out she really was a masseuse, so the joke was on me when I pulled down me pants & she told me that I didn't need to do that if the pain was on me back. I played it cool, though, so I don't think she noticed.

I went there a few times over the next 2-3 weeks & although the instant change was slight, it was noticeable enough to keep me going. By the time we was done, the pain had gone & it NEVER came back. That was 3 years ago.

Of course, it was a muscle, not really a back issue. So, while I'll vouch for the usefulness of some of them people, I'd advise some caution when dealing with them.

Well, when dealing with just about anyone, really. If you're easily suggestible, chances are you'll be separated from your money for nothing more often than not. And you deserve it, too.

In the US to qualify as a chiropractor you only need to do 90 hours in the classroom most of which is spent on stuff like marketing and business plus some pseudo science. I guess that's why there are 20 times as many of them over there. The guy that invented it claimed he could cure deafness using it!

If you are willing to put your future mobility or even life into someone like that's hands then knock yourself out. Personally I would go to a doctor and get them to refer me to a qualified physiotherapist or even do what you did and go for a massage.

lesfunk
04-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Sorry Sesh, you need to check your bullsh... I mean facts... or get glasses. Students need a MINIMUM of 90 hours of undergraduate study TO APPLY to a program.
The chiropractic programs are 4,200 hours. Generally 2 to 4 years

lesfunk
04-12-2011, 04:16 AM
Remember kids, just because a drunk Scot (sorry for the redundancy) posts it on a washed up hair band's fan site doesn't mean it's true. :)

Seshmeister
04-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Do what you want and have fun it may even help your back pain but don't let them to do any manipulation of your neck. You could end up dead or paralyzed.

ashstralia
04-12-2011, 05:36 AM
natural medicine = nice fruit and veggies exercise occasional curry/pizza/beer night. tonight! yeah.

ELVIS
04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
but of course the beauty of a proper healthcare system is it's not even something you have to think about.

That is COMPLETE BULLSHIT and saying that is much more dangerous than any alternative idea i've posted...

ELVIS
04-12-2011, 08:37 AM
In the US to qualify as a chiropractor you only need to do 90 hours in the classroom most of which is spent on stuff like marketing and business plus some pseudo science. I guess that's why there are 20 times as many of them over there. The guy that invented it claimed he could cure deafness using it!

Your brain is getting pickled...

Nitro Express
04-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I go to a sports medicine specialist. The main difference between him and a chiropractor is he doesn't want to sell me a year contract for services. He also busts your ass instead of making adjustments that make you feel good. Then you are sent home with a bunch of exercises to do at home. A chiropractor rarely does that. They want you to feel good and want to come back for the next adjustment. If you are going to spend your money, just go to a kinky massage parlor instead of the chiropractor.

ELVIS
04-12-2011, 09:52 AM
My chiropractor told me to come when I want and gave me a couple back exercises (that really work) to go along with the workouts I already do...

FORD
04-12-2011, 02:39 PM
natural medicine = nice fruit and veggies exercise occasional curry/pizza/beer night. tonight! yeah.

Believe it or not, the curry really IS medicinal....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A581311

Anonymous
04-12-2011, 02:50 PM

If you are willing to put your future mobility or even life into someone like that's hands then knock yourself out. Personally I would go to a doctor and get them to refer me to a qualified physiotherapist or even do what you did and go for a massage.

Yeah, all I needed was expert massages to gradually relax the muscle. However, once again, it strikes me as surprising how someone who's so smart in so many things can be so naive in others. Someone dangles the word "science" in front of you & you're hooked every time.

I DID go to a doctor, against my better judgement. You know what he did? Asked me about the pain & told me to go buy some pills.

Yeah. THAT is the modern medicine answer for EVERYTHING. Expensive addictive substances. I've seen what that shit does to people in the long run.

Frankly, I don't trust a "qualified" doctor any more than I trust a fucking hippie & his "natural", "herbal" medicine.

They're all quacks.

DON'T walk into any of those charlatan's offices unless you REALLY need it. You'll never get rid of 'em again.

The real money maker in medicine is all the retards that have no health problems & still insist on going to doctors.

Anonymous
04-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Believe it or not, the curry really IS medicinal....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A581311

Nothing wrong with a vindaloo, I always say.

Nitro Express
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Some people are just blinded by science. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
04-12-2011, 04:49 PM
My chiropractor told me to come when I want

Unfortunately your superstition cult leader won't let you. :)

You just follow any old shit going these days don't you. In a couple of years I bet you end up as a scientologist. :)

Seshmeister
04-12-2011, 04:51 PM
I go to a sports medicine specialist. The main difference between him and a chiropractor is he doesn't want to sell me a year contract for services.

That and he bases his treatment on evidence based science and medicine rather than just pulling shit out his ass.

ELVIS
04-12-2011, 06:30 PM
You just follow any old shit going these days don't you.

No I don't. I research and make an informed decision...

Blaze
04-12-2011, 07:28 PM
I notice that my prayer does the same as the chiropractors.

I should have expounded that sentence. I meant the physical act of prayers.
The lecture of doing prayers for spiritual reasons and not just the physical feel good of prayers is a standard fare lecture. :biggrin:

Do what you want and have fun it may even help your back pain but don't let them to do any manipulation of your neck. You could end up dead or paralyzed.

Eh, I knew a person in my youth that always "popped" (manipulation of) my neck, popped my toes, jerked me up and popped my back...
No harm really ever come of it. I wouldn't say it was good either.

The best way to adjust your back is with your own movement.

That said, I have had great results (temporary) from chiropractors. However, I have had lasting results from b12, physical therapist, and prayers.

ELVIS
04-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Can you demonstrate the physical act of prayer for us ??

kwame k
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Hell, how about the act of complete and coherent sentences:headlights:

lesfunk
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
They physical act of prayer involves crouching into an extreme fetal position and inserting one's head into one's anus.

chefcraig
04-12-2011, 08:24 PM
They physical act of prayer involves crouching into an extreme fetal position and inserting one's head into one's anus.

I never realized how many Florida drivers were in fact praying as they went down the highway.

lesfunk
04-12-2011, 08:52 PM
It's a very spiritual state.