PDA

View Full Version : New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Gmoney
01-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

http://www.2dorks.com/

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.

One Voice
01-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Ed is a fucking jerk.
How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
Yea fuck you Edward.

Gmoney
01-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by One Voice
Ed is a fucking jerk.
How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
Yea fuck you Edward.

He just sounds like a complete jag off, surprised anyone would want to work with him!!!

If a new VH release is as good as VH3, I can't wait........NOT!!!!

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney
Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

http://www.2dorks.com/

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.

Like I said in a thread I started " So Eddie has NEVER been Mad at Sammy? Read on "

You'll see how full of shit Eddie Van Halen is about how him and Sammy have always been the best of friends and Eddie NEVER mad or as he put it in the radio interview, " Never Not gotten along with Hagar"

What bullshit!

One Voice
01-12-2004, 01:02 PM
King dipshit also said that he doesnt keep up w/ whats said
on the internet because he has a life.
Well i got news for ya cocksucker, ive got a life also
that doesnt include drinking and smoking my wife away
you fucking loser.

powerage
01-12-2004, 01:06 PM
what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

One Voice
01-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Comparing him to shit, insults shit.

Gmoney
01-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

Quote Master
01-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by powerage
what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

Actually, here is exactly what Eddie Van Liar said:

"I'll put it very simply: Dave and Sam both suffer from L.S.D.- lead singer disease. Except Dave never lied."

And just to remind everyone what a control freak Eddie Van Liar is:

"That's when I finally put my foot down and said; Sammy, if you're not here at the studio by six o' clock tomorrow, don't ever bother coming back."

"(With Gary) we did four old Roth songs, four Sammy songs... Just blew... just smoked them and immediately started writing. I mean, the guy had elephant balls and could sing like an angel. It was just incredible. Gary's a real talented guy with an incredible range that won't force me to write for him like I had to do a lot with Dave and some for Sammy."

Which explains what?

Eddie Van Liar was FORCED to write the way he did with Dave and Sammy unlike Gary. Well having Sammy back, won't you be forced to write differently now that Sammy is even older and his voice is shot? What a joke!

Quote Master
01-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney
Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

He's [Eddie Van Halen] got the spiritual spine of a chocolate eclair. - David Lee Roth,

Eddie Van Liar expects everyone to believe whatever he says and those Van Hagar fans buy into it all because they have no
logic.

Catfish
01-12-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm so sick of Ed's shit.

And enough of this "I've got 10 albums worth of material..."

Bro, if any of it sounds like VH3--or anything you've done the last 15 years--fucking keep it to yourself like YOU HAVE BEEN!

ZahZoo
01-12-2004, 02:24 PM
Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?

One Voice
01-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Fuck you

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?

Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

:tool: :fu:

Gmoney
01-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Fuck you

Yeah, what he said!!!

Catfish
01-12-2004, 06:04 PM
I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag when he's done nothing but fuck EVERY ONE of his fans.

I've moved on. Piss on Van Halen. Edwardo needs to realize he may have lost as many as half of his fan base due to his douchebagness.

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag

You can find all the ball lickers over at the----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You guessed it! The VHLINKS !:sex: :blow2: :blow: :splooge:

With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT ! :tool:

Dave's PA Rental
01-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Who can believe a word that Eddie says. The way he talks about Wolfie is the way he spun-up Gary Cherone in that '97 Guitar Player magazine interview.

Oh well, at least Eddie is drinking again. Ive always said that it was the booze that allowed his genius to flow.

Dave's PA Rental
01-12-2004, 08:27 PM
That guy can barely form a sentence.

audiospectrum
01-12-2004, 09:01 PM
My first post since the demise of the old DLR army is going to have to be on a bad note.

FUCK YOU ED, I PUT MY FAITH IN YOU IN 1996-1998, I BELEIVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID ALL THOSE BAD THINGS ABOUT DAVE AND SAMMY IN THE PRESS. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT GARY WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE YOU TRICKED ME. YOU ARE A LIAR AND IT DOESN"T COME FROM THE INTERVIEWS, IT COMES FROM THE SPINELESS MUSIC, IT'S WEAK AND FULL OF LIES. TAKE A LISTEN AGAIN IF YOU CAN FOLKS. IT'S FULL OF FEAR AND HATE AND NEGATIVITY. THIS IS WHY DAVE IS NO. 1. HE MAY ACT UNCIVILLISED IN YOUR EYES ED, BUT HIS PASSIN IS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. SO FUCK YOU ED, YOU HAVE LOST ME. THERE WILL BE NO MORE MIGHTY VH LIKE HAVE ALWAYS HOPED. STARE HARD INTO THAT BATHROOM MIRROR ED, LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.

sorry guys, the caps lock gets it off my chest.

inter27
01-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Well,

My intial reaction to that interview was the same as yours audiospectrum. He's clearly fallin of the wagon and probably deserves your pity rather than your rage.

As a huge fan of EVH's guitar work, it's really, really sad to hear that interview. It was a massive cry for help.

He obviously has no 'management' that would have stop him from do that interview and the worse part is that just like a common 'sadcase' drunk, he probably wanted to talk to someone.

Remember that song he sang lead on (forget the name of it) on Van Halen 3. It's a window into the soul of man with alot of pain and bitterness. Can you imagine the faces on the execs at Warner bros when they first heard it? Ed would have been saying 'hey, were a multi platnum act, i'll put whatever the fuck I want on the record'. They obviously knew how bad the entire record was and the daggers were in place before the first CD hit the shops.

I've studied basic psychology at Uni and believe he clearly needs professional help. Futher, if it weren't for Wolfie, we'd most likely be hearing reports that EVH was found hanging from the rafters at 5150.

Fuck, what a mess!

I love Diamond Dave Lee Roth for who he is on stage, regardless of his perceived "LSD' :-) or whatever else you could call him. If he did fuck Ed's missus or not (see the Rothism for the quote), that's old news. Back in the day, he was that fucking charasmatic AND good looking that I woulda kept my wife at least 100 metres from the bastard.

BTW, is it just me or does Micheal Anthony have one of the worst hair plug jobs this side of Bert Newton.

I wonder what Alex is up to, he's probably had enough of Van 'Spinal tap' Halen.

It's time to accept the fact the Van Halen are gone. The guy who ran the Van halen news desk is selling the domain name on ebay at the moment. His decision to finally bail after years of blind faith is the ultimate and final indication to me that it's over.

All I hope is that we don't get an album of EVH doing a Tom Waits covers.

Chris

One Voice
01-13-2004, 09:04 AM
Ed definately needs professional help, but you cant help someone who wont help themselves.

Steve Savicki
01-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT ! :tool:
And I thought you were going to say Bradman

Satan Starks to hitch
$tark$ to FORD

Hey, if this is a new interview, why isn't there news about it on Ed's official page

http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/index2.html

One Voice
01-13-2004, 09:26 AM
No news on the official page?
Gee thats a surprise.

Steve Savicki
01-13-2004, 09:45 AM
So do you blame the brothers, Brad, or both?

One Voice
01-13-2004, 09:55 AM
The brothers of course, Brad is just a lap dog.

audiospectrum
01-13-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm sorry I was so angry inter27, I've held onto the slim hope of seeing the real VH for all four years of my uni life. I was ready to drag down all my mates to see the maestro in action, backed up by ball blasting guitar and drums. Everyone on the residence where I lived knew it was my one solitary wish. I got ribbed about it, but noone could doubt my passion for Van Halen. I still have that faint glimmer of hope, but it's not the hope of yesterday, when I would feel a hunch and run down to the computer labs to check the mighty torch on my own web site. Still not burning!! Maybe tomorrow.
It's hard to feel sympathy for Ed, and I could be real depressed about this now, except Dave helps me put a smile on my dial. He is the motherfuckingtoastmastergeneral and a big inspiration in my life.
The big question is, would I buy a new VH CD regardless of the singer?
I can almost safely say that I wouldn't even bat an eyelid. Now how sad is that from a once diehard fan (sheep)?
So long Eddie, I mean Edward.

Gmoney
01-14-2004, 04:03 PM
What do you guys think Eddie is doing right now?

:gulp:

or

:smoke2:

or

:blow:

One Voice
01-14-2004, 04:23 PM
This time of day i would say he is sleeping it off.

Catfish
01-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Hopefully if Eddie's a drunk again, he will allow Dave to control him and his guitar genius will return with the correct frontman.

Cheers!

ZahZoo
01-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

:tool: :fu:

Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...

Quote Master
01-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...

You've been exposed cocksucker over at the Vh links under:

ZahZoo
User Title
Good Enough
Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day)
Registered 04.20.01 12:00 PM (999 days ago)

1,921 posts? lol - What a fucking joke you are!
Yeah fuckhead, where you belong to suck Brett's cock more often then you should. :blow2:

Hey cocklicker, if you haven't figured it out yet, real VH fans and those are the fans who only appreciate the real leader in Van Halen and that being Dave, are more intelligent then Van Hagar fans so quit the stupidity already!
You are a member of the Hagar Links and you come here acting like the typical loser saying the most absurd comment like, " where is the truth?

Hey fuckhead, there are over a dozen quotes from Eddie Van Liar on here that have been posted by interviews he made and an obvious fall out with Hagar!

Open your blood shot eyes up and give that head of yours a shake and you'll read all about the truth, dumbass!
But being a Van Hagar fan it may take you longer to comprehend the truth you moron.:tool: :donkey: :monkey:

seenbad
01-14-2004, 11:06 PM
Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with. :)

Quote Master
01-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with. :)

Looks like ZahZoo went to find one of his bitches elsewhere.
And don't look now, its the invasion of one of the biggest cocksuckers of them all from the vhlinks!
Its the big bad Seebad. More like Sinbad the fudgepacker.

I bet you'd like to play with me.Play with this you cocksmoker, baglicking fag.:fu: :asshole: :fu:

pardo
01-15-2004, 07:21 AM
Okay, here's my problems with the interview that haven't been mentioned. Actually, befor I start saying negative things, I'll say something positive: Its good that Edward isn't wakin up under pianos anymore.

Okay, so problem #1. He says he has 10 albums worth of material. Thats great. But he still doesn't have a singer. Even if he got a singer tomorrow, lyrics and recording doesn't happen over night. Also, he doesn't have a record contract - I'm sure that would take a while along with all the other BS associated with releasing an album. And lets face it - it takes forever for Edward to do ANYTHING! I'd be astonished if there was an album within 2 years.

Problem #2. Edward alluding to the fact that Wolfie is a better bassist than Mike. He goes on to say that Wolfie has only been playing music for 2 years and doesn't practice. Now there's a shot at Mike if I ever heard one. Its cool to be a proud dad, but don't piss on Mike. Ed may be pissed that Mike is playin with Sammie, but Mike also tried to play with Dave and Dave said no. Ed would likely blow a wheel if that happened!

"The only person I am trying to please is myself" = "I don't give a shit about my fans". Thats nice to hear.

All this shit aside, I hope Edward figures his shit out and can get out of this huge rut he's dug himself into. I don't know whats gone down between him and Dave - probably none of us do. But it'd be cool if Dave would stop in and check Edward out on a personal level. Edwards stupid pride would likely force him to straighten out so he doesn't look like a pathetic waste to Dave - you know that rivalry thing they have.

This turned out longer than I figured

ZahZoo
01-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...

One Voice
01-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Oh yea, thats telling him.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Candy ass.

Quote Master
01-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...

Sure, you hang on other boards all right! You've been a loyal cocksucker on the vh links for a long time and if anyone ever reads your ass kissing posts they'll notice the pro Hagar comments and how you like most of the trolls there, suck Brett's cock just to show their support and diss Dave. The Dave Army doesn't put up with bullshit like yours, so fuck off!

Sarge already knows your a cocksucker and a Hagar supporter and keeping assholes like you in line is what myself and others will do for those who come from the links and parade here trying to sound like a commedian. Its not going to happen shit stain!

Funny, your mom said the same thing after you were done humping her!

Now go back the vh links and continue your ass kissing routine there, you fag.

Quote Master
01-15-2004, 10:57 AM
Oh yea, thats telling him.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Candy ass.

What did you expect from a Hagar fan?

This cocksucker has spent his whole life on the vh links and you'd think he would know a thing or 2 about Van Halen by now!:tool:

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 11:01 AM

Fuck you!

Your mom loved that double penetration last night with your brother and I! :sex: :splooge:

ZahZoo
01-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Sarge already knows your a cocksucker and a Hagar supporter and keeping assholes like you in line is what myself and others will do for those who come from the links and parade here trying to sound like a commedian. Its not going to happen shit stain!

Where do you come up with this shit? I was a member here for several years before Sarge shut it down... Obviously your assumptions are showing your ignorance.

Quote Master
01-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Where do you come up with this shit? I was a member here for several years before Sarge shut it down... Obviously your assumptions are showing your ignorance.

Assume the position cocklicker:

VH LINKS member:

ZahZoo
User Title
Good Enough
Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day)

Who gives a shit if you were a member before, you devoted your useless time to the links and bash Dave whenever you can like the rest of the cocksucker followers there.

Now you come here and bash everyone and call them whinners. Have you realized yet this is a PRO ROTH site?
What the fuck do you want anyway? Hagar is talked about at the shithole you call the links.

So if I'm showing any ignorance, its toward some fuckhead like you who ass kisses his way around van halen based boards.

Fuck off! :fu: :donkey:

seenbad
01-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Could this be Blue eyed murderer?? :) huh. Not sure. Posts are worded about as stupidly. My vote would go here. Lotta similarity there (and could be posting under alias because he's now very disliked in the dlr web commune). Ford? hmm. I don't think ford would ever let himself sound that dumb, or even go after me like that.... I saw an alias of Von's once that talked like this. ....oh man, if that were the case that'd be FUNNY. I'd give props to vonny on that. Lots of gay refferences, slightly homo-erotic/phobic. Certainly not hitch. I'd be MASSIVELY disapointed if it were.

I give up vh links sucks. Who are you? Bring yo bitchass out.

ZahZoo
01-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Nah it ain't Blue eyed or Ford... both bring a brain to the table... these kids are just yesterday's peg boys that Michael Jackson would pass on...

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Could this be Blue eyed murderer?? :) huh. Not sure. Posts are worded about as stupidly. My vote would go here. Lotta similarity there (and could be posting under alias because he's now very disliked in the dlr web commune). Ford? hmm. I don't think ford would ever let himself sound that dumb, or even go after me like that.... I saw an alias of Von's once that talked like this. ....oh man, if that were the case that'd be FUNNY. I'd give props to vonny on that. Lots of gay refferences, slightly homo-erotic/phobic. Certainly not hitch. I'd be MASSIVELY disapointed if it were.

I give up vh links sucks. Who are you? Bring yo bitchass out.

Typical Vhlinks lingo! Assuming this, and assuming that.
You are a fucking loser there and you are proving to be one here! Enough said!

Now fuck off and go back to the vhlinks.com " Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide" LOL, yeah right!:eatit: :guzzle: :donkey:

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Nah it ain't Blue eyed or Ford... both bring a brain to the table... these kids are just yesterday's peg boys that Michael Jackson would pass on...

What do you bring to the table besides the fact you've proved your a cocksucker scumbag vhlinks rodent?
We don't need your kind here little man so go play with the other guys who blow Brett and then bring their shit here!

I've already proved how devoted you are to the links with almost 2000 posts so eat some humble pie motherfucker and just admit that Hagar's cock tastes better then your previous boyfriend.

Fuck off already!:dork: :donkey:

T4GUITAR
01-15-2004, 06:16 PM
why does Eddie act surprised when these dudes call when you know he's got caller ID.

Tom

Eddie Van Halen
01-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by T4GUITAR
why does Eddie act surprised when these dudes call when you know he's got caller ID.

Tom

Good point.

seenbad
01-15-2004, 08:15 PM
WARF!! :) You fuckin dickhead. lol

MAX
01-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by WANT'S TO SUCK VH LINKERS GRANDMAS
Your mom loved that double penetration last night with your brother and I! :sex: :splooge:

Jesus H. Christ on a fucking stick! You are fucking one sick-assed kid!

When I was your age I had posters of Kathy Ireland hanging in my room. Where in the fuck do you find posters of "The Golden Girls" clad in swimsuits and Depends undergarments that hang in your room in Mommy's basement?

Dude, you're sick and wrong.

I say: "Dude, how in the fuck can you get off on an 85 year old woman?!?!?!?"

You say: "Well, she had on a tight bathrobe. We put on Benny Goodman, started jitterbugging, and we became fucking Harold and Maude!!!"

*GAG, PUKE, VOMIT, PUKE AGAIN!!!*

Have a nice day soliciting blue-hairs ya freak!!!

I'm just guessing but I'll bet that you are a big fan of dried fruit, prunejuice and cobwebs?

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-15-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX

When I was your age I had posters of Kathy Ireland hanging in my room. Where in the fuck do you find posters of "The Golden Girls" clad in swimsuits and Depends undergarments that hang in your room in Mommy's basement?

You say: "Well, she had on a tight bathrobe. We put on Benny Goodman, started jitterbugging, and we became fucking Harold and Maude!!!"

I'm just guessing but I'll bet that you are a big fan of dried fruit, prunejuice and cobwebs?

How creative:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by MAX FUDGEPACKER

Hey Max, fuck off and rot already you homo, and go back sucking elephant cock in your cage over at the vhlinks.:blow:
Nobody cares for your useless rants here and your butt pals Zazhoo ( or whatever his fucking name is ) including Seebad can finger each others butts at the pro Hagar forum.:fu: :tool: :donkey:

Got it Max PACKER?:sex:

MAX
01-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Yep, yooz one sleepy muthaphukka aye? Hey pea brain, do you care to answer any of the previous questions addressed your way?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MIGHTY VH LIVE IN YOUR LIFE, LET ALONE EEAS, SKYSCRAPER, YFLM IN A CLUB, ETC?

DO YOU HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED LP OF EEAS FROM DAVE HIMSELF PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO YOU?

I highly doubt it Miss UNISOM!!!

Your rebuttal was more fucking boring than watching two flies fuck.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that you are a TRUE Dave fan! You're far too fucking boring.

Go rent this cos it should help to contain your granny fetish:

http://www.redvicmoviehouse.com/images/haroldandmaude.jpg

It's far more up your alley, you Rip Van Winkle wannabe. :)

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yep, yooz one sleepy muthaphukka aye? Hey pea brain, do you care to answer any of the previous questions addressed your way?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE MIGHTY VH LIVE IN YOUR LIFE, LET ALONE EEAS, SKYSCRAPER, YFLM IN A CLUB, ETC?

DO YOU HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED LP OF EEAS FROM DAVE HIMSELF PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO YOU?

I highly doubt it Miss UNISOM!!!

Your rebuttal was more fucking boring than watching two flies fuck.

There is NO WAY IN HELL that you are a TRUE Dave fan! You're far too fucking boring.

Go rent this cos it should help to contain your granny fetish:

http://www.redvicmoviehouse.com/images/haroldandmaude.jpg

It's far more up your alley, you Rip Van Winkle wannabe. :)

:rolleyes: :sleepy: :rolleyes: :sleepy: :rolleyes: :sleepy:

MAX
01-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Quote Master
Hey Max, fuck off and rot already you homo, and go back sucking elephant cock in your cage over at the vhlinks.

Oh good, fuckstick number two chimes in. Fucking great.

Dream on cunt and stop riding VH LINKS SUCKING GRANNIES COATTAILS!

I have no time for you so fucking shoo!!!

I've fucking heard that you can even obtain a G.E.D. (Good Enough Degree) by mail nowadays, you might want to try the mail in offer.

Finally, what is it with you two bringing "homo" quotations in this? Guys, that market is not in danger. It's all yours so please don't feel the least bit threatened.

Maybe when you guys get old enough, after you quit experimenting with one another you might luck out, meet a woman and get married like most of us in our thirties.

Hell, maybe even bare children as well?

Nawwwww..... I seriously doubt it with you two mental midgets. However, kudos!!! I've read that they are making strides regarding gay marriages which should be VERY good news for you two. Well, only if you can get VH LINKS SUCKS GRANNIES to stop busting into senior homes with the intent to steal prunejuice, feel up dried apricots and imitate the jaws of life with the residents.

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I really am annoying and do suck Brett Norton's cock, honest!

If you say so!

MAX
01-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by SUCKS VHLINKS GRANNIES
:rolleyes: :sleepy: :rolleyes: :sleepy: :rolleyes: :sleepy:

Oh, come on man?!?! And you call yourself a card carrying member of the CULT OF ROTH? Dude, you are a disappointment. Give me a stellar reply and we'll upgrade you to Platinum status!! You're replies are as entertaining as listening to Cheddy "The Red Chunker" Hagar's rendition of Roth classics. You can do better! No one is expecting "Light Up The Sky" but you can do better than "Dreams" bro! Hell, my dog could. You know what I'm sayin?

Duder, I know you must have it in you cos you are smart enough to enter The Church of Roth. Don't let me or Dave down. It's ALL about the sharp razor!!! I KNOW you'll get it halfway down the interstate.
:rockit2:

MAX
01-16-2004, 01:21 AM
If you say so!

Isn't this a Dave site? Well, then try paying the man some respect and quit with the WEAK attempts at humor, will ya?

Editing with fictitious quotes is fucking stupid. Try giving your own comeback a try?

Put the Krylon down and buck up for some real ludes Quotie!

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh, come on man?!?! And you call yourself a card carrying member of the CULT OF ROTH? Dude, you are a disappointment. Give me a stellar reply and we'll upgrade you to Platinum status!! You're replies are as entertaining as listening to Cheddy "The Red Chunker" Hagar's rendition of Roth classics. You can do better! No one is expecting "Light Up The Sky" but you can do better than "Dreams" bro! Hell, my dog could. You know what I'm sayin?

Duder, I know you must have it in you cos you are smart enough to enter The Church of Roth. Don't let me or Dave down. It's ALL about the sharp razor!!! I KNOW you'll get it halfway down the interstate.
:rockit2:

:sleepy:

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Isn't this a Dave site? Well, then try paying the man some respect and quit with the WEAK attempts at humor, will ya?

Editing with fictitious quotes is fucking stupid. Try giving your own comeback a try?

Put the Krylon down and buck up for some real ludes Quotie!

MAX
01-16-2004, 01:35 AM
It's truly fucking sad that you either cannot or are unwilling to play ball. That is not the TRUE Davefan way IMHO. If you are smart enough to be a Dave fan, at least you could humor me mang?

Sleepy icons are NOT acceptable!!!

Come on dude, do you think Dave would let it go that way man? Outwit me holmes?

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by MAX
It's truly fucking sad that you either cannot or are unwilling to play ball. That is not the TRUE Davefan way IMHO. If you are smart enough to be a Dave fan, at least you could humor me mang?

Sleepy icons are NOT acceptable!!!

Come on dude, do you think Dave would let it go that way man? Outwit me holmes?

MAX
01-16-2004, 02:19 AM
Well, you've proven me right! You two have no wit and zero incarnation of intelligent comebacks. I'll give you both props for being smart enough to hate the Chedd-Rocker and everything he eats.

However, both of you talk the talk offensively and I respect that! Just back it up defensively without the fucking stupid sleepy icons will ya?

I'm a trash tawkin muthaphukka!!! So let's Rock and Roll my fellow Rothtardians!!!!

Come on duders?!?!?!! Let's FUCKING GO!!!!

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, you've proven me right! You two have no wit and zero incarnation of intelligent comebacks. I'll give you both props for being smart enough to hate the Chedd-Rocker and everything he eats.

However, both of you talk the talk offensively and I respect that! Just back it up defensively without the fucking stupid sleepy icons will ya?

I'm a trash tawkin muthaphukka!!! So let's Rock and Roll my fellow Rothtardians!!!!

Come on duders?!?!?!! Let's FUCKING GO!!!!

Do you ever sleep?:confused:

MAX
01-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Do you ever sleep?:confused:

Well, yes I do. After reading your post's I say fuck the XANAX cos I have your posts to read numbnuts. :p

Talk about a sleeping pill? Market it bro!!! I'll buy hella shares!!!! :cool:

Come on and laugh with me brodie???? It's all good!!!! :donkey: :cheers:

ZahZoo
01-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Come on Max... WTF? "wit and intelligence" that's a pretty high expectation for two zits on Sarge's ass!! QM & OV are just a couple of pissy peg boys because they've come to the realization that their only legacy in life is to become a puss stain in Sarge's shorts someday...

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Come on Max... WTF? "wit and intelligence" that's a pretty high expectation for two zits on Sarge's ass!! QM & OV are just a couple of pissy peg boys because they've come to the realization that their only legacy in life is to become a puss stain in Sarge's shorts someday...

See, then you have your useless vhlinks/alumni like fucknuts Zoo (2000 posts and counting ) and his tiresome use of the word " peg boy " since its the only remark he knows, No imagination whatsoever!.:dork:

ZahZoo take a hint yet? Go back to your cage at the vhlinks and rot with the rest of the pro Hagar clowns and write all the bullshit comments you want there. Noone cares for your write ups here!

Then again, you are too fucking stupid to realize that yet, and you'll try hard to be witty with me with post after post, until you come to the conclusion you are the moron here!
Hey, but we all know what type of mindless twirps find their way over from the vhlinks, and you are certainly no exception.:donkey:

ZahZoo
01-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Well quote girl you apparently have the hardon for links and my activity there... I'm flattered with the attention you've given me. I didn't realize I was such a threat to you...

But fear not... I'll be hanging around here for a long time, if anything just to be an irritant to you son. Anyways your little Panama City sailor wanna hump hump diatribe has plenty of entertainment value and I want to thank you for all the special attention you've given me!!

Keep them cards and letters coming!!

One Voice
01-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Ok, let me see if i can drop down to your level for a minute.
You need a lesson in manners little man, i guess i could fuck your woman in the ass and make you watch, but you would want to clean my tool with your mouth.
How was that?
I think thats just about your level.

Quote Master
01-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Well quote girl you apparently have the hardon for links and my activity there... I'm flattered with the attention you've given me. I didn't realize I was such a threat to you...

But fear not... I'll be hanging around here for a long time, if anything just to be an irritant to you son. Anyways your little Panama City sailor wanna hump hump diatribe has plenty of entertainment value and I want to thank you for all the special attention you've given me!!

Sure whatever you say official vhlinks BITCH! Looks like you have other fans on the board who echo's your sentiment, LOL!

One Voice
Ok, let me see if i can drop down to your level for a minute.
You need a lesson in manners little man, i guess i could fuck your woman in the ass and make you watch, but you would want to clean my tool with your mouth.
How was that?
I think thats just about your level.

As for your obvious avoided connection to the vhlinks and the fact you can't face up to the realization that you are a loyal cocksucker to the leader of the pack there with your years of devotion and useless rants at that hole, you'll get the the same abuse here that you show others who are pro Dave on the links!

Lucky for us, you'll be hanging around for a while! You are in for a treat here dork, enjoy it Bitch!

And the BITCH of Year award for the vhlinks goes to::lookie:

VH LINKS member:

ZahZoo :dork:
User Title
Good Enough
Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day) AND COUNTING !!!!

Congrats Homo!:splooge:

David Lee Roth
01-16-2004, 12:33 PM

Fuck off !

ZahZoo
01-16-2004, 01:10 PM
uh huh uh huh uh huh You girls running outta steam and creative bantor? Come on you can do better than this...:lol:

MAX
01-17-2004, 02:23 AM
Come on you can do better than this...:lol:

I think not my old friend. :baaa: VH LINKS SUX COX has potential and my respect but QM and OV know absolutely nothing. They make a box of rocks look like a Rhode's Scholar. I'll bet money neither one has ever had a stellar blowjob (blowing each other doesn't count!) in their life. That is why they are sooooooo fucking angry.

It's due time for you "guys" to switch your breakfast from your daily bowl of Fruit Loops to someting more manly. In either of your cases I would suggest the poached salmon cos I don't think either of you dipshits could handle steak and eggs!

inter27
01-17-2004, 03:20 AM
How old are you fuckers????

Time to find another Dave/VH forum.

ZahZoo
01-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Actually inter27 it's good thing having people like quote master and one voice around here... they are a testiment to the overwhelming power of the human sex drive which was demonstrated by the fact that some demented bastard was actually willing to father them...

Quote Master
01-17-2004, 11:59 AM
the fact that some demented bastard was actually willing to father them...

Your Dad living that double life, sure has had its advantages!!! Where is Dad anyway? Been trying to get in touch with him all day!!!:xmas:

David Lee Roth
01-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Actually inter27 it's good thing having people like quote master and one voice around here... they are a testiment to the overwhelming power of the human sex drive which was demonstrated by the fact that some demented bastard was actually willing to father them...

You have less value than the contents of a slop bucket in an enema clinic. Do your keepers a huge favor: go where no-one has ever been before - and stay there, you disgusting humper of dog butt.

David Lee Roth
01-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I think not my old friend. :baaa: VH LINKS SUX COX has potential and my respect but QM and OV know absolutely nothing. They make a box of rocks look like a Rhode's Scholar. I'll bet money neither one has ever had a stellar blowjob (blowing each other doesn't count!) in their life. That is why they are sooooooo fucking angry.

It's due time for you "guys" to switch your breakfast from your daily bowl of Fruit Loops to someting more manly. In either of your cases I would suggest the poached salmon cos I don't think either of you dipshits could handle steak and eggs!

You are nothing more than the Down Syndrome result of the escaped lunatic's sperm that fertilized your sister's rectum, Clown. Do your keepers a huge favor: go find a hungry lion and tickle its tonsils with your tongue, you unicycle-pedalling blubberhead in floppy clown shoes.

Phil theStalker
01-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Roth
You have less value than the contents of a slop bucket in an enema clinic. Do your keepers a huge favor: go where no-one has ever been before - and stay there, you disgusting humper of dog butt.
I think I'm going to like it here.
:D

Dave, why don't you run f4r Prez? Set this fucking CUNTry strate! I'd support you, dude.

True dat.
:D

Phil the Stalker

Tony Soprano
01-17-2004, 03:05 PM

What a putrid waste of a puny penis you are! You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? You should stop smoking pot and get out and vote every couple of years, you pseudo-liberal bum. People like you are the reason cults exist. If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a piss ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut, you slivering spawn from a hemorrhoidal leper's rectum. Like your height, everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming. Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Get a job, you goddamn leach! You're as useful as anti-wrinkle cream in a lepor colony, you clodhopping simpleton. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own asshole.

ZahZoo
01-17-2004, 05:11 PM
you disgusting humper of dog butt.

Oh ouch ouch ouch... that's a harsh jab there rumpswab!!!! Your sharp wit couldn't cut butter in the Pheonix sun in July...

Look nutsack you're a disgrace to the screen name you are pretending to be... how about you pretend to be intelligent and quit insulting Dave and his fans by using his name to further your psychosis..?

I see you kids are bringing in all your alias posers too and that fucking strunz Soprano... appears we got most of the peanut gallery and tampon brigade chiming in... too bad the whole lot of you couldn't create a beer fart in a whirlwind... but I do appreciate all the attention you losers are giving me!!!

Tony Soprano
01-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Oh ouch ouch ouch... that's a harsh jab there rumpswab!!!! Your sharp wit couldn't cut butter in the Pheonix sun in July...

Look nutsack you're a disgrace to the screen name you are pretending to be... how about you pretend to be intelligent and quit insulting Dave and his fans by using his name to further your psychosis..?

I see you kids are bringing in all your alias posers too and that fucking strunz Soprano... appears we got most of the peanut gallery and tampon brigade chiming in... too bad the whole lot of you couldn't create a beer fart in a whirlwind... but I do appreciate all the attention you losers are giving me!!!

Sure thing Stugatz!

You're worth less than the energy expended to calculate your worth. If there was a God, you'd paint crosshairs on your forehead and walk across a rifle firing range, you unintelligible poppycock-peddler.

You are nothing more than the words used to dismiss you. Do your keepers a huge favor: play Russian Roulette with a full chamber, you sufferer of cerebral kaput syndrome.

Your value doesn't even amount to the cunt hairs that fall off my grandmother. Brighten the lives of your long-suffering parents: kiss the front of a speeding train, you rectal rim-polishing runt with a patented Twist N' Tuck tongue technique.

And one last thing,
Your value here on the new and improved Army doesn't even amount to a shovel full of horse shit. Do the world a favor: kiss the front of a speeding train, you chromozone-botched bobblehead. You are nothing more than the juice squeezed from an old whore's soiled Tampon. Brighten the lives of your long-suffering parents: go where no-one has ever been before - and stay there, you unibrowed gargoyle.

David Lee Roth
01-17-2004, 06:32 PM

You aren't even worth the words used to dismiss you. There is nothing I'd like more than for you to choke on your horse-size anti-insanity pill, you gangrene-brained straightjacket-escapee.

You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia. Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living for doing nothing but farting into the ozone layer. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Stop bullshitting about your height. A fucking circus dwarf is not 'average.' Lying won't get you on the good rides in Disney. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling fuck. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless, über-incompetent fuckwit. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face for a fucking minute so I can see what the fuck a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like?

Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop :eatit:

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-17-2004, 07:49 PM

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another.:monkey: You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

The Anti-Moron™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.":cato:

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Who am I kidding? You would.

You are a devilishly uncouth trollop and a maniacal, armpit-licking sexual assaulter of barnyard animals.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.:tool:

MAX
01-17-2004, 11:42 PM
You are nothing more than the Down Syndrome result of the escaped lunatic's sperm that fertilized your sister's rectum, Clown. Do your keepers a huge favor: go find a hungry lion and tickle its tonsils with your tongue, you unicycle-pedalling blubberhead in floppy clown shoes.

Hey numbnuts, who fucking invited you to this party? You mentioned clowns? Fuck, your posts make clowns look like the second coming of George Carlin!!! Talk about no one giving a shit about what someone has to say? Fuck, you are a dumbass!!! Why don't you save the fun for the ones involved instead of riding on their coattails? Your pathetic attempts at humor are just like your birth. Your mama went to take a greasy shit, was about to flush but noticed you were crying in the toiletbowl. Hence, to the dismay of the human race or any bipedal being in the universe YOU WERE FUCKING SAVED!!! Fuck, the best part of you ran down your mom's leg and left that permanent brown stain on your parents Serta.

Go back to the Minors, you just cannot keep up!!! You are the Ryan Leaf of this thread. It's like watching an All-Star comedy revue and Carrot Top comes on stage. *BOOOOOOOS THROUGHOUT THE ARENA* YOU are the Carrot Top cos you ain't funny!!! Your stale comments and horrible attempts at humor are no longer (Well, never were) needed nor required in this thread!!! To put it bluntly, your posts are just as horrible as The Red Chunker's lyrics, voice, wardrobe and career.

In closing, how fucking dare you use Dave as your username? You are a disgrace to everything for which THE MIGHTY DAVID LEE ROTH stands.

Go away Bette and eat some cheese. :asshole: :fucku2:

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey numbnuts, who fucking invited you to this party? You mentioned clowns? Fuck, your posts make clowns look like the second coming of George Carlin!!! Talk about no one giving a shit about what someone has to say? Fuck, you are a dumbass!!! Why don't you save the fun for the ones involved instead of riding on their coattails? Your pathetic attempts at humor are just like your birth. Your mama went to take a greasy shit, was about to flush but noticed you were crying in the toiletbowl. Hence, to the dismay of the human race or any bipedal being in the universe YOU WERE FUCKING SAVED!!! Fuck, the best part of you ran down your mom's leg and left that permanent brown stain on your parents Serta.

Go back to the Minors, you just cannot keep up!!! You are the Ryan Leaf of this thread. It's like watching an All-Star comedy revue and Carrot Top comes on stage. *BOOOOOOOS THROUGHOUT THE ARENA* YOU are the Carrot Top cos you ain't funny!!! Your stale comments and horrible attempts at humor are no longer (Well, never were) needed nor required in this thread!!! To put it bluntly, your posts are just as horrible as The Red Chunker's lyrics, voice, wardrobe and career.

In closing, how fucking dare you use Dave as your username? You are a disgrace to everything for which THE MIGHTY DAVID LEE ROTH stands.

Go away Bette and eat some cheese. :asshole: :fucku2:

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you'd had enough oxygen at birth.

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that makes people ask: "Damn, is it Halloween already?" No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!:tool:

MAX
01-18-2004, 12:49 AM
BLAH.... BLAH.... BLAH..... BLAH.... AND FUCKING BLAH.... :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Damn, your posts are boring. They work better than XANAX and that is saying something.

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Damn, your posts are boring. They work better than XANAX and that is saying something.

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. :confused: Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency. I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read.
Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance.

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."
Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!":dork:

MAX
01-18-2004, 01:22 AM
[B]In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Why? You've self-appointed yourself and I have no problem with that. smile

No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance.

As much as I hate to admit it, that one was actually funny.

As for the rest of your drivel? Well, it leaves a lot to be desired.

One last jab ok?

It truly is a fucking travesty that your mama wasn't able to figure out the intricate configurations of a fucking toilet!

It's sooooo easy. Why in the fuck she didn't just flush is beyond me?

Goodnight Mr. Shrimp cocktail. You really are one who needs to meet a wire hanger in a dirty alley.

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Why? You've self-appointed yourself and I have no problem with that. smile

As much as I hate to admit it, that one was actually funny.

As for the rest of your drivel? Well, it leaves a lot to be desired.

One last jab ok?

It truly is a fucking travesty that your mama wasn't able to figure out the intricate configurations of a fucking toilet!

It's sooooo easy. Why in the fuck she didn't just flush is beyond me?

Goodnight Mr. Shrimp cocktail. You really are one who needs to meet a wire hanger in a dirty alley.

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak!

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?
It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are.
Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey! If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain.
You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails. Better yet, why don't you put your glasses on backwards and walk into yourself?

Sarge
01-18-2004, 01:28 AM

If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I'd get more pleasure from running
I gottta remember that one..

MAX
01-18-2004, 01:48 AM
I must concede to one fucking stellar post. DLR, fucking kudos. You are fucking ruthless and mean but that post was classic. I have to go to the ER and see how many stitches, casts and gauze are needed to fix my multiple contusions, lacerations and broken bones.

OUCH!!!

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I must concede to one fucking stellar post. DLR, fucking kudos. You are fucking ruthless and mean but that post was classic. I have to go to the ER and see how many stitches, casts and gauze are needed to fix my multiple contusions, lacerations and broken bones.

OUCH!!!

To be honest with you Sir, you are a good man and above all, a good sport!

Cheers!:bottle:

Flash Bastard
01-18-2004, 01:56 AM
And the audience thanks the both of you for a great set of put-downs. I'm adding this thread to my Favorites folder.

MAX
01-18-2004, 02:07 AM
To be honest with you Sir, you are a good man and above all, a good sport!

Cheers!:bottle:

Hey, right back at you and you ARE worthy of the title!!!

It was fun and I now look forward to your next victim.

Peace my new friend!!!

Please, let me buy you one!!! :gulp:

Phil theStalker
01-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
And the audience thanks the both of you for a great set of put-downs. I'm adding this thread to my Favorites folder.
Not me.

Anyone who uses celeb names of the board they're on should be banned. It's as simple as that.

Eddie Van Halen..bye-bye..

David Lee Roth..hoohaa..bye-bye!

Now if you called yourself GayDavid Lee Roth or something, okay, but not the same names.

Sarge..clean up the board..they can get new user names.

Phil the Stalker

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Not me.

Anyone who uses celeb names of the board they're on should be banned. It's as simple as that.

Eddie Van Halen..bye-bye..

David Lee Roth..hoohaa..bye-bye!

Now if you called yourself GayDavid Lee Roth or something, okay, but not the same names.

Sarge..clean up the board..they can get new user names.

Phil the Stalker

Phil, Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother
Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.
You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

Phil theStalker
01-18-2004, 10:34 PM
So are you Dave or not?

David Lee Roth
01-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
So are you Dave or not?

To be or not to be...

You are a devilishly uncouth trollop and a maniacal, armpit-licking sexual assaulter of barnyard animals.
Shut up or I'll bitchslap you so hard, you'll see more stars than the Hubble telescope.

Figs
11-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.