PDA

View Full Version : Great story

jacksmar
04-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Libs get fucked as do anyone else in the this bullshit story. LMAO:biggrin:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110411/us_yblog_thelookout/chicago-school-bans-homemade-lunches-the-latest-in-national-food-fight

Chicago school bans homemade lunches, the latest in national food fight

Students who attend Chicago's Little Village Academy public school get nothing but nutritional tough love during their lunch period each day. The students can either eat the cafeteria food--or go hungry. Only students with allergies are allowed to bring a homemade lunch to school, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Classic bull shit regs fuck EVERYONE and they deserve it in Chicago. The story show be titled: Dumb fuck Ubama voters get fucked over again:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

jacksmar
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
I can’t help it, I love this story.
Libs create a fucking problem, then throw up a fucking ineffective commie lib program that costs money and takes choice away, and doesn't solve the problem.

A bunch of unwed mothers can't be bothered to see that their little bastards walk out of the house with something decent to eat, instead of a "Coke and a bag of chips." So instead of encouraging them to be better "parents" (:hee:) let's take away everyone's freedom of choice (isn't that supposed to be a big deal with you leftists?) and issue a rule with an agenda against any homemade food. Then we'll all chip in to buy them free lunches to throw away.

The problem of the kids not eating healthy lunches still isn't fixed, but the ignorant fucking libs did manage to exert new authority over people, create a few make-work jobs for the people cooking the soon-to-be-garbage, and waste a bunch of fucking tax dollars in the process.

The feel good mind of a commie lib government employee; I feel your pain. Anyone remember the rat infected and infested lunch rooms on 60 Minutes in Chicago?

I’m laughing my ass off at wrist chomping that must have gone on to get this one the books. Right down to the bone.

sadaist
04-11-2011, 04:34 PM
It's weird. My whole life I have been taught not to make fun of people being overweight, or skinny, or ugly, or missing an eye, or blind, retarded, crippled, amputee, midget, etc....

But isn't this the very same government that screams tolerance to everyone? And now they are fucking ruining it for everyone and blaming it on the fat kids. I can totally imagine a few fatties getting smacked around after school.... "Thanks a lot for fucking up lunch asshole"

lesfunk
04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
How about they just try to give the kids a decent education...

FORD
04-11-2011, 05:53 PM
This is what happens when you elect a treasonous shitbag to be your mayor.

Kristy
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Ho hum...another one of jacksmar's cat in the tree stories.

ELVIS
04-11-2011, 07:06 PM
How 'bot you tell us a tree in the cat story...

ODShowtime
04-11-2011, 07:19 PM
All the hateful references to "libs" could just be replaced by "people". It's stupid people doing all of these things. Mean "righties" or whatever try to steal and control people in their own ways. You have a lot of hatred aimed in the wrong direction. Just hate everybody man.

ODShowtime
04-11-2011, 07:21 PM
It's like kristy and elvis for example. They are petty much opposites and I hate them both, but for different reasons.

That's internet hate BTW, nothing to get excited about. I could really care less.

binnie
04-11-2011, 07:33 PM
I'd actually like to see something like this brought into the UK. I don't know about 'banning' or anything that authoritarian, but initiatives which not only make school meals more efficent but encourage/subsidize parents to utilize them are beneficial for a number of reasons: 1) kids will be more attentive and responsive to education if they have a healthy lunch; and 2) many kids in our poorest areas are not eating any fruit or vegetables during their day. This is certainly due to poor parenting (and poverty), but where kids are concerned I am more willing to allow the state levity to intervene.

If you want to be a fat, unhealthy fuck in your adult life, so be it. It seems more likely to happen if that's all you've ever know, however.

ELVIS
04-11-2011, 08:40 PM
All the hateful references to "libs" could just be replaced by "people".

That doesn't make any sense...

It's stupid people doing all of these things.

And you're one of stupid one's for sure...

Mean "righties" or whatever try to steal and control people in their own ways. You have a lot of hatred aimed in the wrong direction. Just hate everybody man.

Mean righties try to steal and control people ??

Dude, far out...

:elvis:

ODShowtime
04-13-2011, 07:14 AM
All the hateful references to "libs" could just be replaced by "people".

That doesn't make any sense...

It's stupid people doing all of these things.

And you're one of stupid one's for sure...

Mean "righties" or whatever try to steal and control people in their own ways. You have a lot of hatred aimed in the wrong direction. Just hate everybody man

Mean righties try to steal and control people ??

Dude, far out...

:elvis:

Man elvis, you are as dumb as dirt. It scares me that anyone who tries to keep up and apparently reads as much as you do could be so far from understanding the world. And this is not a flash in the pan observation, I've been reading your posts for over 5 years!

You are a stupid, stupid man.

ELVIS
04-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Dude, shaddup...

You're illiterate...

binnie
04-13-2011, 11:49 AM
'Why behave in public when you're living on a playground......'