PDA

View Full Version : Westboro baptist church gets owned.

Unchainme
04-20-2011, 11:12 AM
A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-baptist-church-goes-to-mississippi-and-loses/

Just always amazes me how pretty much everyone in the country thinks they're scum. Christians, Atheists, Rednecks, Homosexuals, Liberals, Conservatives. You name it. Makes you wonder if we're all alike, outside of minor differences.

Hardrock69
04-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Now THAT is fantastic news!

FUCK THOSE GODDAMNABLE FUCKS! :mad:

Nitro Express
04-20-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm amazed these people haven't mysteriously disappeared with nobody knowing anything about what happened or caring.

sadaist
04-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Just always amazes me how pretty much everyone in the country thinks they're scum. Christians, Atheists, Rednecks, Homosexuals, Liberals, Conservatives. You name it. Makes you wonder if we're all alike, outside of minor differences.

Yeah dude...these people are way off. Oh well, what can you do really? I don't recommend beating the shit out of someone, but the car parking thing was pure genius!

FORD
04-20-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm amazed these people haven't mysteriously disappeared with nobody knowing anything about what happened or caring.

I'm actually surprised the KKK hasn't taken a field trip to Kansas and did an old fashioned church burning. Even racist ass bigots like them hate the Phelps cult.

Unchainme
04-20-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm actually surprised the KKK hasn't taken a field trip to Kansas and did an old fashioned church burning. Even racist ass bigots like them hate the Phelps cult.

I keep imagining sage brush, thunder and holmes all in pink sheets, driving up in a 74 gremlin.

FORD
04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/9e6b778399304d968aaee723fa9a299e/l.jpg

....a lot of methane gas generated from all the burritos he eats. http://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/nuke2.gif

chefcraig
04-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I keep imagining sage brush, thunder and holmes all in pink sheets, driving up in a 74 gremlin.

I believe you mean a 74 Pinto wagon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkXHjQSyEI&feature=related

Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame...

Oddly enough, a Pinto figures into this as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0J0rcJTLo

Unchainme
04-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/9e6b778399304d968aaee723fa9a299e/l.jpg

....a lot of methane gas generated from all the burritos he eats. http://www.diamond-webdesigns.com/webmastercentral/images/nuke2.gif

damnit..someone needs unban joey t.

worlds greatest punching bag right there.

FORD
04-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Joey's trying to get some.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6GkF2C5Fxc

Body's OK, but what's up with her mouth?

BITEYOASS
04-20-2011, 10:11 PM
I can't wait until these westboro asswipes wind up pissing off a motorcycle gang.

fryingdutchman
04-21-2011, 05:49 AM
When does the Hale-Bopp comet come around again?

Maybe those Westboro cultists can ride the tail outta here....

Nitro Express
04-21-2011, 12:05 PM

I was thinking of them being worked over with pliars and a blowtorch inside an abandoned salt mine. Worked and starved then fed soup later to find the soup was made from their wives and children. The KKK is pretty watered down for todays standards.

With all the sick shit they put in movies and games now, anything really sick you can think up has already been dreamed up by some script writer.

Hardrock69
04-22-2011, 02:16 AM
I sooo look forward to the day when they get destroyed, however and whoever does it.

FORD
04-22-2011, 02:41 AM
I was thinking of them being worked over with pliars and a blowtorch inside an abandoned salt mine. Worked and starved then fed soup later to find the soup was made from their wives and children. The KKK is pretty watered down for todays standards.

With all the sick shit they put in movies and games now, anything really sick you can think up has already been dreamed up by some script writer.

Yeah, the scenario you just described is right out of a South Park episode! :biggrin:

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:104191" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e01-scott-tenorman-must-die">Scott Tenorman Must Die</a></b><br/>Tags: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s05e01-scott-tenorman-must-die">more...</a></p></div></div>

Unchainme
04-22-2011, 10:48 AM
I went to a church event done by a neighbor, about good friday, and christs crucifiction, and it sort of reminded me of what that was supposed to be all about.

God sent his only son, because he loved the world, and wanted to ensure that those that believed him could be saved..

Jesus was never about hatred when he was on this planet, hell, the people he often helped were prostitutes, homosexuals (yup, Fred, Jesus was a "Fag Enabler"), greedy bankers.

It's truly a great message if used in the way it was intended, and many people who've helped me in my life have been Christians. It's kind of why I'm extremely disgusted with these people. They've wasted what could have been a great opportunity to help those in need, to selfishly act like Zealots, and twist the words of Christ to fit their own agenda. Which, is why it will be amusing to see them one day walk to the Pearly Gates and be denied.

Nitro Express
04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
I just have a hard time believing I'm fucked because someone took a bite out of an apple. I was taught that Jesus had to come down and get tortured to death so save us from being fucked because someone ate an apple. As a little kid I pretty much thought the grown ups had gone mad.

One day at church our Sunday school teacher was sick so we had to sit with our parents in the adult Sunday school. They always had some learned ego maniac who liked to teach run the show. It was usually a college professor, a lawyer, or a medical doctor all out to impress their peers at church how wonderful they were at teaching the gosphel. Anyways, the subject was did Adam really sin because if he didn't bite the apple, we would have had no mortal experience and if Jesus didn't come down to save our asses because of Adam, we would be fucked. I watched all these adults get into serious discussions about the matter and started to think these were the dumbest adults I had ever seen. I knew the whole story was bullshit because it was just plain stupid. I couldn't believe educated, modern people still believed in such hocus pocus but then if you involve money, family, and community pressure you can make people jump through all sorts of hoops. They really don't think, they just jump through the hoop because that is what everyone else is doing and they don't want to draw negative attention to themselves. Once a religion gets established in the society at that level, anyone who is believed to have authority can manipulate the people quite easily. Religion like banking or politics is controlled by a few people behind the curtain. All three of these areas are closely related actually. No wonder the ancient temples also functioned as banks. It's all the same shit. It amazes me that people think a piece of paper is worth something as well.

ashstralia
04-22-2011, 11:29 AM
great post, nitro. and jesus' message of 'suffer the children' might've been slightly misconstrued by a catholic priest or two over the years....

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 11:41 AM
(yup, Fred, Jesus was a "Fag Enabler")

That's idiotic...

Jesus said "go and sin no more."

Not go and stick your dick up more asses...

:elvis:

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 11:44 AM
and jesus' message of 'suffer the children'

I never heard that one...

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 11:46 AM
I just have a hard time believing I'm fucked because someone took a bite out of an apple.

It wasn't an apple and you seem to have totally missed the entire point...

And there was no talking snake as Sesh and his noodle god so often like to suggest...

ashstralia
04-22-2011, 11:58 AM
yeah, i'm no biblical scholar but i was referring to; "And they brought young children to Him, that He should touch them: and His disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God"
(Mark 10:13-14).

i always took that to mean that the the disciples said to the parents of the kids, 'hey piss off. our jesus dude is a busy man.'
but jesus was all like, 'chill mofo's, the kids are cool, man' or something like that.

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Children are very important to God and Jesus was stressing that point...

The deciples were perplexed by many of Jesus' actions...

Satan
04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
It wasn't an apple and you seem to have totally missed the entire point...

And there was no talking snake as Sesh and his noodle god so often like to suggest...

Actually it was a pomegranate. And I was dressed up as a snake. I always thought it was one of my better entrances, to be honest. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d015.gif

ashstralia
04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
i was being a bit clever there elvis, but i always got the impression jesus was making a reference to the inherent innocence of children, and that we should try to hold on to that innocence as adults.

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 12:20 PM
That's true as well...

The Bible says you will not see the kingdom unless you allow yourself to be like children...

ashstralia
04-22-2011, 12:27 PM
i'm sure he'll fill us in soon.:)

chefcraig
04-22-2011, 12:29 PM

Yet if they are so important, how come so many of them endure molestation, disease, explotation or senseless deaths in such high numbers each and every year? And please don't say that it's "God's will, part of some "larger plan" or other notion that will lead to a circular, utterly pointless argument.

And you must show your work as well.

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Study the Bible with an open mind and an open heart and it will open up to you...

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Yet if they are so important, how come so many of them endure molestation, disease, explotation or senseless deaths in such high numbers each and every year? And please don't say that it's "God's will, part of some "larger plan" or other notion that will lead to a circular, utterly pointless argument.

And you must show your work as well.

Because quite a lot of people FUCKING SUCK!

Satan
04-22-2011, 12:35 PM
well, at least you didn't blame me, like many of the religious types do. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Satan
04-22-2011, 12:38 PM

The deciples were perplexed by many of Jesus' actions...

deciples???? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

ELVIS
04-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Oops...

Disciples, even...

:biggrin:

Shaun Ponsonby
06-09-2011, 05:43 PM
This was released this week:

Brothers and sisters, have you heard the news?
The storm has lifted and there's nothing to lose,
So swap your confirmation for your dancing shoes,
Because there never was no God.
Step out of the darkness and onto the streets,
Forget about the fast, let's have a carnival feast,
Raise up your lowered head to hear the liberation beat,

There is no God,
So clap your hands together,
There is no God,
No heaven and no hell.
There is no God,
We're all in this together,
There is no God,
So ring that victory bell.

No cowering in the dark before these overbearing priests,
Not waiting until we die until we restitute the meek,
No blaming all our failings on imaginary beasts,
No fighting over land your distant fathers told you of,
Not spilling blood for those who have never spread a drop of blood,
No finger pointing justified by fairies up above,

There is no God,
There is no God,
No heaven and no hell.
There is no God,
There is no God,

And I know you're scared of dieing man and I am too,
But just pretending it's not happening isn't gonna see us through,
So just accept that there's an end game and we haven't got much time,
And then in the here and now we can try and do things right.
Forget about the crazy things that people have believed,
And think of wondrous things that normal people have achieved,
'Cos I've known beauty in the stillness of cathedrals in the day,
I sang Glory Hallelujah! Won't you wash my sins away?
But now I'm singing my refrain and this is what I say,
I say there never was no God.

There is no God,
There is no God,
No heaven and no hell.
There is no God,
There is no God,

There is no God,
There is no God,
No heaven and no hell.
There is no God,
There is no God,

Romeo Delight
06-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Obviously it is pretty low to demonstrate at a funeral. I can't argue with the methods used in this case.

Having said that, this story does little to dispell the rep the Southern states have in terms of the rule of law or lack therof.

There was no harm here really, but tell me how a visit to the Southern States is much different than a Central American country or Mexico, given the mob mentality and nepotism that exists there.

It is a slippery slope, taking away freedoms, even if it is a temporary one as in the "questioning" of these "suspects" for a time.

chefcraig
06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
There was no harm here really, but tell me how a visit to the Southern States is much different than a Central American country...

That's easy. In Central America, the people can read, write and speak English.

Hardrock69
06-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Westboro assholes are here in Gnashville today:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110613/NEWS01/110613024/1969/NEWS

Anti-Westboro Protestors:

http://i52.tinypic.com/33csuo0.jpg

More than two hours before funeral services for fallen Nashville Marine Kevin Balduf are set to begin, more than 1,500 people waving American flags are lining on Franklin Pike.

The showing of mostly bikers and soldiers is in response to the anti-soldier, anti-American message of Kansas's Westboro Baptist Church.

Members of the controversial church announced that they would protest Balduf's funeral.

Members of the church are reportedly also in town protesting a Nashville Jewish and Muslim center. No other information on those protests was immediately available.

The group's visit to Nashville comes on the heels of a Supreme Court decision, allowing the church to continue its protests under the First Amendment.

After the Supreme Court's decision, massive counter protests, some of which having resulted in violence, have sprung up nationwide.

Greg Volsko, business manager at Family of God at Woodmont Hills, where the funeral will be at held 2 p.m. said Balduf's family has requested no media interviews today.

"The same protest that is afforded to this church by the First Amendment gives (Westboro) the right to their protest," Volsko said. "And it's the same amendment that Kevin died defending.

"But I give (Westboro) no credence. They deserve no credence."

A rural ambulance service is shuttling the patriotic counterprotesters from the state fairgrounds to the Franklin Pike church.

Metro police is set up along Thompson Lane and Franklin Pike.

Volsko said a city ordinance prohibits Westboro protesters from getting within 500 feet of the church.

Westboro protesters are not scheduled to arrive at the church until 2:15 p.m.
Balduf's grandmother is among the throngs of flag-wielding counterprotesters, thanking them for their showing.

UPDATED: 1:12 p.m.

David Henry, 51, took the day off from farming and drove the three hours to Nashville from Crane Hill, Alabama to stand in protest of the Westboro Baptist Church.

His son, Nathan Henry, is a sergeant in the Alabama National Guard and is stationed in Afghanistan.
When David Henry read about Westboro's planned protest of Nashville Marine Kevin Balduf's funeral, he told his son he was headed to Nashville for the day.

He is one of more than 2,000 outside of Woodmont Hills Family of God church on Franklin Pike.

Westboro members are not here, but are reportedly protesting at a Nashville Islamic center and a Jewish center.

They are scheduled to be here at 2:15 p.m.

"This could easily be my son's funeral," David Henry said. "I know (Westboro) has the right to protest, but people have died for that right. They have paid the ultimate price. I believe they deserve to be respected for that. Coming here today was a nondecision."

Henry remembered when Westboro protested the funerals of the children who died in an Alabama school bus accident.

UPDATED: 1:35 p.m.

Three Westboro Baptist Church protesters started their day at the Gordon Jewish Community Center in in Bellevue and at the Islamic Center of Nashville on 12th Avenue South. At both locations, they were shouted down by counter-protesters.

Police took a report at the Islamic Center after someone slashed the tires on Westboro members' SUV. It was unclear who might have done it.

The Westboro members drove off in a taxi, possibly toward Marine Kevin Balduf's funeral, which is the main target of their efforts.

One counter-protester held a signs saying, "I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming."

Lashane Murray held one that said, "Ya'll go away now, ya hear?" She asked some others in the crowd to get more respectful signs for the Marine's funeral.

"It's not about our agenda. It's about thanking him," she said.

UPDATED: 2:06 p.m.

The four members of Westboro Baptist Church were just escorted by Metro police officers to a car, and apparently have left the area.

The greatly-outnumbered Kansas radical church members protested with signs for about 10 minutes.

UPDATED: 2:21 p.m.

The Jewish Federation of Nashville put out this statement about the Westboro Baptist protesters, who earlier today marched in front of the Gordon Jewish Community Center:

We are privileged to live in a country that allows free speech for all of us, and, in the case of Westboro Baptist Church, no matter how vile, venomous and bigoted it may be. We are confident that the Westboro views are in no way representative of the views of the American people who abhor such bigotry against soldiers, Jews, gays, and anyone who is not a Westboro follower. As the prophet Micah said: “And what does G-d require of you? To do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your G-d.” – Micah 6:8.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-13-2011, 03:54 PM
fuck 'em all up, hr!!!

Hardrock69
06-13-2011, 09:43 PM
If I would have known they were going to be here, and if I had not been at work, I woulda gone there to shout at them what goddamnable fucks they are.

But after watching the evening news, it seems that over 1,000 people showed up and a) did just that, and b) prevented them from getting anywhere near the church where the funeral was held.

Poor soldier...it's not over yet. He is to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery in D.C. on Wednesday. Bet a dollar those fucking assholes show up there as well. :mad:

Unchainme
09-15-2011, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Trctc_fqU&feature=related

wait...what the fuck...the KKK even hates them?

FORD
09-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Not surprised. The Klan thought they had an exclusive on hating people for extremely dumb fucking reasons. The Phelps cult makes them look almost rational by comparison (I don't think I ever heard the Klan claim that God sent a hurricane or allowed a war because of black people)

jhale667
09-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Not surprised. The Klan thought they had an exclusive on hating people for extremely dumb fucking reasons. The Phelps cult makes them look almost rational by comparison (I don't think I ever heard the Klan claim that God sent a hurricane or allowed a war because of black people)

Yup, the Klanbots are angry because they thought they had the faith-based hate market cornered...

hambon4lif
09-15-2011, 10:57 PM
It must've been at a funeral of a white dude, otherwise I seriously doubt they would give a shit.

VanHalener
09-16-2011, 12:09 PM

Give it time. These worthless people will pay for their deeds sooner or later. I think it's inevitable that the leader and/or a follower or two will end up eating a round from a handgun at a service. Trust me, they are going to piss off the wrong guy one day and POW, I get to watch them pay for their bullshit on tv.

FORD
09-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Whoever does that will have to kill all of them. Because the secret to Phelps' operations is that he and several members of his family/cult are lawyers. Old Fred actually used to be a civil rights attorney, before he went batshit crazy. So any attempt to restrict their speeches or give them a well deserved beating is always met with a lawsuit. And I don't have a scorecard in front of me, but apparently they win enough of these lawsuits to stay in this line of "work", and be professional haters.

FORD
09-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Now here's how to respond to these asshat sons of bitches.... just drive up in a flatbed truck and play live!! :biggrin:

Foo Fighters Respond in Song to Westboro Baptist Protesters

Having conquered some of the world's biggest arenas and festivals, the Foo Fighters play to throngs of screaming fans everywhere they go. Thanks to their notorious sense of humor, both on and off the stage, as well as their catalogue of alt-rock hits, you'd hard pressed to find too many people with outward disdain -- much less hatred -- for Dave Grohl and co.

So when news broke that the equally notorious Westboro Baptist Church planned to picket the Foo Fighter's concert in Kansas City, Mo., this weekend, one was left to wonder just why the church has such a problem with the band. The hate-mongering followers of the WBC gave their reasoning in characteristic fashion.

"The entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people in this doomed nation: hard-hearted, hell-bound, and hedonistic," leader Fred Phelps wrote on the church's website. "These people have a platform and should be using it to encourage obedience to God; instead they teach every person who will listen all things contrary to him: fornication, adultery, idolatry, fags."

As expected, the WBC showed up to protest the show yesterday (Sept. 16) afternoon. What they didn't expect, however, was a truck-pulled float carrying all five members of Foo Fighters dressed in trucker outfits and wigs identical to those they donned in their recent 'Hot Buns' video. The band played the country parody song 'Keep It Clean,' heard in the video, skewering the protesters as they looked on with their picket signs in hand.
http://www.spinner.com/2011/09/17/foo-fighters-respond-to-westboro-protesters

ashstralia
09-17-2011, 09:30 PM
haha! dave should've worn his satan costume...:flame:

'women lovin' women; hell you know we all love to watch that!!!' gold. absolute fucking gold.

VAiN
09-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Great video! Grohl has achieved 'fuck you' status... good for him for taking it to those assbags..

Nitro Express
09-18-2011, 12:06 AM
I'm already a huge Foo Fighter fan but I'm now a bigger fan.

Unchainme
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
holy shit...wow.

Fred Phelps does not believe what he is doing. This is a scam.

It's a business. They travel the country, set up websites telling you exactly when they'll be there, and using the most inflammatory statements all over the place, just to get someone to violate their rights for profit. Then they sue the military, the police force that was to protect them, and everyone that is around them for money. This is a sham, and it is a trap to get people sued. Every member of his family is an attorney. Phelps does not break the law. What he does is try to make you break the law by trying to punch your sensibilities about everything you hold dear, and then sue you and everyone municipality around him to the max.

This is a scam.

Whether he believes his posters or not is irrelevant.
He's using this as a moneymaking scheme.
Lay one finger on him, do one thing that violates him, and he will sue you, and more importantly, the city, the police department, the US Military, and any private property owner he happens to be standing on to make money off of it.

Let's look at the ways he's trying to get you up in a tizzy to violate his civil rights for profit:

* He says God Hates Fags, God hates the US Govt., that God hates the US Military, God Hates you, and God justifies the killing of others.
Phelps knows that saying 'God' and 'Hate' in the same sentence gets people worked up. He knows that. He knows that people have a knee jerk reaction to that.
* He says that the US Govt. and the United States are evil.
This is another hot button with people who love their country. It is intentional. It is designed to make you take a swing at him. He wants $50,000 from you. He wants a Powerball winner to swing at him so he gets 100 million dollars. It's that simple.
* He goes after homosexuals, he goes after people who are making sacrifices. Phelps intentionally targets people that are being victimized, or good people doing their jobs to create more outrage. He kicks people when they're down. He does that so someone will come up and defend them. Then he will sue you.
* His boards are laminated on hardwood, because he pulls them out of trucks at least five times a week. He also puts them in bright colors for attention, and makes absolutely sure that you can read them at all time. He's phishing you. Everyone must know that.

The most telling tale about all of Phelp's behavior is the schedule he keeps, and the company he keeps as well. The parties sometimes split up and go to two separate state funerals to maximize the profitability of them. There are, at maximum, twelve members to the party. They never stay more than thirty minutes (I assume they realize that someone will do something to them the MOMENT they come out of the vans, and really, after that, they get their camera shots to cause the outrage for the next stop, and then they move on) to maximize their profits, because time is money, and really, they're not interested in the message, because they're just interested in the lawsuit.

See? They don't believe this stuff. If they did, they wouldn't have come to Coretta Scott King's funeral. Because in their doctrine, they don't believe that G-d hates black people who tried to promote Christianity. So why were they there? They were there to make a buck when someone slipped up. They were there to petition the police department for a right to protest, and if they didn't get it, take them to court over it.

Basically, Phelps is playing the Ken Lay, Karl Rove, "Smartest Man in the Room" game where he is willing to do anything (if it be lying or stealing, or telling you God hates you) to make himself rich and powerful. This is his scheme, and admittedly, it's clever, but just downright evil to promote so much hatred in the world.

Tell all your friends about this.
This man is a con artist, and he's not a man of religion whatsoever.

After all, he makes everyone around him a lawyer.
That should tell you right now he is not anything.
------------------------------------------------------------
How do I know that Fred Phelps is suing people? I can tell you I just have too much experience around him. I am a journalist in Nashville, TN, and work at a television station that works the Ft. Campbell area. As a television photographer and journalist, I have been trained in all of the rules of private property, verbal conversation, what is legal and what is not legal, etc. (what you can and cannot say, what you can get away with). Honestly, in the last few months, I have seen waaay too much of Mr. Phelps and his crew. Since the war began, I believe they think this is the moneymaking source of a lifetime.

So how am I sure? After the third run in, and not one slip, not one piece of paperwork out of line, I knew something was fishy. My newsman skepticism left me with the idea later that something was more phishy than fishy.
I will tell you where I got this truth about Phelps. I looked him in the eye. I saw that he was way too calm and collected for what he looked like in the media. I noticed that he never made personal statements against a person, which is verbal assault, and an out against a lawsuit. Also, for a religious fanatic, a group of people who pride themselves on personal attacks, he was running a protest so terribly by the books that I was impressed by it. He will not bait a person, ever. He will not make personal attacks. He will make blanket statements. He will look at a person in the crowd that he thinks is gay, walk over to his stack of signs, pull out the appropriate, well designed, easily read, laminated bright board, and hold it up and loudly proclaim that "gays are going to hell" or some such nonsense, and make eye contact, but he will never cross the line of telling that person that they're going to hell. That would be the part that would screw up the lawsuit. He just wants to get them after him, but wants to appear utterly blameless for damages.

They run too tight of a ship to slip up, and at that point, I realized that the objective of the group was not anything religious at all. Someone told me along the way that they were all turned into lawyers after he got disbarred. After that, the stench was just too intense for me. He makes money off of this. He does this so much he has everyone around him do the legal legwork so he doesn't have to pay anyone else.

The last time confirmed everything I suspected about them.
A few weeks later, I saw them again (they LOVE to come to big name funerals) and after I saw the laminated signs change for the audience, I knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

His 'crew' isn't a 'church' as you and I would know. The 'church' are more of a motley crew of family members. Some of them are six year old children that are doing what they're told. I have spoken to them, and they have a lawyers sensibility on them on how they speak to the public. They never make personal attacks. They never verbally assault anyone. For a group of people that are accusing damn near every group of people around them for going to hell, wouldn't that seem odd to you? Do you know any religious fanatics that don't make personal attacks? I don't.

They also don't stick around after the cameras roll. They have an itinerary like a semi truck driver. For them to get cleared for all of these press event protests they're doing, then they have to have someone at home doing all of the setup. For you to get the press clearances by the prescribed times? That's a lot of professional legwork. I should know, I've coordinated a newsrooms credentials when the President comes to town, and that's a lot of phone calls and faxes.

They probably file a load of civil rights violation lawsuits. If a police department looks them up and says, "we're denying your protest right," BOOYah. They just got to sue a police department for the very thing that Americans can't stand, rights violation. I am assuming that this is where they get almost all of their money.

See my previous post. Their beliefs are so riddled with inconsistency. The 'real inconsistency' is that every position that contradicts every other of their beliefs is designed to maximize the number of people that they offend. You cannot be saved to them. You are evil in their beliefs, no matter who you are, and God will punish you like the evil gays/soldiers/innocent people/people who love America/people who are black/everyone else we can think of.

Here's the proof. Who in the world makes a poster that says, "Thank God for IEDs" (Improvised Explosive Devices, aka Roadside Bombs). They are saying God is with the terrorists. Then they say God hates you. And homosexuals. Then when they see you looking patriotic with your American flag shirt, they point the sign at you and say, "Americans are going to hell for supporting this country!" and look you in the eye. NOTICE THOUGH, they never say, "You're going to hell." (That would give a judge an out to deny them their claim.)

http://kanewj.com/wbc/

Nitro Express
10-25-2011, 12:11 AM
They have made plenty of enemies. The day may come that they no longer can hide behind the law and then someone will serve a cold dish to them. People remember and bide their time for the right opportunity for payback.

Seshmeister
10-25-2011, 08:01 AM
If 3 of them can cause 1500 to turn up in opposition then they are basically a force for good. Would the family feel better about having 1500 people line the route caused by these assholes than if they never bothered at all? I think probably, plus I bet it makes a quite a few of the 1500 less anti gay in the longer term, people who wouldn't usually be on that side of the argument.

Long live the Westboro baptists!

BITEYOASS
01-08-2012, 11:03 AM
I say we all get together in a group right in front of them, then on the count of three yell out: HAIL SATAN! While at the same time either flipping them off or giving them the devil horns. :stirthepot:

ZahZoo
01-08-2012, 11:20 AM
I guess this morning's sermon didn't sit well with you, eh?

WTF..?

BITEYOASS
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM
I guess this morning's sermon didn't sit well with you, eh?

WTF..?

I just wanna give old decrepit asshole Fred Phelps a heart-attack.

BITEYOASS
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM
That and I want these fuckers to make that wrong move and actually start a fight. Then I can sue them! :thumb: