PDA

View Full Version : Obama releases 'long form' birth certificate

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13212230

Hopefully that's the end of this bullshit and a bunch of people admit they were being retarded.

The White House has released President Barack Obama's birth certificate, in response to persistent rumours he was not born in the US.

Mr Obama had previously released an official "certification of live birth" showing he was born in Hawaii.

But fringe "birther" theorists have insisted Mr Obama was actually born in his father's native Kenya, making him ineligible to be president.

Recently potential Republican candidate Donald Trump has revived the rumour.

On Wednesday, Mr Obama described the unprecedented move as an effort to rid the US political debate of a distraction.

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness," Mr Obama said. "We have better stuff to do. I have better stuff to do. We have problems we have to solve but we're gonna have to focus on them, not on this."

Mr Obama said he had watched "with bemusement" as the birther conspiracy had built and developed over the past years.

The release of Mr Obama's long form birth certificate, which had been stored in a vault in Hawaii since his birth in August 1961, comes after years of speculation among conspiracy-minded conservatives.

The "birther" conspiracy held that Mr Obama was born in Kenya or in Indonesia, where he lived as a child, or that the birth certificate revealed other unwholesome information about the president.

During the 2008 presidential campaign Mr Obama released a computer print-out of the birth certificate information that is recognised as an official record of his birth, and Hawaiian public health officials vouched for its authenticity.

But the move did little to quell the birthers, even as most mainstream Republicans have sought to quash the movement, calling it a distraction from substantive policy disagreements.

On Wednesday, the White House released copies of the original birth certificate, with a stamp indicating it was received from Hawaiian officials on Monday.

It shows Barack Hussein Obama II was born 4 August 1961 at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, to Barack Hussein Obama, a 25-year-old student, and Stanley Ann Dunham, 18, and includes the signature of the attending physician.

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Developing: Trump now demands proof Hawaii is part of USA

Hardrock69
04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Mobama pulled the rug out from under the 'birther' idiots.

What will they do now?

Probably keep screaming and crying that it is a fake.

Fucking loser morons....

Unchainme
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
FINALLY...

now if we could just convince all those 9/11-truthers that it was indeed a terrorist attack and not some bullshit conspiracy by the gov't we can start our path to sanity again.

FORD
04-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Next thing they'll bitch about, is that a *copy* is not good enough. My guess is that the original piece of paper is buried deep in an archive facility, along with every other piece of paper issued by the State of Hawaii in 1961. That's what state governments do. It's no conspiracy, just common sense, since state agencies don't have the floor space to store decades of files (or even centuries worth, in older states)

Most states have probably scanned their archives into electronic storage by now anyway, so they probably never even had to dig up the actual original piece of paper, even so, it was still an unnecessary pain in the ass even to dig through the imaged archives just to satisfy a handful of lunatics, suddenly given "legitimacy" by a rich guy with a dead animal on his head. Hopefully this will be the end of Trump's freak show, since he's got nothing left to talk about now. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
It wasn't a handful of lunatics it was almost half the Republican party.

That's a lot of lunatics, and almost half of them believed this. :)

This issue should have been dead in the water years ago when the Republican Governor of Hawaii said they had inspected it.

Jagermeister
04-27-2011, 11:30 AM
<<<< Note avatar. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Nobody questioning it had enough name recognition. Obama has that in droves plus he has the media on his side. It wasn't until someone with huge name recognition and access to the media demanded proof that the president finally gave in. Like I said there was a strategy here. He either didn't have it or it was a wonderful red herring. Name recognition and media access is the gold in modern politics. Sadly. It shouldn't be that way but it is.

FORD
04-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Most of the elected Republicans never actually believed this shit, they just refused to condemn it in public, because they feared the teabagging lunatics. But the previous spokespeople for this dumb crusade were Alan Keyes, Phillip Berg, and that dentist/lawyer hybrid Russian bitch Oily Twatz whose hair was almost as ridiculous as Trump's. And none of those three could keep corporate media interest for more than 5 minutes, so Obama's team just laughed it off.

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 11:37 AM
What a prick, the media made him go on about it all the time?

I'm really proud that today that I made someone admit that the sky is blue.

Meh.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 11:37 AM
The big thorns in Obama's side will be Libya, going along with the tax cuts, doing nothing to repeal the Bush abuses like the Patriot Act, and expanding the Bush wars. Also, the economy has gotten way worse on his watch and president's get the blame.

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Obama has already won because he has huge amounts of money and no one will bring in some sensible campaign funding laws.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Jesse Ventura once said politics is just like pro wrestling. Most of what you see is fake and exaggerated.

FORD
04-27-2011, 11:43 AM
And the results are in from Republican wackjob site freerepublic.com (aka Rimjob's Digital Trailer Park).....

immediate issues with this—he’s still not eligible as his father was not a US citizen at any time. Father’s race is also African—that is not a race. It’s like referring to anybody born in on any of the Americas, North, Middle, or South as Americans. Does not give any real information.

--

I still say the biggest problem here isn’t going to be Zero’s place of birth, but the fact he more than likely renounced his citizenship to become a citizen of Kenya which would also disqualify him. As if he’s qualified in any way anyhow!

--

Yeah, I know that he changed his name—likely more than once. What we need are the remaining documents that he has sealed, though this one, real or forged, is sufficient to disqualify him if the idiots in charge had the guts to do their constitutional duties.

--

ACCORDING TO THIS, THAT WAS NOT THE NAME OF THAT HOSPITAL ...HE'S STILL LIEING ... DON'T LET THIS GET WIPED

--

the font of the “A” on line 13 appears different
from the “A” in the date on line 20.

--

This official certificate of live birth clearly states that his father is a foreign national. This means Obama is ineligible to be president because both of his parents weren't citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. As a minor, his mother couldn't pass on her citizenship.

--

Line 13 was typed but it looks like line 20 was a stamp.

--

At the bottom it says, “Birthplace Kenya,” registered Honolulu per Grandmother.”

Also, strange but “Place of Birth” says Honolulu and there’s a “1” right after slightly below the line, wonder what that means?

--

Ok, so his dad was born in Kenya....
Was he still a citizen of Kenya or by that time was he an American Citizen.

That is the million dollar question that no one will ask today at the presser because it goes to the "naturalized" question...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

chefcraig
04-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Developing: Trump now demands proof Hawaii is part of USA

And there goes a huge plank in his election platform. Maybe it's just as well. Does anyone really want to see any of these chowderheads in his cabinet, let alone Gary Busey as his campaign director/chief of staff?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/ablogaboutthings/celebrity-apprentice-cast-2011.jpg

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Obama has already won because he has huge amounts of money and no one will bring in some sensible campaign funding laws.

It's the result of decades of political corruption. What will happen if this 2012 election turns out to be another political failure and this is happening when the US dollar is inflating quite badly, you are going to see various states tell Washington DC to go to hell and even issue their own money. You might see Texas actually wanting to go back to being a republic again. They have ports, a lot of industry and oil. They would be fine on their own and they know it. So then what is Obama going to do then if he gets a second term? Bomb the states with drones? We can either fix this politically or it's going to get bloody and sooner than people think.

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Jesse Ventura once said politics is just like pro wrestling. Most of what you see is fake and exaggerated.

People pay to watch this???

Kristy
04-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Now the latest news is that Trump is taking credit for this bona-fide birth certificate finding. One thing I wil say about Trump is that despite being the asshole that he is, the guy is entertaining. Now, if he would just grow a pair and enter into the GOP race I'd love to see how weighty his balls are when the political press gets a hold of him.

Jagermeister
04-27-2011, 11:54 AM

lol. Make no mistake he will not be in the White House for a second term.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 11:57 AM
And there goes a huge plank in his election platform. Maybe it's just as well. Does anyone really want to see any of these chowderheads in his cabinet, let alone Gary Busey as his campaign director/chief of staff?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/ablogaboutthings/celebrity-apprentice-cast-2011.jpg

What he has is name recognition. He's tough as nails, and he understands the media and can get coverage. Those are actually huge political assets. There are good people who would make wonderful presidents but they can be intimidated and they have no name recognition. What Trump lacks is people aren't taking him seriously and they don't trust him. I don't see conservatives voting for a man who gave lots of money to Harry Reid and Charlie Rangel. What I see is Ron Paul getting more votes than the last election but who knows if that will beat Obama. Shesh is right with Obama getting the big money backing. The big boys are getting everything they want out of this president and it's gong to spark a huge disaster if he wins. People will finally lose all confidence in the political system at that point and the riots will begin.

kwame k
04-27-2011, 11:57 AM
And the results are in from Republican wackjob site freerepublic.com (aka Rimjob's Digital Trailer Park).....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow, just plain wow:headlights:

Correct me if I'm wrong but to be a US citizen all YOU have to do is be born in the USA......not your parents!

Funny how they bitch about Mexicans coming here to have their children so they are US citizens but forget all about that when it comes to Obama.

Jagermeister
04-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Now the latest news is that Trump is taking credit for this bona-fide birth certificate finding. One thing I wil say about Trump is that despite being the asshole that he is, the guy is entertaining. Now, if he would just grow a pair and enter into the GOP race I'd love to see how weighty his balls are when the political press gets a hold of him.

He kinda has a point.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-comment-quote/

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't underestimate him. All I know is there are lot's of frustrated, angry people who didn't get what they were hoping for from him. We were all hoping he would have been a president of the people. Things being what they are, I would have even supported single payer healthcare over the money he is wasting on the Libya thing. The wars are bad but the banker bailout and none of the money going to the regular working class is pure robbery and Obama is responsible for it. He's done nothing for us but rob us. This is why people are mad as hell.

If you look at healthcare providing the actual care is cheap compared to what the insurance costs. The money is in the insurance. In reality you could provide good quality healthcare to the public for peanuts and that's with medical professionals making good money. That didn't happen. Obamacare empowers the pharmacutical companies and a handful of insurance companies. It was written by lobbyists. It's going to cost a fortune and be the coffin nail for middle class business. It's a corporate bazooka on the middle class or what's left of it. What a scam.

FORD
04-27-2011, 12:05 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but to be a US citizen all YOU have to do is be born in the USA......not your parents!

Funny how they bitch about Mexicans coming here to have their children so they are US citizens but forget all about that when it comes to Obama.

They're actually making the argument now that, since his dad was Kenyan, and his mom was a "minor" (she wasn't) so she was "too young to pass on citizenship", therefore it doesn't matter where Obama was born.

Fucking idiots. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 12:09 PM
I don't think national politics is any more brutal than being in commercial real estate in New York City and dealing with the politicians and contractors there. It's very nasty. Outsiders go into New York trying to make a go of it and they get eaten alive. My uncle tried and just couldn't do it.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 12:13 PM
They're actually making the argument now that, since his dad was Kenyan, and his mom was a "minor" (she wasn't) so she was "too young to pass on citizenship", therefore it doesn't matter where Obama was born.

Actually the mom has to be past a certain age for so many years before she can legally pass on citizenship to her baby. I believe that is if the child is born outside of the US. All I can say is I'm not missing Sarah Palin at the moment. I find The Donald more entertaining.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm wondering when a loaf of bread will cost $25. We are heading there while all these dorks blow smoke.

FORD
04-27-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm wondering when a loaf of bread will cost $25. We are heading there while all these dorks blow smoke.

As it is, you can't find a decent loaf of bread for under $3. (i.e. something with actual grain & fiber content, not bleached flour and high fructose corn poison)

The really good stuff (Dave's Killer Bread) is more like $4 or worse....

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 12:50 PM
We actually have a real bakery in this town but it's not cheap. I don't know what they make that Homepride shit out of. I doubt it's wheat. I think it's where the cardboard people put in the recycling bin goes to.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 01:37 PM
People pay to watch this???

I never got the concept. I would rather watch soccer fans beat on each other and burn the stadium down. At least that shit is real.

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 01:43 PM

It's always something. :biggrin:

Jagermeister
04-27-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/barack-obama-birth-doctor-delivery-birth-certificate-ivalee-sinclair-dr-david-a-sinclair-attendant/

The wife of the doctor who delivered a newborn Barack Obama back in 1961 claims she had NO CLUE her late husband brought the future President into the world -- IN HAWAII -- until she saw B.O.'s birth certificate this morning.

Ivalee tells us, "Life is full of surprises! We are huge Obama supporters and our whole family has been calling one another all morning."

She continues, "I know my husband is just looking down on us smiling. We had no idea that he delivered President Obama until this morning when we saw the birth certificate ... It is very exciting. I just can't believe it. We had no way of knowing. Everyone is calling us and I'm looking forward to calling all of the family back and informing them that it is true."

Every name in the book? :biggrin:

jhale667
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
<<<< Note avatar.

Yet further proof you're an ignorant racist asshole - or did you have another point you were trying to make there?

Just wow indeed.
Funny yet sad, the depths these idiots will stoop to due to fear of a black POTUS...pathetic mouth-breathing rednecks.

Jagermeister
04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Yet further proof you're an ignorant racist asshole - or did you have another point you were trying to make there?

Uhh actually the point was his momma was a honkey. Not surprised you missed that though.

jhale667
04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
his momma was a honkey

Much like yours was an unnamed goat... next.

FORD
04-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Much like yours was an unnamed goat... next.

The real scandal for Jagoff.......

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2361/2200906972_87a34a47f8.jpg

....she was a BLACK goat!!!

jhale667
04-27-2011, 04:40 PM
The real scandal for Jagoff.......

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2361/2200906972_87a34a47f8.jpg

....she was a BLACK goat!!!

:lol: The HORROR!! Jaggy must have a serious bit of self-loathing going on then...poor little conflicted redneck... :lmao:

hambon4lif
04-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Why settle for 'self-loathing' when we can go for 'absolute meltdown'?

Just where was this black goat born? And where's the documented proof?

fifth element
04-27-2011, 05:00 PM
What a prick, the media made him go on about it all the time?

I'm really proud that today that I made someone admit that the sky is blue.

Meh.

and the grass is green...? lolol

jacksmar
04-27-2011, 05:05 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Obama-Birther-Row-Resurfaces-As-US-Prepares-For-Crucial-Mid-Term-Elections/Article/201002415560734

"Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."

It's a dead issue. Let this issue die. Just die like Mary Jo Kopechne, Charles Ruff, James McDougal, Sandy Hume, Mary Mahoney, Vince Foster, Judy Gibbs, or Ed Willey. I can provide pictures if this would help this issue die.

jhale667
04-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Why settle for 'self-loathing' when we can go for 'absolute meltdown'?

Just where was this black goat born? And where's the documented proof?

Mrs. Jaggy's from Kenya, actually. The brand on her ass says so. :lmao:

http://www.customhardwarefactory.com/images/Branding-Iron-HH080.jpg

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Someone went to the Congo and got horny.

hideyoursheep
04-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Our next president should be Chinese.

We've already borrowed most of our money from them.

Ironic that the epitome of capitalism now has to use a communist nation as a financial crutch.

:smoke:

knuckleboner
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM

Ironic that the epitome of capitalism now has to use a communist nation as a financial crutch.

actually, the majority of U.S. debt is held by...the American public. so if we could just get retired ma and pa to tear up their bonds, we'd get a handle on this debt crisis in no time...

FORD
04-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Uh oh, Shep's going off script again...... :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFvsk0pFFrE

jhale667
04-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Uh oh, Shep's going off script again...... :biggrin:

Wait, that was a rational, fact-based discussion...who are those two, and what have they done with Shep, Juan and FAUX Noise...?

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 08:20 PM

I just want a decent president that cares about the people. The people have been ignored for so long while they rob us and fleece us. They don't even seem to care about the country anymore. All they they really have done is taken good jobs and gave them to slave drivers and polluters. There is all this green save the planet talk in the west but go to China some time. The pollution is horrible. Yeah they are making lots of money at our expense and destroying their environment in the process. But as long as they are doing it and certain people here make lots of money off it, all is well.

standin
04-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Trump's violation

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5023/5663006834_68e5177d4e_b.jpg

It begs for popular gear. A practical metal device, {censored}. Oh yes, he is quite a handsome man.

FORD
04-27-2011, 09:13 PM

http://dailyqi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Gary-Locke.-Photo-US-Dept.-of-Commerce.jpg

Gary Locke, maybe?

PRO: Has executive experience, legislative experience (on the state level), and can speak Mandarin Chinese.
CON: He's another DLC "Democrat" and not likely to be much better than Obama or Clinton (but certainly better than any teabagger)

FORD
04-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Should have known somebody would put Oily Twatz in front of a camera before the day was over........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVG772L1v_k

Nitro Express
04-28-2011, 12:29 AM

jhale667
04-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Should have known somebody would put Oily Twatz in front of a camera before the day was over........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVG772L1v_k

She's even more batshit crazy than Bachmann and Palin, and that's saying something...

Nitro Express
04-28-2011, 11:02 AM
If the Democrats ran someone like this again, I might be interested in voting for them. Both parties are lost in my opinion. They no longer stand for the people but the lobbyists.

bueno bob
04-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Really? You mean...all this time, the American President has been...AN AMERICAN???

Holy shit.

Then again, this settles NOTHING. I'd like to see some paperwork stating that he's not the Antichrist, please. ALL OBAMA HAS TO DO IS SUBMIT PROOF THAT HE ISN'T THE ANTICHRIST.

WHY WON'T HE DO THAT???

SUBMIT YOUR 'NOT THE ANTICHRIST' FORM, OBAMA! Or are you AFRAID of what the American people might find out about you??

FORD
04-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Really? You mean...all this time, the American President has been...AN AMERICAN???

Holy shit.

Then again, this settles NOTHING. I'd like to see some paperwork stating that he's not the Antichrist, please. ALL OBAMA HAS TO DO IS SUBMIT PROOF THAT HE ISN'T THE ANTICHRIST.

WHY WON'T HE DO THAT???

SUBMIT YOUR 'NOT THE ANTICHRIST' FORM, OBAMA! Or are you AFRAID of what the American people might find out about you??

BARACK - 6
HUSSEIN - 7
OBAMA - 5

Nope. 675 is not the number of the Beast. Don't really need the "long form" for that. :biggrin:

bueno bob
04-28-2011, 02:54 PM
BARACK - 6
HUSSEIN - 7
OBAMA - 5

Nope. 675 is not the number of the Beast. Don't really need the "long form" for that. :biggrin:

Hmm...UNLESS IT'S A VAST CONSPIRACY AND YOU REALLY SPELL HIS NAME BARACK HUSEIN OBAMMA!!!!

Where's the proof that his name ISN'T spelled that way???

Hey, I don't know. I'm just asking questions here.

jhale667
04-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Hmm...UNLESS IT'S A VAST CONSPIRACY AND YOU REALLY SPELL HIS NAME BARACK HUSEIN OBAMMA!!!!

Think BB just found the next Teabagged conspiracy theory...That there are not one but TWO typos on the birth certificate!

My right-wing co-worker is about to get blocked on my FB page...I have like 700+ friends and my Newsfeed is all HIM ranting about "the birth certificate is a fraud!":rolleyes: KNEW I shouldn't have re-friended him.

fifth element
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Trump's violation

Oh yes, he is quite a handsome man.

ugh......not!

fifth element
04-28-2011, 05:18 PM

lolol....love it...

fifth element
04-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Think BB just found the next Teabagged conspiracy theory...That there are not one but TWO typos on the birth certificate!

My right-wing co-worker is about to get blocked on my FB page...I have like 700+ friends and my Newsfeed is all HIM ranting about "the birth certificate is a fraud!":rolleyes: KNEW I shouldn't have re-friended him.

been there.....

FORD
04-28-2011, 05:23 PM
More from Oily Twatz. Thom was way too nice to this psycho bitch......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oevqk0oJb4

jhale667
04-28-2011, 05:25 PM
This is indicative of a larger problem: Even when faced with cold, stark REALITY, the Teabagged only believe what they want to. Much like Creationists...yeesh. Totally unhinged.

fifth element
04-28-2011, 05:39 PM
This is indicative of a larger problem: Even when faced with cold, stark REALITY, the Teabagged only believe what they want to. Much like Creationists...yeesh. Totally unhinged.

and have been from the start

Seshmeister
04-28-2011, 05:50 PM

Yeah I've heard this called the Fox bubble.

When people choose media outlets that agree with their starting point of view, as these sources get more and more partisan and in turn only talk to other similar people they can end up with a really skewed view of the world which may not be accurate at all.

Kind of like religion where people might consider religions other than their own as completely implausible but never turn the same critical eye on their own tribe.

lesfunk
04-29-2011, 02:14 PM
IT"S FAKE! IT"S FAKE!

Kristy
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Wow. Modern software can prove anything. Yeah, "blurred out white" spoken in the most vague and uniforming terms has me convinced.

FORD
04-29-2011, 02:38 PM
More like a case of the original paper document being scanned into digital image archives by the State of Hawaii using OCR software, which leaves digital artifacts on the document. No conspiracy here.

Guitar Shark
04-29-2011, 03:32 PM

WHY WON'T HE DO THAT???

Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not a Festering Pile of Shit (http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/)

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/20250/SB---Donald-Trump-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

Nitro Express
04-29-2011, 03:45 PM
The best one on Obama I've heard is his grandfather, grandmother, mother, biological father, and Indonesian step father all worked for the CIA. Obama's grandmother worked for a bank in Hawaii that laundered money for CIA operations. His grandfather posed as a salesman but really was a CIA operative. A family picture looks like the family lived in Lebanon due to an insignia on miss Dunham's school uniform. The Dunhams could have been working with Stewart Copeland's CIA father there.

Then Obama's biological father was working for the CIA trying to keep communists from taking over that part of Africa. He was air lifted out to Hawaii and met miss Dunham at the University of Hawaii's East West Center. A CIA front and MK Ultra participant. Mr. Soetoro fought for the CIA against the indonesian dictator while Obama's mom went around doing CIA work posing as an anthropologist.

Obama went to Pakistan in the early 80's to visit his mom who was doing CIA work there. It is possible that Obama could be a manchurian candidate programmed through the MK Ultra program and handled by Zibignew Brzinski and Henry Kissinger. Obama's purpose is to finish destroying the US so the new world order global government can be ushered in once the Americans have been brought to their knees with inflation and food shortages. Obama is also appealing to the rest of the world so he can also play a global role possibly being the first president of the New World Order.

How is that for a conspiracy theory? It makes the birth certificate thing look boring.

chefcraig
04-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Wow. Modern software can prove anything. Yeah, "blurred out white" spoken in the most vague and uniforming terms has me convinced.

Sort of reminds me of a documentary that appeared on the History, Discovery or SyFy channel a few years ago, regarding the Roswell UFO Incident. Some guy claimed he'd developed computer software that could blow up, examine and extrapolate the text on a scrap of paper General Roger Ramey was holding in a 1947 photograph, and upon doing so "discovered" incontrovertible proof (now known as the "Ramey Memo") that a spacecraft had not only crashed in New Mexico, but that the Army had recovered the vehicle and it's occupants.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/39/2448fd39789e7be6ed059629d968f4b9.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/)

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9116/ramymmm.jpg (http://img848.imageshack.us/i/ramymmm.jpg/)

Nitro Express
04-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Obama loves this whole birth certificate deal. Hell. Why not release a doctored up one that has Kenya listed as the home county of the father when Kenya didn't even exist in 1961? That would stir the pot. Obama is just laughing.

Obama's biggest fear is his base turning on him. And why shouldn't they? He is not the most loyal person in the world. I mean the man is a con artist loving it. He's having a good time. Basically the only people who care about the birth certificate are the people Obama wants to make look foolish in the first place. It's a great red herring.

Whoever said all of this is like the Twilight Zone was damn well right. Hell, if the country going to shit didn't hurt me personally, I would be laughing my ass off at all this stupid shit.

Seshmeister
04-29-2011, 09:36 PM
I reject everything about this.

Let's for a minute imagine if Obama had been born in Kenya and then within a day transported to Hawaii.

Can anyone explain how in any way that would affect his job as the president? Only a fucking idiot would think that made a difference to anything at all.

Ok add another month. Another year. At what point does it?

As I get older I'm starting to really question nationalism a lot and I'm from a little ancient country not a big new country.

Nationalism and religion are the twin pillars that have been used historically to make people do stuff that they wouldn't otherwise.

I'm not a hippy at all but without both nationalism and religion it's hard to envisage a situation where people are bayoneting each other in trenches.

SunisinuS
04-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Obama loves this whole birth certificate deal. Hell. Why not release a doctored up one that has Kenya listed as the home county of the father when Kenya didn't even exist in 1961? That would stir the pot. Obama is just laughing.

Obama's biggest fear is his base turning on him. And why shouldn't they? He is not the most loyal person in the world. I mean the man is a con artist loving it. He's having a good time. Basically the only people who care about the birth certificate are the people Obama wants to make look foolish in the first place. It's a great red herring.

Whoever said all of this is like the Twilight Zone was damn well right. Hell, if the country going to shit didn't hurt me personally, I would be laughing my ass off at all this stupid shit.

Well I don't care. And this is Human Issue not a domestic politics one. Obama is a Mullato. He has lived his whole life being hated by both blacks and whites. When you grow up with bullies on both sides and rise to the President of this BIG YOUNG country, which has btw already fought a Civil War, you know a little bit about being bullied.

I think Obama had the balls/ovaries to take it all on....not very many of us do. He knows what it is to get an elbow in Basketball and keep on playing. So for good or for ill....he has to shit talk sometimes. Le Bron can't do it. Micheal Jordan was the master of it. Larry Bird Gervined it. Magic Johnson kept smiling through all of it. And Obama is running again. So let's see where we are in the 4rth Quarter.

Your shoelace is untied...and your momma is fat and ugly.

chefcraig
04-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Nationalism and religion are the twin pillars that have been used historically to make people do stuff that they wouldn't otherwise.

Don't forget sex. I'd put that right up there next to religion and well ahead of nationalism. And if that sounds odd to anyone, then you obviously have never been married or at least in a relationship that lasted more than three weeks.

SunisinuS
04-29-2011, 10:30 PM
Don't forget sex. I'd put that right up there next to religion and well ahead of nationalism. And if that sounds odd to anyone, then you obviously have never been married or at least in a relationship that lasted more than three weeks.

And if you are still in High School sex leads to this....sorry had to revisit this, she is kewl....and Born in the United States.

Blaze
04-29-2011, 11:01 PM
I reject everything about this.

Let's for a minute imagine if Obama had been born in Kenya and then within a day transported to Hawaii.

Can anyone explain how in any way that would affect his job as the president? Only a fucking idiot would think that made a difference to anything at all.

Ok add another month. Another year. At what point does it?

As I get older I'm starting to really question nationalism a lot and I'm from a little ancient country not a big new country.

I'm not a hippy at all but without both nationalism and religion it's hard to envisage a situation where people are bayoneting each other in trenches.

And venture to say that Superman is going to soon be agreeing with you.

"Truth, justice, and the American way -- it's not enough anymore," he states.

I venture to say Superman will call Virtue as the replacement of Nationalism.

(I want to say Nobility, but that would very conceited of me.But, I would be pleased if Superman choose Nobility as the phrase. :) )

Nitro Express
04-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Well I don't care. And this is Human Issue not a domestic politics one. Obama is a Mullato. He has lived his whole life being hated by both blacks and whites. When you grow up with bullies on both sides and rise to the President of this BIG YOUNG country, which has btw already fought a Civil War, you know a little bit about being bullied.

I think Obama had the balls/ovaries to take it all on....not very many of us do. He knows what it is to get an elbow in Basketball and keep on playing. So for good or for ill....he has to shit talk sometimes. Le Bron can't do it. Micheal Jordan was the master of it. Larry Bird Gervined it. Magic Johnson kept smiling through all of it. And Obama is running again. So let's see where we are in the 4rth Quarter.

Your shoelace is untied...and your momma is fat and ugly.

You don't go into the politics at that level without having a thick skin. I think we need to get back to his political record as president. In reality, Barrack Obama is just the typical, lying, bow to special interest politician. If he was a real socialist then how come he believes in bailing out banks and ignoring the people? We need to look at everything he promised campaigning and look at what he did in office, compare the two and go, hey you lied here. I mean we are getting killed and all this spedning is not sustainable. The Republicans are just as bad. Who are making out great are the banks and politically connected corporations. Don't forget China also has lobbyists in Washington DC. That's the real problem. Lobbyists. They will just find another thick skinned charlitan once Obama's run is over.

Nitro Express
04-30-2011, 12:01 AM
It's all about protecting your turf. If everybody is so great in the world just leave the keys in your unlocked car and see what happens. We can say we are all going to get along and that may work for awhile until someone takes advantage of the goodwill and then the dynamic is ruined. Why we have the natural born citizen law regarding the president is to make it difficult for enemies of the US to infiltrate the presidency. It's a position you just don't want anyone to have. It's one of the realities of life. So are locks on the doors. Hell, just leave your computer on a high band internet IP without any protection and see how many viruses you end up with. You will have a tottally crashed computer before long. It's not a very nice world and wouldn't be nice even if we got rid of nationalism or religion. It's human nature. People pick their favorite sports team and have rivalries that way and talk shit about the other team. It's the nature of the beast. It's who we are. We've done it for a very long time. I think Meathead and Archie had this discussion sometime in the 70's.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2011, 05:01 AM

Yes yes, surely a turd popping up from from the cesspool of worthy GOP candidates will show him!

Seshmeister
05-01-2011, 05:34 AM
It's all about protecting your turf. If everybody is so great in the world just leave the keys in your unlocked car and see what happens. We can say we are all going to get along and that may work for awhile until someone takes advantage of the goodwill and then the dynamic is ruined. Why we have the natural born citizen law regarding the president is to make it difficult for enemies of the US to infiltrate the presidency. It's a position you just don't want anyone to have. It's one of the realities of life. So are locks on the doors. Hell, just leave your computer on a high band internet IP without any protection and see how many viruses you end up with.

By your analogy to the rest of the world the US is the anti virus software you install that sets fire to your PC and burns your house down. :)

Nitro Express
05-01-2011, 06:23 PM

binnie
05-01-2011, 06:32 PM

This is the truth.

Nitro Express
05-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Religion, nationalism, and sex are just the excuses. It's all about wanting what someone else has. Always has been and always will be. The west invaded the middle east for the resources. Not to set people free or spread Christianity or democracy. We wanted the loot. We can debate exactly what the loot is. Lithium, pipeline routes, opium poppies, oil, strategic military base sites. But it's all loot.