PDA

View Full Version : Steve Savicki's Fun-O-Rama Musical Thread

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 12:27 AM

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 05:27 PM
If uptempo, the right beat and moves, breakdancing was da bomb!

Kristy
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Oooooh, my turn!

STFU, Steve.

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Fucking gay.

If you're going breakdancing, at least post "Kurtis Blow" the breaks, RUN DMC or some shit..

You're such a faggot savicki.

binnie
05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I have this vision that one day Steve's carer is going to find him posting here and see all the negativity he generates, and then post letting us know that he has some form of autism.

Then we'll all feel like shit.

Until that time comes, however, I will quite happily continue to tell him to go fuck himself.

Kristy
05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
I seriously believe the guy has a some form of Asperger's Disease.

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 06:49 PM

binnie
05-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Nah - if we really thought that we wouldn't be mean to him.

Steve's just a lonely, obsessive guy who needs to get laid. If you're single Kristy, maybe you could help us all out and take one for the team :D

binnie
05-01-2011, 06:55 PM
I think you were meant to be a wank but your mom got in the way.

chefcraig
05-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I think I'm just going to merge all of Steve's musical "choices" into a single thread. First one to come up with a viable and better thread title than I did wins the dubious honor of naming it.

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 06:59 PM
I think I'm just going to merge all of Steve's musical "choices" into a single thread. First one to come up with a viable and better thread title than I did wins the dubious honor of naming it.

We allowed to hammer away at him still chef?

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Music found in the dumpster?

Music found in dollar cassette bins at the car wash?

binnie
05-01-2011, 07:00 PM
How about '5 Star Special Needs Freakout'?

binnie
05-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Or 'The Ace Diamond Experience Not Bad Enough for ya? Try this.....'

Kristy
05-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Steve's just a lonely, obsessive guy who needs to get laid. If you're single Kristy, maybe you could help us all out and take one for the team :D

:headlights:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LygekgCC7j4/TW5J-8LknrI/AAAAAAAAA6Q/QQEddjw2vGE/s1600/suicide-bear-didnt-even-leave-a-not.jpg

Anonymous
05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Suckadicki is a sad, fuckin' retard.

That Assburger shit just doesn't roll with me. Like most "modern diseases", depressions & whatnot, in the good ol' days, people suffering from something even remotely related to that shit would get a smack in the back o' the neck & be told to do what was expected of them.

Strangely enuff, it worked.

That said, anyone takin' one fer da team & doin' Suckadicki deserves mad props & eternal gratitude.

I sure wish Kristy would gain 15-20 pounds, though. Weight-wise, I mean. Please?

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
On Steve's behalf, I'll take that as a 'maybe'.

Kristy
05-01-2011, 07:12 PM
I sure wish Kristy would gain 15-20 pounds, though. Weight-wise, I mean. Please?

Yes, mom.

Candy Girl
05-01-2011, 08:00 PM
How about Steve's lamo-rama so-called music thread?

Or resident doofus so-called music thread? Or Gem loving cheesey music blow...I mean show. :hee:

Nickdfresh
05-01-2011, 08:08 PM
I seriously believe the guy has a some form of Asperger's Disease.

I think you already know this as fact, but seem to be pretending to "cold read" speculate...

Kristy
05-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Not really. But it would explain a lot about the guy.

Nickdfresh
05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
It's really not that difficult...

Shaun Ponsonby
05-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Everything about this thread is funny. True story.

VanHalener
05-01-2011, 08:49 PM
With any luck Suckdicki will become a monk
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/MovementPhotos/BLOGGER/d71c4091.jpg

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Another 80's hit, Surgin'

The songwriter and leader singer, Jack Ponti, is, or at least friends with the known Jon Bongiovi. Obviously we know who was the more popular of the two.
A great listen to nevertheless.

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 08:56 PM
why would I waste my time on a bon-jovi knockoff, when the orignal is mediocre at best?

STFU.

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 09:02 PM
why would I waste my time on a bon-jovi knockoff, when the orignal is mediocre at best?
The same reason you've invested time reading my previous post.:hee:
Anyways, along with Surgin', I must post another all male-band 1-hit-wonder from 1985:

The band was Urgent and it's urgent you listen to it!

fifth element
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM
More of Savicki's favs....

(that shoulld be enough to warn anyone...)

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Terry
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I think you were meant to be a wank but your mom got in the way.

:hee::biggrin::lmao:

Terry
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM

I always presumed Savicki was just another Lounge alias

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I keep remembering a quote from Bob in regards to Suckadicki, in that, he lacks the mental fortitude to get the hint to take a hike.

Clearly the guy hasn't answered up to anything that's been stated or the criticisms he's recieved. He just sticks around and spams the board with either posts about stupid bullshit casette tapes, jem or his gay-ass branigan forum, or sucking up to the mods and hitch, and then complains about the fact that a forum should be closed down with little to nothing in terms of criticism. I'd be more understanding of the guy if he actually spoke more than a sentence or two, and then wouldn't go and hide, but no.

Fact is, that why I don't like him. He's a fucking troll, and a really dull one at that. FWIW, at least someone like Joe Thunder is amazingly hilarious with his bullshit and posts, and the posts following him are equally entertaining. Savicki? He'll either cry to the mods or webbies about something or personally report someones photobucket. THAT SHIT AIN'T COOL, ain't in the worst way possible.

So, Steve, I'm issuing a challenge. I want to see you try to defend yourself and your place at this website. Don't do it one bullshit sentence and try to turn the tables on me, like you've tried to do. Man the fuck up. Tell us all why you chose to spam the board with this mindless drivel. Tell us all why you believe you have the right to report others photobuckets and get things deleted off this very site. Tell us why you have the right to spam the board, and use forums like the front line while you call for their deletion. Man up, answer up to every criticism you have here. Legit Answers only, Bullshit walks.

Terry
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Joe Thunder...now THERE was a troll master supreme...

I can still recall him stating back around 2003 that he was Vince Neil's manager, and that he (Thunder) was very busy lining up a Neil/Roth solo tour in which Roth would open up for Neil. I think he was also claiming that he was simultaneously producing the new Robin Trower album...

Joey T. Back in the days when katydid, financed by Tom Vu Millionaire, was frantically masturbating with a crucifix and begging Jesus to fuck her.

Good times.

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Joe Thunder...now THERE was a troll master supreme...

I can still recall him stating back around 2003 that he was Vince Neil's manager, and that he (Thunder) was very busy lining up a Neil/Roth solo tour in which Roth would open up for Neil. I think he was also claiming that he was simultaneously producing the new Robin Trower album...

Joey T. Back in the days when katydid, financed by Tom Vu Millionaire, was frantically masturbating with a crucifix and begging Jesus to fuck her.

Good times.

Exactly..if you're going troll the Army...do it right.

Thunder is pretty much the model right there, along with katydid who's photoshops flappo did were fucking brilliant. (BTW, FUCK YOU SAVICKI FOR HAVING POPGEAR DELETED).

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 10:15 PM
do it right.
That's right, take your time to do it right:

Unchainme
05-01-2011, 10:23 PM
And you've proven my point.

Rather than be at the very least respectful to this forum, and at the very least answer up to the questions, you go 'tard and post another youtube video.

Kill yourself fuckball.

Steve Savicki
05-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Rather than be at the very least respectful to this forum,

Kill yourself fuckball.
Isn't this an oxymoron of, "Look who's talking"? Anyways another Solid Gold or Platinum hit:

Diamondjimi
05-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Steve, you're posting wearing women's clothes right now, aren't you?

This piss-drinker (Savicki) is merely trying to get people worked up with his lame ass threads and his spamming. He isn't a man. He's a sad, lonely little boy. That's why he is incapable of answering questions directed at him.
In a nutshell, he's a socially retarded mental midget! :shiznit:

Jérôme Frenchise
05-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Wait a minute... Member number 46...

Steve must be an alias. One of, if not the funniest, as we all consider him as an individual poster.

Who hides behind Steve Savicki?

All my money on... FORD! :biggrin:

Steve Savicki
05-02-2011, 07:59 AM

Anonymous
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Oi, Suckadicki... you're sliding, mate. All this attention must be making you giddy, what's with all the posting?

Remember your shtick: hit & run. You're hangin' too much around 'ere lately.

Go away & spam some other thread some time next week, aye?

Cato
05-02-2011, 09:32 AM
ok, have a 3-minute break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWxU4qNT7D4

fifth element
05-02-2011, 09:36 AM
as long as people are talking to him....he sticks around....when he gets bored......

*poof*

Diamondjimi
05-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Go away & spam some other thread some time next week, aye?

Better yet, let's restrict all his dreck to this one thread. Flush it to the dump and forget about it....

Unchainme
05-02-2011, 02:58 PM
It's not like I'm asking for where he lives and whats his SS# (which who the fuck would anyway)

Answer some really simple questions..that's it. Not with a youtube video, nor with you going "DUURR..BUT YOU SAID", answer the questions. It shows how much of a spineless worm you are, everytime you don't, and it further proves why I have zero respect for your simple existence on this site.

binnie
05-02-2011, 03:15 PM
As long as he keeps all of his shit in here it is tolerable.

My guess is he'll start attention whoring again.....

Unchainme
05-02-2011, 03:55 PM
I had recently stated in a thread ran by our resident possibly autistic troll, to try to get some answers as to why he posts the shit he does on here, if he's consistently harassed and gone out of his way to get various member's personal photo bucket albums deleted, and gotten threads about him closed, and his insistence of spamming various forums that he has not liked in the past and his calls for their deletions.

I ask this in a simple way, as I believe ANYONE who has an ounce of respect towards the Mods, Webbies, Sarge and the forum itself would at least state their case for their board, as to why they're actions have taken place, and to why they have not answered up to them now.

So, my following questions are this:
Why did you go out of your way to delete peoples offline content, such as their photobucket albums without at least approaching them about it?
Why do you spam the forums, and trash talk them off site, without even stating here your issues of the site?
Why do you keep coming back if you have an issue with how said site is run, or the users, most of which cannot stand who you represent, and what you post?

That's all I'm asking, I'm not asking for anything about your personal life (fucking creepy anyways..and something I could give a shit about), or trying to threaten you. Not calling for your banning, just trying to see if we can get an answer out of you. Answer these simple questions in a manner so that we can all see why you act the way you do on here. If you simply respond with a youtube video, a link from a previous thread involving me, or anything other than an answer to these questions, you've proven my point as to you possibly by autistic in some way shape or form. So, Steve, this is your chance.

-Unchainme

chefcraig
05-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Three separate threads about Steve Savicki in less than a week. Marvelous. :umm:

And enough already. Either ignore him, or if it is too much of a temptation for some of you, use the automated feature that does it for you.

fifth element
05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Better yet, let's restrict all his dreck to this one thread. Flush it to the dump and forget about it....

isn't that what Chef K was talking about doing?

the restricting to one thread part, anyway.....

chefcraig
05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Pretty much.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-02-2011, 04:29 PM
duh duh duh dah dih dah !! supermod! congrats :baaa:

Guitar Shark
05-02-2011, 04:33 PM
I had recently stated in a thread ran by our resident possibly autistic troll, to try to get some answers as to why he posts the shit he does on here, if he's consistently harassed and gone out of his way to get various member's personal photo bucket albums deleted, and gotten threads about him closed, and his insistence of spamming various forums that he has not liked in the past and his calls for their deletions.

I ask this in a simple way, as I believe ANYONE who has an ounce of respect towards the Mods, Webbies, Sarge and the forum itself would at least state their case for their board, as to why they're actions have taken place, and to why they have not answered up to them now.

So, my following questions are this:
Why did you go out of your way to delete peoples offline content, such as their photobucket albums without at least approaching them about it?
Why do you spam the forums, and trash talk them off site, without even stating here your issues of the site?
Why do you keep coming back if you have an issue with how said site is run, or the users, most of which cannot stand who you represent, and what you post?

That's all I'm asking, I'm not asking for anything about your personal life (fucking creepy anyways..and something I could give a shit about), or trying to threaten you. Not calling for your banning, just trying to see if we can get an answer out of you. Answer these simple questions in a manner so that we can all see why you act the way you do on here. If you simply respond with a youtube video, a link from a previous thread involving me, or anything other than an answer to these questions, you've proven my point as to you possibly by autistic in some way shape or form. So, Steve, this is your chance.

-Unchainme

You sure devoted a lot of time to someone you have "zero respect" for...

Unchainme
05-02-2011, 04:43 PM
You sure devoted a lot of time to someone you have "zero respect" for...

good point.

Just again, I don't think it's cool for someone to get someone's personal photo shop album deleted without giving a single explanation for it.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-02-2011, 04:46 PM
answerbreakdancingbrownscocksuckerdiscofunoramamus icalnecrophiliacrulzrussiansavickisstevethread
View Tag Cloud

:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Steve is spying on this thread right now. He'll log out any second....

Thread Information