PDA

View Full Version : Are Repukes really stronger than Democrats on national security??

FORD
05-07-2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9v0bxFbsFw

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:23 PM
But do not lord it Ford. Just allow and encourage children in this country to read....to learn. That is how you fight.

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Yes, of course the GOP is stronger on national security. :gulp:

FORD
05-07-2011, 03:27 PM

Which is why Chimpy got Bin Laden.

Oh right........ :biggrin:

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:29 PM

Name one war a Republican has won.

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Name one war a Republican has won.

Politicians don't win wars...or individual operations like the one on bin laden (though obama and his lackey's obviously want the credit). Our apolitical armed forces do that. Try coming up with a better question.

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Politicians don't win wars...or individual operations like the one on bin laden (though obama and his lackey's obviously want the credit). Our apolitical armed forces do that. Try coming up with a better question.

That is what I thought.

You cannot name one.

Big Mouth. No results.

It is ok though....you just stay here while us "emocrats" fix yer "wonderin" We be the scientists of war...you just be the big tough guy...and please....have no children.

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:40 PM
That is what I thought.

You cannot name one.

Big Mouth. No results.

Iraq was the latest war that was based primarily on conservative policy, you liberal candy-assed faggot.

fifth element
05-07-2011, 03:40 PM
nice link Ford

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Iraq was the latest war that was based primarily on conservative policy, you liberal candy-assed faggot.

Who presided on the End of it? You people do not like calenders.

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Green Bay sucks btw.

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Who presided on the End of it? You people do not like calenders.

You're a brain dead moron. Your argument is invalid. It was the surge initiated under a Republican that won Iraq.

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Lol Big Bad Brian.....Sounds like he had to name himself his momma would never.....Homophobe...Good...Brian. Get with the program....or meet me in a Dark Alley.

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Big Bad ToughGuy@TM.....we are all scared.

Meet me.

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Big Bad ToughGuy@TM.....we are all scared.

Meet me.

Another Internet Tough Guy....and a rather thin-skinned fairy at that. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Which is why Chimpy got Bin Laden.

Oh right........ :biggrin:

No politician got bin Laden. That's your mistake.

FORD
05-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Green Bay sucks btw.

Now that's uncalled for!

Seriously, the Green Bay Packers are probably the only thing NOT corrupt in Wisconsin right now. :(

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Green Bay sucks btw.

Yo' mama......

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpIhmygq1OpKuDxMVafyxBBcNaibdGQ 38FUpX2aST0PkPtPYviWA&t=1

FORD
05-07-2011, 04:04 PM
No politician got bin Laden. That's your mistake.

Yes, but a politician (acting as Commander in Chief) gave the order. And the politician named Chimpy refused to do so, because he had a deliberate agenda to start wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

FORD
05-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Geezus, they could see that GB graphic on the moon! :headlights:

BigBadBrian
05-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Yes, but a politician (acting as Commander in Chief) gave the order.

Oh bullshit! Once the CIA told him bin Laden was found, he had no choice. Was he really going to say "no?"

And the politician named Chimpy refused to do so, because he had a deliberate agenda to start wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Another lie. The search for bin Laden was NEVER stopped and then Obama suddenly started it again. How ridiculous. That's just assinine.

SunisinuS
05-07-2011, 04:14 PM
You Know What?

Brian is right!

I will never doubt him again.

I am out!

Have fun!

FORD
05-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh bullshit! Once the CIA told him bin Laden was found, he had no choice. Was he really going to say "no?"

Another lie. The search for bin Laden was NEVER stopped and then Obama suddenly started it again. How ridiculous. That's just assinine.

You really have a short memory, don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

binnie
05-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Is it just me who thinks that nothing is funnier than an internet tough guy?

binnie
05-07-2011, 05:57 PM
It's the internet equivalent of 'my dad's bigger than your dad.'

sadaist
05-07-2011, 06:15 PM
It was the surge initiated under a Republican that won Iraq.

Indeed. And it was the continuation of the tactics and orders that Bush laid out that got Bin Laden. You could even go as far back as Clinton and say some of the things he initiated ultimately helped lead to Bin Laden. As far as Barack getting him, I give him credit for not following through on his campaign promises to basically end everything we use to fight these fuckers.

It's funny how a politician makes a million promises while he campaigns. Then when he wins he gets the REAL scoop...the super highly classified info that only a President gets. Then suddenly his position changes from what he campaigned on.

Had Barack been successful in defunding all the covert operations, gitmo, pulling out of Afghanistan & Iraq immediately, etc......we would not have killed Bin Laden last week.

But hey...I give major props to the President. This is the first thing he has done that I am actually proud of and showed some balls. I still hate the guy and think he is horrible for the country.....but on Bin Laden? Good job indeed. Was a good day.

As a conservative...I say we get back on Baracks ass about the economy, health care, the welfare and nanny state & whatever that fucking mess of Libya is. We had a nice few days off to celebrate a big victory. Time to get back to the ongoing problems.

Nickdfresh
05-07-2011, 07:35 PM

You mean the one that was supposed to be a walk-over where we "liberated" the Iraqi people and it actually turned into a protracted guerrilla/civil war where we supported just another bunch of fascist douches not that different from the ones we supposedly over threw?

You're a brain dead moron. Your argument is invalid. It was the surge initiated under a Republican that won Iraq.

What simpleton horseshit! Actually, "The Surge" was largely the work of those that opposed the Second Gulf War. And your hero only listened because he lost the Congress in 2006. Imagine that! You voted for a fucking douche that only made "changes" because of political disasters of his own making?

BigBadBrian
05-08-2011, 06:46 AM
You really have a short memory, don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o

No.

He was obviously trying to get the media focus off of OBL. That doesn't mean we were stopping efforts to find him, however.

ZahZoo
05-08-2011, 11:21 AM
I get the bait in this thread... but it's all bullshit. Political parties don't win wars, battles nor single operations. Doesn't matter who's Commander in Chief at the moment... and especially so in this case.

Any action involving American troops... it's the sacrifice of American blood that gets the job done. Not Democratic blood, Republican blood nor Independent blood... Just American and that's it.

Politicians sit around and talk shit all day and take credit for things that they didn't sacrifice much, if anything of themselves. It's our family, friends and neighbors serving our country that get credit for the win/loss column... not the talking heads in Washington.

Y'all do a great disservice to these special folks who sacrifice it all for you're right to talk bullshit like this.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that "Surge" nothing more than a massive bribe job to the Sunni insurgents ??

Nickdfresh
05-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that "Surge" nothing more than a massive bribe job to the Sunni insurgents ??

That was part of it. But also the fact that al Qaida of Iraq were such fascist scumfucks making nearly everyone hate them also helped. The U.S. Army and Marines also fundamentally changed tactics to a more counterinsurgency mindset from the kneejerk, smash and intimidate-with-firepower tendencies they had previously...

knuckleboner
05-08-2011, 10:49 PM
who says we've won iraq?

anybody here certain that the iraqi government lasts 5 years from now? if they don't, then the outcome of our "war" is definitely in doubt.

Seshmeister
05-08-2011, 11:46 PM
It's the internet equivalent of 'my dad's bigger than your dad.'

Seshmeister
05-08-2011, 11:52 PM

It's funny, if anyone else had posted this then it would have been a pretty good joke.

With you it's too hard to tell if you are Gump or just having a laugh.

BigBadBrian
05-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Geezus, they could see that GB graphic on the moon! :headlights:

Yeah, I had to change it...it was alot bigger than I thought. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
05-09-2011, 07:52 AM
who says we've won iraq?

anybody here certain that the iraqi government lasts 5 years from now? if they don't, then the outcome of our "war" is definitely in doubt.

Good point, especially with the Islamoterrorists in charge of Iran right now. We need to leave at least a trip-wire force there for at least the immediate future in case Iran gets any stupid ideas.

Hardrock69
05-09-2011, 01:02 PM
I would have to say Retardlicans do not care about National Security. Chimpy stood up in front of National TV audiences, Congress, and anyone who would listen, saying crap like "We must secure our borders", then for the rest of his two terms in office he did not do so.

He had an entire Retardlican administration, and still, our borders were not secured and still are not to this day.

Nitro Express
05-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Since Barrack Obama has proven himself to be George W. Bush on steroids it should be painfully obvious that there is no difference between a Repuke or Democrap in this day and age. The two parties are the same product with different brand names marketed to two different groups of consumers. Same shit, different corporate marketing strategy.