PDA

View Full Version : Grow a pair and grow up

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 01:55 PM
We should all boycott this shit. If the politicians want war, let them grab the rifle and go for it.

hambon4lif
04-27-2011, 02:20 PM
This chicken little motherfucker has always irritated me. He makes tens of thousands of predictions, and because 3 of them turn out to be right, people look to him as being a genius 'trend forecaster'.

Bullshit!
He's just another crusty old man that hates the world and thinks that everything sucks.

If I go to the track and bet on every single horse, of course I'm gonna fuckin' win.

If we should boycott anyone, it's the people that sign this little pricks checks.

The sky is gonna fall today....the sky is gonna fall tomorrow......

Fuck him!

Nitro Express
04-27-2011, 03:10 PM
I think he's right on the continuation of war. The politicians have no solutions so they want war as a distraction and the the people who buy the politicians make money off the wars. The problem is with the weapons we have now, if things get out of hand, everyone loses.

We just need to stop feeding this system. It amazes me that Obama turns out to be another Bush. Another warmonger and war criminal but the liberals protect the guy. Where's the war protesters now? I guess if a Republican is war monger you protest. It's amazing.

Yeah sure go vote but are you willing to give up your paycheck or tell the IRS to shove it for the greater good, let alone die for the greater good? I mean sheep really do get sheared. What do you really stand for and what are you willing to pay? I really don't see anyone standing for anything anymore other than a check.