PDA

View Full Version : Not a good story: Boy robbed stricken man

jacksmar
05-05-2011, 11:36 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pnc_park_usher_dead

PITTSBURGH – Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy accused of robbing an usher who worked at the baseball stadium where the Pittsburgh Pirates play after he stopped his car while having a heart attack on his way home from an extra-inning game.

Police aren't identifying the suspect because of his age. They said Tuesday he approached the car and pulled out 58-year-old driver Michael Schacht, who had been slumped over and in distress. They say he stole the man's wallet and drove off in his car, leaving him on the ground.

Police were puzzled by the man's death because he had only a superficial head injury when he was found April 10 a mile from PNC Park.

The suspect doesn't qualify to be charged as an adult. He's being taken to a juvenile detention facility.

Nitro Express
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
I think the kid should be caned. If these little fuckers really feared the consequences of being caught for their crimes they would think twice about doing anything. Then if a lawyer wants to stick up for the little shits, I say give the lawyer 10 lashes with a bullwhip and then rub salt in the wounds.

Blaze
05-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Police: Son, 10, says he shot Neo-Nazi dad

06:45 AM PDT on Wednesday, May 4, 2011

By DAVID KECK and JOHN ASBURY
The Press-Enterprise
The 10-year-old son of a white supremacist leader told investigators during questioning that he intentionally shot his father with a handgun inside their Riverside home, police said.

Riverside police were still verifying the boy's statement as to what happened when Jeff Russell Hall was shot and killed at about 4 a.m. Sunday.

http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2011/05-04/supremacists03_jeffhall_300.jpg

FORD
05-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Now THAT kid deserves a medal!

VanHalener
05-05-2011, 02:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pnc_park_usher_dead

PITTSBURGH – Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy accused of robbing an usher who worked at the baseball stadium where the Pittsburgh Pirates play after he stopped his car while having a heart attack on his way home from an extra-inning game.

Police aren't identifying the suspect because of his age. They said Tuesday he approached the car and pulled out 58-year-old driver Michael Schacht, who had been slumped over and in distress. They say he stole the man's wallet and drove off in his car, leaving him on the ground.

Police were puzzled by the man's death because he had only a superficial head injury when he was found April 10 a mile from PNC Park.

The suspect doesn't qualify to be charged as an adult. He's being taken to a juvenile detention facility.

Qualify my ASS!!!

That fucking piece of shit killed a man in my book. He should be fucking imprisoned for life, or fucking killed. Another rabid animal piece of shit floundering in the judicial system and I have to pay for it one way or another. I have no mercy for those who kill the innocent and I wish to God I was the sword of jutice now and then.

FORD
05-05-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't think they bother trying a juvenile as an adult for anything less than a murder charge. And this was not murder as the victim died of a heart attack, which was not a result of the robbery. You could make the argument that the guy might have survived if the kid had called 911 instead of robbing him, but I doubt anybody could successfully prosecute him for murder in a court of law.

Now that being said, I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him in the juvenile facility. :wow2:

Nitro Express
05-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Now THAT kid deserves a medal!

They should be called sloppy Nazis. They all look like shit. The original Nazis were spit and polish and very disciplined. These wannabes couldn't even polish Himmler's boots or give a great public speech like Hitler. They probably would be real cowards in the heat of battle. They would run from Stalingrad with their tails between their legs not even putting up a fight.

VanHalener
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't think they bother trying a juvenile as an adult for anything less than a murder charge. And this was not murder as the victim died of a heart attack, which was not a result of the robbery. You could make the argument that the guy might have survived if the kid had called 911 instead of robbing him, but I doubt anybody could successfully prosecute him for murder in a court of law.

Now that being said, I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him in the juvenile facility. :wow2:

That was my argument.
A good lawyer might get that fuck tried for neglegent homicide, manslaughter, murder...

I hope more happens to him in jail than just an ass whooping. I hope his fucking bean gets split open and he bleeds out. If the slumped over man was still alive when he was robbed then the kid murdered that dude, no matter how you slice it. (My Book, page 1 para 5.)

chefcraig
05-05-2011, 03:24 PM

For one thing, at 17 you are hardly a toddler or an adolescent. This bastard is one year away from being an adult, which should weigh into the prosecution. For another, if you decided to do away with your neighbor and I happened to either drive you to Home Depot to buy a hammer or pay for it because you were cash-strapped, I'd be charged with murder just like you, even though I didn't do much. Such twisting of the law is pretty warped in some cases, but such warping is more than applicable here. This cold blooded creep saw a person in distress, and rather than administering any sort of aid, clobbered the poor fucker, robbed him, left him on the pavement to die and stole his car for a joyriding getaway. To me, that adds up to substantially more than petty theft, no matter what age the calendar happens to state you are.

sadaist
05-05-2011, 04:07 PM

Agree.

But he will be released at an early age and only be more hardened, muscular, pissed off, and a better criminal. This world really sucks sometimes. Well, the people in it do.

side note - the SF Giants fan that got beaten at Dodgers Stadium last month is still in a coma. He was/is a firefighter EMT. Beaten within an inch of his life (and he still may not survive) by Dodger fan thugs because he was wearing the opposing teams jersey. Exactly why I won't attend Chargers/Raiders games anymore.

Sick

Seshmeister
05-05-2011, 04:47 PM
They should be called sloppy Nazis. They all look like shit. The original Nazis were spit and polish and very disciplined. These wannabes couldn't even polish Himmler's boots or give a great public speech like Hitler. They probably would be real cowards in the heat of battle. They would run from Stalingrad with their tails between their legs not even putting up a fight.

http://www.rob-clarkson.com/duff-brewery/abe/06.gif

Hahaha.

Even the Nazi's were better in your day.

Hardrock69
05-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Story #1: That kid needs to have the shit kicked out of him, then get thrown in a cell with Bubba the Fresh Meat Tenderizer.

Story #2: That 10-year-old has balls and should not be charged for jack. He did the right thing. He shoulda loaded his dad up onto the barbie on the back patio and given him a taste of Auschwitz.