• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hot for Teacher - 21st Century style

Kids these days suck...

Freeland High student seeks more than $1 million in lawsuit over teacher sex case

Published: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 4:11 PM

By Tom Gilchrist | The Saginaw News

BAY CITY — The Freeland High School student who was the victim of sex crimes by teacher Marcie L. Rousseau said his relationship with her was “not consensual,” and his lawyer said the student seeks at least $1 million in damages in a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Bay City last week.

The lawsuit names Rousseau, the Freeland Community School District, Freeland Superintendent Matthew A. Cairy, Freeland High School Principal Jonathan Good and former high school Assistant Principal J. Barry Weldon Jr. as defendants.

The suit alleges various community members many times brought to the attention of Cairy, Good and Weldon the “real possibility that Rousseau had engaged in inappropriate behavior with her students on multiple occasions.”

The three administrators “neither completed a proper investigation nor reported the findings as they had a legal and ethical obligation to do,” the student claims in the suit filed by his lawyer, Farmington Hills attorney William R. Seikaly.

The suit alleges the reports either were not investigated or the investigations “were so inadequate as to be in reckless disregard of the rights of those students who came into contact with Rousseau.”
    In response to the allegations, Cairy said, “I’m very confident the Freeland Community School District did nothing wrong.”

The Saginaw News could not reach Good or Weldon for comment.

Rousseau, 34, of Thomas Township was sentenced in December to four to 15 years in prison for sex crimes with the student in Saginaw and Midland counties. The victim was 16 at the time of the crimes.
    According to police reports, the student admitted to having intercourse at least 100 times with Rousseau — and that the pair engaged in other sex acts at least 75 more times — between May 2009 and February of 2010.

The victim states in his lawsuit that the relationship “was not consensual.” He alleges Rousseau convinced him “that she was in love with him, wanted to marry him and was only sexually involved with him and no other.” The suit alleges Rousseau knew such representations were false and that she made them to seduce the youth.

Rousseau, the lawsuit claims, engaged in unprotected intercourse with the student on numerous occasions. The teenager claims he has suffered and continues to suffer “physical, psychological and emotional injury” because of Rousseau’s “sexual abuse” of him.

Tittabawassee Township Police Department reports accuse Weldon of being “very uncooperative” and “hostile” with officers looking into allegations against then-teacher Rousseau.

Weldon resigned from his Freeland job in the summer, several months after Rousseau was charged.
    Police reports state Weldon confirmed he and Rousseau were “planning on being together” after their own divorces. Weldon denied an affair with the teacher, according to the reports. Weldon’s divorce was completed this year. There are no records of divorce proceedings in Saginaw County between Rousseau and her husband, Scott.

The lawsuit makes seven claims under federal law, seeking “in excess of” $1 million in damages per claim. It makes three claims under state law, seeking in excess of $1 million per claim.
    Seikaly said the lawsuit seeks “something in excess of $1 million” for damages to the student. The lawyer also wants the case heard in a U.S. District Court in Flint or Detroit, rather than in Bay City.
    The student “wishes to pursue this action as far away from the glare of local media attention as possible,” according to his suit.

In court documents, psychiatrist Gerald A. Shiener states that as fellow students, relatives and acquaintances of the student become aware he is the plaintiff, “there will be additional trauma to the (student) which will cause additional problems for him and likely delay attempts at recovery.”
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Never understood the concept of "man-rape" perpetrated by a female...I mean, for a guy to participate at all, it kinda HAS to be consensual, doesn't it?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The mind wobbles...

Let me make sure I've got this straight...he's 16....nailed his (presumably hot) teacher over 100 times...and he's complaining...can we just start an Airplane-esque bitch-slap conga line on this kid NOW?

Is that too harsh??
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I believe it...

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
          Let me make sure I've got this straight...he's 16....nailed his (presumably hot) teacher over 100 times...and he's complaining...can we just start an Airplane-esque bitch-slap conga line on this kid NOW?

Is that too harsh??
          I don't think she is super hot but the average 16 year boy would fuck a rattlesnake with a festered ass hole if it was an adult female.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Remember this little shit bag is after millions of your tax.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Remember this little shit bag is after millions of your tax.
              She will be the next Nancy Pelosi when she gets older.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

The fambly is just looking at a cash grab. The kid is not harmed in any way. Said 'experts' are just in it for the cash grab as well. It is a conspiracy that is only happening because they got found out.

If I had been in that kids shoes, I woulda fucked the shit out of that teacher and nobody would have ever known.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The way to solve the problem is have everyone go to catholic school with horrifyingly ugly nuns.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    The way to solve the problem is have everyone go to catholic school with horrifyingly ugly nuns.
                    Uh, sorry to destroy that premise for you, but in 12 years of parochial schooling I can attest we had more than one civilian 20-something hottie teacher...

(And yeah, they were way hotter than the accused, for the record...!)
                    Last edited by jhale667; 05-12-2011, 06:11 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

None of my teachers were boinkable. We never had anything hot in front of the classroom. The trophy wives at the country club. Well that was another story.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        None of my teachers were boinkable. We never had anything hot in front of the classroom. The trophy wives at the country club. Well that was another story.
                        Conversely, I attribute my getting the highest score in the class on my senior Advanced Biology exam to the fact I was absolutely in lust with my teacher...and if I HAD been lucky enough to hit that, I sure as sh*t wouldn't have sued her, or even considered filing charges...yeah,"victim" my ASS....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          Never understood the concept of "man-rape" perpetrated by a female...I mean, for a guy to participate at all, it kinda HAS to be consensual, doesn't it?
                          No. Men can have erections and even ejaculate during less than consensual sex, just as a small minority of female rape victims have an orgasm during their assault. It does happen actually, but like spousal abuse committed by women, it often goes unreported and is thought extremely rare or unlikely because cases of women being raped or otherwise sexually/physically abused by men are far more prevalent...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That being said, this kid is a complete scumbag piece of gutter trash....

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Men can have erections and even ejaculate during less than consensual sex...
                              Yep. Towards the end of my first marriage, this was also commonly known as "taking one for the team."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...