PDA

View Full Version : Get him to the Greek

lesfunk
06-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Anybody see that one? I thought it was fucking hilarious. Is that Russell Brand guy really out of his mind or what?

Seshmeister
06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I saw it last week.

Much funnier than I expected. There aren't many films that can make you literally laugh out loud half a dozen times when you watch them alone.

indeedido
06-01-2011, 10:37 PM
I saw it when it came out, freakin' hilarious!

Unchainme
06-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I despise Brand, and I despise Jonah Hill.

Which is a damn shame, because I heard Puff Daddy of all things was very funny in this, and Aziz Ansari is in it, who's probably the best young comedian out there.

knuckleboner
06-01-2011, 11:27 PM
it was entertaining. but i thought "forgetting sarah marshall" was funnier.

High Life Man
06-02-2011, 12:18 AM
I thought it was OK. Wait'll you see "Hall Pass" = complete shit.

"Cedar Rapids" is pretty damn funny, though.

Seshmeister
06-02-2011, 03:18 PM
I still won't be watching the Arthur remake, horrible idea.

Seshmeister
06-02-2011, 03:21 PM
I despise Brand, and I despise Jonah Hill.

Which is a damn shame, because I heard Puff Daddy of all things was very funny in this, and Aziz Ansari is in it, who's probably the best young comedian out there.

I understand people that don't like Brand, I find him a bit much sometimes myself.

I still think you may enjoy this film as he plays himself off as a dick basically.

lesfunk
06-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Thats what I liked about it. That and like Sesh said, I watched it alone and caught myself laughing out lout in spots.
I thought P diddy was pretty good. "I'm gonna cover the outside of my house with this material. My house will look like a motherfucking werewolf!"

Seshmeister
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
There are so few decent comedies these days, script by committee and accountants seems to strip all the life out most of them and at best they are usually designed to try and make some 14 year olds giggle.

At worst they are a sequel to a sequel to one that made some 14 year olds giggle.