PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter holiday!

Steve Savicki
04-24-2011, 10:41 AM

Unchainme
04-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Eat shit, and STFU.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-24-2011, 03:28 PM
You know...I've been absent for the last [*insert timescale*] years. Being away for so long had brought me a realisation on returning: Savicki is either a retard or...possibly...a genius. The reaction he gets is nothing short of remarkable. I'm not taking the piss. I genuinely mean it. The way he provokes people on here, and the bizarrely hostile reaction he gets (because, like, really...why do you give a shit?) is entertaining as fuck.

VAiN
04-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Savicki is either a retard or...possibly...a genius. The reaction he gets is nothing short of remarkable. I'm not taking the piss. I genuinely mean it. The way he provokes people on here, and the bizarrely hostile reaction he gets (because, like, really...why do you give a shit?) is entertaining as fuck.

You know, you're right... I'm not new here by any means, but I don't know what's up with the hostility... But it makes for good reading.

Kristy
04-24-2011, 06:46 PM
You know...I've been absent for the last [*insert timescale*] years. Being away for so long had brought me a realisation on returning: Savicki is either a retard or...possibly...a genius.

Just a retard. There is nothing genius about him.

binnie
04-24-2011, 07:42 PM
A genius would not waste so much of his time on a message board goading people.

Steve just needs to get laid.

hambon4lif
04-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Steve just needs to get laid.That's a fantastic idea, so long as the girl is legal age of consent, of course.

ThrillsNSpills
04-24-2011, 07:50 PM
You guys need to know that Steve was part of a covert genetics experiment that's gone horribly wrong.
He was made in a test tube and partially cloned to have a genius IQ, then his creator Dr. Savicstein had a lapse in judgement and got his creature a vaccine because he was too stupid to spot obvious propaganda. Since then the creature's been caught shoving jem dolls in his buttocks and walking sideways through malls shovelling yogurt into his ear with a KFC spork.

Remember Courtney love's song Doll Parts? Now you know where it came from.

Candy Girl
04-24-2011, 07:56 PM
LMAO....Brilliant.

chefcraig
04-24-2011, 08:05 PM
You guys need to know that Steve was part of a covert genetics experiment that's gone horribly wrong.
He was made in a test tube and partially cloned to have a genius IQ, then his creator Dr. Savicstein had a lapse in judgement and got his creature a vaccine because he was too stupid to spot obvious propaganda.

And here I thought it was because Igor brought back the wrong brain. :duh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_1F0_20mE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_pKqiB5Rg&feature=related

Shaun Ponsonby
04-25-2011, 06:13 AM
A genius would not waste so much of his time on a message board goading people.

Steve just needs to get laid.

I'm not sure exactly HOW he goads people. What's outraged here is a video of Justin Bieber, clearly meant ironically. When a few years ago (not sure if it's still the thing around here) The Dump were posting Chas N Dave in an ironic fashion everywhere and people found it hillarious (which it was, because Chas N Dave are hillarious).

It's like the disproportionate backlash over Alan The Panther a few years ago. I remember some people getting really pissed off over it. As if it actually mattered in the grand scheme of things.

I don't see the huge difference in what he does to what everyone else does. Unless shit went down that I've forgotten/am unaware of.

In either case, I reiterate: why does anyone give a shit? If Savicki is one of the biggest irritants in your life...then, damn, I want your life.

Anonymous
04-25-2011, 06:44 AM
First things first: Chas & Dave are both GRATE musicians, true masters of their instruments. When they choose to cover a "serious" song, they usually make it sound way better than the original. The fact that they chose to go the Cockney Comedy route is simply a bonus for us fans.

As for Suckadicki, I agree that the anger towards the guy is way out of proportion. I mean, he should be beaten up for reporting people's photobuckets - I'm serious, he really should be beaten up - and he should be KILLED for being a borderline paedophile, attempting to lure young children to his Harry Potter & Jem forums, but around here, he's really not that much of nuisance.

To cuntpare, of course you people remember the guy who caused this site to be attacked by basement dwelling, acne ridden "terrorists", not once but twice & whose posts were nothing but extremely offensive without any hint of funniness in them, not to mention the fact that he somehow believed he was accepted by, and spoke for, the majority of the site.

Then we had the guy who was hell bent on sharing every little bit of his life with us, goin' so far as to post videos & mp3s, even though we stated repeatedly that, between all of us, we hadn't one single fuck available to give. Combine that with the fact that he turned every thread he posted in into a discussion about his personal (mental) problems - just like the religious nutbag from years ago... d'you think it was her son? - and we have REAL disruptive posting patterns.

VAVHAVBV...VHVA did his job (splendidly) and there was much rejoice. But fer the larve of the lard, we gotta stop somewhere.

Suckadicki is a hit & run mental retard that doesn't really disrupts the flow of the place all that much. His antics are memorable enuff to cause a modest amount of teh lulz even years after. Who doesn't remember his 5 STAHS!!! schtick? Or his weight lifting retarded questions?

Is it not true that the minute you see a Suckadicki post, you rush towards the thread so you can be the first to proclaim SHUT THE FUCK UP, SAVICKI? Are you willing to forgo such a thrill?

In conclusion, if we start banning everyone we don't like, we'll all be banned, because there's always someone who doesn't like you.

If Suckadicki is proven to be a paedophile, I'll be the first to organize a lynch mob. If he gets as disruptive in here as he is with people's accounts some place else, I'll be the first to cry out "give him the boot".

Until then, let's not throw away a perfectly good punching bag.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
04-25-2011, 06:45 AM
Oh yeah...

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SUCKADICKI!!!