PDA

View Full Version : What. The. FUCK???

FORD
05-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Pentagon released this today as "proof" of Bin Laden's existence in Pakistan.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0ftf53JYs

....I would say they failed miserably. That guy looks even LESS like Bin Laden than either the fat guy who "confessed" to 9/11 in the Khandahar tape (November 2001) or that Disney Osamatronic robot they used to scare people into voting for the Chimp on Halloween 2004.

Seriously Mr. Panetta..... you aren't going to convince anybody with this ridiculous horseshit.

FORD
05-07-2011, 06:29 PM
BTW, is anybody seriously going to believe that a goddamn billionaire is going to be watching a 19 inch analog TV, or that an allegedly "multimilliondollar house" is so short on electrical outlets that they have to string extension cords everywhere??

Hardrock69
05-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Looks like him to me. In recent years his beard had turned really light gray.

sadaist
05-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Is that a Sega Genesis next to the TV?

:)

Kristy
05-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Is that a Sega Genesis next to the TV?

:)

More like that Comcast "Xfinity" nonsense.

FORD
05-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I knew Comca$t had a monopoly over most of the US, but now they got Pakistan too?

Kristy
05-07-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't know but I'm not buying into this, either. Seems to cut & dry in that here is a guy who watched every step he took especially when he did his alleged 'Death to America' videos by having a curtian or sheet as his background on order not to give the CIA any clues whatsoever as to where he would be. And we're supposed to believe he let someone film him so glibly while trying to figure out on who to vote for on American Idol? Even more perplexing is that he was a mutli-millionaire living in a dump? Granted, I've rented places that were ghetto but never anything close to what he was living in.

Diamondjimi
05-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Propaganda is picking up it's pace....

Nitro Express
05-08-2011, 01:59 AM
The timing of all this is real suspect to me. This all happens after Obama has to address the birth certificate issue, we are involved in Libya now, and the US is approaching default of it's debt. Oil prices are high and no real job growth is being created. It all seems like a distraction and an excuse to justify a huge amount of military spending when we desperately need to cut $4 Trillion out of the budget. I think the whole we got Bin Laden right when a lot of shit was starting to hit Obama's fan is a desperate red herring. If it is this will be all forgotten as we get closer to the election in 2012 and jobs will be the number one concern of the voters. There will be plenty of angry out of work people paying higher inflated prices then. Bin Laden won't mean much to them.

knuckleboner
05-08-2011, 10:53 PM
skepticism is good.

blind, amnesiatic skepticism...eh, not so good.

Seshmeister
05-08-2011, 11:23 PM
The timing of all this is real suspect to me. This all happens after Obama has to address the birth certificate issue, we are involved in Libya now, and the US is approaching default of it's debt. Oil prices are high and no real job growth is being created. It all seems like a distraction and an excuse to justify a huge amount of military spending when we desperately need to cut $4 Trillion out of the budget. I think the whole we got Bin Laden right when a lot of shit was starting to hit Obama's fan is a desperate red herring. If it is this will be all forgotten as we get closer to the election in 2012 and jobs will be the number one concern of the voters. There will be plenty of angry out of work people paying higher inflated prices then. Bin Laden won't mean much to them.

Jesus suffering cunt I knew this one was coming.

The timing bullshit.

Ok I have a big fucking challenge for you or anyone else.

I want to name a time in the last 10 years or even the next 5 years which would not be advantageous for someone in the US government to announce the death of Bin Laden.

Seshmeister
05-08-2011, 11:27 PM
BTW, is anybody seriously going to believe that a goddamn billionaire is going to be watching a 19 inch analog TV, or that an allegedly "multimilliondollar house" is so short on electrical outlets that they have to string extension cords everywhere??

No obviously he would be staying at in a suite at the 6 star Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai.

In fact maybe they should go send a team of SEALS to the check in desk there just in case everyone is lying...

FORD
05-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Might not be a bad idea. Even if there aren't any members of Osama's team there, there's bound to be some corporate tax-dodgers from Halliburton or similar criminal organization. They have done more damage to this country than he did, so they should be hunted down the same way.

FORD
05-08-2011, 11:50 PM
I want to name a time in the last 10 years or even the next 5 years which would not be advantageous for someone in the US government to announce the death of Bin Laden.

Well, just for argument's sake, let's say Bin Laden was killed at Tora Bora in 2001. Chimpy would be left with very little excuse to stay in Afghanistan, and absolutely no reason to create the false case to invade Iraq.

Not saying that's how it happened. I honestly don't know WHAT the fuck to believe anymore about exactly when Bin Laden died. But the same Chimp "logic" applies to why he let Bin Laden escape Tora Bora, which is apparently what happened, if indeed the bastard was breathing air until last week.

So announcing the defeat of Bin Laden in December 2001 would have killed the Chimp/PNAC agenda for the "war on terra", whether they had announced he was captured or killed. And in their sick minds, that would have been a "disadvantage".

Dr. Love
05-09-2011, 12:34 AM
I doubt it would have killed it; They continually said that the war was broader than any 1 organization or any 1 man ... it was about security. They could continue to make those arguments while there were all the bombings that happened in europe and all the attempts to blow up planes after 9/11.

BigBadBrian
05-09-2011, 07:46 AM
But the same Chimp "logic" applies to why he let Bin Laden escape Tora Bora, which is apparently what happened

"why he let Bin Laden escape Tora Bora" "Obama got bin Laden" are both ridiculous statements I've heard from you lately, FORD. Our politicians, Democrat or Republican, have very little to do with the actual operations in theater.

There are a multitude of books about the hunt for bin Laden, many by Spec Ops forces that were there. Read one and quit getting your talking points from the DailyKos.

Satan
05-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Delta Force says Chimpy let him escape. Will you believe them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k

Hardrock69
05-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Well, just for argument's sake, let's say Bin Laden was killed at Tora Bora in 2001. Chimpy would be left with very little excuse to stay in Afghanistan, and absolutely no reason to create the false case to invade Iraq.

He had every reason to do so. But then, it was not HIS reasoning. The invasions of Iraq and Assramistan were planned years if not decades ago.