PDA

View Full Version : Anti Semitic Lunatic plans rally in Jerusalem??

FORD
05-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Glenn Beck Announces 'Restoring Courage,' Rally In Jerusalem

The Huffington Post Jack Mirkinson First Posted: 05/16/11 09:53 AM ET Updated: 05/16/11 03:37 PM ET

Glenn Beck announced on his radio show Monday that he is planning to hold a rally in Jerusalem in August called "Restoring Courage." Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally drew vast crowds to Washington, D.C. in August of 2010, but Beck said that drawing as many to Jerusalem will be more difficult.

Beck went to Israel and Jerusalem last week. He warned his listeners on Monday that he thinks disaster is imminent for Israel, because of a "two state solution that cuts off Jerusalem" from the world.

"God is involved in man's affairs, but so is the force of darkness," Beck continued ominously. "I believe I've been asked to stand in Jerusalem. Many in the history of man have had the opportunity to stand with the Jewish people...and they have failed." He asked listeners to "stand with me, in Jerusalem" in August.

Beck candidly admitted that he didn't know how many people would show up, or how much the event would cost. But he called the rally a "life altering event" and warned that the "very gates of hell" would fight his attempts to hold the rally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV5WkVK4yjU

FORD
05-16-2011, 10:34 PM
"So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." - Matthew 24:15-26 (ESV)

Another prophecy fulfilled? :biggrin:

Unchainme
05-16-2011, 10:36 PM
What a dumbass.

FORD
05-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Just in case anybody missed the story when BecKKK outed himself as anti-semitic......

Glenn Beck's Jewish Problem
By Jeffrey Goldberg
It's become clear to me that the Fox commentator Glenn Beck has something of a Jewish problem. Actually, he has something of a modernity problem, and people with modernity problems tend to have problems with Jews, who more or less invented modernity (Einstein, Marx, Freud, Franz Boas, etc.)

This is not, by the way, a post about Beck's singular obsession with George Soros (read Michelle Goldberg -- not a relative, except in an all-Jews-are-conspiring-against-Glenn-Beck sort of way -- on this subject). This is a post about Beck's recent naming of nine people -- eight of them Jews -- as enemies of America and humanity. He calls these people prime contributors to the -- wait for it -- "era of the big lie." The eight Jews are Sigmund Freud; Edward Bernays, the founder of public relations, and a nephew of Freud's (which Beck discloses as if this had previously been a secret); Soros, of course; Cass Sunstein, now of the White House; the former labor leader Andy Stern; Walter Lippman, who is no longer here to defend himself; Frances Fox Piven, who Beck believes is "sowing the seeds" of revolution; and, of all people, Edward Rendell.

It is fair to ask if Beck knows that these people are Jewish (It is not widely-known that Rendell is Jewish, I think). But Beck is a smart person, and has researchers at hand with access to Wikipedia. Further, most of these people on Beck's "big lie" list are already the targets of straightforward attacks in the dark, anti-Semitic corners of the Web, so an extended Google search, in some cases, would show that much of the opposition to some of these people is motivated by anti-Semitism. That said, Beck has not crossed a certain line, by identifying his targets openly as Jewish. Nevertheless, this, to me, is a classic case of anti-Semitic dog-whistling. Beck is speaking to a certain constituency, and the thought has now crossed my mind that this constituency understands the clear implications of what Beck is saying.

My modest suggestion to those Jews who fear the building of mosques in American cities is that they look elsewhere for threats that seem to be gathering against them.

This article available online at:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/01/glenn-becks-jewish-problem/69682/
Copyright © 2011 by The Atlantic Monthly Group. All Rights Reserved.

So which Jewish people are you standing with again, BecKKK? :fupunk:

FORD
05-16-2011, 10:50 PM
And in interest of full disclosure, I'm no fan of Ass Sunstein or Ed Rendell myself, but it has nothing to do with them being Jewish, and everything to do with them being DLC false "Democrats". Even so, I wouldn't put either on a Top 10 enemies of America list.

Unchainme
05-16-2011, 11:07 PM
In all honesty, I'm not a fan of Soros in regards that I believe him, and the Koch brothers are playing puppeteers with left and right, and dividing the country so that they could conquer.

Moveon.org and Media Matters are kinda fucked up in terms of them being bias for the left in twisting around what goes on at Faux, taking things out of context, and on the other side, Fox and Right Wing sare just as bad.

Carloscda
05-16-2011, 11:13 PM
He wants people to spend $3500 or more to go out there with him!! Yea make his pockets fatter while the idiots that follow him become poorer!!

FORD
05-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Now the Koch Brothers would definitely be on my Top 10 enemies of America list. They have actually damaged the country enough to justify being ranked in the top 5, right behind Poppy, Cheney, and Chimpy.

Nitro Express
05-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Glenn Beck thought he was Martin Luther King for awhile and now he thinks he's Billy Graham. :biggrin:

The Jews in Israel are going to just see it as more bus loads of religious nutjobs from America coming to walk where Jesus walked. Just more people to sell T-Shirts, olive wood carvings, hats, and overpriced bottles of water to.

Beck should take himself and his fans on a 40 day fast in the wilderness. I think the Sinai would be perfect for the occasion right about mid July.

binnie
05-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Beck is a moron of spectacular proportions.

ashstralia
05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
marked as read, not commenting.

Seshmeister
05-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Glenn Beck thought he was Martin Luther King for awhile and now he thinks he's Billy Graham. :biggrin:

The Jews in Israel are going to just see it as more bus loads of religious nutjobs from America coming to walk where Jesus walked. Just more people to sell T-Shirts, olive wood carvings, hats, and overpriced bottles of water to.

Beck should take himself and his fans on a 40 day fast in the wilderness. I think the Sinai would be perfect for the occasion right about mid July.

I saw a documentary recently where the members of an American church went to Israel each year to pick the crop of an Israeli winemaker. They did this for nothing in the scorching sun every day for a month but in order to keep it kosher they weren't allowed into the winery itself, so they just left it at the door.

The Israeli never asked them to do this and seemed bemused at these nut jobs.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2011, 06:41 AM
I think they should hold another rally called "Let's Pelt Glen Beck and His Moron Followers with Shit," in Jerusalem...