PDA

View Full Version : Ubama voters at IHOP

jacksmar
04-27-2011, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj1IPOne6o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj1IPOne6o&feature=related

Love the drunks that want to take on cops at 3am at IHOP in a piece of shit city like Atlanta. Talk about a hat trick. Funny shit.

chefcraig
04-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Where is the evidence that these police officers voted for the President? Simply throwing a Youtube clip of cops out of control without a hint of context hardly proves much, if anything. The article below helps add some focus.

Video Shows Fight Involving Police at Atlanta IHOP Restaurant

By MYFOXDC (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/video-shows-fight-involving-police-at-atlanta-ihop-042711)

ATLANTA - The Atlanta Police Department is investigating a fight caught on video at an IHOP restaurant involving police officers.

The incident happened early Saturday morning in Buckhead. Video posted on You Tube shows a woman appear to place her hand on an officer. The officer appears to punch the woman and take her to the ground.

It is not clear what led to the incident, however, video shows a second woman who appears to be arguing with officers prior to the fight.

Atlanta Police have released a statement saying: “The Atlanta Police Department is aware of the incident that took place early Saturday morning involving one of its officers attempting to arrest a patron at an IHOP in Buckhead. The matter has been referred to our Office of Professional Standards to determine whether department policies and procedures were followed. Further comment at this time would not be appropriate.”

VanHalener
04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
That chick is a badass and I want to hit it while she is cuffed and on her belly.

bueno bob
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Wow...while I would like to say that the cop in question is going to lose his job over his obvious overreaction to the situation at hand (and my personal guess is he probably spends most of his time at home hitting his wife for practice by the looks of things), the sad reality of it is that he'll probably get paid leave until they determine that no "official" wrongdoing took place...

Fucking cops, I tell ya. If 50% of them weren't actually decent human beings, they'd all be $50 a head.

hambon4lif
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Where is the evidence that these police officers voted for the President?There is none. Poor little Jack is just fishing to see if anyone is as much of a fucking idiot as he is.....

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Like in all these incidents, having video changes things entirely.

Kristy
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow...while I would like to say that the cop in question is going to lose his job over his obvious overreaction to the situation at hand (and my personal guess is he probably spends most of his time at home hitting his wife for practice by the looks of things), the sad reality of it is that he'll probably get paid leave until they determine that no "official" wrongdoing took place...

This is nothing to what they do to the mentally ill. Every other Friday I drive clients to a local community mental health system and the stories they tell of the cops going ape shit on them make this look tame. And what's really sad is the cops are hardly reprimanded for their actions. Now I know this is not the case with all of them but most cops seems to have this disdain for the public they are alleged to protect. They're not your friends - more of the devil you don't know.

The one who threw the punch was obviously over the line and the one who yelled "shut up" was right on the border. True, you never throw a punch at a cop, but there was no need to body slam her to the floor. In retrospect when the scene calmed down a bit, someone should have asked the cops for their ID cards and taken them with the footage to a local TV station and the Internal Affairs department of the police and said, "this sort of behavior from law enforcement can't be tolerated" and then publish the names of the officers involved.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 01:01 PM
I had police officers in my family and was friends with some. I used to ride around in the patrol car sometimes. It's a hard, thankless job but then everyone I knew who worked in law enforcement was leaving it. It was becoming more dangerous and the main reason was the corrupt politics they had to deal with. One became an electrician. One went into information technology. One went became an insurance salesman. They all gave up the badge and these were all guys who enjoyed being police officers. What I was told was the police were no longer expected to be public servants. They were being pressured to go after the public and they had quotas to meet on tickets. Plus, it just wasn't fun dealing with a society that was quickly going downhill. They all left and then told me the cops that would be coming in would be a public nightmare. The decent people were getting out of law enforcement because they were fed up with it and some real losers would fill the void. Real macho, loser types.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 01:06 PM
I hate the tazers. They go ape shit with those now. I'm sorry but 30,000 volts and a heart condition can equal death. They think because it's non lethal they don't have to answer for it. I mean it's a potential career killer if you shoot someone or even bash them with the night stick but taze away.